The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Authors note: This is a work of erotic fiction. If you were searching for college courses, the periodic table, are under the age of 18, or otherwise it’s illegal… stop reading. You may not like what you find here. Thanks go out to some of the references here, primarily to Kris P. Kreme, and The Sympathetic Devil who I can count amongst the very few bimbo authors that I genuinely enjoy. Again, this is only my second venture into the MCU, I want to thank the original author of B.I.M.B.O Math. If you like this story, I love getting commentary at .

MCU: Bimbology 201

“Hello, hello, good afternoon.” The professor greeted his students as he wandered past them and unlocked the door to the classroom. Stepping inside he quickly wiped down the board clearing it of the previous class’s notes and information.

Behind the professor the students found their seats in the rising stands some sitting closely together, others much farther apart. There was a tension in the air, an undercurrent of anxiety in the way all of the students kept glancing towards one, suspiciously vacant spot.

Turning around the teacher took a rapid head count and smiled broadly, “Well,” he began cheerily, “It looks as though we have lost another one! That makes four so far. Did any of you do it?” He looked from student to student, all of them looking away for a moment signaling a negative. “Oh, well that’s just too bad. I had hoped that all of you would have been doing better, maybe a bit more aggressively but, that’s life I guess.”

Clapping his hands excitedly he turned back to the whiteboard and wrote something then underlined it, “What makes the best kind of bimbo?” The professor read aloud.

Nobody spoke up, all of the class looked at the professor had asked what color the sky was. They were all in this class because they thought bimbos already were the best and wanted to make them even better.

“Nobody answer all at once, for the gods’ sake. Charles! What do you think makes the best kind of bimbo? Any reason at all.”

“Big, fake tits?” The boy, like many others had a nerdy look to him. He went a bit further and affected a lab coat complete with pocket protector, handheld calculator and pens. Some thought he went a bit far with the look but he was smart and still around so he had to have a bit of a devious streak too.

“Excellent! An immediately visible attribute of bimbos is some kind of enhancement. Surgery is common but it’s not necessary, as many of you know, the same eye-catching effect can be achieved naturally or at least have it seem natural.” The professor turned around and wrote Enhancement on the board.

“The clothes, Mr. Holiday.” The boy seated directly next to Charles chimed up. It was obvious that this boy was enhanced as well. Strong chin, perfect hair, bronzed skin and a fit build. However, when he spoke it was with a voice that did not quite match the exterior. The eyes were also a little watery and tended to dart around the class seeming a bit nervous.

“Another wonderful example, James.” Holiday turned and wrote that on the board, “A key factor to bimbos is that delightful wrapping they always come squeezed into, isn’t it? Bras that barely hold in their tits, tube-tops, tight dresses. What a bimbo looks like, her physical appearance can only be enhanced with a proper attire.”

“Like… their absurd makeup, sweetie.” A girl, one of the few in the class chimed in from far in the back. She seemed like she was well on her way to becoming a bimbo herself. She was certainly looking the part. Her breasts, while obviously not fake, were leaping out of a halter-top that seemed at least two sizes too small. Tight leather pants with strategically located cuts accentuated her legs while her feet were strapped into sky-high acrylic heels.

“Right you are, Susan, and I must say that I approve of the look.” Holiday looked her over with a practiced eye and smiled.

“It’s like, Suzi now Professor Holiday. Joshua and I had an argument… I won.” Suzi positively beamed at brushed her hair back from her face. One half was a brilliant platinum blond and fell in luscious waves and ringlets while the other half was a deep black and fell like a curtain over one eye.

The professor laughed with glee, “I will have to ask Professor Mereel exactly what you did to him if you won and look like that, Suzi.”

Holiday turned back around and wrote on the board Makeup and drew a line from Enhancements to it. “Suzi is correct as well, class. This goes towards the concept of enhancement though. When you see a bimbo, she needs to scream BIMBO, you need to know that a Bimbo has entered a room without even seeing her. She should exude such an aura of bimbo that you cannot help but know that she is anything else. The makeup helps that. Brilliant colors, exaggerating all of their facial features to best effect.”

“Bimbos are dumb as a box of rocks,” a young woman said from the front of the class. Her hair was a rich copper color and flowed smoothly down her back. She wore a deep burgundy skirt that flowed like her hair. Her body was captured by a black, brocade bustier that helped emphasize her large, though not enormous, chest. Over that she wore a half jacket that clasped twice at her throat in the same burgundy color as her skirt.

