The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This story is a first effort by a friend whom I’ve known for many years now. Please send her notes of encouragement so that she’ll continue the story. She offered to tell me what comes next, but I want to read it in the next installment. So once again, click on her email and give her some incentive.

Disclaimer:

Be warned! This story contains scenes of romance and gruff tenderness. If you are easily traumatized by warm feelings, this story may not be for you.

As usual, this is a story for adults only. If you are underage in your country, province or state, then please move along quietly. Scrolling down is done at your own risk. The writer of this story, the moderator of this site, or any of the rest of us cannot be held responsible for your actions. That being said, someone should probably teach your parents to set the parental controls on your firewall.

The Mail Order Bride

Chapter 1

Georgia. Of all the places his brother could have gotten a mail order bride, she would have had to come from Savannah. He hated Georgia. Last time he was in Georgia, he was wounded at the battle of Chickamauga. It wasn’t a bad wound, only enough to leave a scar on his shoulder. He was not looking forward to this. If only he had not twisted his ankle while rough-housing with the help. Now instead of his brother, Samuel, sitting here waiting for his bride, it was he. Nathaniel Beaudree was nothing like his twin brother. Oh they looked alike, but personality-wise, it was like the difference between Cain and Abel. Nate was more like Cain. He liked to gamble, he liked his whiskey, and he liked his women unfettered. Samuel was the good one. A God-fearing, one woman man who worked hard and saved every dime he could.

Yet here Nate stood, waiting outside the mercantile. Off in the distance, he could see the tall mountains of Wyoming. He loved it here. He loved the wide open spaces, loved the ranch and loved the cowboy life. But now, she was coming. Life would never be the same. She would want to put frilly things up in the house. She would want to have kids, want him to be the loving uncle. Well, that just ain’t him. He is not, nor will he ever be a family man. He was like a wild horse. No fencing him in. Where was that stage coach anyways?

Emma Rose McCormick was sick of this stage. She wanted to get out and stretch her legs and for heavens sake, she was tired of being jostled around like a b-b in a box car. She was leaving behind everything she knew. But she had no choice. She had nothing at home anymore. The War Between the States had taken everything from her, her house ransacked by the Yankees, her brothers and father killed in battle. She could not survive by herself, and with the war being so bloody, not too many young boys were left alive to return home. She saw this ad in the paper and exchanged a few letters with this gentleman and knew it was where God was sending her. Looking out the window, she decided this was nothing like her home, no big houses, no busy streets, and no shops to go buy the latest French fashions. But there was no turning back. She hoped this Samuel Beaudree was everything he said he was in his letter; she hoped that he would be able to provide her with a comfortable life. She closed her eyes and silently prayed that she would find a happy family here in this forsaken land.

Emma was thankful when the driver finally announced they were pulling into Thunder Ridge. The driver opened the door and Emma took his hand as she stepped down from the dusty stage. She looked with her big eyes, deep blue like the ocean after a storm. She searched for her fiancé. “There, that must be him,” she thought as she spotted the man leaning against the front of the mercantile. Her full pink lips lifted up at the edges, giving him a friendly smile.

“Mr. Beaudree?” Emma said to the handsome gentleman, as she walked up to him.

“Yeah,” he replied to her in a harsh voice.

Emma was so glad this man was to be her husband. He was tall and muscular. He wore a black Stetson, but from below the brim you could see the dark, wavy locks flowing. His eyes were narrow upon her; they almost appeared steely and fluid, like mercury. She was aroused by his looks, but at the same time, the way he looked at her made her feel uncomfortable.

“I have one trunk on the stage, Sir,” she said as she turned and pointed to the stage driver who was in the process of removing her brown box.

He gave a grunt and walked to the stage and removed the trunk from the driver’s grasp and carried like it weighed nothing more than a feather to a wagon that was parked to the right of the mercantile. He then turned back to her and said, “You ready?”

“Ummm,” she paused trying to recoil from his coldness, “Yes, I am ready to go home.”

He gazed at her with hatred for all the change she represented. He walked to the front of the wagon, got up in the drivers seat and then turned and realized she was waiting for help. He was not going to budge. He just stared at her. Getting the hint, she climbed into the wagon and sat down next to him. They both realized just how small this seat was. He then turned his gaze toward the horse and took out his frustration on the animal by slapping the reigns hard on its backside. The animal lunged forward and their journey home began exactly as it would end; in silence.

