The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Master PC: The New Breed

It was the end of the first age, in many ways. The Reign of the Masters, as they were called, had formed a society, out of them. People unlucky enough to be enslaved as opposed to enslavers were no longer on the highest level of social standing. For one thousand years the Masters fought, all of them getting an edge and subsequently losing. Eventually, the sane people won. The new problem was how to deal with the mystery, how to enforce the laws, what were the best ideas. A great man of this society once said,

“It can never be the Answer you seek if your question does not make it so.”

William was an Enslaver, A citizen of the consecrate, the society of Master PC. Well he was waiting for his Cermon, his entrance into his inheritance, and that would be over in ten minuets. The Cermon, is the last day, in which the Father of the boy, may make one physical change to the Son. When the time came Will’s dad just winked and said “A little something for life huh”. Then it happened, he was a respectable 7 inches before the Cermon, he would walk away twice that length, with appropriate girth. He would never change this, it was disrespectful, and frowned upon. The end of the ceremony would be marked by his first command. He sat, and typed:

ALL THE CAPPABILITIES AND THE PROPER KNOWLEDGE AND CONTROL OF THE MASTER PC PROGRAM ARE TO BE IMBUED INTO ME, WITHOUT DAMAGE OF MY MENTALITY, THEY WILL BE UNDER MY CONTROL, THIS COMMAND WILL BE PERMANTE, AND WILL NEVER BE ENTERED AGAIN

SEND

There was a pause

VALID, CONFIRMED.

The room practically exploded, this was so frightfully uncommon that there was very little knowledge of what to do. He escaped in the process. He realized things, ways around the immunities other people had used, ways of expanding his sphere of influence.

He looked at his watch and thought to himself ‘I have a Duel with Remus in two hours, and Dad will be allowed to look at me again in one full day.

“Perfect” He said aloud.

He started changing himself, grew retractable wings, increased senses, acclimatized himself, increased strength, imbued telepathy, mental control. “There that should be enough to take on normals.”

He continued, while walking along the path he had set himself to. There was a threat coming.

It is common law that if you are dealing with the son of an enslaver, and you are already and enslaver, you bully them (yes bully them) in your original form, or not at all, you can defend yourself however you please, so long as the boy is not scarred for life. I bring this up because Jim Grimp (Will affectionately called him jumbo shrimp, and then sand curses about him) the schoolyard bully if he could be called anything but that, was approaching.

William, looked ahead, sure enough there he was, and he was a good hundred yards off. William sensed something else. Eight contacts, four on each side, hiding in the forest. “Well as far as they’re concerned I propose a mind lock” and so it was. They stopped in their tracks, and froze. Jim approached.

“Well well well, it looks to me like you’re the sheriff and I’m Robin Hood. You wanna give me yur cash queerboy.”

“Maybe, but I don’t like the odds, nine on one isn’t fair.”

There was a shock, but he soon took on a smile.

“You’ve had Cermon. Well then let’s see how well you fight.”

Jim had a nice second form, it was essentially an arachnid with pincers and a stinger. It was nothing to interchangeability, Will was never solid enough to hang onto, he just wafted. He gave substantial hits to the body, and that eventually caused Jim to assume the first form, submission.

‘well nice to be out of the hairnet, now to find Julie.’

* * *

BACKROUND INFORMATION

JULIE SIMONS

POSSIBLE LOVE INTEREST WITH TARGET

GOOD BARGINING VALUE

CONTINUE OBSERVATION.

* * *

‘I don’t think I’ve met anyone like you since the master.’

It was a voice inside his head, but not telepathic, there must be a source.

‘Stupid, you infused yourself with the Master PC, I am the entity behind it all, I will take you to the creator of the game, a journey that you must take, through time and earth, for generations.’

“Okay, but first I am going to Julies.”

‘No problem, I’ll give you two weeks, then we go.’

“Done deal”

So with that on his mind he heads to the her home. She is what is called A VApar, she is neither enslaver or slave. You make your own deductions as to what that means.

He arrived and she let him in, she was expecting him.

He walked into her room and she could tell something was bothering him.

“What’s up?” ‘casual be casual and nothing goes wrong’

“Try not to play casual, here’s what’s happening,” ‘NO DON’T DO THAT YET’ said the Master PC personality ‘why?’ ‘Because then she will have to join you.’

