The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

THE MANTRAP: INTERLUDE 2.

BY THE SLAVER.

One Week Later :

Police captain Black walked into the police station, and went straight to his office. He had been told that some deputies from South rock were coming over to interview Andy Gebek about the homicide of John Lycett, Chris Hepesh and Eidur Gudjohnson. Just then there was a knock on the door.

“Come in.” said Black.

The door opened and Mereditch and Blackwell entered the room. Black looked at the two men. There was something not right with these two, but He could not put his finger on it. Black got straight to the point.

“Why, you two here.?” he asked the two deputies.

“You are forgetting that Hepesh was a deputy of Southrock!” replied Blackwell coldly. Black did not like Blackwell’s attitude, but said nothing.

“I’ve had him brought over from the state pen, he’s down stairs in interview room 9. He’s waiting to speak to you. Why don’t you go down and interview him then. I‘ll come with you.” stated Black.

The two deputies looked at each other, but said nothing. Black nodded and left the room, the two deputies followed behind. The three men went down in the lift to the ground floor, and walked along a corridor to interview room 9. Room 9 was the last interview room.

As Black was about to enter the room, he saw that something were wrong.

1.The fire exit door was open.

2.There was a black van parked outside the fire exit.

3.The guards that stood have been out side the interview room door were not there.

4.He thought he could hear grunting and a sucking sound.

Before Black could say a word, one of the deputies opened the door and pushed Black into the interview room, and slammed the door shut.

Black stood in the middle of the room and looked around, he was shocked to see the two missing guards, naked and 69ing each other on the floor. Also Gebek was naked and bent over a chair, and having his ass pounded by a guy in a deputy’s uniform. Before Black could speak, Smith stepped behind him, and thrust a wet clothe over his mouth. It smelt funny, Black past out.

Smith shock Black gently. “Wake up slave.” he said quietly. Behind him Cole was still pounding Gebek’s ass.

The drugged police officer slowly opened his eyes. It was obvious from the dullness of his pupils he was still out of it. “What.” he slurred. He was also naked.

“I want you to look at the screen, slave.” Smith stated firmly to Black. Black glanced at the screen of the lap top that Smith had placed next to him. His eyes focused on the screen, Smith pushed a few keys. An image of spinning flashing light sprang into view. Black could not look away.

“Slave.” Smith said warmly. “I know you want to please me don’t you. Well if you listen to me and watch the screen. You will make me proud of you slave.” Black just stared at the spinning image.

Black kept his eyes fixed on the screen, after a few more seconds his pupils dilated completely. His brain was open to reprogramming. Smith slipped a pair of headphones onto Black, and plugged them into the flat top. He then pushed a few more keys. The light Patten changed colure, also every few seconds a image would flash onto the screen, of a naked man wearing a rubber hood sucking a large hard cock. Through the headphones Black was told that this was what wood make his master happy. Over and over again the image and voice was run. Soon Black was agreeing earnestly, that he would please his master like this.

Smith push some more keys, the image changed again. This time it was of the same naked hooded man, but this times his ass was being pounded by a large built man with a very big dick. Again Black was told that this too would make his master happy. Again Black earnestly agreed, that he would please his master like this.

Smith turned the lap top off, and told Black to stand up. Black did as he was told. Smith went over to a black bag that was by the door and took out a rubber hood, which he gave to Black. Who put it on at once, he was then told to bend over the table again. He did as he was told.

Smith called the two guards over. One of whom stood by Black’s mouth the other stood by his ass. Smith nodded, the two guards thrust their dick into Black’s ass and mouth at the same time, and started to fuck him.

Black did not say a word he just took both dick, soon both men were moaning in joy. The intensity of the sexual sensation of his first anal, and oral sex overwhelmed Black, he just whimpered in-between sucks on the cock in his mouth. Both guards were now covered in sweat, they ached their backs, thrust their dick deep into Black. Both guards cum together.

An hour and half later, all the men in the room apart from Smith, had fucked Black in both his ass and mouth. He lay over the table with cum running out of his stretch ass. Smith just said one word to Black. “Sleep.” Everything went black.

Black woke to find he was tied to a beam in Smith’s barn with a milker attached to his dick. Jody stepped ford and turned the machine on. Black let out a loud scream, as the milker started to suck his dick.

Mereditch and Blackwell, and the two guards were found bound and gagged in the interview room. They told a story of men who burst into the room, tied them up and took Gebek and Black. An hour after they were found, Black was found dazed and bound in a field. Smith now had control of six police officers.

TO BE CONTINUED: