The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Magic Eye

FREE FREE FREE FREE FREE
The Famous “Magic Eye” Optical Art will Annoy or Amaze You!
Watch as the Hidden is Made Plain!
Download our FREE Screensaver of NAUGHTY or nice Images!

CLICK HERE

More Spam.

OK, those annoying hidden image posters went out back in the 90’s but I was curious to see just how lame the “naughty” images could be. From my mouse click sprung forth an impressively well put together site.

Almost instantly my speakers began the low pulse of techno music as the “Friends of the Magic Eye” background dissolved onto the screen complete with choices including “Free Naughty Magic Eye Images and Animations.” Click...

The “front” image that filled the screen was a collage of repeating porn clips that covered every possible bent. I have to admit it was more impressive than most of the free stuff you can find on the web. All the figures had been clipped out of there original images and pasted together in a careful arrangement that made sure every available orifice was being filled by something or someone. Everything from wine bottles, to strap-ons , to a great dane was being put to use.

I starred at the image for a while before I even bothered to try and see what was behind it. With only a little effort my eyes refocused and the clear, silhouetted image of a guy trying to cram an oversized cock down the throat of a generic figure kneeling before him.

The gallery had three more free images, with the backgrounds all generally revolving around the same generic figure finding new ways of getting pummeled into submission by this mammoth cock. The foregrounds also kept up variations on a theme: the first being a collection of erogenous piercings, the second was some serious rope and leather bondage scenes, and the third was a disturbing chain reaction of cum shots with each model receiving in their mouth as they shot into another.

I couldn’t help but keep starring at the final image while I waited for the animation to download. My eyes kept shifting from the collage to the background and then back again. I wrote it off to eyestrain, but it really felt like my eyes were trying to shift just a little deeper.

The animation took over the screen without warning. Suddenly the monitor provided the very real illusion that the screen was being splattered with volley after volley of spurting cum. The images of cum splattering and dribbling down my monitor seemed to come in random patterns that managed to distract my eyes just enough to keep them from focusing on the background image. Even the music picked up the distracting tempo. It seemed to go on forever, the background image just wouldn’t come into focus.

Suddenly I was afraid something was wrong with the computer, I began to panic. Sweat broke out all over my body and I found myself unable to breath. I tried to yell for help, but my voice seemed muffled and distant. Then without warning, it all just made sense.

Now I realized that the only thing wrong was me, I just hadn’t been in the correct position.

It took a while before I finally understood that the “correct” position was kneeling on my desk naked, with my underwear stuffed in my mouth and a magic marker shoved in my ass. From here I could see through the foreground and down the length of the familiar oversized cock that was being rhythmically jacked-off towards me. I matched the cock’s speed and tempo for what seemed like forever. By the time the rhythm of the stroking signaled the climax, I was whimpering and begging through my cloth gag for release. With a muffled groan I exploded onto the monitor. Spurt after spurt of my cum mixed perfectly with the computer generated jism that seemed to rush towards me from the other side of the screen. It seemed to suck the cum out of me. I came forever. I came until it told me I was done and then I waited.

Slowly, the image of the unyielding cock faded to black. It just went away, leaving everything confused. Fortunately, I had the good sense to unrolled my underwear gag, wipe of the screen, and then stuff it back in my mouth for safe keeping.

When I clicked on “Buy the Magic Eye Package” I was excited to see that there was a local distributor and that they would be able to deliver their service directly to my dorm, saving me the shipping and handling charges. I was happy to fill out the questionnaire providing them with all the personal information they would need.

I new I would be very happy with their services. Although, as I checked off the final box on the form something struck me as odd, I just couldn’t put my finger on the reason why. The last question read: “Please check this box if you currently have underwear in your mouth.”

Membership Has Its Priveleges

For only $39.99 a month I received a weekly image updates that I could view with the Magic Eye Slide Show Machine (the MESSMaker for short). It was a cool little program that would show the images and music together in different ways to keep things interesting. The problem was it was the starter version, most of the options were “grayed out”. Sure I could adjust speeds and music settings, but the buttons I really wanted to test out weren’t even an option. Every time I turned on the program I was teased with phases like “Long Weekend”, “Rough Day”, “Party Fun”, or “Happy Birthday.” They rotated constantly, and each promised a giant download of images that went with the theme.

At first I assumed you would just pay a larger monthly fee to get the service, I was more than willing. Instead, the “upgrade offers” were all about finding new members. God I just wish I could have paid more money. The way I figured, I had two options, wait to land a girlfriend, or let my roommate Chad spend some quality time in front of the computer.

I had never actually seen Chad jack-off, we knew each other’s schedules well enough that there wasn’t much chance of accidentally walking in on each other, but now I found myself laying some kind of weird trap for him. I kept telling myself it wasn’t any different than lending a buddy a porn mag. I mean you know they’re going to jack-off to it if it’s decent, and they know you were doing the same thing the night before, no big deal.

