The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Lust

Chapter One—Mr. Thomas

“We owe the success of our organization entirely to the brilliance of one gifted scientist with the unfortunate name of Richard Sweat. It was Mr. Sweat who developed the first true aphrodisiac; a drug so powerful it makes Viagra look like a depressant. It was he who first developed the epidermal oil that turns skin into a red hot bed of blazing stimulation—an oil that has since become the very last word in sensory overload. It was also he who developed and refined our program to systematically encourage dependency, neuroses and fear in a female—to tear down her will and mold her to our own needs—to break her. It is to him that we owe thanks for all the exquisite things that this organization has become infamous for. After all, a mind is a wonderful thing to waste.”

Mr. Thomas leaned forward from behind his large oaken desk and smiled warmly. He gestured grandly to a silver tray in front of him. Among other things there was a bottle filled with bright red, gelatin-like capsules, a taller bottle of bluish oil and several high-tech looking devices. Also on the tray were a few laminated photos of women and a large, sturdy-looking vibrator.

“The world is breathtakingly anonymous,” he continued, “The link between a person and the rest of society is tenuous at best. The set of social connections that gives each of us a sense of security and a sense of connection to the larger world is fragile: a few strings cut here and there and a person is severed from the whole delicate network. It is so easy, so terribly easy for a person, a woman, to simply fall off. Cutting the strings is not as difficult as one would imagine—you see, the only thing really holding one person to another is feelings—and feelings are so easily manipulated:

For example—Give a person a good reason to be angry and he or she will be angry. It’s that simple. Give a person a good reason to be jilted, to go away, and they will. It is easy, trivial even, to get rid of a pesky boyfriend, or bothersome husband. It is only marginally more difficult to turn away friends and even family. All it takes is the will to do so. These days even the nuclear family is in splinters—so many things can go wrong between mother and daughter, between brother and sister that it is hardly surprising to anyone when family members become estranged from each other. People give up on each other so readily that it is almost amusing....”

Mr. Thomas flipped through the photos on the tray and pointed towards one of them. It was a picture of an extremely innocent looking woman in her late teens. The photo was evidently taken during a sunny afternoon picnic in the tall grass of a meadow. The girl was looking into the camera and smiling brilliantly while shading her eyes with one hand to block out the sunlight. A breeze had plastered the thin material of her sundress against her thighs and torso so her lithe body was perfectly silhouetted in the light. Her breasts filled out the top of her dress enticingly. The whole scene looked idyllic.

“Take Christine for example. Would you believe her father is a minister! She was such a devoted, pious young thing—she was even hoping to be a missionary! Once we had broken her—and she hardly put up a fight really—then it was frightfully easy to unburden her of her father and brothers. Anyone can willingly loose friends if they want to. All it took was a few scandalous outbursts in Church, a few rumors about drugs and prostitution and the family wrote her off as a terrible embarrassment. They were almost grateful to see her pack her bags and leave.”

Mr. Thomas chuckled lightly and picked up the remote that was sitting on his desk. He languidly pointed it towards a video monitor on the wall and pressed a button. Immediately a video started to play. The video starred Christine, but without the sundress. Instead she was completely naked and covered with sweat. Her breasts were thrusting into the air as she rode on top of a scrawny man whose face was digitally blurred out. Suddenly the room was filled with the erotic sounds of her moaning and screaming.

“GOD! FUCK ME! FUCK ME! YES! HARDER!!! FUUUUCK ME! CUM IN ME! YES! YES! YES!!!!!”

Her voice broke in an undeniably wild orgasm on the last “yes”, but she continued to ride her man in glorious delirium. The wild, animal abandon in which she was throwing herself into the act was truly startling.

Mr. Thomas turned down the volume slightly and continued speaking, “The man she is with now was one of our clients. He is the very man who had stalked her after she had rejected and humiliated him. He is the very man that had pestered and threatened her until she had gone, hysterical and tear streaked, to the police to have a restraining order put on him. I cannot tell you how loathsome she found this man or how much she despised him. That is until he came to us to solve his problems...”

He paused for a moment—in the silence Christine’s moans could still be heard—“Fill me! Take me! Splash your hot, delicious cum into me—deep into me! I want it! Yes! I’m yours! Take me!” The bed was creaking dangerously with the force of her thrusts as she rammed herself down onto the man below her.

“We create animals here. Make no mistake, the woman we produce here are animals—their every thought, every instinct and inclination revolves around sex. They live to fuck.” He paused to let his point sink in.

“Most men will pretend to be shocked by this—they will pretend that it is the hunt or the challenge that they adore. Some will say, quite righteously, that it is the friendship and love that they crave. Others pretend it is the intellectual stimulation and companionship—long, stimulating conversations deep into the night, soft, tender kisses, spooning and cuddling, little unexpected gifts, help matching their socks in the morning ...But really, when you get down to it, we all know it’s about power! Which of these men is really thinking about long, stimulating conversations when they are fucking—really fucking? Which of them doesn’t really hope to possess his woman completely and utterly—to transform her with his body into a sex-starved and completely deviant animal like Christine?”