Chapter 2

The wagon pulled up to a small cabin in a clearing. The Blue Mountains seemed to stand all around the cabin looking down. The fields were alive and blooming with all colors of wildflowers. The ranch was a lovely place that filled the senses with colors and scents. Emma’s breath was taken away from its beauty. She stepped down out of the wagon and slowly turned around taking in the view. “I have never seen anything so majestic!”

Nate, looking up at her realized that she was seeing this place for the first time. It was like looking at a child who was learning to walk. He had to remind himself he didn’t like this girl. She was not welcome here. “Yeah, it’s kinda purty,” he said in a growl. He then turned from her and removed her trunk from the back of the wagon and carried it into the cabin.

Emma turned her gaze from the beauty around her and followed him into the cabin. Once inside, she took off her bonnet, her soft red hair being exposed for the first time around that delicate little face.

He couldn’t keep his eyes off of her. She was breathtakingly beautiful. “Get control over yourself, you fool!” he thought. Her soft voice broke his attention from her gorgeous body.

“I suppose we will be getting married on Sunday after church?” She questioned him.

Nate flashed a wicked smile at the girl. He suddenly realized she had no idea who he was. He decided to inflict a little pain into her. “No, I reckon there ain’t gonna be no wedding on Sunday, Princess.”

Confused and worried, she looked up at him, “When then?”

He decided he liked playing this game. He felt like a cat playing with a mouse. He was going to just sit here and bat her around for a few. “Ain’t quite fer sure. Alls I know is that I ain’t gonna marry you.”

All of a sudden Emma’s eyes began to get misty. She blinked back the tears. Her bottom lip wanted to protrude. It took all she had to keep it from forming into a pout. It started quivering, like she was cold. “I do not meet with your approval?”

“Ah, typical female, pullin out the ace in the hole, start cryin,” he thought. His grin seemed to widen, “No, you don’t! How ‘bout them apples?” Bat, bat, bat.

Emma’s expression changed from ready to cry to one of extreme anger. “You drag me out here, only to turn me down because my looks don’t meet with your approval?” She then instinctively lifted her arm and pushed against his chest.

He did not budge. He only seemed to grin even more. “Maybe I should interduce myself. Name’s Nate.”

Her face got even redder. She kicked his shin bone, this time, he arched forward in pain. Her voice was higher pitched than it had been a second ago, “How dare you lead me to believe you were your brother! Where is he? I am sure he will not be pleased with you.”

“I’m sure he won’t be either, matter of fact that wouldn’t be nothin new. But as fer where he is, he’s on a cattle drive. He oughta be home in a coupla weeks. Maybe more if there’s rain. And then, Princess, he’ll come to yer rescue and you two’ll live happily ever after.” Nate then turned and walked away from her. He picked up the trunk once more and took it to a room off of the main room. “Yer room.”

Emma watched him, staring him down. “Thank you, Mr. Beaudree. Now, if you can fetch the tub so I may wash up before I retire. I am very tired from my trip.”

Nate smirked at her, “There ain’t no tub, but there’s a creek outside. I’ll give you your privacy. You just keep watch for them Indians though.” He turned then and walked out of the room, only to hear the door slam behind him. He walked to the cupboard, took out a kettle and went and filled it with water from the spigot. He started to boil some water for some hot fresh coffee.

Then he heard the door to her room reopen. He turned to look at her. She had soap and a cloth in hand and walked out the front door. He laughed heartily at her.

Chapter 3

It felt so good to get the dust off of her skin. She felt like it was caked on her. It would have been nice to have a hot tub of water to wash with, but something about being here in the creek was magical and relaxing. She did keep an eye open for Indians. But thank God, none appeared. With her body washed and smelling of lilac, she redressed and then went back to the cabin.

She opened the door and to her horror found Nate sitting in a tub of warm water with nothing on but a cowboy hat and a sly smile.

“Looky what I found Princess!” he said while laughing at her expression.

Emma then turned calmly and walked over to the sink, refilling the bucket with the chilly well water. She then went back into the main room and dumped it over his head. “You are a beast!” He then stood up, exposing all that God had endowed him with. She looked down at him and then her eyes slowly came up to meet his. She was the one smirking this time. His arms suddenly engulfed her. Then she was being pulled down into the water with him.

“You did say you wanted a good bath!” His lips came down upon hers, claiming her. The kiss was hard and almost animal in nature. His tongue explored her mouth, tasting all that she was. He would have thought she would have pushed him away, but instead she leaned into it, and deepened it. Her tongue began to tease his. The kiss was broken when the door to the cabin opened once again.

