The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Master Chandler and the Bride

Jennifer Johnson had laid on the floor for what seemed to her to be an eternity. Todd Chandler had used his powers to enslave her. He fucked her for sport and threw her away when she was of no further use to him. She hated him, not for the brutal torture but for giving her so much pleasure that no mortal man would ever be able to satisfy her. She picked herself off the floor headed to bathroom of her suite to clean herself up after her master urinated all over her. She felt such anger that she would never again feel the pleasure over her master’s touch. She knew their little fuckfest had to end. She knew that she was not worthy to suck his mighty cock. As the water of the shower washed over her tight little body she felt the memory of his lips sucking her perky little breasts, his teeth biting her nipples, his hands caressing her form. She pleasured herself with the shower head, trying to recapture the sensation of Todd Chandler massive and powerful cock inside of her. It was no use, only a little more than an hour since he vanished before her eyes, she despaired.

“He could not be far away. I will confront him and beg to be his slave forever” she vainly thought.

She donned her strapless red dress and gave herself a look in the mirror. She did not think that the bride her master spoke of could possibly that much more beautiful than she was. The bride may be a better cocksucker but she could not possibly be more devoted. Jennifer knew that he must be in the penthouse. Her master deserved the best, deserved to fuck the best, and in the best surroundings. She knew that her love and lust for her master was the result of a spell but it power was irresistible and absolute. She would go to him and offer herself to him knowing that it would result in her death. The lovely petite blonde vixen rushed out her door and into the elevator. Breathlessly she she hit the top button and vainly dreamed of endless service to her master.

When she arrived at the penthouse door, she found them slightly open. She peered inside and saw her master looking down at the corpse of a naked man on the ground. He extended the palm of his hand toward the dead man. A blue ghostly light extended from the body and into the master’s hand. Todd looked in her general direction and his eyes glowed red. Then she saw the bride whose very brief husband was lying dead on the ground. She was magnificent. She was very tall, not more than an inch or two shorter than Todd. She had shoulder length blonde hair and was very athletic but lean. She was statuesque in her lovely white wedding dress. Its plunging strapless neckline would make it wearer look sexy and sensual without being vulgar as did the slit in her dress. Todd took her in his arms and kissed her. Jennifer despaired since this women was clearly more deserving of the man with godlike powers who ravished and discarded poor Jennifer.

“No!” Jennifer cried out as she marched toward the majestic couple.

“My dear little whore. I don’t think you have met Katherine Anderson” Todd said as he gave her an evil smile.

“How dare you interupt your betters!” Katherine said to the unworthy little whore.

Jennifer then felt a pain descend upon her, as if her head were trapped in a vice grip. She had felt such pain recently when the master used the awesome power of his will to teach her a lesson that disobedience would would be horribly punished. What was different this time was that it was not actaully coming from him. I was coming from her.

“You wondering how this could be happening.” Katherine said obviously reading her mind.

“Please stop.” Jennifer said as she cried as the bride tortured her with her mere thoughts.

“When the Master came and took me, I willingly offered my body and soul to him.” Katherine said as a matter of fact.

“He rewarded me by granting me these wonderful powers, which I really enjoy using.” Katherine continued.

“I was especially amused by what she did to her high school boyfriend.” Todd said smiling.

“That fucker dared to cheat on me so I made him cut his his own dick off with a kitchen knife. He was fully aware of what he was doing but helpless to resist the power.” Katherine said.

“I enjoyed watching the little piss ant cry in agony before I devoured his soul.” Todd said.

“I think the little whore needs another taste of the power.” Katherine smiled with delight.

The lovely woman in white pointed her hands toward the woman in red. Bolts of lightning jumped from her fingertips and struck poor, poor Jennifer, sending her flying backward toward the door. Todd smiled with delight as his lovely young servent continued to torture the little slut with the power that he granted her. Todd put his arms around Katherine and nibbled her neck as Jennifer wimpered on the ground.

“Well done my pet.” Todd said.

“I only live to please you Master.” Katherine whisphered.

“That little whore has dared to defy me. She must suffer before you sacrafice her to me.” Todd demanded.

“Oh Master, I know just what will amuse you.” Katherine said playfully.

Katherine walked towards the little slut. She looked down at her. Katherine delighted as she writhed in agony. She was going to enjoy toturing the little cunt to entertain her master, almost as much as sacraficing the little bitch to her lover.

“Get up bitch!” Katherine demanded of Jennifer.

“Please stop.” Jennifer said as she stood up slowly.

Katherine grabbed Jennifer’s cheek and said “Turn around bitch!".