“And there it is! I am honestly kind of surprised it took that long for someone to mention it because now I can get to teaching something new. Thank you, Kendra.” Holiday grinned and wrote Stupid with a question mark at the end on the board and underlined it twice.

“Bimbos, classically, are viewed as dimwitted. Silly. Vacuous. Air-headed. Only interested in Cock and Sex, not necessarily in that order.” I the back Suzi giggled when she heard the word cock.

Holiday stepped to the front of the class and whispered conspiratorially, “What if I told you that some of the best bimbos in the world are geniuses?”

Everyone laughed at the joke, the idea was simply absurd. How could someone be both a genius and a bimbo, isn’t that a contradiction in the concept? The Professor was stone faced though and the class quieted down.

“Like, whatcha mean Mr. Holiday? How’s that, like, even possible?” Suzi questioned, obviously confused.

Holiday turned back to the board, pulled a panel in front of what he wrote and drew the picture of a bottle on its side. “Imagine something like this. The concept of the Genius Bimbo is only being recently explored. Some of my collegues actually brought the idea up when they were questioning the idea of the Asian Bimbo. Some… I will be kind and call them “purists” believe that bimbos can only be white, since the most common form of bimbo is an extremely enhanced white woman with brilliant, blond hair.”

“A bottle, Professor, what do you mean?” James asked, sitting up straighter looking more interested.

“Yes. It’s less about the whole of the bottle,” Suzi giggled again, “and more about the bottle’s neck.” Professor Holiday continued, “When you fill,” Another giggle, and Suzi managed to look a little ashamed of herself at Holiday’s look, but in honesty the Professor wasn’t angry. He was glad that she had won the contest with another student even if she was still likely not to make it to graduation in her state, “When you fill a bottle,” Holiday continued through regardless of the giggle, “It contains everything that you put into it, quite nicely. Math, science, history, complicated ideas like philosophy, politics and theology are all stored in the bottle.” The professor wrote each of the subjects down inside his diagram of the bottle.

“But those are big, they require a reasonable degree of effort to recall. Thus enters the bottle-neck. The bigger the thought, the harder it will be to get out of the bottleneck. A ship, built inside a bottle is very difficult to get back out again once it’s completed, right?” The professor looked around at his students and began seeing understanding slowly beginning to dawn in their eyes.

“Simple concepts get out without much effort and from there it actually becomes a matter of capitalizing on human behavior and psychology. A reward system is simple enough to implement. Think about sex, clothes, cock and the like and receive a reward is a very common way to go about it. What about human willpower? What about the fact that humans are inherently lazy? We don’t need to enact any kind of reward because the human brain will do it all for us. Too many controllers go for the Rainbows and Pink Explosion method. Or they drop the Bimbo’s IQ so low that she is rendered nearly useless outside of being a bimbo.”

Holiday moved to the front of the class once more, “My personal problem with that, is that we all get bored. Controllers are creatures of power and desire. We have the ability to take what we want and we do it. One bimbo will never be enough, we will get bored, and we will take another one. They might be fun to have together, and I can assure you that they will, but we will want something else. When a bimbo is brainless then it becomes dangerous to just release her into the wild, or leave her needy but forgotten. You have created something, you should care for it.”

Some of the class looked offended by the professor’s preaching words and Holiday knew that his opinions were held by a minority of controllers, but that was why he tried to teach the Genius Bimbo concept.

“I’m losing some of you, I can see that immediately, but I want you to reel your attention back in for just a little bit longer. There is a trick that the Genius Bimbo allows that other techniques does not. The bimboneck, if done correctly, is adjustable. You have a bimbo, but you want her to do more than fuck? Make adjustments and have her learn French and stick her in a maid outfit. Not only is the relationship with your bimbo altered but you both are being cared for. The power of the GB is that they learn at an astonishing rate. Most of my GB’s could easily pass a Doctorate level exam with only a month of study.”

It was Kendra’s turn to sit up, that was genuinely impressive.

“The Bimboneck is what allows this. They learn and retain everything that comes in. It is adapted from a form of autism and the overload that accompanies it. They take it in, but cannot forget it, it’s there in their mind rattling around, and bouncing into other concepts and making them seem far more scatterbrained than they actually are.”

Holiday walked over to the door, “But that is enough lecture, what I think is needed is a practical demonstration.” The professor turned off the lights and opened a door, the hall outside was darkened as per this request to the staff earlier, “Lucy, could you come in now?”

