The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Marrying Stacey

mc mf fd hm

An older divorced man finds unexpected new love with a younger bride, only to find his overwhelming passion for the sexy redhead goddess coming faster and faster, and why is the Black ex-husband hanging around all the time too?

Paul never expected to find love again, after the middle-aged man’s marriage ended. It was no big drama, husband and wife had just drifted apart over the years. The only saving grace was they hadn’t got any children to fight over.

He moped around for over six months, depressed and feeling sorry for himself, before deciding to start again. New job. New town. Fresh start.

He liked the new job, a small firm with only some 30 staff, more like a family, and so different from his last job at a big soulless company in a big soulless office block.

And that is where he met her—Stacey—a ravishing young natural redhead, who was just immediately comfortable and easy to be around as if they had been friends for years. A sexy angel from heaven he just wanted to worship and adore.

* * *

Naturally Paul tried to bottle up his feelings at first, worried they were just some weird overcompensation for the whole divorce thing. Plus, anyone that beautiful would already have a committed boyfriend or husband for sure. Not to mention he was acutely aware that he was nearly twice her age, so obviously she would never be interested in a silly old fool like him.

But on the two days a week they overlapped, both only working part time, he out of choice, she for childcare reasons, so definitely a partner then, they fell easily into longer and longer conversations, that felt increasingly like flirting.

Paul learned that he was wrong. Stacey was separated from her partner, the father of her two young children, an intimidating big Black guy, who was still around for weekly contact with the kids, but didn’t contribute financially like he should, which upset her. It was a struggle for Stacey financially. Paul was relatively well-off, and had no-one to give his money to. It just made him want to hold her more and give her the happiness and comfortable life she deserved.

Despite her situation, Stacey was always well dressed, in sexy smart casual outfits that just seemed to press all Paul’s buttons, with immaculate long red hair, make-up and nails. Before long, Paul found himself eagerly looking forward to their days at work together, unable to stop thinking about being with her his every waking moment, and dreaming of Stacey all night too.

In short, Paul was like a love-sick puppy for Stacey. He just wanted to spend the rest of his life with the prefect sexy redhead, loving her and making her happy.

* * *

Eventually Paul engineered the two of them having an innocent, casual drink together after work. Not a date of course, just two colleagues. He still didn’t really know if Stacey felt anything for him.

The chat was as comfortable and easy as always, and Paul felt certain that Stacey must have an idea how he felt about her as their drink fuelled flirting because obvious. When they said goodnight, both leaned in for a tentative kiss of very good friends, which quickly merged into the passionate snog of newly announced lovers.

On the second date, a real open date this time, they fell into bed. The sex was amazing. The younger Stacey was wild and uninhibited. She has sexy hidden tattoos and piercings that were a delight to discover, her perfect slim body and ample breasts just beautiful, with firm nipples that went erect under his touch. And all the time that sexy long red hair flicking around them. He felt they fitted together sexually like two jigsaw pieces made for each other.

Stacey and Paul immediately started spending all their time together, he virtually moving in with her, and just six perfect months of bliss and mind-blowing sex later, Paul had asked Stacey to marry him.

* * *

With the benefit of hindsight, it was immediately after the wedding that their relationship started to change. All for the better of course, Paul understood now. It made Stacey happy, and that was what made Paul happy.

Before the wedding, in their throws of passion, Paul loved the way Stacey would orgasm at least once, usually more, squeezing tightly around his erect cock as they fucked and she came. It was the second time they made love on honeymoon that Paul realised Stacey hadn’t come first, and she asked him to finish her off with his tongue, which was hot.

The next night, Stacey seemed extra turned on, talking dirty to her new husband, with an extra-long blowjob before they started to fuck, eventually Stacey turning into the doggy position, one of his favourites. Stacey still hadn’t cum herself yet, when Paul felt himself getting close. “Please don’t cum yet, I need just a little more” Stacey said getting close herself, and Paul tried to oblige by slowing down, but Stacey thrust back faster onto his loaded cock and he couldn’t stop it going off.

That suddenly became the new pattern of their love making over the next few weeks, and although Stacey said she didn’t mind Paul finishing her off with his tongue, he hated disappointing her by coming just to soon for her, especially when they had been in such perfect sync before.

* * *

One night, soon after they returned from honeymoon, Stacey said she had had an idea that might help him last longer for her, producing an extra thin condom and rolling it down his erect cock. “It should just reduce your sensitivity a little bit so I can reach orgasm first” she told him.

Buoyed by the idea, Stacey mounted Paul, her naked body so beautiful and perfect, he ached to please her. But his horny wife seemed relentless in riding his cock. Even when he tried to slow it down, Stacey just urged him on saying “Fuck me harder and faster like you know I need it.”