“I am baring the original personality and knowledge of the Master PC program, and will be traveling through time to meet the original master in two weeks.”

Julie was without a doubt believing what he said, but she was shocked. When she resumed she said “What will Dago

* * *

BACKGROUND INFORMATION

DAGO JACOBS

DEFFINATE FRIENDSHIP WITH TARGET

NECESSARY FOR OBSERVATION

* * *

think, you can’t just trapse off into the fabric of time.”

“Yeah but since you know you have to come with me, leastways, that’s what he told me.

So pipe down.” He might have felt a little guilty for the next step. He entered her head, prodded around, and tweaked her dreams.

“WHAT? I have to come with you?” She didn’t really mind, it was just the expected reaction, she would go anywhere, really, just to be near him.

“Well lets go see Dago.”

He tweaked space time a bit, and he was in Dago’s room, where he was working on Homework.

“I didn’t see you come in,” he said “You are going to tell me how it went, right.”

“I executed plan alpha, and it awakened the hive consciousness of Master PC, and so charges me to quest my way through every individual generation since Adam looking for the guy. And You’re coming with me.”

“Good enough, if you’re not bullshitting, then I’ll go with you, sounds like fun.”

Just then, Julie whispered to Will ‘there’s something I need to say alone with you.’

“Well Dago, I promise I’ll talk to you tonight, but I have to prepare for the Duel.” And he vanished.

“What is it?”

She didn’t talk, she just walked up, kissed him, and pulled him horizontal. He may have been startled, he may have been anything, but he snaked his hands upwards, pulling her shirt off. Then downward, there go the pants, and suddenly, they vanished. All the cloths vanished. He lowered onto her breast, and realized how big it was, a full 32DD. Still he licked until it could be done no more, she moaned, in a new kind of way. She talked while she moaned, not between moans. He began to take in her beauty, her heart shaped butt, one day he would have it. Her mound, well there we need to judge Beauty more practically. He inserted his cock into it, she gasped, then moaned, and kept doing so for twenty minuets, ten of which were spent getting fucked, her hymen was forgotten, but lost just the same.

He watched her come down, and when she did, she gasped, he realized that he would be late for the Duel, if he were walking, or using a ground car. He was teleporting, she relaxed. “Well gotta go.” And with that, he vanished.

The Duel was a thing that was taken very seriously, winning was important. It made you better than your opponent, until that opponent defeated you. It was done with weapons, not with forms, or Psi. He was too wrapped up to think about this turning point with Julie

* * *

ANALYSIS

REMUS WAGNER

ENEMY OF TARGET

SUGGEST RECRUITMENT, NESSECARY MESURES TAKEN A PRECAUSION CONDITIONING MINIMAL, RELEAST UNIT UPON COMPLETION OF VENDETTA, TO ASSURE LOYALTY IS NOT PUSHED.

* * *

who was a home sleeping with the dreams he gave her.

‘Remus he’ll get his today’ thought Will ‘he will learn to like losing, or lead a miserable life’

He implanted all the knowledge he would need about swordplay. The body he had. He embedded into his sword, the allowable strengtheners, to show power that way.

So the Fight began

Remus was young, but able bodied, and well nurtured. He came with an overhead, then two side shots, Parried and thrusted. The fight continued, in this manner, for five minuets, until the fight let up. The sword that Remus held was a husk of iron at best. He threw it to the ground, and let it sit. He was beaten.

Will walked away, and disappeared, until he could see his father.

* * *

FAMILY UNIT ANALYSIS

FATHER WESTWOOD

USELESS

* * *

Well that settled it, he was a man in his father’s eyes. Funny how that happens, but it does. He sat down at looked at his father.

“What troubles you?”

“There High council has requested an audience.”

“You mean they summoned me.” Not a Question

“Yes, they want you to be outside their building as soon as you can be.”

“Then I will go now.” He painfully vanished from his fathers presence, and arrived at the building.

“Ah...we’ve been expecting you.” The councilman looked up,

“We don’t often see someone like you.”

“We would like you to relinquish the failsafe command that keeps people from using your command.”

Will spoke “Never, too many people could corrupt it, and besides, you don’t want everyone to use it. YOU want to use it.”

“We have been gentle, this is unpleasant.”

“You are not worthy of this power, relinquish it.”

Will “I have no time for this, I leave.” And he did leave.