“The power of a god flows through me you low class slut.” Katherine whisphered into Jennifer’s ear.

“You will call me Mistress.” Katherine continued.

“Yes Mistress.” Jennifer whimpered powerless to resist her master’s lovely servent.

“Your going die horribly. You know you deserve it.” Katherine said as she licked her ear.

“Yes Mistress. I deserve to die for daring to defy our master.” Jennifer moaned.

“mmm.” Todd smiled with pleasure.

Katherine pinched her nipples “You like this whore?".

“Yes Mistress.” Jennifer moaned.

Katherine then unzipped Jennifer dress and it fell to the ground leaving the pretty little slut naked. Todd sat down and watched with delight as his servant caressed every inch of poor Jennifer who was uncomfortable with being molested by a woman even one as perfect as Katherine. Jennifer moaned as Katherine cupped her breasts. She winced as as Katherine squeezed her lovely breasts. Jennifer cried When Katherine pinched her nipples and screamed when she twisted them.

“No one is coming to save you slut, so scream all you want.” Katherine said with distain.

“Please Mistress have mercy on me.” Jennifer cried.

“You are so stupid!” Katherine said.

“You are going to pleasure me. I’m going to inflict enormous pain on you to please my master. When I sacrafice you so my master can devour your soul, I will rewarded with the endless pleasure of making love to a god as you suffer for all time.” She continued.

“No!” Jennifer cried.

“Oh yes bitch.” Todd said as he stood up walk towards them.

“If you had truly given yourself to me and truly had been worthy, you might of taken your place along side Katherine and enjoyed the full benifits of serving me.” Todd continued.

“mmm.” Katherine moaned as she kissed Jennifer.

“ooh.” Jennifer moan as she tasted the seductive lips of her mistress.

“Did you enjoy that slave?” Katherine asked.

“Yes Mistress.” Jennifer whisphered with delight.

Katherine took Jennifer in her arms and agressively raped Jennifer’s mouth with her tongue “MMM.".

“I love you Mistress.” Jennifer moaned.

“Oh but now your just a diposible little fuck toy.” Katherine smiled.

“Now Jennifer kneel before your mistress.” Todd commanded.

“KNEEL CUNT!” Katherine shouted.

“Yes Mistress.” Jennifer said in complete submission.

“Do you like my heels?” Katherine asked as she extend her lovely leg from the slit in her dress.

“Yes Mistress.” Jennifer replied.

“Lick them slave.” Katherine command the little slut.

Jennifer licked the heel of her mistress’s high heeled shoe. Katherine smiled with delight as the little slut worshiped her. Jennifer felt Katherine’s mind inside hers. She felt the mistress compel her to kiss her way up the mistress’s athletic leg. Katherine gazed upon her master who looked sexy in his tux with his tie undone. She could see the pleasure in his eyes. Katherine so needed to taste her master’s cock and feel it inside of her. This infinite pleasure was delayed by this little nobody bitch’s intrusion. Katherine was determined to see to it that the little bitch dies horribly. Jennifer made he way up to Katherine’s cunt but hesitated.

“You will pleasure me with your tongue or I will destroy you right now whore.” Katherine threatened.

“Yes Mistress please forgive me for not pleasuring you.” Jennifer grovelled as she the kissed Katherine lovely pussy.

Katherine smiled with such delight as Jennifer serviced her cunt. Truly the little slut was good for something. Katherine figured that this would prepare her little pussy for her master’s huge powerful cock. Then she felt her master put her arms around her from behind. Such pleasure Katherine felt in the between position. Her powerful lover caressing her from above and a cute little slut servicing her from below. Still Katherine longed for her master cock inside of her.

“Our little whore’s time is about up. That tramp dared to ask me to go easy on her ass. She needs a lesson” Todd whispered to Katherine.

“I know exactly what you want and I really love doing it.” Katherine replied softly.

“Slave get on your hands and knees.” Katherine commanded.

Jennifer crawled on her hands and knees not know what her mistress had in store for her. With no warning Katherine raised her foot and shoved the high heel of her shoe into Jennifer’s ass. Katherine slid her heel back and forth as her master kissed her behind the ear. Todd smiled and nibbled Katherine’s ear as she sodomized poor Jennifer with her shoe.

“OW please stop!” Jennifer begged.

“mmm” Katherine moaned as she incresed her rhythm.

“Very good my dear punish that little bitch for me.” Todd said with such approval.

“Don’t you like it whore!” Katherine asked with distained.

“No!” Jennifer cried.

“Yes. I love raping you with my shoe. I love it almost as much as I love raping my late husband with my shoe. You’re such a whore, not even worthy to be under my shoe.” Katherine said.