Nonetheless, Paul felt sure the condom was helping, and they had been fucking for a good long time. But somehow Stacey still hadn’t cum yet as he neared climax, his wife again urging “Please don’t cum yet” even as he exploded prematurely inside his protective cover.

Paul got to work with his tongue. Stacey’s pussy tasted divine. God he loved her so much.

* * *

Stacey, the perfect woman he had waited for all his life, was totally understanding. She had loads of ideas to help improve his sudden little premie problem. And it wasn’t like their sex life was suffering. If anything, it felt like they were getting hornier and hornier as a married couple.

The hardest thing to get used to was having other people in the house, potentially interrupting their horny urges. It wasn’t just Stacey’s two children, Paul hadn’t really appreciated just how much time her ex, Jayden, also spent in their home with his kids.

Stacey started snatching quick moments of intimacy with her new husband. The first time, Paul had got up and gone to the bathroom to get ready for work. Stacey was already relaxing in a hot bubble bath, having woken early herself, even though she no longer went to work, now Paul was able to provide for their family.

She was a vision of hotness of course, laying there, her pale flesh partially obscured in foam. His stiff erection in response was immediate, and as he straightened up from bending down to kiss her, Stacey gave his hard cock a wet lingering kiss.

“I want your hot cum to shoot all over my face” she teased him, mouth open, tongue out, like a wonton slut. He would have to be quick, they could both hear the children starting to stir and get ready for school. It would only be a few minutes before one or other was knocking on the bathroom door demanding to be let in.

Paul didn’t need to be asked twice to start wanking furiously, the illicit nature of the act only adding to the turn on. The thought of painting Stacey’s beautiful with his jizz was more than enough to get the job done. A soapy hand reaching out to cup his balls just as Paul ejaculated. The first spurt going straight into her eager open mouth, before a second and third rope landed across her face and hair as requested.

“And that’s why I love you” Stacey smiled at him, giving Paul a moment to admire the glistening mess on her face. “That, and your money of course” she laughed teasingly after him, as Paul hurried back out of the bathroom before one of the kids arrived.

* * *

Later that week, in bed, Stacey asked Paul if he had always had this overwhelming premie fetish for redheads. “Actually, I’d never really fancied a redhead until I met you” Paul confessed, luxuriating in just holding her in his arms.

“So, it’s just my unique loveliness that overwhelms you then” she grinned at him. “I have something else for you that might help with your over excitement. I was thinking, if you were hornier for more redheads in general, then maybe it would help increase your stamina with me” she explained, handing Paul her phone.

One of those TikTok style videos was playing on her phone, showing an endless stream of hot young redheads, dressed sexily, cavorting about. Paul was soon happily rubbing along with his cock. He didn’t even notice, until a good few minutes in, a sort of subtle swirling pattern seemed to be in the background of every scene.

He picked up his pace, at Stacey’s encouragement, as the redheads on screen began to be increasingly in swimwear with more flesh on display, and then just in skimpy lingerie. “I love watching you wank for me” Stacey whispered in his ear, urging Paul on faster.

She wrapped her hand around his, forcing the pace further, just as the image on the screen became a picture of Stacey herself in a very sexy red bra and panties combo, bringing Paul to climax.

He sprayed cum all over the bed sheets, bucking and moaning, still in her tight grip. “I love you so much” Stacey whispered into Paul’s ear as he subsided. Paul could only moan in mindless, besotted agreement.

* * *

Over the next few months, they settled into what Paul thought of as a pattern of horny marital domestic bliss.

The one blip, upsetting their intimacy, was Paul’s distress that he was still disappointing Stacey when it came to full intercourse. Even if she insisted he was becoming extremely good with his tongue. But Paul felt certain that Stacey missed those volcanic, body-shaking orgasms, clenched tightly around a big hard cock deep inside her.

Not that they weren’t working on his problem. After several weeks of repeated failure with the thin condoms, Stacey had given him a thicker brand, and now they were using the very thickest she could find. Paul was still ejaculating prematurely before Stacey came herself, every time she hopefully begged him, “Please don’t cum yet, I need just a little more”.

They’d ramped up the training videos too, to try and improve his stamina. The lingerie images had been replaced with sexy naked redheads squeezing their tits, fingering their pussies, or spreading their ass cheeks.

The first time Paul saw a picture of Stacey with her legs open, spreading her pussy wide with her fingers, he was too blissed out, freely spurting his jizz like a stuttering fountain, to even question who might have taken such a photo.

Now the reels on screen were full of his redhead goddesses taking cock in every insatiable hole, as he pumped away mindlessly for them. He hadn’t even known Stacey owned a Big Black dildo.