Remembering how big a mess I made that first day I made sure to move all my stuff off the desk, but when I picked up my old coffee mug full of markers I wasn’t sure what to do. In the two weeks since I’d started watching those Magic Eyes, I’ve probably had that thick grease pen up my ass two dozen times. I never really thought about it till now. It was always just on the desk, it could have been anything. I wonder if it really could be anything?

I don’t know what I was looking for as I rummaged through the room, but my eyes settled on the free sample bottle of shampoo that I had just received in the mail. It was the kind that sat on its flat fliptop lid with a smooth rounded end pointing skyward. You could imagine women in stores glancing twice at its shape, deciding that it might just be time to try a new shampoo.

I debated, Chad was a nice guy, he didn’t deserve this. This thing was just too big. He’d be walking funny for days. I closed the cap, smeared the shampoo across the top of the bottle, and set it next to the computer. I began wiping the extra on my own cock as I turned off the computer screen saver and set the MESSMaker to the “recruit” function that left nothing but a big “START” button in the middle of the screen. The last thing I did was put a sticky note on the computer that simply read “check out this cool sight”.

I had trouble explaining to myself why I was sitting in the closet jacking my cock, waiting for my roommate to come home from class. It didn’t matter, I’d have a good side view by leaving the door open just a crack. I was so busy fantasying about was about to happen that I jumped when I heard the keys in the door.

The computer caught his attention the second Chad came in the door, he walked right up and hit the space bar. I couldn’t see the screen, but I could tell he was reading the directions. He hit the space bar again and the music started. My cock throbbed, and I felt like I was watching myself in the mirror. He was a little taller with slightly wider shoulders, but we had about the same hair and looks. People had mistaken us as brothers, and now I realized that even our boners looked alike.

I felt like I was going to cum right there as I watched him roll his underwear into a tight ball. It was only in his mouth for a few seconds before it was doing its job, Chad had reached out and found the shampoo bottle. He was groaning hard as he used both hands to try and pull the bottle into his ass. You could see the effort on his face. Sweat had broken out on his forehead, and the look of panic in his eyes made me wonder if he could do it. It was all I could do to not start cheering for him.

Tears trickled from his eyes as his ass muscle finally surrendered. The bottle slammed into him and stopped just as abruptly when his sphincter suddenly grabbed hold of the unlubricated bottom half of the bottle. He was sobbing through his gag as he climbed up onto the desk. I wished I could see him from behind, to see the diameter of his impaled ass. Even from the side, you could see the effort it took for him to move, the bottle had practically paralyzed him. I felt a pang of guilt.

I wished I could go and save him, replacing that bottle with my cock, but the final music had started, and we were both pumping in unison now. Chad screamed loud enough through his gag that I was afraid the whole floor would come running. He didn’t seem to just cum, he convulsed. His ass cheeks wrenched together so violently that the shampoo bottle’s flip top popped open from the strain. Suddenly he was spurting cum out both ends. With the pressure released the bottle collapsed in the middle and unloaded its contents in an arc that shot back six feet behind him.

Chad had already started shooting his second or third wad into the monitor when I finally came, plastering the inside of the closet door with my own sperm. I looked up from my relief and marveled at the endless supply of spunk that Chad was still launching wildly across the desk.

Chad was a sight to see, still shaking from the effort, face and chest splattered with his own cum, and a trail of shampoo across the room leading back to the pool of the silky stuff that was still gurgling out of the bottle stuck in his ass. Yet the only thing that seemed to matter to him right now was using his underwear to clean every last ounce of his own jism off that computer screen. My mouth watered when he wadded his cleaning rag into a ball and shoved it back into his mouth. The images on the screen slowly faded into the background.

After a few seconds he reached back behind his ass, grabbed the shampoo bottle by the flip cap, braced himself, and SNAP. The flimsy plastic cap broke off in his hand. My heart sunk as I watched for the next several minutes as Chad worked in vain to free himself from that bottle. His hands had quickly become slippery with the spent shampoo and bottle became ungraspable, actually seeming to retreat farther into Chad’s poor ass every time he tried to get a better grip.

I watched until the bottle seemed on the verge of being swallowed up. It was a vision of me taking Chad to the emergency room that finally forced me out of the closet.

He wouldn’t look at me, he just nodded his head and tried hard not to let me see him cry. Carefully I unscrewed the remaining half of the lid, hooked my finger inside the bottle, and pulled.

I felt like I pulled out everything, his pride, his self-respect, even his soul, it was all gone. There was nothing left. The pathetic quivering thing with its ass cheeks spread before me was nothing more than an empty shell, a vessel waiting to be filled. Chad was gone.

I felt a incredible sense of responsibility wash over me as I reached forward and tapped the space bar.