Mr. Thomas folded his hands in front of him and leaned forward for emphasis, “This is the service we provide. We specialize in revenge against the cheating girlfriend or the jilted lover. We specialize in the fulfillment of lust—The requitement of unrequited love. Our organization panders to the darker side of the male impulse. Our organization brings gratification—complete gratification—to the darkest of men. Actually it is the getting there—the tearing down of the will—the slow submission to another—the terrible trembling fear of giving into lust—the first mind shattering, truly mind-shattering orgasm—this is the part I like best. Mr. Angles, if you become one of our clients you shall see this all for yourself. You will not be disappointed, I assure you...”

Mr. Thomas flicked off the video of Christine and regarded the cowardly man sitting across from him for a moment. Mr. Angels was obviously worked up into a real state—a real sniveler. Mr. Thomas stared at him for a long time, as if he were trying to come to a decision, then he leaned back in his plush leather chair and smiled broadly.

“I can see that you are still, shall we say, hesitant? I’m going to do something for you, Mr. Angles Usually, at this point in an interview I would limit you to pre-recorded videos and pictures, but instead I am going to share a rather personal story with you. It is the story about how I got to be involved in the Organization... You see, Mr. Angles, you and I are not all that different from each other. In fact, I think I used to be a good deal more timid than you are now.”

Mr. Angels smiled, his ego duly stoked.

“It all started about five years ago on a camping trip that my then-fiancé and I had planned. Everyone has an experience that changes him—this was mine—and hers. This is a long story so help yourself to some tea or coffee and sit back and relax. I must warn you though, at the end of my story you will be required to decide if our services are right for you and Kris... And please, Mr. Angels, do not take this decision lightly: a negative answer has certain consequences... unpleasant consequences.”

Mr. Thomas paused for a moment to let the full weight of what he had said to sink in, then with inward joy he continued.

“The story I am about to relate to you is the absolute truth—as you will soon see. It began five years ago, right before the big camping trip. At that time our methods were considerably less sophisticated than they are today. And, to tell you the truth, I had no idea—literally no idea—of what I was getting myself into.

My fiancé’s name was Anita and I wanted to make this trip very, very special. We had both experimented with drugs before—pot, acid, ecstasy—and all our experiences had been positive so when I heard of a new drug on the market I became very interested. The drug was rumored to be a potent aphrodisiac for women; an ecstasy pill designed specifically for females. Girls were supposed to feel absolutely, stunningly happy for several hours and it was rumored that they would feel more deeply in touch with their femininity. A friend summed it up like this: he said that I simply must try it. The incredible, frenzied sex that was sure to come was an added bonus.

So, a few days before our trip I made some inquires among my friends and connections about where I could get a hold of some. At first it seemed that none of my usual contacts had it—they had everything else, of course, and I was almost ready to simply settle for some ecstasy when I finally got a lead. It turned out that a friend of a friend of my friend knew someone who knew someone who might know someone who might have some. I spent an afternoon working up the ladder of connections and having the same nervous conversation with people who were both untrustworthy and who didn’t trust me. Finally I ended up being led into a surprisingly professional looking office. At that moment I should have known that I was dealing with something much bigger than I was ready for, but, of course, I was pig-headed and obstinate, so I played along.

I was led into a small conference room, much like we are now and I was briefly interviewed—yes, can you believe it? I was interviewed before I bought the drug! At first I was sure it was some government sting operation, but then something about the type of people I was meeting told me otherwise. Twenty minutes later I was walking out with a small vial of liquid and $70 less in my pocket.

Now, of course, I was faced with another problem. I wanted the drug to be a surprise—Anita always got skittish around new things and I didn’t want to spend the time it was going to take to convince her to try it. Now, in hindsight, I wonder if I suspected all along what was truly going to happen...

So I formulated a plan; I would dissolve it in her morning coffee just before she went to work. The man who I bought it from told me that the effects of the drug would last for 36 hours and peak after 12. So I figured that she would ingest it in the morning, work half a day (she had arranged to leave early to go on our trip) and meet me in the afternoon. By that time she would be so hot for me that she would be dying to do it in the car on the way to the campsite. I imagined resisting her for a few more hours until she was literally begging me for it—then I would give in and we would have the greatest sex of our lives. I figured we would fuck non-stop in a drug-enhanced daze all weekend. As it turned out, everything I had imagined went completely wrong.

To begin with she almost caught me emptying the vial into her coffee. Then she was in such a rush to go to work after being delayed with packing that she had no time for her usual routines—including coffee. I had to pour the cup into a thermos and insist that she drink it on her way to work. Then I guess she forgot about it until after she was driving home a few hours later.

The drug was a psycho-stimulant—one of our most rudimentary formulas. It turns out that the first images that a woman sees when she is on the drug is the most important—that is why the men forced the girl in room 16-D to stare at the man on the screen. A woman will fixate on the first virile man she sees much like a newborn chick will fixate on the first hen it sees as its mother.

Somehow, too, the image is best viewed impersonally and at a distance—this allows the mind to more easily construct its own rich reality. Too much real life can be a bad thing. In fact, when and if you subject Kris to the treatment you will not be in physical contact for several days, or even weeks depending on the level of her resistance and the thoroughness that you want her subjugated to you... Ironic, isn’t it?

Well, anyway, we will get to that later. Anita must have sipped her coffee on her way home from work and that is when it all started. I have a tape for you—this was recorded on the following Monday after our camping trip during one of her sessions at her shrink. I had to go through a lot of trouble to get this tape, but it was well worth it—it is, in her own words, exactly what happened to her.”