The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Lust

Chapter three: The lake.

“It was a beautiful night. The air was crisp and clean and there were more stars in the sky than you could count. The moon was a half crescent—a perfect picture against the night sky. Anita and I made our way to the lake, walking silently along the soft earthen trail. I suppose that if she wasn’t so horny and I wasn’t so giddy it would have been one of those moments that you feel happy to be alive and start promising yourself to get out into nature more often. ...You know how it is. As we climbed, the trees changed from birch and oak to pine and other evergreens.

Eventually we found my secret hideaway—a perfect little lake nestled in a crater of rocks with a surface as still as glass. The night stars and trees were reflected serenely on its mirror like surface. Every time I had ever been there it was completely deserted, but just my luck this time there was some people already there! I could just see outline of a tent in the pale glow of a dying campfire some 300 feet away.

‘Damn!’ I whispered, ‘Someone else is already here!’ I was crestfallen, but then Anita surprised me.

‘Don’t worry, it’s a big lake’ she said, already taking off her clothes, ‘Come on, let’s open that wine!’

While I fished out the bottle of wine from our backpack she wiggled out of her jeans. In a moment I was treated to a flash of naked skin as she slipped into the water. Her clothing was left crumpled in a pile by the lakeside.

Giggling she turned around and beckoned me. It was so sweet, so erotic. I could just see her nipples bobbing on the surface of the cool lake water. I was in such a state that I hopped on one foot as I pulled of my sneakers and tore off the rest of my clothing: pulling off my shorts and underwear in one motion. Then I waded into the water with a bottle of wine, a corkscrew and a waging and waving hard-on.

It was perfect in every way. She giggled and lay back and swam away. Her perfect breasts rose dripping from the water like two islands and the dark triangle of hair between her legs shimmered in the starlight like a flag. I held the wine above my head as I waded in chest deep. She circled around me like a fish and finally swam up against me, pressing her skin against mine and intertwining her arms and legs in mine. We started kissing romantically. Her skin felt smooth and silky against mine. I kissed her on the mouth passionately and then continued to kiss a trail down her neck and shoulders. I dipped down to kiss her breasts—my mouth half-filled with water as I took her hard nipples between my lips. With my free hand I worked the corkscrew into the cork and popped it out behind her back. My hard-on kept jabbing her in the side as we floated together.

Soon we were exchanging mouthfuls of wine as we kissed and giggled. Streaks of red wine wet our chins as the overflow dribbled into the water. She was stroking me under the water with both her hands, lightly running her fingers up and down my length and curling around my girth. I don’t want to brag, but I am not small—normally I am eight inches, but I was so excited that it felt almost painfully hard. She wrapped her legs around my waist. I could feel her pussy against my abs—it was radiating warmth under the water.

I cupped her ass in both my hands, easily supporting her weight in the water. The wonderful buoyancy helped her bob up and down across my stomach. She rested her arms across my shoulders and brought my face between her breasts. Ahh, they are beautiful breasts, Mr. Angles, beautiful. I buried my mouth between them—happily suffocating myself in their smoothness. She moaned lightly as I took her nipples back into my mouth and started to nibble and bite on them.

The constant rocking of her hips against my belly was driving us both crazy and soon I couldn’t wait. Slowly I lowered her into position and pressed up against her. The tip squeezed up against her lips but the cool water was constantly washing away her lubrication, so it didn’t slip in as easily as we both had expected. I let more of her weight press down onto it. As the pressure built I remember being afraid that maybe, somehow, she wasn’t ready yet but then suddenly the head overcame the resistance and slipped all the way deep inside her. She groaned in gratification, sharp and long, her eyes squeezed shut as she was impaled from below. Her arms clamped around me more tightly, squeezing her breasts against my chest and neck. Compared to the lake water her inner warmth was like fire—I mean she was really, really hot inside—It felt like her body was caressing and squeezing ever millimeter me as it slid inside of her.

I moved her slowly up and down—guiding her body with both my hands on her ass. She was using her legs to help me pump up and down. The feeling was absolutely exquisite. Then she started talking.

‘God, John, fuck me slowly... Make me cum like this—in your arms.’ She was whispering into my ears as she kissed them. I was in heaven. This was so much better than it ever had been. Her voice was shaking with desire.

I slid my middle finger along the crack of her ass, searching for the hole. As I moved her I pressed against it lightly. Anita moaned heavily and rested her head on my shoulder. I think she was completely lost in the feeling. I was searching for cues to speed up or slow down, but the moonlight and stars provided their own silky, seductive rhythm and I had no intentions of hurrying anything.

All this time I had no idea what Anita was going through. As it turns out she was beginning to peak on the drug. Her dizziness began to come back full force—as well as her images. I think the romantic setting alone would have been enough to give any girl the time of her life, but on top of that Anita was on one of the most powerful drugs ever created—and remember this drug was in its crudest form.

She told me the story afterwards. Apparently she was trying to contain herself and focus her mind on where she was. She didn’t want to ruin things for me by alarming me, but she was definitely hallucinating. All I know is that as I continued to move her up and down I felt her arms contract around me like a vice and heard her muffled squeaks against my ear. Her body was beginning to tighten up like a knot and I took it as a sign that she was close to cumming, so I began to move into her a little faster; taking deeper, longer strokes into her body. She later said that I had made it impossible for her resist the effects of the drug.