* * *

Paul loved Stacey more than life itself. He was desperate to stop disappointing her with his premature ejaculations. He would do anything to see her happy and satisfied.

He wasn’t worried Stacey loved him any less because of his little failure though. She made clear her unfaltering love for him in the relentless moments of intimacy she continually squeezed into their daily married life together.

Soon after the bathroom incident, on one of his days off work, he joined her on the school pick-up run. They were a bit late, so they parked right on the end of the long line of waiting cars, about 500 yards from the school gate, but still near enough to hear the bell ringing for the end of the school day. Any minute now, the first kids would start streaming out to find their waiting parents.

“I want you to cum for me” Stacey suddenly said, with a wicked grin on her angelic face, hands unzipping Paul’s fly. “Show me how much you love me” she urged, wanking him with the urgency the situation demanded, as the first of the pupils began to appear down at the gates. That urgency only grew as the emerging tide of people moved ever nearer.

“Cum for your goddess” Stacey whispered into his ear, as Paul erupted, and she deftly caught his flying jizz in some tissue. Otherwise, the inside of their windscreen would have been dripping with sticky white cum, when moments later Stacey’s two children got into the car, which might have been difficult to explain.

Stacey couldn’t seem to get enough of Paul with her never ending demand for these relentless quickies at every opportunity, in every snatched situation imaginable. Not that Paul was complaining.

She had quickly wanked him off in the toilets at the cinema, when they took the kids to see a movie. In a changing room cubicle at a store when they were out shopping. Even behind some bushes on a footpath when they were out for a walk. Their love for each other was unquenchable.

Just yesterday, he’d walked into the utility room, while the kids watched TV next door with their Dad, to find Stacey bent over taking clothes out of the washing machine. She’d simply pulled up her skirt, to reveal her bare ass, and urged Paul to fuck her on the spot.

Jayden, or one of the kids, could have interrupted them at any moment. But Paul obediently pulled down his pants and plunged in with his erect cock. He was suddenly aware, that for the first time in months, his was fucking her bareback, and the sensation almost overwhelmed him immediately, but he manged a second horny thrust.

“You know how much I love a hard cock inside me” Stacey whispered to him on the third thrust, causing Paul to unload inside her with a grunt. God he loved her so much, and the way her hots for him came out like this, in these snatched moments in their busy home.

* * *

That family home got unexpectedly, and unwelcomely in Paul’s opinion, even busier the very next week.

Paul came home from work to find Jayden, Stacey and the kids all sat around the kitchen table in a scene of domestic happiness. So far, all so normal. But what definitely wasn’t normal was the large suitcase parked by the table.

Jayden, Stacey explained, had been unexpectedly and unfairly kicked out of his flat, and for the sake of the kids, could he stay in their spare room for a few weeks, just until he got back on his feet?

To be honest, Paul wasn’t at all keen on the idea, but to support Stacey, and show that he was the bigger man, he agreed.

As Paul had suspected, having Jayden around all the time turned out to be a right pain. Stacey still snatched her quickies with him, but somehow the pressure to cum faster, before they were discovered, felt even greater than before.

Plus the guy was way too arrogant, bossing Paul about at the dinner table to fetch this, or do that. But for the sake of the children, Paul quietly acquiesced without making a fuss, trying to show the kids how a polite person should behave.

But he started to resent the way Jayden seemed to have become a casual part of their family again, as if he had never actually left.

* * *

“How about Jayden helps us with some rent” Paul asked Stacey in bed a few weeks later, when his resentment finally boiled over. “Oh honey, you know he hasn’t got any money right now” she replied, “but perhaps he could us in some other way?”

Paul didn’t like to voice his inner thoughts about how else Jayden might help them out. Stacey’s stamina training videos were now exclusively of redheads taking the superior Big Black Cocks they needed. In many, a failed white husband, just like him, would watch on the sidelines, grateful that their Black Master was there to help them out.

If Stacey was feeling let down by his premature ejaculations, she didn’t amplify Paul’s fears, but instead brushed her hand hornily across his little cock, which naturally, instantly sprung to attention. She smiled that impossibly sexy smile and moved down the bed to take his bare cock into her beautiful mouth.

God, his cock was so sensitive. Paul had to concentrate hard not to simply shoot into her mouth on that first kiss. Fortunately, rather than giving it a second suck, Stacey raised up, turning away to straddle him, one hand on his cock, moving to put it from behind, bare into her inviting wet pussy. The tip of his little cock briefly touched her open cunt, as Stacey got into position to ride him, and Paul prematurely ejaculated all over her labia without even making it inside his wife.