Emma pushed herself up, turned to the door and then just froze. There in front of her was her worse nightmare. Standing there was an Indian. He was a good half foot taller than Nate, and had a gun in his right hand. The buckskins he wore left nothing to the imagination regarding the rippling muscles underneath.

Nate stood back up and smiled at the Indian, “Ahhh you got dinner! Come on in and close the door, you heathen.” Nate then grabbed a cloth and started drying off.

The man just looked at Emma. Then shrugged and took a step and closed the door. He held up his left hand which had a rabbit in it. “I killed it, you clean it.” he said to Nate.

“Apa, this is Emma, Sams’ new toy.” Nate chuckled.

He gave a polite nod as Emma said, “If you will excuse me I need to change my clothes, again!” And with that she disappeared into her room.

“That one is trouble, my friend. Brotherly love and loyalty only goes so far.” Apa said.

Nick laughed and shook his head, “I guess you’re right. But did you see her?! Them teets are just dying to be handled by a real man! I ain’t fer sure my brother kin break that little filly.”

“I am not sure you can either. Perhaps I should do the job.”

Chapter 4

The next morning Nate woke up to the smell of fresh biscuits. He took a deep breath in and a smile came to his face. “Okay so maybe Sam havin’ a wife did have one benefit,” he thought. He quickly put on his pants and then left his bedroom. In the main room he could see her behind the wood burning stove.

She said “Good morning, Mr. Beaudree,” in a voice that sounded indifferent.

He muttered, “Good morning,” then set out to the outhouse. After his business was finished, he stopped at the pump outside and washed his hands.

Inside, he found the table set for two. It was not a fancy table. She had set out two plates, two cups, and a fork. He was sure that when Sam did get back she would want fancy plates. He would have made some comment to her about the settings, but one thing he was taught as a kid is never tease an alligator until after you cross the creek. And right now, he wanted the food he saw. There was big cat-head biscuits, whose smell had woke him up, white country gravy, that was the perfect thickness, and she was putting two eggs on his plate from the skillet. She quickly set the skillet back on the stove and removed her apron. Picking up a towel she used it to grab the kettle of hot coffee, then came back to the table and poured some into each of their mugs. After setting the kettle down on the table, she sat down.

Nate didn’t say a word, just sat down at the table and lifted his fork to dig in, when all of a sudden he heard her clear her throat. He looked up to see her sitting with her hands folded, head bowed and eyes staring up at him.

“Will you please say the blessing, Mr. Beaudree?”

With a grin on his face, he said “I don’t pray.”

“Well, then you don’t eat. One must always be grateful for what they are given.”

“I aint been givin nuttin’, honey. This is all my food.” His hand swept the length of the table. “All you did was just fixed it up mighty fancy.”

She rolled her eyes and then closed them, “Thank you, Lord for this bounty which you have given us and please forgive us for OUR wicked ways. Amen.”

Nate let out a laugh. Wicked now was he? He could give her wicked. He grabbed a couple of biscuits and tore them in half and then smothered them with the gravy. After he put a huge bite into his mouth, he talked. “After breakfast, your chores for the day are going to be milk Bessie, and then slop the hogs. Come see me after that and I will tell you what else needs to be done, Princess.”

“Okay what is up with the Princess name?” She questioned.

“Well, look at those hands. I would guess you have never worked a day in your life. And here, just like everyone else you will have to keep this ranch up and running. No sitting on the throne and being pampered.”

“How dare you say I am lazy!”

“I didn’t say you were lazy. I just said you are pampered.”

Her face grew red with anger. “I think you should keep silent until you know something about me, Mr. Beaudree. And besides, it is not your approval I have to have.” With that she got up and left the table and went to her room. Nate finished eating by him self and then went out to the barn to start his daily chores.

The days seem to pass by slowly. When they were in the same room, either noone talked or she had something for him to do and then a fight would soon follow. He did have to admit, she did do all the jobs he gave her, no matter how filthy or disgusting. Sometimes he would hide and watch her, but she always managed to do them, just so she could show him that she was not lazy or pampered. Nate knew life could not go on like this. Hopefully, his brother would return soon.

Chapter 5

The sky was growing dark too quickly. Thunderheads were rumbling in from the west. Tonight it would most likely rain. The green grass surrounded the men as they leaned against the fence staring at the horses. Nate had on his cowboy hat and a cigarillo hanging out of his mouth. Apa was about 3 feet to his right. The Indians’ hair shined in the light, it was black but had a bluish tinge to it, giving it the color of ink in a well.

“She’s driving me crazy! I ain’t got no idea how I’m gonna survive in that cabin with her,” Nate complained as he removed the end of the cigarillo and then threw it on the ground and smashed it with his right foot.

Apa looked at his friend and employer, trying to get Nate’s mind off things he asked, “How close is the small house you are building to being completed?”

“If I worked at it ev’ry day, probly could move in next week. But havin to take care of the Princess pushes it back more and more. I wish I had a magic potion to make her just go away for awhile.”

Apa grinned at him. This piqued his attention! “Perhaps the Great Spirit could help you, my friend. If you are willing to give in to my heathen religion, as you call it.”

Nate laughed knowing the joke between the two friends. He never did consider his friend a heathen. He knew that there was no-one as dedicated to his religion as Apa. Nate admired him for that. Apa was not one of these people who claimed to be religious and was out at the saloon the next day. Apa was truly an honorable man, however most white men never took the time to figure out how loyal he was. “What did you have in mind?” he questioned.

“Go and get a strand of her hair. I will meet you here after the light has gone from the sky.”

The two friends separated, only to return about a half hour later. Apa had a small pouch which he held open and asked, “Did you obtain the hair.”

Nate explained, “Yeah from her hair brush, although she weren’t too happy with me when she found me in her room.” He cackled, “She accused me of bein a beast goin through her underthingies. I sure hope this works.”

“It will, my friend, have faith in the old ways.” He extended his hand which held the pouch open to Nate. “Put the hair in the medicine bag.”

Nate glanced into the pouch to see some dried leaves, a snakes’ head, and what appeared to be a bone. “Good lord, what’s in that thing?” he asked as he placed the hair in the bag as clap of thunder echoed in the sky.

Apa replied, “Many things, all of which are needed. Now put the medicine bag in a jar filled with water. Take it to the ice house and freeze it. As the ice forms, a barrier will form around her heart, and she will choose to stay away from you.” Apa pulled the string on the bag, sealing it up tight. Then he took Nate’s hands and placed the bag in them. “Go quickly now before the storm and tomorrow she will be frozen.”

Nate looked at his friend and then started walking back to the cabin to get a jar. He could smell the rain in the air. Those storms were moving in fast.

When he reached the cabin, he found Emma pacing back and forth. Her face was that of a child afraid of the storm. He wanted to run to her and comfort her. He had to remind himself that he didn’t have feelings for her. That she was not his responsibility to comfort.

Seeing him she stopped, her bottom lip caught in between her teeth, chewing on it. Questioningly she asked, “It’s going to be bad storm isn’t it?”

“Sure ‘nuff, Princess. Now don’t tell me you’re ascairt of a little thunder and rain?” He joked. Her look said it all, she was scared. He wanted to take back his words the instant they came out of his mouth. Out of the quiet stillness, thunder pierced the silence, causing the windows to shake. The night sky lit up in the same instant. Emma leaped for him. He instinctively grabbed her and wrapped his arms around her. “Shhhh, Princess, its okay. Nothing’s gonna hurt you.”

She trembled in his arms. She seemed so fragile, almost as if she would break if he were to hold her too tightly. His arms wrapped around her tiny little waist. She buried her face into his hard muscular chest, her arms holding on to him. “I am so sorry, I have always been so afraid of storms.”

Nate then started to sing. He remembered his Mama singing to him when it stormed. It always soothed him. “I was dancing with my darlin‘ to the Tennessee Waltz, when an old friend I happened to see… introduced him to my loved one... and while they were dancing…my friend stole my sweetheart from me. I remember the night and the Tennessee Waltz…” He did not have an excellent singing voice, but the way he held her, the way he whispered the lyrics, and the way he looked in her green eyes made all other sounds disappear. She didn’t even realize the next round of thunder or lightning. There was just him, just his song, and him holding her.

Taking her hands, he escorted her to the horse hair sofa that sat across from the fire place. They sat down together. He put his arms around her shoulders, keeping her safe and secure from the fading storm. “See I told you everything’d be okay.” he said comforting her.

“I know I am a silly little girl.”

Cupping her chin in his hand, he lifted her face towards his. “Just you listen here, we all have our fears. Fear of a storm is a fairly minor thing. Actually, I think it’s kinda cute.” He leaned into her, drawn to her and to her lips. He kissed her gently, his lips soft against hers. Her mouth parted for him and his tongue began to explore. He adjusted his body as though to face her, keeping his mouth upon her. His hands began to explore her body, feeling the curve of her breast through the cotton material of her dress. Her breasts were perfect. They were the ideal size, easily held in one of his hands. And the feel of them was the best thing he thing had ever felt. Sure he had felt lots of the saloon girls’ breasts, but these were firm and soft. He wanted to feel more, feel them react to his touch.

