The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

MARIAH REPROGRAMMED

Her name was Mariah Keynes and Mariah Keynes was one hell of a bitch.

Mariah Keynes knew she looked good and she knew others knew she looked good. Mariah Keynes knew men wanted her and Mariah Keynes knew women wanted to be her. Mariah Keynes liked to flirt with the guys. She’d give them a little something to see and if she was feeling generous, she’d give them a little something more, but she never let them see everything she had to offer. Mariah Keynes knew how to keep the men jumping.

Mariah Keynes worked in an office building. She was fresh out of college and she was perky as all hell. Nominally, Abner Johnson was her boss but after only three days on the job, she had the old man wrapped around her finger. From her way of looking at it, everything was going fine for Mariah Keynes.

It was a hot summer day and Mariah Keynes was wearing a short, little skirt. Mariah Keynes liked skirts. Mariah Keynes liked tight jeans. Mariah Keynes liked anything that allowed her to show off her body.

Mariah Keynes was working late. She didn’t have to. She knew she could have gotten any of the guys to do her work for her, but Mariah Keynes wasn’t dumb. As much as she knew she could get someone else to do the work for her, she also knew that she needed to learn how to do it herself. She was fresh out of college but she wasn’t foolish enough to think she knew it all. She knew she still had a whole lot more to learn.

The parking structure was nearly deserted when Mariah Keynes walked to her car but Mariah Keynes wasn’t worried. The parking structure was in a secure area so there shouldn’t have been anyone in there who wasn’t supposed to be there.

Mariah Keynes got in her car and she put the key in the ignition. Mariah Keynes started the car.

Mariah Keynes barely saw it coming. A head popped up. The face was masked. She could see it in her rear view mirror and then something was being pressed up against her neck. She heard a hissing sound and that was the last she heard.

When consciousness finally returned to Mariah Keynes, she found herself bound at the wrists and at the ankles and lying face down on a carpeted floor and she found a gag tied securely across her mouth and she found one thing more. There was a tight metal band that ran from her forehead all the way around her head.

Mariah Keynes looked around her. With a start, Mariah Keynes realized she knew where she was. She was home. She was bound and gagged but she was home and she was lying on the floor of her apartment. She was home.

Someone was making noise in her kitchenette. Mariah Keynes couldn’t see who it was but she could smell the food being cooked and Mariah Keynes was mad. Someone was making himself at home in her apartment and she was mad.

Somehow, not seeing the person was worse than seeing him. Mariah Keynes wanted to know who she was dealing with. She managed to turn onto her side and then she managed to roll over onto her back but that was no help. The person was still out of sight.

Mariah Keynes banged her feet on the floor even as she tried to scream. The gag prevented anything more than a muffled sound but the feet banging did the trick. Moments later, a hooded man poked his head out of the kitchenette. “Ah, good. You’re awake now. We can proceed.”

Mariah Keynes didn’t like the sound of that. Mariah Keynes shook her head violently. “Let me go,” she tried to scream. “Let me go,” but all that came out was something muffled and unintelligible and something not even worthy of being called a scream.

The man just laughed at her even as he approached Mariah’s body. He seemed to know what she was saying. He flipped her back over onto her stomach. “I got a surprise for you,” he said. “I got a surprise for you. Would you like to know what that is? Hmmm?”

Mariah Keynes shook her head. Whatever the surprise was, Mariah Keynes had a feeling she wasn’t going to like it.

Mariah Keynes heard the man tell her to look up but she refused so then, Mariah Keynes felt the man straddle her body and grab her by her pigtail and she felt him pull her head back. “I told you to look up.”

Mariah Keynes tried to shake her head loose from the man who was holding her but the man was having none of that. He yanked on her ponytail even harder. “I told you to look up,” he told her.

The man turned on her TV but rather than the regular programming that Mariah Keynes was used to seeing, all she saw instead was a blue screen.

“I’ve got something to show you,” the man said and even as he said it, the screen changed.

“This is your brain,” the man said, “or rather, it’s a mapping of what your brain is. We can identify certain structures.” Mariah Keynes could hear the man tapping keys on a computer as he went on with his dissertation. “This is the pleasure center,” he said and one area would light up, “and this is your emotional center. Here’s where your analytical area is and here’s the part of your brain that controls higher thinking, and this, this is where your sexual center is. Do you know what we’re going to do to you today?”

Mariah Keynes shook her head.

The man held a device up that looked something like some kind of futuristic gun. “This is filled with nanobots,” the man said, “little tiny robots that can be programmed to attack whatever part of the brain we want attacked and can change it to whatever way we want it to be.”

Mariah Keynes almost thought she could hear the man grin and then she felt it, something cold and metal being pressed up against the side of her neck. She heard a hissing sound and she just knew that the man had injected her with something.

It wasn’t long before Mariah Keynes could see the effects of what was being done to her. Something black and ominous was insinuating itself onto the television screen. It oozed and flowed but there was no question where it was going. Mariah Keynes could tell that the black stuff, whatever it was, was homing in on the sexual center of her brain.

And then the black cloud seemed to envelop the sexual center of her brain.

Mariah Keynes was terrified. She didn’t know what this man was doing to her but she couldn’t take her eyes off of the screen.

Mariah Keynes couldn’t take her eyes off of that screen. She wanted to. She wanted to look away but she couldn’t. She had to watch it. She had to watch that screen.

The area that represented her sexual center had been represented in gold but now as the black stuff descended on the gold, little flecks of gold would wink out, then turn gray, and then come back as pink.

At first, Mariah Keynes had no trouble keeping her mind focused on the screen but as more and more of her sexual center winked out to gray and came back as pink, as that continued to happen, Mariah Keynes found herself getting more and more distracted.

