The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Story of Mark and Trish

Chapter 3

Junior Year (So Far)

Trish

I spent a fair amount of summer with Amy and with Rich when I went to see him in Boston. Rich did not go home, so he could finish his rehab and be ready for this season. Once he got situated in his new dorm, I met his friend Willow. Apparently Willow was Rich’s version of Mark. This made me a little uneasy, because I discovered something about Mark over the summer. Part of me desperately wants him. I sense that Willow might have romantic feelings for Rich, I also think that Rich might have unresolved feelings about her (maybe I’m just projecting my own feelings for Mark. God, I’m so confused!).

Today Rich drove me to Sanders. When I saw Mark, I couldn’t help it. I missed him so much, I ran to him and threw my arms around him and kissed him. I could tell Rich was somewhat disturbed by this. I did assure him that Mark was “just a friend” then I realized I couldn’t lie. “Well, just my best friend, I guess,” I said sheepishly.

After Rich left, I had an epiphany. I know that Rich is into me and wants to get serious. I really like him, but when he said he wanted for us to be exclusive, I put him off. I’m beginning to understand why. I have feelings for Mark. I’m confused by these feelings and not sure what to make of them, but they’re there. If Rich doesn’t work out, I’ll give up and take my chances with Mark. I’m not sure how I feel about him and am confused because I value his friendship above anything in my life. All I know is that I would trade all of the passion I’ve ever felt for anybody for his friendship, if I’m ever put in that position. Even if my marriage would lack passion, it would never want for love. But would it lack for passion? God, I’m so fucked up!

Mark

It seems like Trish is back to being Trish again. The last two weekends she’d been away at BC and in New Hampshire. In a couple of week’s Rich has an away game down south. I decided to buy a car with some of the money from my mother’s inheritance. Trish volunteered to help me, but she then said I had to take her to lunch. I asked her jokingly if it was a date. She shocked me by saying YES! I knew that she wasn’t seeing Rich exclusively (at least yet). At the same time, her platonic (yet affectionate) attitude with me still seems to be in play. The problem with her is that she’s never around. She’s missing her classes and I’m worried about her. I’m not the only one. Amy is too. Well, I’m off to the fruit stand to get some pears and more importantly to check on Mrs. Simmons. I’ve been kind of worried about her. Last week she told me that she was sick, but she was feeling better. I think she’s putting on a brave show for me.

Trish

My life has been out of control. Part of me is trying to pull Rich closer to me and part of me is trying to push him away. I’ve been blowing off Mark and I’m really beginning to hate myself. I spoke with Wendy and she said that “Uncle Mike” was making noises about trying to marry me next summer. I know my dad will cut me off if I refuse. I’m afraid of being poor. My grandpa has hinted that he’s worried about my judgment. My grades were bad last term and if I fail to improve, he’d cut off my trust fund.

Since I’ve met Mark, I realize that I’m a spoiled little snot. I made that car buying date with him and I don’t know why. Everything within me told me that I had to make it a real date. Am I worried about losing him? Tonight he called me and he sounded shaken. He wanted to meet me, but I’m so behind in my work that I put him off until Friday. He sounded so serious and I thought that something was seriously wrong. “Are you OK, Marky?” I asked him and he said he was. Still, I’m feeling a sense of dread.

Mark

I’m in turmoil! I’m in love, but it’s not with Trish! I had met Marcus’ cousin, Monique earlier in the year and at the time, it seemed like she wasn’t into me. Boy, was I wrong. I saw her at the fruit stand, she had been drinking and I walked her back to her room. The next thing I knew we were making passionate love to each other. When we woke up the next morning, I knew that I was in love with her and she was with me. It seemed almost supernatural. God, she’s beautiful.

Then something happened. My heartstrings were pulling hard for Trish. It was as if I was at war with myself. I wanted Monique and was being pulled toward her, but my heart would not give up on Trish and was fighting back hard. There’s a part of me that just wants to tell Trish “good riddance”, so I can be with Monique, but there’s still a strong feeling of love for Trish. I know I have to see her face to face to see where we stand. When I called, she put me off until Friday.