“Oh my god, you’ve cum just from looking at my hot ass?” Stacey said in a laughing tone that Paul feared suggested she was finally going to humiliate him for his repeated failure as a man. But instead Stacey added in a kinder voice, “What woman wouldn’t want a husband who loved them so much, he constantly couldn’t help but prematurely ejaculate like that?”

And with that, she sat on his face, so he could get to work with his tongue, tasting his own cum.

* * *

If Paul thought that night was going to mark the low point of his little premie problem, he discovered the real bottom of the barrel two days later.

He was with Stacey, shopping in the supermarket, pushing their trolley. As they rounded into the next aisle, there was another hot redhead just reaching to take an item off the shelf for her basket.

Paul groaned slightly at the erotic sight, and seeing his discomfort, Stacey whispered in his ear, “I bet she just loves taking Big Black Cock up her tight ass.”

By now, Paul had seen more than enough of Stacey’s hardcore BNWO training videos for her words to paint a more than vivid picture in his struggling mind. He buckled a little at the groin, tightly gripping the trolley for support, and a dark wet stain starting to spread across the front of his pants.

Stacey laughed with delight, as the other redhead goddess moved away, oblivious to Paul’s little tribute. “You are such a pathetic premature ejaculator” she told him with a kiss on the cheek, “and that’s why I love you.”

* * *

It came as almost a relief to Paul, a week later, when he arrived home from work as usual, to be greeted by a familiar, but long missed sound, coming from their bedroom.

From the half open door, he saw Stacey naked on their bed, riding Jayden’s Big Black Cock. Almost without thinking, Paul unzipped his fly and started rubbing his tiny white dicklet, as he watched them fuck. It was just like watching one of Stacey’s special stamina videos.

He didn’t feel angry. Watching a superior Big Black Cock pound his wife’s cunt was just too hot to feel bad. If anything, he felt a great relief that he no longer needed to try and be something he wasn’t. He could accept himself without needing to pretend. A premature ejaculating cuckold. Not a real man.

He also felt immensely proud. He was enough of a true loving husband to make sure he provided for his wife and family. To make sure Stacey got the sexual satisfaction she needed. The one thing he couldn’t do for her himself.

He smiled happily as he saw his redhead goddess finally come with one for her long missed volcanic, body-shaking orgasms, squeezing tightly around Jayden’s Big Black Cock. Stacey moaned with pleasure. Paul leaked uncontrollably.

He even high fived their Black Master as he padded out of the bedroom telling Paul, “She’s all yours now cuck boi.” Paul hurried in to kneel and get to work with his tongue, to prove his worth by bringing Stacey to a further orgasm. It didn’t even occur to him that he was cleaning up Jayden’s cum along with her pussy juices. All that mattered was satisfying Stacey. Worshiping his beautiful redhead goddess wife.

* * *

Paul had never expected to find love again. But now he had found an angel. The perfect cuckold marriage to the world’s most beautiful ravishing redhead. Their Black Master completing their idyllic family life in the Black New World Order.

Paul returned to working full time to provide for his new family, while Jayden took care of Stacey’s other needs.

After a while, Paul moved into the spare room. It made sense because their bedroom was where Stacey most needed their Black Master’s help, and they could simply call Paul in when Stacey needed his special tongue skills.

The rest of the time, Paul would rub his increasingly limp, leaking, little white clitty to Stacey’s OnlyFans page, which Jayden had set up for her. Or he would prematurely ejaculate in his pants when out on the street, and Stacey gleefully pointed out to him another sexy redhead nearby.

On special occasions, like tonight, Stacey would let Paul join them in the bedroom for the whole evening. Sometimes it was because Jayden wanted to film Paul as part of a new cuckold scene for Stacey’s online fans.

But tonight Stacey wanted Paul’s mouth to help her get their Master’s Big Black Cock ready to fuck her ass. They knelt either side of Jayden working their lips together up and down the mighty veiny Black shaft until it was rock hard.

Paul’s reward was being allowed to stay, his face inches from his wife’s wet pussy, as he watched the Big Black Cock fuck Stacey’s gapping arsehole, before Jayden finally plunged it into her cunt, and Paul licked at their Master’s Big Black Balls.

He felt those swollen Big Black Balls rise up, ready to fill Stacey’s fertile womb with their huge load of potent superior Black Cum. They were trying for a third child, and as Paul leaked watching the twitching Big Black Cock pumping semen into his wife, he knew it wouldn’t take long for her to fall pregnant.

Paul got back to work with his tongue cleaning up Stacey’s pussy, and when he was done, as it was a special occasion, he also started to suck clean their Master’s Big Black Cock. He must have done a good job, because soon he was rewarded with a second warm salty load in his mouth.

Paul kissed Stacey passionately, sharing their Black Master’s cum between their eager white mouths. Well, they were celebrating their perfect first wedding anniversary after all.