The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Man of the house

The man didn’t like the new kid that him and his wife had recently started hosting. There was something about this new kid that seemed off. It wasn’t that he was a bad kid per se. It was just that for a foster kid he seemed a bit too sure of himself. A bit too confident. The new kid also seemed a little old to be in foster care. He looked like he was in his twenties which didn’t make any sense. The man didn’t like the way the new kid looked him straight in the eye from the time they met. The other kids in their home were more timid; especially at first. No wonder they were all timid. The man of the house knew he was an intimidating figure. Tall, well built, strong arms. He always spoke with authority and did not put up with insolence.

The man liked the kids timid. That meant better behaviour. His was only doing the foster parent thing for the money anyway. It was his wife that was truly into it for the right reasons. As long as he had complete control of his household he put up with it. That’s why he didn’t like this new kid’s attitude. It even seemed as if the other kids were not acting right since that new kid showed up. Subtle things like leaving a bit of mess or seeming just a little less respectful.

One day, he walked in to the living room and found the new kid sitting in his easy chair. Everyone knew that was absolutely forbidden. And even worse, the room was a mess. the teens were sitting around listening to that new kid going on about something, Apparently the kid was showing them some kind of magic tricks or something. They were in awe. The man didn’t really care what stupid games they were playing and he ordered the kid out of his chair and the rest of them to get cleaning up. He ordered them sternly without raising his voice. Usually that was enough to get them moving but for some reason not this time.

They all just stared at him with bemused smiles. He launched into one of his regular lectures about responsibility and respect etc etc; but for some reason they all just continued to smirk at him. He tried to keep his cool and continued with his lecture. Soon the smirks turned into giggles and then to his disconcertion his audience broke out into fits of laughter. He really didn’t like being laughed at. He pointed at them with an angry gesture scolding them for their insolence. It did not have the desired effect and they continued to laugh hysterically. He we was about to loose his cool completely and shout at them or maybe even grab that new kid by the arm when someone, between spurts of laughter, managed to point out that he had quite a long cock and big balls.

The man was taken aback by this disrespectful vulgarity but was confused when the next comment was how his cock jiggled when he pointed his finger at them. Then even more weird, someone commented on his hairy muscular chest and pubic bush. He looked down at himself and realized why they were all laughing. He was stark naked! He was standing in front of a group of teens trying to scold them and be authoritative while completely nude. He had no idea how this could have happened.

“WHAT THE..?!” he shouted as he bent over to cover himself. Then he awkwardly tried to say some kind of explanation and to retreat as fast as possible of the room. Despite his intention to leave he fell on all fours facing the seated group. He had no idea how this could be happening. He looked up at the laughing teens then he barked. He didn’t mean to bark. He definitely didn’t want to be doing this and he didn’t know why he was. It was very embarrassing.

He was shocked when the new kid told him to role over and even more shocked when he did. Then he got into a begging position with hands up like a dog begging for scraps. He was well aware that this was again exposing his hairy groin and big cock but it seemed he couldn’t do anything about it. He was then told to crawl in circles chasing his tail. He did so. He definitely wasn’t trying to humour them. He concentrated but he couldn’t stop. He was getting tired and his knees were getting carpet burned. Something really weird was happening. This was really embarrassing!

He was then told to act like a chicken. He took a semi-crouch position, with his knees bent, ass sticking out, and arms bent, The man felt the strain in his muscular quads but couldn’t stand up.

“Buc Buc Buc Buc” He found himself saying.

Crackling like a chicken, he started running around the room bowlegged with his elbows flapping. His audience was laughing like crazy watching the grown man helplessly running around the room all nude, wiggling his ass like he was a farm chicken. The squatting was opening his butt cheeks and the wiggling was causing his balls to swing wildly which was a very strange to feeling down there. The man definitely did not find this funny at all but he just couldn’t stop. He thought maybe if he clucked his way out of the room the spell might break. He tried to go to the stairs leading up out of the living room but squatting like that he couldn’t step on the stairs.