I’m really worried about Mrs. Simmons. Since Trish has never met her before, I’ll bring her over before Trish and I go to dinner together to talk.

Trish

I know that something has changed me, but I just don’t care! I’m in love with Mark!!!!! But not just with Mark. I’m in love with Amy and Monique Adams too!!!!! When Mark took me to see Mrs. Simmons, she died after giving me a family heirloom, a beautiful amulet necklace. After that, my memory was hazy for about a day. It was like I was unconscious, but watching myself do things. It was like I was having a dream, but it was really happening. I made love to Mark. I made love to Amy. I even made love to Monique, who I hated just a few days ago, but now love and lust after like no tomorrow. When I see Amy, Monique and especially Mark, I just want to jump on top of them and rip off all of their clothes. I’ve turned into such a freak, but I love it!!!!

The bad thing was that I was attacked, but somehow, I magically knew some weird Martial Arts stuff and I beat up three big guys by myself! Marcus came in and helped me mop up and then got me back to Mark. The problem was that when he found out that the four of us were in love with each other, he could not accept it and he and Angie stormed out.

After that, I told Mark all about my family and Uncle Mike. Thankfully he said he understood and forgave me. Then he said that he had always wanted me. I feel so honored that he still wants me after I behaved the way I did. My smile was never brighter when he showed me how much he loved me by entering me with his beautiful cock! I was such a fool! Mark is an amazing lover! The best in the whole wide world and I am so lucky he wants me!!!! I know that Amy, Monique and I will be able to make him happy if we work hard together. From talking to my other lovers, I know that we’re all motivated to make that happen!

Mark

Something both wonderful and terrible has happened to me. I would believe myself to be insane, if I hadn’t seen all of this before my own two eyes. I’m in love with twelve women who are all in love with me and each other. The bizarre events all seem to be tied to the strange necklace that Mrs. Simmons gave to Trish (and apparently, lent to Monique) before she died. Monique and Trish became the first. Then the necklace seemed to co-opt Amy, my friends Kelly and Sarah, Nurse Norton (Elsie), Pete’s ex-girlfriend Fern, Marie Simmons (George’s daughter), Trish and Monique’s Volleyball Coach Sonia Vasquez and their assistant coach, Tessa Sommerville.

Last night, we finally brought my old crush, Alexis and Tricia’s former mini-me, Amber Lynn, into our little family. Fern, Amy, Sarah, Trish and I finally figured out that the necklace’s magic properties involve fertility magic. All of my women (except Trish and Marie) are pregnant with my children! Fern suspects that I have my own magic. She thinks it is even more powerful than the necklace. I kind of scoffed at her when she first told me, but considering everything that has happened (and is still happening); I’m beginning to think she may be right. Anyway, to make matters worse, I’ve been having these weird dreams lately about the necklace.

Speaking of weird, Fern had been acting kind of weird lately. She has been talking to Karen, my ex-girlfriend in Fairly. I have no idea what she has up her sleeve, but I trust her to make the right choice.

Now, comes the part of this all that is breaking my heart. Trish and I went on our car buying date and we acted the way we would have had we never encountered the necklace. It was a lot of fun! For the first time, I felt normal in a long time. We wound up getting a hybrid SUV that sits eight. Then we had a wonderful, flirty lunch, where we fantasized about our future. We talked about getting married, going on our honeymoon, having kids. Upon reflection of our date, my feelings of love and sorrow were eating away at my happiness with the other girls. We both realized that this was a fantasy that never could be. I began to ask myself, “Could it?”

Trish

I’m so happy! Mark and I had our scheduled date and it went absolutely to plan (except I knew that I would be putting out when this date was over, lol). We played a nasty little trick at the dealership and I saved Mark a lot of money.

Afterwards we had a lot of fun pretending that we were going to get married and have kids. I got a bit wistful. I knew that this would never happen now (though the trade off with being able to love the others was well worth the loss of the dream). The one thing I did notice was my rapport with Mark seemed to be like it always had been. We were able to laugh and joke. Loving him as intensely as the magic has made me had caused me to almost forget that we used to be best friends. The only sorrow I feel now is knowing that we can never be that way again. As much as I love him, I can never be anything more than the others in his life. The other thing is our family is growing! I’m in love with my Volleyball Coach and Tessa Sommerville (of all people, giggle!). God, I’m such a bisexual slut, but I love it!