Mariah Keynes found herself growing more and more interested in what her pussy felt and in what her pussy wanted. Mariah Keynes had never really had all that much interest in what her pussy felt. Her pussy was just a means to an end, a means to get men to do what she wanted, and even if the men did do what she wanted, that didn’t mean they’d be any more likely to get themselves in her pussy than if they’d done nothing at all.

But now suddenly, now Mariah Keynes found her pussy wanting attention. Now, Mariah Keynes found her pussy needing to be serviced.

Belatedly, Mariah Keynes realized what was happening. The golden area that represented the sexual center of her brain was now almost completely pink and her pussy was getting wetter and wetter. She knew she should be mad or sad or something but all she could think about was just how wet her pussy was and just how much she needed someone to come and take care of her.

Mariah Keynes was feeling hot. From her way of looking at it, she was wearing way too many clothes.

Mariah Keynes couldn’t take her eyes off of the screen. The sex area was nearly completely pink. Mariah Keynes knew she was wet. Mariah Keynes knew she was horny.

Mariah Keynes felt the man climb up off her body. The man let go of her hair but still Mariah Keynes watched as the last few patches of gold flipped over to pink. It was all pink now. She was so fucking horny.

Mariah Keynes felt the man ease his hand up under her skirt. Mariah Keynes knew she shouldn’t like it but she couldn’t help it. She did like it. She liked the feel of that hand as it slid up under her skirt.

The man let go of the girl’s pony tail. “Tell me what you want me to do,” he told her.

Mariah Keynes knew the feeling was artificial but that didn’t make it any less real. Mariah Keynes knew she was horny. Mariah Keynes knew she was so fucking horny. Mariah Keynes knew she needed to be fucked. Mariah Keynes knew she needed to be fucked so fucking bad. “I want you to fuck me,” she told the man. “I want you to fuck me so fucking bad.”

That hand moved higher still and then it was squeezing one of her tight, little cheeks. Mariah Keynes couldn’t help herself. Mariah Keynes had to moan. “That’s it,” she moaned. “Squeeze my ass and fuck me. Come on, do it. Fuck me.”

The hand lifted her skirt up and then the hand squeezed her panty-clad bottom. “How’s that,” the man asked.

The girl moaned. She really had no choice. “Oh-h-h-h,” she moaned. “Oh geez, that’s good. I like it. Oh geez, that’s good, but don’t stop there. I need you to fuck me. I need it so bad.”

“You do, huh,” the man said.

Mariah Keynes moaned as she felt the man pull the waistband of her panties down over her bottom. She could feel the man sliding his hand in between her cheeks. She could feel his finger stroking up against her bottom. “Oh God,” she moaned, “do it. I want you to fuck me. Come on, do it. Fuck me.”

The man’s hand pulled the panties down around her thighs and then his hand was back, sliding its way in between her thighs.

Mariah Keynes moaned as she felt that hand stroke up against her wet, little pussy. “Oh fuck,” she moaned, “that’s it. That’s what I want. I want to feel what it’s like to have you fuck me there.”

The man wasn’t wasting any time. He was pulling the panties lower still and then he was sliding them down past her feet. She couldn’t remember when the restraints on her legs had been removed but then his hands pushed the girl’s legs apart.

Mariah Keynes opened her legs willingly for the man. She could feel him sliding in between her legs and then she could feel his hands on her ass. “Fuck me,” she moaned. “Come on, do it. Fuck me. Fuck me.”

Mariah Keynes could feel those hands pulling her up and she knew she wanted it. Mariah Keynes knew she was exposed but she couldn’t help it. She knew she wanted it. She wanted to be exposed.

Mariah Keynes felt that cock as it pushed its way up against her tight, little hole. She moaned as she felt that cock push its way between her virgin lips. She could feel it entering her, moving even deeper inside her and she moaned even louder. She wanted it to happen. She wanted that cock to fuck her.

Mariah Keynes moaned to herself. That cock was inside her and it felt so fucking good. She loved having a cock inside her. It felt so fucking good.

“Yeah, baby,” the man said even as he pushed his cock inside her yet again. “I know what you want. You want this cock.”

Mariah Keynes moaned. “Give it to me,” she moaned. “I want it. Give me that cock.”

Mariah Keynes moaned again. God, she was so fucking horny. She needed to be fucked. She needed it so fucking bad. She knew she didn’t care really whose cock was inside her. What really mattered was that she had a cock in her pussy. That was all that really mattered. She needed to be fucked. She needed it so fucking bad.

“Oh fuck,” the man groaned. “Oh fuck, I’m going to cum.”

“I want you to do it,” the girl moaned. “I want you to do it. I want you to cum in my pussy.”

“You want it,” the man said.

“You know it,” Mariah Keynes moaned. “I want it. I want you to cum in my pussy.”

“Okay, baby. You want it. Here it comes.”

Mariah Keynes moaned. She could feel it happening even as that cock came inside her. She could feel her pussy cumming even as that cock surged inside her. She loved it and she knew she always would love it.

Mariah Keynes woke up the next morning. She didn’t have to have her mind hooked up to some monitor to know that the nanobots were still doing their job. She was just as horny as she’d ever been and Mariah Keynes moaned. She needed to be fucked. She needed to be fucked so fucking bad. It was the only thing that mattered to her. She needed to be fucked and she knew she always would need to be fucked. Nothing else would ever matter to her just so long as she kept on getting a cock into her tight, little cock-loving pussy.

Mariah Keynes knew she’d been changed. From now on, she wouldn’t be a little cock-teasing slut. Mariah Keynes knew she wouldn’t ever again be a bitch. Mariah Keynes knew that from now on, all she was and all she’d ever be was a slut in heat and that was just fine with her.