She pulled away from him. She looked deep into his silvery eyes. Her lips curled up at the side, flashing him a little seductive smile. Her eyes were half way shut. He suddenly realized the time. The storm had moved away, but the rain still fell outside. He shifted back beside her, his arm wrapping around her once more. She placed her head against his chest and gave a little yawn.

“You just hush now little one, and drift on off to sleep.” And that is exactly what she did. He held her tight as thoughts began racing through his head. This couldn’t be happening. He couldn’t be having feelings for her. She was going to marry his brother. And wasn’t he the wild child; the one who would never marry and the one who would never be fenced in? He glanced down at her sleeping face. He let out a sigh. Yes, he was having feelings for her. He liked her spunkiness, her saucy attitude, the way she carried herself like she was Royalty, and especially the way she looked and felt.

Getting up, he laid her down on the sofa. She curled up like a little child. She looked so lovely as she slept there. Like a little china doll. Good lord, what was he doing? He walked to the fireplace, placing one hand on the mantle, the other hand rummaging fingers through those black wavy locks. He took the little medicine bag from his pocket. He realized he didn’t want her to go away from him. If anything he wanted her closer. Hating her was just the way he pushed her away. He swallowed, and then threw the bag into the fire. He watched it burn, black smoke billowing out where the bag was disintegrating, his head still racing. No, he would not push her away. He had to get a taste of this woman to get her out of his system…yes…that was it! This was not love, just lust!! Have a bite and you won’t crave her anymore. He turned around and looked at her sleeping again. He walked over to her, picked her up and carried her to her bed. Then he turned and left, shutting the door behind him.

Chapter 6

It was still raining outside, a nice gentle rain. Nate woke up and stretched his body. Everything last night seemed like a dream. But today was a new day. He had better get control over himself. He didn’t need her as badly as he did last night. He pulled on his pants and opened the door and headed for the outhouse.

On his way back he suddenly realized something wasn’t right. Since the day she had arrived, she always woke up before him and always had breakfast waiting. His eyebrows came together as he walked back in. Yes, something was definitely not right. She was not in the kitchen. There was no fire in the stove. He walked over to her bedroom door and knocked. “Emma?” From inside he heard her voice, responding with a sleep-like dreamy quality.

“Yes I am here.”

“Can I come in?” He replied and just as suddenly chuckled to himself thinking he should have just went in and hoped to catch her indecent.

Her voice still dreamy and distant responded, “As you wish.”

He opened the door and found her there in her cotton gown, sitting on the side of the bed. “You okay?”

“Yes I am well.” She responded with a far off look in her eye.

“You gonna be sick?”

Emma suddenly looked green. “Yes I will be sick for you.” Bending over, her hands reached for her stomach. She let out a little moan of pain.

“No, No! Don’t be sick.” And just as quickly as she had turned green, her skin went back to its regular color. She sat up straight again. He studied her; he was confused by her actions. Was she getting back at him for last night? Torturing him? “Okay, Emma, get dressed and I’ll go fix us some breakfast.”

“Yes I will dress for you.” She stood up and removed her gown, revealing her entire body to him. His chin dropped at the sight of her. She was more beautiful than he had imagined her to be. All those layers of clothing hid her delicate features. Her skin was a flawless shade of alabaster. Her breasts were round, supple and perfect.

He chuckled at the thought of her being a natural redhead thinking the curtains definitely matched the drapes. His pants were becoming very tight. She was certainly having an effect on him. He could not stand it anymore. If she was going to play these games, then she would just have to live with the consequences. He moved to her and seized her in a kiss, his hands moving to her creamy shoulders, drawing her close. She was so vulnerable beneath his grip, but she was not tense, in fact she was very relaxed. “Emma, I’m gonna make love to you now. Hot, passionate, love.”

Her body responded to his words. “Yes make love to me.” That was all she knew. He was going to make love to her, and it was going to be passionate. It was going to be hot. And she was going to enjoy it.

“Undress me now, Princess.” he commanded and she obeyed. Her hands found the buttons and she pulled just right causing them all to pop open. She pulled down on the fabric, her torso bending down to allow him to step out of his pants. Her head lowered and she saw his manhood. This time it was erect and at full attention. He could feel her breath on it. He let out a little moan. God, he wanted her and he couldn’t wait much longer. He moved her back in the bed. He moved on top of her, his hands exploring her and his kiss was long, deep and warm. It made her tingle all over. His knees bumped up against hers, encouraging them to open for him. Her body responded just the way it should. He reached down and placed the head of his member right at her opening. He could feel her. She was so wet. He moved inside of her. His hands were on her hips. He could feel her tense up.