Mark

Tonight my world almost shattered!!!! It turned out that somehow Mrs. Simmons soul was possessing Tricia and sharing her body. There was a magical creature in the necklace that had been wreaking havoc in my life. Her name is the Jiliad and she determined that she had to separate from me as her insanity was caused by me being her master. The problem was that since the creature needed to be with Ellen Simmons, she had to take Trish away from me! I begged and pleaded with her. I needed Trish! I knew that despite my other “mates” that Trish was the great love of my life. Losing her would certainly end that life.

When I awoke from the separation ritual, my heart leapt when I realized that Trish had been spared (though we had lost Marie, which we mourned together). I did get really angry when I heard Trish weeping that it should have been her that I lost. I sensed that the magic was making her act selflessly, but she didn’t seem to understand what she meant to me. I need to let Miss Winthrop know that losing her was not acceptable! Necklace or no necklace, magic or no magic be damned!!!! I want my Trish back and by God I am going to get her!!!!!!

Trish

October 23rd, 2008 (early morning)

Last night, I almost lost my family. The Jiliad (as the creature is called) managed to separate Ellen Simmons from me when it separated Marie and itself from Mark. I felt so guilty that Marie had to leave us. I felt that it should have been me and I told Mark so. I’ve never seen him so angry! He grabbed me and savagely kissed me. He then broke the kiss and told me that he was tired of me not understanding what I mean to him. I have no idea what he meant. I’m sure he knows as well as I that we can never be best friends or dare I say, exclusive boyfriend and girlfriend. While I ached to be Mark’s best friend again, I knew that it would be unfair to the others.

Last night, he made a date for us at the Smithville Inn for lunch. I was nervous. I had no idea what to say. I guess I’m worried that he’s still mad at me.

Mark

I was excited as I felt my pocket where I put the object I purchased this morning. Then I picked up Trish and we went to lunch. I could tell from looking at her that she was nervous or maybe even scared and that my heart broke. Last November I fell in love with Patricia Winthrop, but as much as I love this new Trish, there is a part of her that is either missing or buried. I had to help her find that part. While I deeply love the others, I will not let that love get in the way of how I have always felt about Trish. I was going to find my best friend that was buried in her whether she wanted it or not. I knew there was a part of her that did want it!

Trish

Mark and I started to make small talk about our families. I was so nervous. Was he still mad at me? Did he want me to go away? I tried to keep a straight face, but did not know if it was working. When we started talking about his dad, I smiled. He had been so nice to me when I had told him about my family problems. To think I almost would have been his, since the necklace, Marie and Ellen went to him after they left Mark. This made me giggle. I covered by talking about my dad. A couple of years ago, my mother had hinted that he was sleeping around. Then Mark caught me off guard.

“I’ll still be sleeping with other girls when we are married,” he said.

“Well, that’s entirely different. Amy… What?” I asked before I realized what he wanted to talk to me about. I was shocked! How could he want me that way? He has all the others. They need him just as much as I do. My mind was spinning!

“I want to marry you when we graduate.”

I was really confused. “Why would you want to marry me?”

Mark looked at me with an intensity I did not think was possible. “Because you are the one.”

“No, I’m one of twelve. You love all of us equally right?” I countered.

“Yes, but I don’t love all of you the same,” said Mark.

Now I had no idea what he was talking about, but then he explained himself.

“I love Monique for her passion, insightfulness and grace, I love Amy and her sharp sense of humor, I love Kelly and her sweet and shy disposition, I love Tessa and her intensity, and I love Sonia and her toughness. I love all of them for the wonderful people they are. But you and I… there was never supposed to be anyone else.”

Mark was being unreasonable. I felt that it was my duty to get him back on track. “What about Monique?” I asked. “When you realized that you and she bonded, you were rightfully asking for my blessing to end the Mark and Tricia dream.”

Then I realized that maybe I was the one being unreasonable, as he continued.

“I did because I didn’t understand the nature of my feelings for Monique and after her, all the others. Now I do. In a perfect world, I would marry all of you. Since I can only marry one of you, there can be only one. That one is you. Even when I went to you to ask you to set me free, you didn’t. At the time, I was hoping that you really wanted me and that you weren’t just trying to string me along. Now I know that you didn’t want to end the dream of Mark and Trish either.”

He had me. “You’re right,” I said, as I felt ashamed. “But it’s not fair to the others.”

“No, it’s not,” he admitted. “But the one thing I know about our little group is we want to support our mutual happiness. I need you in my life.”

“You have me. You’ll always have me,” I said, as my heart overfilled with submissive love; though somehow I knew that wasn’t what he wanted.

“I know, but that’s not enough for me. I need you to be my wife.”

I was stunned at his bluntness. While I love him unconditionally now, it was not always that way with us and I knew it. “I’m not good enough to be you wife,” I said meekly.

He looked me dead in the eye as if to hammer each point, trying to penetrate my stubborn sense of worthlessness. “Every day, you continue to prove to me you are ‘good enough’! In fact, you’re the most amazing person I’ve ever met! You’ve touched my soul in ways no other person has or ever will. You believed in me, when others didn’t and helped me in countless ways that people couldn’t begin to understand. I don’t need some necklace borne epiphany to tell me how I feel about you!” he exclaimed Then he looked at me tenderly and my heart melted as he said, “If you think about it babe, I don’t think you need one either.”

I thought deeply about what he said. I loved my new family, but I felt that Mark was asking me to choose between him and them. Then I remembered that while we all loved each other equally, Mark is the focus of that love. His wants always come first. Then I thought some more. Mark has never asked for anything from the group, so this must be something extremely important to him. I also realized my attitude was frustrating him. I needed to think about our past, so I did.

I had been so selfish, even selfish concerning Mark. But I had loved him. I really did! He was my best friend. My heart always leapt when I saw him. I’d always believed in him and cared for him. Before this craziness, I still believed that he was the most important guy in my life. “No. most important person,” I corrected myself. I had been too blinded by my own problems to understand why I felt this way about him. For some reason, I had remembered asking myself why I kept kicking all the “Mister Rights” to the curb. The answer was easy. They were all “Mister Wrongs”. They never could measure up to the only Mister Right who mattered to me.

Then I knew. This experience had changed me, but my old feelings are still there. I saw the look Mark gave me. He wanted me to have my old feelings back! As they started to pour out of me, I realized that I wanted them too! Now I could see clearly what I couldn’t see before and why I fought so hard to keep Mark when he asked me for his freedom. I had been a selfish bitch about Mark and Monique, but now the reason and the feelings associated with them were clear as day.

It’s always been Mark and Trish. It’s as inevitable as the rising sun. I had been so stupid about not understanding how I felt and trusting those feelings. I was so terrified of losing Mark’s friendship, I never even thought about how good we could have been together. I let the fear of my parents and what they would do to me distract me from what was truly important. At that moment, I knew the truth. I felt like screaming it from the top of my lungs. Then I felt the world stop.

Mark stood up, felt him take my hand in his and look into my eyes. Then my heart went into my throat and my hand to my mouth in shock. Oh my God he was going to do it; right here and right now! Mark went down on one knee, holding a beautiful diamond ring which had two big sapphires almost as big as the diamond they were flanking. I began to cry. I couldn’t say a word, as I looked into his hopeful eyes. I knew he could force me to be his bride and to accept the situation. Knowing Mark, I knew he wouldn’t, but I didn’t want to disappoint him either. Then I recognized the look he was giving me. That was my Marky’s look. I’m the only person he looks at that way. I felt my old urges to be with Mark return. While he wanted this, I believed that now I wanted this even more!

Now I know that as much as I love the others, Mark was right. Our love for each other is different. Before the others, it always was Mark and Trish. It took a while, but I finally understand my feelings I knew what I would say.

“Will you marry me, Patricia Ann Winthrop?” asked Mark holding out the ring.

“Yes! I will, Mark Harvey Samuels!” as my happy tears flowed down my cheeks.

When lunch was over, we walked around downtown Smithville. I held my Marky’s arm tightly the way I did on that long bus ride to Boston last year. He turned to me and simply said “Thank God you are back!”