The drug works by stimulating the brain to produce a cocktail of conflicting chemicals. One of the effects is to amplify any sensation that the brain receives. But the most pronounced side effects of this, at least in the earlier versions of the drug, is to cause hallucinations. The brain dreams up stories and images in order to account for the overwhelming rush of stimulation. For example, since the pain of a pinprick is amplified a thousand times, the brain justifies it by imagining it is, in fact, the piercing stab of a knife. Poke a woman that is peaking on the drug several times with a pin and you will hear her holler and scream as if you had just stabbed her with a 8″ hunting blade! Likewise, fuck a girl with even a modest sized penis and she will be certain, absolutely certain, that you are hung like an elephant—how else can her brain justify the unbelievable stimulation it is receiving?

So, now picture poor Anita floating in the cool lake water, being drilled from below, her brain flooding with potent chemicals. Imagine it, Mr. Angels, she is half-submerged in a lake! Imagine how hard her brain must have been working to account for the all-around feeling of the water. Imagine, too, the dull, probing sensation of my finger pressing against her asshole. For some reason her brain focused on that one stimulation above all the others. Slowly, the first images floated into her mind like a still shot in a movie. She must have pictured someone behind her, pressing his penis against her ass. She must have reeled at the image, forcing it from her mind, but the image must have slipped back almost as soon as it was gone. Who knows who she was thinking about—it may have been one of the boys on the steps—or maybe it was anyone—maybe me—she didn’t say. But the image must have kept coming back with startling realism- a man pressing himself against her asshole.

‘Oh God, John...’ She started to tell me, but I thought she was just moaning.

I moved a little faster, grinding against her and sliding one arm up and down her back, curling her into a ball around me.

Imagine what absolutely erotic thoughts her over-sexed mind must have conceived in its drugged reverie! She must have fought to retain control as the image flooded back to her—perhaps a man’s hands were around her waist, pressing into the soft flesh. Perhaps she imaged my thumb was his dick beginning to slide inside her. The feelings must have been overwhelming.

‘John...I...’ She started to stammer, but then she moaned suddenly and didn’t finish the sentence.

I felt her body seizing up. “Oh Baby—cum for me! Cum for me!” I urged as I started to ram into her. With one hand I held her head pressed against my shoulder, with the other I worked her body up and down, pressing my finger lightly into her ass.

‘Fuck me! Fuck me!’ Anita moaned.

I felt my balls boil with sperm—I only hoped I could hold out long enough for Anita to cum. She seemed so close.

‘Fuck me harder! Oh God! Deeper....Deeper in my ass!’ She moaned.

I froze. Her voice seemed somewhere else. At the time I had no idea what she was talking about. I pulled back to look at her face, but she continued to pump up and down over my body with her legs—she seemed ready to explode. Her breath was coming in short, shallow pants as she rocked herself on my shaft. I could see her synapses popping just behind her eyeballs. Her pupils were darting back and forth feverishly. I don’t think she had even the faintest clue of where she was. I pressed my finger slightly harder into her ass as I moved her over me.

‘Yes! In my ass! Deeper in my ass!! Oh God, You’re splitting me in half!’ She screamed, her mouth falling open softly as she visualized it.

She tipped her body away from mine and wrapped her hands around the back of my neck—then she drove herself onto me with her legs. The lake water splashed and foamed as her body slapped against mine. Her face was beet red and her eyes were squeezed shut. Her pussy started milking me in heavy contractions. Her breasts sloshed up and down as she bucked against me. She was moaning so loudly that I was sure the other campers were listening to it. The scene was so erotic that I knew I was going to cum in seconds—only I wasn’t sure what she was talking about.

‘Take me! I’m yours! I’m YOURS!’ She screamed. ‘I’m going to cum! Oh God! Oh God! Oh GOD!’ Her voice was rising in pitch as she neared the peak. I even tried to peel open one eyelid as she jammed herself over me, but now all I saw was the white of her eyes.

Suddenly she tipped her whole body back until her hair was in the water down to her scalp, her nails dug into the back of my neck and her mouth fell open in utter ecstasy. I felt her pussy contract like a vice around my dick and her ass clamped open and closed around my finger.

‘ARRRGGGG!’ She screamed at the top of her lungs.

I had never seen a woman cum like this.

‘AAAHHHHH!!’ she screamed again as her pussy milked the first spurt of semen from my loins.

‘GGGGOD! YES!!!! MMMMMnnnn!’ she screamed, tipping her head back farther until her head dipped underwater and her scream were muffled by bubbles of air.

I came as hard as I could as I watched my girlfriend thrash in the water. Her insides were sucking me dry as her body convulsed. I had no idea what she was thinking about, but the vision of her so unbelievably overwhelmed made me crazy. My eyes clouded over with lust as I drove into her again and again and shot my sperm into her.

When I was finished I looked down on my girlfriend. She was lying limply in the water with her legs still wrapped around me. Her breasts were pointing straight up into the moonlight and her head was still underwater. She seemed to be convulsing slightly.

‘Oh my God!’ I whispered to myself as I pulled her head out of the water. It lolled to one side, as water came pouring out of her mouth. I freaked! She looked completely drowned! I pulled out of her in a hurry and swam her back to the shore. I could see a cloud of my sperm floating where we had just been. When I got her to the lakeside I started to pump on her chest with both hands and breathe into her mouth. I pinched her nose shut and breathed as hard as I could and then resumed pumping frantically.

Of course I imagined the worst. I wanted to kill myself for being so profoundly stupid and promised myself and God that I would never, NEVER to do this again if she lived.

Suddenly Anita coughed up a huge mouthful of lakewater. She gasped for breath as she coughed and retched violently.

‘Anita! Anita! You’re OK!’ I cheered, overwhelmed with happiness.

After half an hour of coughing she finally rolled to one side and cried. Her skin was pale, her eyes were puffy, her lips were blue and colorless, her skin was wrinkled from being in the water, her hair was wet and knotty. She looked totally waterlogged and fucked.

‘John...’ she finally said, ‘I think I need professional help.’