Pain! That was all she felt, a sudden piercing pain. He tried to comfort her. “Hush, it’s okay, Princess, the pain’ll fade here in a moment.” And that is exactly what happened. The pain was gone. Instinctively, she began to move her hips. She had the need to feel him deeper and deeper. He loved the way she responded. They found their own rhythm, moving in and out. He needed to pace himself. He didn’t want to climax before her. “Oh, Emma, I’m ready to come. But I want you to feel that particular joy first.” He tried to slow their movements down. But just then he felt her muscles tighten around his shaft. They clamped down and then released quickly over and over again. Her fingernails sunk into his back, toes curling, and she gasped and then a soft moan escaped her mouth. It felt so incredibly good. The look on her face was pure ecstasy. It all sent him over the edge as well. His seed spurted deep into her. Oh God, she felt so unbelieveably good.

Chapter 7

Nate lay there looking at the sleeping woman next to him. He never expected the day to be like this. He was expecting to go out, feed and water the animals, and maybe do a little work on the inside of his cabin. And now he lay here looking at Emma’s delicate face sleeping in his arms. His thoughts began to race. Why did this happen? Emma wasn’t acting right. His brother was going to kill him. And good Lord, he would love to do it all over again.

She stirred a little bit. Yes, why was she acting this way? This was not like her. She was always finding ways to torment him. And he loved dishing it right back to her. And for her to just give in to him and obey every command was just strange. He did have to admit he kind of liked her this way. He wondered how much he could get away with! A smirk came across his face at that thought. No, get back on target. Was this all an act? No, it couldn’t be an act. Her body responded too well to be an act. Maybe he should have frozen that medicine bag.

His expression changed with that thought. The medicine bag!! He should have frozen it, but he had burned it! Could that have had an effect on her sudden “agreeability”? Nate had seen stranger things when it came to Apas’ religion. Perhaps he should test his theory. “Emma, wake up now.”

The girl changed positions so that she was facing him; her eyes blinked a few times and then opened up to stare at him. “Yes, I am awake.”

Nate sat up on the side of the bed and then reached for his pants and pulled them back on. “Get up now and follow me.” Emma did just as he commanded. She got out of bed and walked exactly two paces behind him. They walked into the living area, and then he turned to look at her. He grinned when he realized she was still naked. He walked over to the picture window and drew the curtains. “Have a seat there on the couch and I’ll see if I can find us something to eat. You want anything?”

In a serene voice she answered, “If you want me to have something, I will.”

“I think it might be a good idear for you to have some food Emma.” With that he went into the cupboard. He founds some bread that was left over from yesterday and a few eggs in a bowl. He started a fire quickly in the stove. Soon the eggs were fried and the bread was warm. “Emma, come on and eat now.” The two of them ate breakfast in silence. Nate knew it wasn’t anywhere near as good as the breakfasts she made, but his mind was on other things.

He cleared the dishes off the table and sat them in the small washtub that was in the kitchen, he would clean them later. He walked back to Emma. “Emma I want you to lay down here on the table now.”

Emma did as she was told. She stood on the bench and then stepped up again to the table and then lay down. She was an amazing sight, her red hair falling onto the table and her magnificent curves; they just looked all the more voluptuous. Her arms lay at her sides, and her waist looked so tiny. Nate just sat back and admired her for a few moments. He had to force himself to keep his mind on track. He walked back into the kitchen and rummaged around a bit. After a fashion, he found the two items he was looking for and returned to her, still sprawled out on the table.

He laid the two items down on the bench. “Emma, close your eyes.”

“Yes, I will close my eyes,” She whispered as her eyelids became so heavy that they closed quickly.

Nate felt into his pocket and pulled out a match and then reached down and picked up a candle he just brought in. He lit the candle and then blew out the match. The flame created a soft glow on her skin. He let the candle burn for a few seconds, watching as the wax warmed beneath the blaze. He saw it begin to drip to the side. He was ready to test his theory. “Emma, in a minute here I’m gonna to drop some wax on you. But there ain’t no need to worry. You ain’t gonna feel a thing.” He repeated himself to add emphasis. “Emma, do you understand? You ain’t gonna feel any pain at all. No pain at all from the wax. Matter of fact, it’ll be very cold to you.”

She repeated his commands, “Yes I will obey. I will only feel cold. No pain.”