I knew what he meant. I had changed. It was if the more people joined the family, the more my personality disappeared. Now, while my feelings haven’t changed, my old personality has returned. That, was the personality that Mark fell in love with (for better or worse, which I think is quite appropriate, knowing me, lol). I know that my other lovers will love the new, old me too. I moved my arm, so my hand came down to his and we held hands as we walked.

Mark

I beamed at my Lady Trish. While she had shown flashes of her past self (like at our car buying date), she had become considerably meeker. When she grabbed my arm and smiled at me, I knew I had the woman I loved back. I know in theory she had never really left, but I had to remind her of what we truly meant to each other. I remember that my Mom told me that I hadn’t really appreciated the fact that Trish was my best friend until I’d gone to see my Mom at Tricia’s urging. Then I knew that for me to be happy, I needed my best friend back. That was what the magic had taken from us, but we’ve found a way to get it back. As our arms unlocked we were holding hands. I saw the ring shining on her hand and knew I had everything I wanted.

Epilogue

Trish closed his journal and looked at Mark as he closed hers. “So do you hate me?”

“Nope. I learned nothing about you that would change an iota of how I feel. Of course, I’m embarrassed by a number of sections of mine.”

“You have nothing to be embarrassed about. You were sweet and honest. I’m sure that’s part of why I fell in love with you.”

“Well there was Jill, too,” laughed Mark.

“No, I fell in love with you before all of that. My journal is proof.”

“Actually, I think you fell in love with me despite Jill and despite my magic subconsciously manipulating you even before her.”

“What do you mean?” asked Trish.

“When I read the section just before the night you became mine, I saw that you were on the verge of an emotional breakdown. I’m sure that my powers had been eroding your confidence, pulling you towards me. I find that disturbing,” said Mark, as he lowered his head in dismay.

“Mark, that may be true, but you forget something about me. I’m as stubborn as hell. It was my obstinacy that caused my pain. It caused me to ignore my feelings for you.”

“But I can never be sure that those feelings were real?”

Trish laughed at him. “You’re such a goober.”

“Nope. I’m a Husker. I’d be a goober if I were from Georgia,” he said causing them to both laugh.

“Whatever. You read every word of how I felt. I never ‘partially bound’ to you, because we never had any real intimate contact. We never had sex or even French kissed for that matter. I realized that I liked you when I first saw you.”

“I think you referred to me as a ‘sort of stalker’,” laughed Mark.

“I did say that you were ’kind of cute’ and had ‘nice eyes’.”

“True,” he admitted.

“But babe, the kindness you showed me, your selflessness in saving me, the example you set for me and yes, your cuteness were just some of the reasons I fell for you. If anything, your magic pushing against me caused me to deny these feelings, as if they were distracting me from my goal of avoiding marrying Mike. As I finally realized, you and your love were really the answer to my problems, not the distraction I thought they were at the time.”

“So you really loved me?”

Trish didn’t bother to answer the question verbally. She stood up and pulled him to his feet. Then she looked into his eyes for what almost seemed to be an eternity. There was a soft look; a palpable sweetness that filled her eyes. She began to gently stroke his hair for a moment, before taking his head in her hands a giving him a sweet kiss.

After she broke it, he smiled. “That’s the kiss you gave me when I was your best friend.”

“Do you kiss Marcus like that?’ laughed Trish, causing Mark to crack up before continuing. “No, Mark. That kiss means a lot more than friendship. While it’s not a kiss of passion, it’s a kiss of true love. I’ve never kissed anybody like that except for you.”

“You mean at the airport and when we saw each other after long separations?”

“Yeah. At the time, I didn’t know why I did it or what it really meant, but I know now and now I understand how I felt while I was kissing you.”

“You did love me,” said an amazed Mark.

“Duh! Of course I loved you!”

“And I loved you, but I still didn’t really understand my feelings for you either. I was always attracted to you, but there was something under that. It took me a while to figure that out.”

“Well, none of that matters for us now, Mr. Samuels”

“No it doesn’t, Mrs. Samuels,” said Mark as he leaned over and kissed his wife, but this time with a little passion thrown in for good measure.