“Oh, sure. Thank you Mr. Holiday, it was really dark in the hall…” A breathy soprano replied and the click, click, click of heels entered the room and the professor closed the door behind her, “Oh, but it’s dark in here too.”

“Don’t worry my dear, I’ll turn the lights on in a moment. I just wanted to ask my class a few questions first.”

“Oh, okay Mr. Holiday… oof!” Lucy agreed before stumbling into the professor’s desk.

“Ladies and gentlemen, I am extremely proud of my Lucy. She was one of the first Genius Bimbos was able to craft properly. I had to fight for months with my peers at BimboTech before they gave me the final go ahead to create her. I must say, even Mr. Warren was impressed.” Mr. Holiday’s voice carried well how proud he was.

There was a change in the atmosphere of the classroom immediately. The lights were out but everyone could feel it, everyone could smell it, everyone knew in the very fiber of their beings that there was a bimbo nearby. Even if she hadn’t spoken, even if the room had been filled with people the students were sure that they would have known.

“Do you all feel that?” Mr. Holiday asked the darkened classroom and was answered by a chorus of ‘yes’ and some faint panting from the top, at the back. Suzi was obviously being strongly effected by Lucy’s presence.

“Can you smell her?” The class was quiet for a moment but the panting increased in pitch and it changed to an outright moan of “Oh, god, yessssss.” Suzi just hissed out the word while the rest of the class paused and sniffed the air. There it was, with the door closed and the air trapped, an odor of fruit, flowers, and something carnal as well, something indefinable but none-the-less tickled the most basic of human drives.

“That is enough of a tease I think,” Suzi was obviously masturbating now, the squelching sound of her driving her hand and out of her pussy was clearly audible, “I present to you, Lucy.” The professor announced and flicked on the lights.

There was a gasp from the crowd as the lights snapped on. Standing there, before the class was a young woman in her twenties. She was dressed surprisingly fashionably, with a pair of black four inch heels raising her up to a normal 5′5″. Her legs were toned and hairless, revealed all the way up to the knee when they were hidden by a loose fitting, pleated black skirt. Above the skirt was a thin leather belt with a gold clasp hanging at a slight angle over her generous hips. A white silk button down shirt was unbuttoned to the third button and pulled tantalizingly aside, giving a teasing view of a very impressive chest. A black velvet choker with a green stone set in silver graced her delicate neck. The “bimbo’s” face was graceful and not overly made up, her cheeks were accentuated with a light dusting of blush and her eyes were smoky and tastefully accented with a dark Egyptian curl to the edge. Her hair was a rich mahogany color, cut in layers and styled professionally over her shoulders and down her back.

Suzi came. Several times.

Some of the students were confused, others were intrigued, and Kendra was silent with a face like a mask.

“Hi, everyone! How’re you?” Lucy chirped cheerfully with an excited wave that sent her breasts wobbling in a way that showed that they were “real”.

“Everyone, this is an important lesson to you all. I know what you’re feeling, I see it on everyone that sees Lucy. It is an attraction, a sensation, a feeling. The air changes and you start to vibrate.” Suzi screamed out once more then eased down in to her chair coming down from the experience of meeting this not-a-bimbo Bimbo. “The lesson is that the key to making a perfect bimbo is more than just the outward appearance, it’s in the ‘Something Else’ that a bimbo exudes.”

Charles breathed in before speaking, “But what do you mean? I like my bimbos looking like a bimbo… people should know what she is before they even talk to her!” A few of his classmates nodded in agreement.

“That is your prerogative as a controller, Charles. But care should be taken when making a Bimbo. Don’t only focus on the appearance, it is important as it is very easy identifier, but it’s not the only one.” Lucy was idly playing with her hair looking at the tips carefully. “Lucy, could you do me a favor, dear?”

“Huh? What?” Lucy pushed her hair away and looked immediately attentive, “You said my name Mr. Holiday?”

“Yes, I did. Now, I know this is hard and you don’t like to do it, but can you recite the periodic table of elements for me? From largest to smallest and where each can be commonly found.”

Lucy pouted at the Professor, and her eyes gained a powerful intensity, “I really, really, really don’t like doing stuff like that Mr. Holiday. Can’t I do something a bit more fun… you know, for the both of us?” Lucy strutted up to the professor, the pleated skirt swished aggressively as she put more sway into her hips showing more and more of her impressive legs.