“Please no more!” Jennifer cried in pain.

“Be grateful. This shoe is worth more than you.” Katherine said.

Todd pulled down Katherine’s bodice and caressed her bare breasts. It filled her with such excitement that she really picked up the pace fucking the little slut with her shoe. Jennifer screamed with incomprehensible agony as her ass was raped by that shoe. Katherine stopped and kicked Jennifer unto her back.

“After you feel my master’s wrath you will beg me to sodomize you with the heel of my shoe.” Katherine smiled with such evil.

“But first clean off my shoe slave.” Katherine continued.

Jennifer dutifully used her tongue to clean her mistress’s high heel that had been fucking her up the ass in hopes of delaying her master’s punishment. She saw her master caress her mistress’s perfect breasts with such skill. Katherine climaxed as Todd picnched her nipples.

“Get up whore!” Katherine commanded.

“Yes Mistress.” Jennifer responded without any trace of resistance.

Katherine reverently took off her master’s jacket and hung it up and said “You master is going to enjoy you tight little ass before he takes your soul.”

“Please Master you’re too big.” Jennifer whimpered.

“You’re a second rate cocksucker. Before I enjoy your ass you’re going to see Katherine properly pleasure me.” Todd said.

“Now Katherine, kneel before me.” Todd commanded and Katherine obeyed by getting down upon her knees.

Katherine unzipped Todd’s pants and he said “Now my sweet, WORSHIP ME LIKE THE GOD I AM.”

Katherine took her master’s huge dick in her mouth. Jennifer trembled in terror as she remembered feeling that mighty cock up her ass. Jennifer despaired as Katherine pefectly took the entire length of her master’s dick in her mouth. Todd closed his eyes and sighed in ectasy as his lovely servent gave him the pleasure he deserved. She licked the underside of his dick with such delicate precision. She bobbed her head all the way up and down with perfect rhythm. Completely hard Todd was ready to enjoy Jennifer cute, tight, little ass properly.

“Go in front of the mirror and bend over.” Todd commanded but Jennifer hesitated.

“You will obey and give you master the pleasure he deserves, slave!” Katherine yelled.

“You will beg for the privelege of offering your little ass to your master before you die.” Katherine continued.

Jennifer obeyed knowing that she was fortunate that a great man like Todd Chandler would even consider using her. She stood in front of the mirror, bent over, and braced herself to received her master and feel his godlike power. Todd tapped Jennifer’s ass with his huge cock. He teased the opening of her asshole with the tip of his mighty dick. Jennifer felt him enter her mind. She felt the urge feel his dick in her ass even though she knew that she was going to die horribly after he finishes with her. Nevertheless the urge dominated her. Her mind was savagely raped by her master and she would beg him to rape her ass with his massive cock. She need him to fuck her and she would rather die than forgo the pleasure.

“Beg me to fuck you in the ass whore.” Todd said.

“Please master don’t tease me. Please fuck me” Jennifer responded.

“You’re going to have to do better than that bitch.” Todd said with such obvious distain.

“Please master fuck me. I need you you take my body. I beg you.” Jennifer said.

“Pathetic.” Todd sneered.

“MASTER FUCK ME. RAPE MY ASS. I NEED IT! I...” Jennifer cried.

Before Jennifer could finish her sentence. She felt the Todd enter her with enormous force. Her breath was short as he wasted no time or word as he savagely thrusted back and forth. She could see the look or pure terror on her face in the mirror as well as the look of euphoric and malcious delight on the face of her master. She could also see in the background her mistress naked except for wearing the shoes she sodomized her with. Katherine was pleasuring herself with two fingers in her pussy. Katherine moaned with such excitement as her master savagely sodomized Jennifer. Then suddenly Todd rapidly withdrew his dick from her. His dick was coated in blood from brutally impaling her ass. With a look of satisfaction on his face he pushed the used up little whore to the ground.

“I’m through with this little piece of ass. We hurt her so badly that she won’t even be of use as a fuck toy” Todd said wickedly as he zipped up.

“Please.” Jennifer cried.

“It’s time for me to give your soul to the master.” Katherine said.

“NO!” Jennifer cried.

Jennifer stumbled as she scrambled to her feet. Todd pointed his hands at her and lightning jumped from her fingertips and struck her in the back. It would be over soon and her eternal suffering would begin.

“Going somewhere bitch?” Katherine rhetorically asked.

“No.” Jennifer whimper with resignation.

“Get up whore.” Katherine commanded and Jennifer obeyed.

“Now cut your throat with the knife.” Katherine continued.

“What knife?” Jennifer asked just before looking down and seeing a knife in her hand.