He knew that the they were somehow making him do this. They were somehow controlling him. It was that new kid! He knew it. He could see by their laughing faces how much they were enjoying making a fool of him. He couldn’t believe that a minute ago he was in charge and scolding them. Now he was doing some kind of naked chicken performance like a perverted idiot. In his own living room! How did this happen?

He was suddenly able to stop. He immediately stood up angrily. He stood there panting from the exertion, cupping his genitals and told them that what ever tricks they were pulling that they had better stop and it was not in anyway funny. He went on to tell them that these juvenile antics were completely inappropriate. A sweaty, somewhat hairy man, even with a muscular body, standing stark naked in front of them did not exactly make an intimidating figure. No one even bothered to answer him.

Then suddenly he realized that he had spun away from them and he was spreading his legs. Then he bent over and grabbed his ankles. He could feel the stretch in his hamstrings. Now this was the worst position yet. His spread butt was the highest part of his body. He could see the faces of his smiling audience from between his wide spread legs. He tried to move but all he could do was kind of wiggle. This caused his balls and cock to swing and he knew they were all staring at his spread ass crack and the back of his jiggling furry nut bag.

“Cut this out!” he demanded. The new kid responded by somehow making the man reach back and pull his own butt cheeks apart. He grunted as he did this. Maybe from fighting not do such a demeaning thing to himself or maybe from the feeling his cheeks pulled apart so forcefully,

“What an ass hole!” the teen laughed. And indeed that what they were all literally seeing. He still thinks he is in control. The man gritted his teeth as he was forced to hold this most humiliating pose.

“You’ve been a very bad boy and now you are going to get a much deserved spanking on that hairy bottom of yours.

This should teach you who the man of the house is now.”

The man wanted to protest. He wanted to move. He wanted to tell him that a grown man should never be seen like this and certainly shouldn’t be getting a spanking; but all he could do was continue to stare at them from between his legs showing everyone his spread ass hole.

The teen in charge walked up to the bent over man and after telling him to grab his ankles again, he gave a hard slap to the upturned cheeks. The man cried out as he almost lost balance and fell forward. The another forceful slap. then another. The man’s butt cheeks were soon turning red. The audience loved it. The man’s grunting became louder with each slap.

“Who’s the man of the house now?” The teen asked.

The man didn’t answer. So the slaps kept raining down the now purplish bouncing big butt cheeks. He winced and wiggled. And started crying out with each slap.

“Who’s the man of the house now?” The teen asked again.

After a few more painful smacks the man gave in and declared that the spanking teen to be the man of the house. He did so through angry gritted teeth.

He was then allowed to get up and face his audience. He was made to apologize for all the times he was such a dick to them. Although he was apologizing, the look in his face was deadly. He obviously hated the fact that he was being forced to humiliate himself like this and with his fists clenched and muscles bulging it looked like he would kill someone if he could.

He was then made to stand in the corner with his nose to the wall and hands on his head. His face burnt hot red as stared at the wall paper while a bunch of teens goofed around in his living room, playing video games and eating his snacks. He kept glancing nervously over his shoulder at the clock on wall worried that his wife would walk in and find him like this. The teens in his living room were mostly ignoring him but every now and then, someone would comment on how stupid he looked showing his red ass to them or they would comment on his body. Someone noted that his ass was quite big and meaty and that he was in pretty good shape for an “old guy”. Someone else thought it was funny the way tufts of hair poked out of his ass crack. He was also occasionally given an order which he promptly obeyed like to put his nose back against the wall or put his legs apart further so his “big bull balls would swing” more visibly.

After what seemed like hours, he was ordered upstairs to put on pyjamas. He was given way-too-small children pyjamas which emphasized the shape of his toned body and tightly compressed his genitals. The teens laughed at his embarrassment at presenting himself like that when his wife came home with a young women from the foster agency. The young women was coming to see how things were going. His wife didn’t understand the joke but both women thought that the sight of handsome grown man wearing little kid pyjamas was really cute.