“I know you don’t like it, Lucy, but it’s for the class.” Lucy pouted again and looked Holiday deep in the eyes.

“Please, don’t make me. I’ve got two really good reasons not too…” Lucy whispered in a sing song voice and drew the professor into a deep kiss. With amazing deftness she slid the teacher’s zipper down with one hand and with the other flicked her shirt all the way open fully revealing her chest. Her breasts easily a G-cup were covered in a black and white lace bra that pressed her tits together and up creating a valley of flesh that one could easily get lost in without a second thought. “You like my reasons, don’t you Mr. Holiday?” Lucy asked huskily while softly stroking Holiday.

“I love your reasons Lucy, you know I do, but I’m sorry. Ellie and Mr. Lorenz were very generous when they shared with you but that’s not how this is going to work my dear.”

Lucy sighed and looked down at her chest and slowly removed her hand from the professor’s trousers and zipped him up nicely. “Yeah, Ellie and Mr. Lorenz were generous, I’m wondering if I should go a little bigger?” Lucy turned towards and students and pulled down the cups displaying her very nearly perfect breasts to the students. Standing firm and proud on her chest they looked as if her tits had never experienced gravity before, “What do you all think, do you think I should go bigger?”

James and Charles were nearly out of their seats, the effects of everything was sending them into a frenzy at this point.

“Lucy!” The word was a whip crack in the air, halting James and Charles in their tracks. It was a command, discipline, a promise of punishment all in one. Lucy immediately slid her bra back into place and buttoned her shirt back up to its previous state. She looked abashed, as if she had been caught stealing from the cookie jar and glanced back to the professor.

“I’m sorry.” Lucy whispered, but the professor remained strong.

“We’re waiting.”

Lucy closed her eyes then crinkled her nose and forehead in the most adorable manner then began reciting, from memory, the periodic table and giving an accounting of where every element could be found and going even further by explaining what it was most commonly used for.

Glancing at his watch Holiday smiled at Lucy. “Well done my pet,” he rubbed her back softly then motioned for her to sit at his desk, “That wraps up todays class. Remember, next week is the written exam and the week after that is the practical. For the practical bring in what you’ve been working on, male or female, doesn’t matter, I’ll be grading on quality of work not sex.” Suzi giggled again, this time it was a bit more subdued, she was obviously exhausted.

The students collected their belongings and left. James and Charles were comparing notes, Suzi was a little disoriented by the remaining presence of Lucy.

“Suzi,” A voice spoken resonating with power.

Holiday looked over and saw Kendra had stayed behind and was whispering over a book as she said Suzi’s name. “Huh, what?” Suzi muttered, her head lolling to the side off balance.

“Suzi… come with me. You can help me with my practical.” Kendra placed her hands onto the book and a soft red flare surrounded the occult book and the young woman held out a hand to Suzi, beckoning her.

“What, with you? Why would I… No… I dun wanna go with you!” Suzi’s protests were weak, she had already suffered too much recently and her defenses were down. Her clothing pulled and twisted, reshaping and altering. The leather pants pulled together into a tight leather skirt. The acrylic stripper heels flowed up her legs and softened into knee-high leather boots. Her halter top stayed but turned into a soft leather that grew out further as her breasts ballooned further out. The blond half of her hair shifted to match the darker side, then it all raced down her back, pooling in her chair as it grew too long. All of Suzi’s makeup disappeared except for some mascara and dark eye shadow.

“I said, come with me Simran.” Kendra said with a smile on her lips.

Suzi/Simran stood with a touch of effort, her balance had shifted around all over again and she was a bit unsure of herself at first but quickly gained confidence as she stepped down the risers towards Kendra. “I’m sorry it took me so long Ms. Kendaraan. I’m not sure what happened, I must have gotten stuck in my desk.”

“It’ll be alright Simran, don’t worry.” Kendra gently touched the darkly flowing wave of hair that reached Simran’s knees and it began to braid itself. “Come with me, and you can give me a hand on my practical. The Professor has given me some very interesting ideas.”

The two, beautiful women walked out together and the Professor smiled at what he heard. The joy of shaping minds was a thrill he found in very few other places. “Lucy, I would like to see those reasons you were talking about earlier, I might be convinced to talk to Mr. Lorenz for you.” Holiday closed the door and advanced on his Genius Bimbo who was hastily, and delightedly, ripping off her shirt.