“Do it.” Katherine commanded.

“DO IT!” Katherine shouted as her eyes glowed.

Jennifer drew the the brade of the knife across her throat. Her warm blood flowed and she fell on her back. Her master walked towards her as she bled to death. He point two fingers in the air.

“You soul is mine. When I devour you I will grow even more powerful and soon the entire world will bow down to me.” Todd said.

“NO!” Jennifer gasped.

Suddenly a hazy ephemeral figure came forth from Jennifer’s corpse. It screamed as it was drawn suddenly into Todd’s eye. He had devoured her and she would suffer forever, making her master even more powerful. He sighed from the immense pleasure he received from using the slut as his plaything and devouring her soul. He lustfully gazed at Katherine. She knew what was coming. Her glorious master far from sated. His was still hungry for sexual pleasure. He walk toward his anticipating lover with a deliberate stride. He put his hands on the waist of his naked servent. She moved to kiss him on the lips but suddenly he turned her back towards him. He grinded into her behind. She gasped with delight.

“You have done well my sweet Katherine.” Todd said.

“Thank you Master.” Katherine moaned.

“Oh such power flows though me.” he said as his hands move to cup her breasts.

“Oooh. You grow more powerful everday. Soon Master all will will bow down to you and those who dare to defy you will feel your wrath.” he said.

“Mmmm. It was good of you to sacrafice your husband to me.” he said as squeezed her breasts and gyrated into he behind harder.

“I was not a hard choice Master. Why settle for the arms of a man when I can make love to a god.” she responded.

“Now it time for your god to bless you beautiful body.” he said as he pinched her nipples.

Katherine cried with pleasure. The master then turned her to face him and pushed her back to the wall. Much to her delight he took off his shirt. Her hands hungrily caressed his perfectly muscled chest and arms. His smooth skin felt so good. Her hand caressed the large bulge in his pants. She need to feel it in her or she would just die of a broken heart. She unzipped him so she could touch his mighty cock. His pants fell to the ground and she squealed with delight at her master’s perfect naked form. He lifted her against the wall and pushed his dick into her. She screamed with euphoria as she wrapped her arms and legs around him.

“Oh master fuck me! Fuck me good! Fuck me hard!” she cried as she rid his huge dick.

“Oh yes.” He said as he smiled with glee as he increased his rhythm.

“Oh yes. Yes. Yes. Oh Master. You’re a king! You’re a god!” she shouted.

“Feel my my power. Feel it.” he grunted as he fucked her harder.

“I feel it. Oh yes I feel it!” she cried.

“Fuck me like the god I am.” he commanded as she rode his dick.

Their passion reached a cresendo. He nibbled her neck. He passionately kissed her. Their tongues danced. Their bodies moved as one. She was his supple hungry lover. He deserved the most lovely woman for his pleasure.

“YES! YES! YES! YES!” she cried orgasmically.

“Yeah.” he grunted.

“Cum in my mouth, Master and then we can conquer the world.” she said.

“Very well my love.” Todd said as he put her down on her feet.

“Kneel before me.” he commanded.

Katherine knelt before her master to receive his sperm in her mouth. He shoved his dick in her mouth and fucked her face. He grunted as he filled her mouth with his spunk. She smiled sated as she swallowed his jizz. It was sweet necter to her. He would be king and she would be queen, a goddess at his side.

They got dressed. He stood in the mirror as she she embraced him from behind. After a night of fucking two gorgeous women and destroying two people, Todd was satisfied and would settle down to a nice meal. However one thing remained.

“We will conquere the world.” Todd said.

“Yes my love.” she said.

“We?” Todd frowned as he turned around.

“I’m sorry Master.” Katherine said with regret for her foolish earlier remark.

“You dared to consider yourself equal to me. I am a god and you are my slave.” Todd said with contempt as his eyes glowed.

“Please master forgive me.“Katherine begged.

“You will kneel.” Todd said as beams of light shot forth from his struck her, the pain forcing her to her knees.

“That was gentle reminder not to forget your place slave.” Todd said.

“Clean my shoes with your tongue if you don’t want to join Jennifer.” Todd threatened.

“Yes Master.” Katherine said with new submission just before licking his dress shoes.

“You will not enjoy the powers I gave you until I’m satisfied you have repented.” Todd said.

“Yes Master.” Katherine cried.

Todd vanished before her. Katherine cried as she instantly knew that she no longer had the godlike powers she enjoyed using to torture and take advantage of men and women. She vowed to never disappoint her godlike lover again. She could only hope that she would once agaign be back in her master’s good graces so she once may enjoy the delight of power.

The End