The man sat glumly at the the table and winced with every movement of his sore ass on the hard wooden chair. He could hardly eat anything. A grown man with a five-o-clock shadow, good build, hairy forearms all barely contained in a skin tight child pyjamas sitting at the table was certainly a hilarious site. The teens giggled and smirked at his discomfort the entire meal. When he got up to get something, he carefully tried to hide the bulge of his genitals as best he could with a his hands and a cup, but when he turned, everyone could see every detail of his tightly wrapped shapely buttocks with the stretched fabric deeply lodged in his butt crack. The site invoked hearty laughter and giggles. He blushed more as he realized how revealing his ridiculous outfit was and, for all intents and purposes, he was essentially naked at the dinner table.

The physical and emotional stress of the day had made him quite sweaty which was evident by the wetness seen in his armpits and by his worsening BO. The new foster kid embarrassingly pointed this out to everyone and firmly suggested that the man go take a bath. His wife even piped in and agreed that he could freshen up a bit. She exchanged amused looks with the other women. The man excused himself politely and headed up stairs. The teen, who was now obviously in charge of him, followed the man into the bathroom and insisted that he would be giving the man a bath.

To his horror he man soon found himself naked in the tub while this grinning teen soaped up every part of him. Lather was applied to his stinking pits, chest hair, butt crack and all around his cock and balls and both hairy legs. He was made to get into the most degrading of positions so that violating fingers could reach every crevice. The door was left open and voices from downstairs could be easily heard. The two women were taking foster family business and the other teens casually walked in and out of the bathroom to see their foster father being bathed like a little boy. He stood naked, helplessly dripping with soap suds and shampoo in his hair with a pouting expression looking really quite adorable. The teens marvelled that they could ever have been intimidated by such a pathetic character. Special attention was, of course, given to his privates and he was soon sporting quite the boner despite himself. He tried to hide his erection the best he could every time someone else walked into the room but any position he took which might protect his privacy was immediately punished with slaps to his already very sore rear. He had to stand there with a big boner poking straight out for whoever wanted to see it. The worse part for him was when he was stimulated to orgasm. He jizzed into this mysterious younger man’s hand wile a massaging finger was firmly implanted up his rectum. He grunted with the sensation as he stared into the face of his grinning tormentor. That final assault on his dignity was too much for the man who finally started sobbing.

He was still sniffling as he was troweled off and then marched naked to his bed. He was told that he would be going to bed early so he would have time to think about his transgressions and how he could improve as a foster father. Downstairs he heard his wife saying goodbye to the agency lady but he dared not go down less he would be punished further. The man sincerely and humbly promised the teens that he would try to do better. He asked if he could be the man of the house again. The new foster kid patted him on the head and left the room turning out the lights.

The next morning that new kid was gone. The others told him that it was decided that he should be transferred to another foster family. The man was relieved and for an instant wondered if the entire events of the preceding day were some kind of nightmare. The knowing smirks on the teens’ faces at breakfast and his sore ass, however, made it clear that it was no dream.

A few days later he received a call from his gym buddy, Actually his gym “buddy” was more his rival because the two of them were always bragging to each and trying to out do each other. His buddy wanted to know why he wasn’t at the gym lately. The man obviously couldn’t tell the truth which was that he certainly did not want that swaggering macho jerk to see that he had been spanked. He would never hear the end of it. He couldn’t handle any such questions in the locker room and he would just have to avoid the gym till his ass was no longer red. He made up some excuse.

His gym buddy was also a foster parent and mentioned that they just were assigned a weird new foster kid. He said the kid looked too old to need a foster home and had a bad attitude.

“Like he doesn’t show enough respect or something”

The man smiled to himself. He happily advised his buddy to show that new kid “Who was the man of the house”.

His buddy eagerly agreed and added that he was going to “really enjoy doing just that”.

“I’m sure you will”, the man answered and then with a satisfied smile he put down his phone.