“Real good, Emma.” With that he took the candle and held it over her arm. He leaned it slightly to the right and a drop of wax dripped from under the flame and fell onto her arm. He watched her intensely. Watched her for any signs of reflexive action on her part, but she did not even flinch. “Tell me how that felt, Emma.”

“It felt cold.” She answered him, her eyes still closed.

He moved over her flat stomach and leaned the candle to the side again. This time a large drop fell. Her face remained the same. No expression of pain. No indication of how hot it was on her skin, not even a red mark. He laid his left hand on her stomach. He let another drop fall, this time it fell on his hand. He decided he better make sure that the wax was hot. He knew it was but he felt kind of surprised to see her having no reaction. He felt the pain of the heat and pulled his arm back and rubbed the wax off onto his pants. Once again, he moved the candle back over to her. This time it was above her nipple. He leaned the candle over. He let many drops fall. As the wax began to cover her, the nipple became taunt and erect.

She let out a little giggle as the little rose bud was completely covered by the wax. “That is so cold.”

“Yes, Emma, that was real cold.” He broke off and blew out the candle before continuing. “Now Emma, I got somethin that’s very, very hot. This is hot oil. It’s boilin hot. You’re gonna be able to feel how hot this oil is Emma.” With that he reached down and grabbed the second item he had found in the kitchen. Taking the bottle of room-temperature cooking oil, he repeated himself again. “Emma, this here is boilin hot.” He held it over her chest, just below her neck and let a drop escape. It hit her light porcelain skin. Instantly she winced and let out a whimper of pain. He saw a tiny welt start to form where the liquid hit. Before long there was a blister. He decided to test this again. Not so much that he wanted to see if it would work, but more that he was enjoyed this. He enjoyed having this much control over her and being able to see his words come to fruition. He moved the bottle so it was a few inches above her thigh. Again, drops fell, and yet again, blisters appeared. This time, tears began to run down her cheeks. Her eyes still closed, she let out a little sob.

Nate smiled. Yes, he was having too much fun with this. More ideas started flooding his mind. He could make all his fantasies come true. All the ones he couldn’t do because they were considered improper. “Emma, come here and take my cock into yer mouth,” he commanded.

Obeying him, she sat up, moved on all fours so that her head was right at his groin. He pulled his pants down and his member was already at attention. Her tongue ran a circle around the head. “Yes Emma, it tastes so good to you. You can’t help but love the taste.” Her mouth encircled the head of his cock; her tongue still licking, tasting, exploring. It found the little piece of skin underneath and began flicking at it. Nate looked down at her. What a sight it was!! Her red hair, her delicate face, and her mouth wrapped around him. His fingers began running through her soft hair. “Yes, Emma…you’re so good at this.” He pushed on her head, and instinctively her lips moved down the shaft. Her mouth formed the perfect circle around him; her lips, her tongue and the upper palate cradling his cock so perfectly. She slide all the way down to the base and then moved back. Once again at the head, her tongue looped completely around and then found the little hole. It flicked at the hole and she could taste the few drops that were there. She let out a little “Mmmm,” it tasted so good to her. Her mouth then slide back down the shaft. This time picking up pace. Up and down. Nate knew he was not going to last long if he let this go on and he wanted to experience more. There was always time to come back.

Nate, placing his hands on each side of her head, moved her off of his cock. His left hand then went and caressed her cheek and then slid down to her chin. He lifted her face up so she was looking at his. “Emma, stay on your hands and knees now, but turn around.” Emma again obeyed him with no questions asked. She turned around so her bottom was right in front of him. And what a sight it was, round and shapely. Nate reached down once again for the oil. This time he let the liquid fall down over her bottom. The instant the first few drops hit her skin she let out a painful shriek! Dammit!! He had forgotten to tell her it wouldn’t hurt anymore! Nate told her, “I’m sorry about that Emma, my bad! Next time you feel something like that on your skin, it won’t hurt anymore. Understand?” “Yes, I understand” replied Emma in her sleep-like voice. Nate took the bottle up again and began to liberally pour the cooking oil all over her sweet, round bottom. Emma showed no reaction to this other than a little moan of enjoyment and a small pleasurable smile that formed at the corners of her beautiful mouth. After setting the bottle back down, his hands reached and held her bottom. It was firm and nice. Nate knew he was going to enjoy this. Taking his finger, he ran it along her crack, letting the oil get on his finger. Then his finger found the little button-hole. He slowly inserted his fingertip. She was so tight, but she never tensed up, just let him slide his finger in even more. “Yes, Emma, just relax and enjoy.” Lord knows he was enjoying this. He had never been able to explore a woman like this before. She was so tight. He wanted to experience this all the more. Taking his finger out, he once again got some more oil. First pouring it on his hand first, he then rubbed it on his throbbing manhood. He stepped closer to her and positioned the head of his cock at her opening. Slowly, he moved inside her opening. It was so tight. He could not believe how good it felt. It was like her channel was gripping him. Emma never felt anything but relaxation and pleasure. He glided even deeper into her; his entire shaft going deep inside of her. He began moving in and out, thrusting deeper and deeper each time. He could feel himself getting closer and closer to the edge, until he suddenly felt the release. Letting out a moan as his groin spasmed, he felt his release of his hot load into her tight puckered star.