Will and his father spent the two weeks provided to them together as much as possible. His mother was a vegetable, she wouldn’t miss him. So, in the end, he traveled back. His first stop was the First Age.

The Hunter, and his Daughter.

Dedalus Baradur had lived in this cabin all his life, it was the center of his hunting grounds, the birthplace of his Daughter, whom he had been able to have thanks to his Master PC. Here he felt that he was safe from the war, here he felt like a god.

Then, one day during the hundredth year of his life, a young boy entered his grounds. The boy made deliberately for the Cabin, Dedalus met his approach.

The boy introduced himself as Will, and he requested lodging, for him and for two others.

“I will accept on the condition that you bring me the head of a wolf.” Dedalus was entitled to such a request, he had bred special wolves for just this kind of game. The boy would be a good test for his litter.

“I accept your condition.” And the boy ran off. Dedalus was there for a good five minuets. Then the boy came back, carrying a sack.

“What’s that” grunted the hunter.

The boy opened the sack and turned it upside-down, twelve heads rolled out, the whole litter.

“My word, please come in, bring your friends.” There was no reason not to accept a hunter of this caliber.

* * *

BARADUR, DEDALUS

GENERAL, FIRST CLASS, FIRST AGE

TACTICAL ANALYSIS WILL FORTHCOME

.........

.........

.........

NESSECARY FOR INITIAL STRIKE FORCE UPON HIM AND HIS CHARGES AS SOON AS POSSSIBLE. EXTREME CAUTION. NO CASUALTIES FOR EITHER SIDE MAY OCCUR. PRISONER OPPERATION

* * *

Will, Dago and Julie entered, and were shown to a room, Will was offered an opportunity to hunt with the Master of The House. This was the sort of thing that you didn’t turn down during the First Age.

They started out for the trail, him a Dedalus, and they got to talking. He was rather cheerful, but the conversation took a mentionable turn.

“I was under the impression that people stopped leaving their homes without a Palm Pilot at the very least, you do realize that there is a war going on.”

“Nonsense General Dedalus, there is no need for me to do such a thing. I AM Master PC, I need not carry it with me.” Dedalus stopped dead in his tracks, Will continued four paces, lifted his bow, and loosed the arrow upon a Pheasant.

“Fresh dinner tonight!”

“Hold on, hold on. General? I am a simple hunter, What’s this you say about a General?”

“What do you want your own life story?”

“Well I’d like to know what you meant by it. I don’t think you’re serious, or sane. One of the two, but there is something interesting about it.

Will loosed another arrow, It hit a deer.

“I have come from the second age, where history has recorded you as the final Victorious General of the First Age. Coincidentally, there is a recording of a visitor from the future, who explains to the General, you, that you will become a General.”

“Crazy.... So what do you want me to do?”

“Listen, I don’t care in the slightest what you do but please, leave this empty excuse for a forest and join the war!”

Another arrow, it hit duck, another, it hit boar, another, hit a rabbit, another, hit a...

“RUN!” Suddenly the two of them saw them, twenty or so men, black robes, red rings on their shoulders. Will smashed himself against a tree, taking cover therein, red hot stone flew in lieu of shuriken, he was being attacked.

Black robes, red rings. Black robes red rings.

“Ket Ma Seit O la surikeit”

It was a harsh battle cry, rang through the daylight as if wolves had decided return to bark at the sun. It was then that Will saw what was happening here. The Zirinati Dedalus was meeting with the Zirinati, this is when he will begin his career. He would have to respond as an ally, or he’d be screwed. He certainly couldn’t kill the most important men he would meet in this timeline, outside of the General.

“Koven sor tol aselot yed”

“Dedalus go with these men. They are Zirinati, go away from here before more of this follows you.”

After the battle the Zirinati extended their gratitude, and asked about Will, and more pointedly, if he wished to join their war. Will declined, and Summoned his friends, who simply appeared out of nowhere.

“Well, we must be going. Dedalus, a word”

He pulled the man aside. Gave him a psionic link, so they could communicate.

“It’s good to have powerful friends. Now go, these are your allies now, their enemy is yours.” He turned, to face Dago and Julie. “Shall we?”

“Off we go.” Dago Muttered.

With that they vanished into the timeline. Back And Back And Back.

End Chapter 1

By Lord Valesti