The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Lustful Hypnotizing

I had to go to my parent’s apartment to settle things, get rid of the furniture and prepare to give up the apartment so a new family can move in.

My bedroom was the same as it was when I left for college. Sad to throw it out, allot of memories happened between those bed sheets. Some were real, some were fantasies.

The door bell to that apartment rang. It turned out to be the next door neighbor. She came over to offer her condolences. Talking about fantasies, she was a major player in them.

Let me backtrack a little in my story to when I was just entering puberty.

She had just moved in with her husband and their kids next door. She was the first woman I noticed whose body made an impression on me. I remember one time I was walking behind her watching her ass wiggle, when she suddenly turned her head to look behind her to find me paying a little too much attention to her. She smiled and kept walking. I wonder if she noticed my hard on or not. That night, I had my first wet dream, and she was it. I often fantasized about her… about us, when masturbating. I thought of others, but thoughts of her smile and her body in motion, was always the thought that made me cum so easy.

A couple of years later, while I was almost legal, she got divorced, lost weight and became even more attractive to me.

One day, she was coming back home from taking her daughter to school, when I met her by the elevator. She had such a nice smile, and me being so young, I went to school with a hard on that day. The next day, we met again. This was turning out to be very nice.

Being young, I started to have more fantasies about her, meeting her in the morning, enjoying a kiss, and maybe someday, more then that. I thought of a way to work in the kiss. Looking back on it now, it was silly and stupid, but I was very young back then and didn’t know better.

I would ask if it was cold out, it was winter, so she would be. I would then offer to kiss her to warm her up. Big disaster, as not only didn’t get to kiss her, she changed her routine so I wouldn’t see her. Not only did I not get to kiss her, hoping to lead to other things, I didn’t see her anymore either.

Two years later, I went away to college, met new women, lost my virginity and had a good time. But sometimes when I was lonely, I still thought of her. And thoughts of her still excited me to the point when I needed to masturbate.

When I went on to graduate school, I met someone, fell in love (or so I thought), got married, got my masters in psychology and tried to live a normal life. I took a minor in hypnosis and its use in psychotherapy.

The marriage lasted a couple of years. After the newness of having sex together wore off, it got boring. I went from running for the express train home, to not even running to make the local. To help me please her, I started to imagine it was my former neighbor I was screwing.

This worked out well till I accidentally, in a moment of passion, I screamed my former neighbors name, not my wife’s. The marriage went downhill to divorce in no time at all.

I dated off and on, mostly off.

Back to present time.

While it has been years since I last saw her, the years have been kind to her. She still looked very attractive to me. Her figure was still round and trim in all the right places, and her smile was still the one that I think in my thoughts, which still gets me excited.

I invited her in for some coffee and we sat down and chatted. I found out she had just recently divorced husband number 2 and both her kids had moved away to live on their own.

I was nervous to bring up that attempt of having that first kiss together. Maybe she would take the hint, and we could do that now. But if she refused, she would leave, and I would be crushed again.

While in graduate school, I took some classes in hypnosis, and I seemed to have a knack for hypnotizing people. In the class, we also spoke at length about ethics and the use of hypnosis. The bottom line of all the discussions, it is unethical to hypnotize someone who is unaware of it happening and doesn’t consent first.

When I was in college, I was the hit at parties. I would hypnotize other guests and make them act stupid for us. I always carried a little bauble; never know when I will need it. I treat it as more a lucky charm then a tool I use to hypnotize someone now, but I still carry it.

It is hard to describe my feelings at this point. Maybe this way I can. Imagine all your life, you wanted a piece of steak, but only had hamburger, sure, it’s the same thing, meat, but then again its not. There is a plate of filet mignon on my plate in front of me. If I don’t eat it now, when will I have the chance again? There she was, my filet mignon, and I was hungry. I didn’t want to go home and have my current hamburger, mean my current girlfriend, but wanted the juicy piece of meat in front of me.

I thought of hypnotizing her without her consent or knowing it was happening. The thought of my hands appreciating her body, knowing I would leave tomorrow to go back home and not come back, I made the unethical decision to hypnotize her.