After his climax, he backed off of her. She never moved. She stayed on all fours. Never even asked for her own release. Never seemed to even notice that he had found his. Nate was troubled. He didn’t think he liked her this way. She was more fun when she was saucy and into causing him grief. It was as if taking her this way was not very challenging; not too much of a conquest.

He walked away from her. “Emma, get dressed and meet me in the main room.”

Chapter 8

Apa was out in the barn when Nate found him. He was busy brushing one of the horses. Never looking up, Apa addressed him, “Hello, my friend. How is Miss Emma this day?”

“Well, not as I planned to find her.”

The large Indian turned to Nate with a questioning look on his face. “What is wrong with the she-devil?”

Nate leaned against the stall door as he continued. “Last night instead of freezing that bag, I threw it in the fire. And now Emma does everything I tell her to.”

Apa chuckled a bit. “Ahhh, there is hope for the white women yet.” Setting the brush down, he turned all his focus on to Nate. “You do not like her as such.”

“Well, I reckon it is a big responsibility. And I don’t much think her fiancé will much appreciate me needing to tell her to get dressed.” He reached into his pocket and pulled out a cigarillo and a match. After lighting it, he took a big drag off and then exhaled feeling instantly a bit of calmness overtake him. “Think ya can take the voodoo magic off?”

“How did your uneducated kind ever win the war against the English?”

Nate glaring at him responded, “Very well, don’t ya think?”

Shaking his head, Apa gave his answer. “Another Medicine Bag should do the trick. This time, my friend, make sure you freeze it. It will need to be twice as strong. We will need two hairs.” With that Apa turned back to the horse, and started brushing the mare. Nate turned and walked away.

Chapter 9

It was about supper time a few days later when Nate heard the cattle coming. His brother was home. The rain had delayed them. But, maybe that delay was best. Everything was back to normal. The princess was waiting anxiously. She never even knew what happened that day. The next morning, she woke up acting like her old self. She was throwing out orders like a drill sergeant and making curtains and doing all that female stuff that drove Nate insane. Insane enough that he moved into the cabin he was building to get away from her, even though it was not finished. A smile crept up his face as he thought, “Hey bro, welcome home, and by the way I popped your wife’s cherry for ya.”

He looked over to see her, standing on the porch, her hand held against her forehead shielding her eyes from the setting sun as she watched the men coral the cattle. He had gotten away with it. She was none the wiser and neither his brother would never know the difference.

Samuel left the field hands to do the work as he was ready to meet his bride-to-be. He rode up to Nate and got off of the horse. He smiled, “Hey kid brother, taking care of the lady?” He nodded his head toward Emma.

“Ya know me, always taking care of business.” Nate replied in a cynical voice.

Samuel raised an eyebrow, “Well then, you can put the horse away and I will relieve you of your duties.” He handed him the reigns and then strode off toward the house.

Two days later, Sam and Emma were wed. The two went to church and then after church the preacher preformed a simple ceremony. Emma wore her nicest dress, a light purple cotton dress that had a white collar embroidered with purple flowers. All the ranch hands attended and the entire congregation of the church. There were only two people missing, Apa and Nate.

Sam then carried his bride to the wagon, smiling ear to ear. He had never been so happy in his life. He never dreamed of meeting such a beautiful, Godly woman when he put an ad in the paper. Now here he was taking his lovely bride home for their wedding night.

It was just a month later that Emma started feeling ill. The doctor came out to confirm her suspicions that she was pregnant. Sam was very excited to hear the news. He made a special trip out to Nate’s cabin to tell him that he soon would be an uncle. Sam was surprised about Nate’s reaction. He thought his twin brother would be happy for him. But instead he looked worried and concerned.

Nate thought to himself, “Well we are twins. Surely, no one will ever be able to tell if it is mine.” Or will they?

To Be Continued…..