The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This is my second story but actually takes place before “Julie”. The email at the beginning of that story was Lynda’s reply to my asking her about the event described below.

Lynda said I did an OK job with my first account and told me to write again. She said she would measure my success based on reader feedback and reward me accordingly. So please email her (and me too if you like). She really wants to hear from women who like her ideas or who have suggestions for her. She promises to make me write a nice thank-you note to any women who approve of my narrative. You can reach her at and me at

Lynda’s Games—The Airport

It was a Monday night and I was at the airport. I stood waiting at the terminal staring at the arrival gate but I didn’t know why. I should have been home getting ready for bed. It was late and I had to work in the morning. But here I was waiting patiently. For the entire 90-minute drive I tried to think of why I was headed to Logan International Airport but whenever I did, my mind would instantly wander. I could not get my brain to focus on the dilemma long enough to solve it. It was the same as I stood watching passengers come down the ramp. As soon as I asked myself what I was doing, my brain wandered. Then I saw her! Lynda was coming towards me chatting with a fellow flight attendant. I now understood why I was at the airport that night—she had commanded me to be here. She caught my eye and hurried over to say hello and give me a quick kiss. She must have sensed my anger when I didn’t return the kiss. “Humph” she muttered. Then, stroking my cheek gently with her hand she whispered “Relax Jim”. I instantly felt the wave of relaxation come over me. I was still aware, eyes open, and head up, but I was in a light trance. Lynda calls it my “walking trance” or “public trance”. I was awake but obedient and quiet. I could respond, but not initiate anything. Taking my arm, “Walk with me” she commanded and I did. We strolled down a hallway arm in arm. “I know you are angry. It is a school night after all, but I could not help myself. I was on the flight and another attendant and I got bored so we started checking out the passengers. We saw a couple of cute guys and of course we got talking about sex. I got pretty horny pretty quickly. We only have a 30-minute layover here and I was a mess. I thought of putting her under and making her take care of me but I don’t know if she is bi and didn’t really have time to do her right. Then I thought of you. I know it was a bit of a drive for you but I really needed a cock and yours is my favorite. So here you are to take care of me. I don’t have long but I need to be fucked so come in here.” Lynda pulled me into a lavatory reserved for crewmembers. It is located right next to their lounge. Her airline treats its staff pretty well so the bathroom was fairly good-sized. I didn’t know what she had in mind but she had a look in her eyes that told me she wasn’t in the mood for any discussion. She turned around to face me and locked her piercing gaze on me. “Freeze” she commanded. With that look, I was totally helpless to do otherwise. She lifted her skirt and hastily removed her panties as she continued to control my body like a marionette. “Get hard Jim, get very hard. Your cock is growing and growing, so hard for me.” She pulled my pants around my ankles and shoved me backwards. I felt my calves hit porcelain and I stumbled, landing square on the toilet (luckily this wasn’t a public bathroom—this one had a flip-down cover for me to land on so I didn’t get wet).

Lynda grabbed my hard cock and stared hungrily at me as she guided me into her, sitting facing me on my lap. She let out a low moan and started to bounce up and down. I moaned too, her warmth and wetness taking its toll on me. “No!” she yelped. “You are made of stone, frozen and unfeeling. Your body is solid rock.” Instantly that wonderful warmth disappeared. I couldn’t even feel the weight of her body on mine any longer. It was maddening. She really must have been horny because after about a dozen more bounces she threw her head back and shuddered. I expected her to be her typical noisy self as she came but she apparently stifled it so as not to attract attention to us. She collected herself and grinned at me. She slid up and down my incredibly erect penis a few more times then whispered one word, “sleep”.

The next thing I knew I was kneeling between her legs. She was on the toilet now and I had the overwhelming desire, no it was burning need, to lick her. I attacked her pussy with total abandon. I licked up and down, left and right, my tongue never tiring nor even slowing. “Mmm......yes, that’s wonderful”, she crooned. “I’m sorry I needed to cum so bad but now I want it slower, keep licking me baby”. I obliged, lost in between her thighs, now using a finger as I continued to lick and lick. A small part of my brain still remembered where I was and what was happening. I also recalled that she did have a flight soon. Lynda apparently had this in mind too because as she moaned and squeezed my head with her legs I suddenly began to lick faster. At a furious pace I licked and fingered her. I was totally out of control and she soon came again, her body shaking while she covered her mouth with her hand to keep herself quiet. She gently banged her legs into my head again and once more I slipped into a trance.

This time when I awoke I was kneeling behind her. Her skirt was up, and she was fingering herself while I fucked her from behind. My cock’s sensitivity was still in the “off” position so I could not feel her slam against me. She wiggled back and forth, meeting my every thrust. I’ve always been amazed by Lynda’s ability to cum over and over and this night she repeated that feat. She was once again on the verge of a tremendous orgasm. I longed to feel the body that I fucked with such enthusiasm but I could not. All I could do was kneel behind her, fucking her doggy-style until she came the 3rd time. She recovered after a few moments and turned around. Taking my cock in her hands she lowered her mouth closer and grinned up at me. I was almost winced, expecting the further torture of seeing her perfect mouth on me but not be able to feel anything, but I was wrong. Although I could not feel her pussy earlier, I did feel her mouth as it surrounded me. The sudden pleasure made my head swim. The pressure built with alarming quickness, I was already near the edge when she lifted her head and said, “Sorry my love”. I was completely confused but before my brain could process exactly what she had said, I heard one more word, “Sleep!”

This time when I awoke I was standing in front of the urinal. Lynda was next to me dressed, her hair combed. My pants were still around my ankles and my cock was still engorged and purple. I was immediately overcome by the most wonderful sensation on my cock. This was caused my Lynda’s hand stroking me. It felt so good that I couldn’t even speak. However, Lynda could. “Hi honey, feel good? Of course it does, so good you can barely stand it. I really am sorry about all of this, I just could not help myself, and I just had to have you tonight. I’m also sorry that we had to rush so much and that I didn’t let you cum. I need to jump right back on plane and couldn’t have your cum leaking out of my pussy. Don’t take it personally, you KNOW how much I love to feel you shoot inside me. I’d love to taste your juice too but I don’t have a toothbrush, so this will have to do.” She grinned and nodded at her hand wrapped so exquisitely around my shaft. She was licking her lips as she moved up and down very carefully. I was still paralyzed with pleasure.

“Don’t worry about anything Jim. In a minute I’m gonna let you shoot all that good stuff right into this urinal then send you home for a wonderful sleep. You will feel great tomorrow I promise.” She now jerked me a little faster. That slight change in pace made my head swim again, I don’t know how I managed to stay on my feet. It felt so good, the most incredible hand-job any man has ever received! I turned to look at my Goddess. She smiled at me and asked “ready?” I didn’t know what she meant but accepted her lips as she leaned to kiss me hard on the mouth. Instantly I felt my balls boil and after two more strokes I exploded. The cum burned as is shot from my cock at an incredible velocity. Lynda managed to aim my cock low enough to get most of the cum to land inside the porcelain frame. I was in heaven! I heard Lynda chuckle quietly, then I heard the urinal flush, then nothing more.

Next thing I knew I was tucked in bed. I slept like a very heavy rock that night. I woke refreshed and ready for work. I felt so good that I questioned what had happened! I honestly didn’t know if I had really driven to Boston and seen Lynda, or if it was just another dream. I emailed her begging for her to tell me what happened but she is a huge tease so she probably won’t. She is like that sometimes.