I took from my pocket, the bauble I carried and showed it to her. I told her it was my mom’s favorite. I told her that there is a flaw in it, that if I spin a certain way, you can see a hidden image in it. She wanted to know what it was, but I told her she would have to see for herself.

At first I let it just twist, then I slowly started to swing it side to side. The more her effort grew to seek the mysterious image, the more I let it twirl just right so I see the reflection of the sparkling light off the bauble in her eyes.

When she said, she didn’t see anything, I told her to relax, try not to focus too hard, that just watch it and she will see it, which she did. She became very relaxed, just watching it swing back and forth.

At one point she seemed to go catatonic on me, just froze looking. I stopped swinging it, and placed the bauble on the table and she was just still looking at where the bauble was swinging in front of her eyes.

Events had proceeded faster then what I expected, I didn’t know really what to do now. My mind started to race a mile a minute. Do I just have her stand up and take off her clothes and have sex with her? Didn’t seem like the right thing to do. I thought of my fantasies, and wish I could have them happen, so why cant I now? Time has passed since I wanted that first kiss, but can’t I alter her memories of events to make what my fantasies were? Why not?

I asked her to think back to that time, when I tried to kiss her. A simple shake of her head indicated she did. I told her to forget that she ran, instead we did kiss. She enjoyed the kiss. After that day, we would often meet on my way to school and share a passion kiss.

Since I was under age, sex was out, but kissing and touching, she enjoyed. On the night of my 18th birthday, she gave me her present, herself, for a night of passion love making. While we both realized that there was no possible relationship, the sex together was too good to just stop.

So for years after, when I returned home from school, we would find the time to be lovers again. Even when we both were married to others, the sex together was still too much of a temptation to ignore. I told her, she was always the one to initiate it.

While I was talking to her, her expression hardly changed. I went over what I told her, to make sure I didn’t say anything wrong, or forget anything.

With the lust building inside me, I couldn’t wait any longer. I snapped my fingers which broke the trance state she was in. She blinked a couple of times to try figure out what was going on.. She then smiled at me. A smile full of passion. She stood up, walked over to my chair, sat on my lap, moving her ass till she felt my dick get hard, smiled again, and we locked lips. This was my fantasy coming true. I felt her hand going down my shirt, touching me to excite me even more. I was so excited, it was beginning to hurt. She sensed my discomfort and stood up without saying anything, opened my pants and my hard cock sprung up. She kissed it, licked the moist tip, slipped down her pants and panties and started to give me the lap dance of my life. I so much wanted to cum, but I wanted to feel her when I cum in her.

She looked at me with that wicked smile of hers again, took me back to my bedroom by holding my cock. My imagination never did justice to the action of her ass in for real. I wanted to explode, she sensed that, and silently told me not yet. This was better then any fantasy I ever had.

We reached my old bedroom where lots of fantasies of her took place and she finished undressing herself, as I also took my shirt off. She kissed and pressed her body against mine, slightly rubbing herself against me. She moaned softly, while doing this, so I am not sure for whose pleasure she was doing this for.

She gently pushed me down to lay face up on my bed, and climbed on top of me. Her hand found my dick and she lowered herself on me. I felt her wet pussy accept me and she started to gently rise and fall on my dick. This was all I could take, as I felt myself explode into her pussy.

She cried once as I felt her pussy contract and felt her warm juices flow out of her down to my body. She laid down on my chest and snuggled under my chin, while I felt her still hard nipples on my body too.

While I was still in her, I did relax a little, but her nipples pressing against me, knowing this was my lifetime fantasy, I started to get another errection. She felt me grow in her and responded with a pleasurable moan. She started to kiss me and I was ready to cum again, took a little longer this time. The first time was 20 years of passion that needed to be released, this time was only less then 5 minutes.

I don’t know how many more times we made love that night. But we were both so exhausted, we fell asleep in each others arms. The next morning, I woke up with a note by my head.

Simply read,

I wanted to do that for 20 years too.