The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

MasterPC: office politics

Tags: mf mf md fd ff hu

The Old Hag walks into my cubicle and dumps a cardboard box on my desk, filled with smartphones, tablets, USB sticks and other gadgets.

“Another culling, this time at Accounting. You know the drill, Adam. Screen and wipe their former stuff. If you find any interesting stuff, put it in the usual folder.”

Of course the Old Hag isn’t really old—she’s just 26 or 27, and she isn’t literally a hag either. But as Head of Back Office-Personal Items-IT Support, Morgan truly behaves like one.

She once started at the same humble beginning as me; but apparently she had found ways to use ‘interesting stuff’ as leverage to get higher up. Now she is the only liaison between the Back Office and the rest of the Company.

I start to screen and wipe the tablet memories. They contain the usual junk: Excel sheets with endless numbers; powers points with ‘investments opportunities’; apps to track the weather, stock exchanges, horse and dog races; chat logs; pictures of loved ones; and of course all kinds of porn.

I erase most of the stuff. Some files I place in a folder called ‘Quarantine’ for Morgan to evaluate for stuff that could give her additional leverage. I know she would complain to me that I‘m ‘unselective’, but it would be worse if she would suspect me of hiding things. She obviously knows about the other folder; I fill it on purpose with some pictures of porn so that Morgan continues to believe she has leverage on me.

The smartphones and tablets contain little of real interest, but the contents of one of the USB sticks draw my attention. A number of files in an unknown format, and one old-fashioned exe-file: MasterPC.exe.

“What the fuck is this?” I ask out loud. I rarely run across a software program that I’m not familiar with.

I decide not to tell Morgan, at least not immediately. I quarantine the file and run the virus scan: safe. A google search yields a number of links to NSFW stories, which I read red-eared under the pretext of ‘research’.

The pragmatic solution would be to delete the program. But the NSFW stories have caught my interest, so I run the Wizard installation and a few minutes later ‘Welcome to Master PC’ appears on the screen. I am further shocked when a small 3D figure pops up on the screen and greets me:

“Welcome to the Master Command Center... where the Master allows you to become a virtual god to the people around you... Now, you possess the power to bend their reality to your specifications. You are the Master’s representative”.

Then the little figure disappears and a new screen pops up asking for the user’s name. I type ‘Adam Swaggart’; subsequently the program calls for a subject.

I hesitate for a few minutes, remembering the stories I read earlier today. Heather Jordan is Morgan’s secretary: Though the Old Hag doesn’t really need a secretary, she insisted she deserved one just like any other manager. She then went on to hire the dumbest 19 year old dropout she could find, so that there would be absolutely no chance that the secretary could pose a threat to her.

Heather does little else besides polishing her nails and denying access to Morgan’s office. Regularly the two of them are ‘in an evaluation meeting’. I often imagine that during those meeting Heather is literally kissing the Old Hag’s ass. Although I do the necessary metaphorical ass-licking, I could not imagine ever really kissing a woman’s crotch or ass. It’s just not—masculine.

I feed the program Heather’s name and press ‘Send’; a miniaturized 3D image of Heather appears.

There she stands: arms down by her side, rotating around in a 360, standing at attention, wearing the dress code compliant shirt and pen skirt. It is as if someone had shrunk her down and stuck her inside my computer! I study the image for a few moments and then click on the ‘Command Center’ option and read, ‘Whatever you enter, the subject will immediately feel, become, or do after pressing the ‘send’ button’.

I do not want to fuck up by being overenthusiastic, so I start carefully:

“Bring Adam some new paper for his printer. Send.

In the distance, I hear Heather getting up, opening a closet, and walking down to my cubicle.

“Here, I thought you might need some new paper for your printer.” She looks a bit confused, clearly having no clue where the thought to leave her vital nail-polishing had come from.

“Thank you, Heather,” I say. “Very pro-active of you.”

She walks off and I return to the MasterPC program:

“Your bra is bothering you. It is too tight. Remove it. Send.

I hear Heather going to the bathroom and returning a few minutes later.

“Bring Adam a cup of coffee. Flash your titties when you’ve delivered the coffee. He deserves this because he’s working so hard. Send.

Two minutes later, Heather walks in with a cup of coffee. She puts it on my desk and moves up her shirt, flashing her ample bosom. She blushes.

“I’m sorry. I did not want to disturb you… It’s just that…“ Her voice trails.

“It’s all right, Heather. I understand that you want to show off your assets.”

She leaves confused.

* * *

Somehow this strange program is really working, and I immediately understand the possibilities to get revenge on the Old Hag.

The Department of Back Office-Personal Items-IT Support is hidden in a basement wing and no one voluntarily goes here; only Morgan is officially allowed to communicate with the outside world. So I won’t be disturbed; I only need to address the issue of co-workers:

“Tony Andrews, you will report in sick due to food poisoning. Go home and jerk off. Send. Alan Maloney, you will report in sick due to food poisoning. Go home and jerk off. Send.

Finally my only female co-worker: “Sheridan Cole, you will report in sick due to food poisoning. Go home and jerk off.”

I do not press ‘Send’. IT support is of course geek territory, but Sheridan is the uber-geek. Her life apparently revolves around World of Warcraft and other obscure online games; at least I cannot imagine this girl with acne and coke-bottle glasses instead of tits having a real life. I feel pity for her.

I remember from the NSFW stories about the MasterPC program that there might be a solution for that. I bring up the command center again, enter Sheridan’s name and scan the menu options, then click on ‘physical attributes’. I reckon ‘hair’ would be a good place to start.

According to the ‘specifications’, her hair is ‘dull drab brown, long, droopy curls’. I click the edit option and type in ‘shiny black, long, wavy’, click on the preview option and watch her hair changing on screen. There is no ‘delay’ option: As soon as I press ‘send’, the change is apparently instantaneously. How would she explain that? Then I chuckle, she should be happy with her new hairdo instead of questioning it. I click ‘Send’ executing the command.

I walk down to Sheridan’s cubicle, under the pretext of returning a stapler. She’s checking out her hair when I step in.

“Something’s the matter?” I ask. “Your hair looks wonderful, by the way. Did you see a hairdresser yesterday?”

“Yes,” she says confused. “I mean, no. Yes, it’s quite an improvement, right?”

I return to my desk, and decide that Sheridan could be a kind of sandbox for what I would do to Morgan. I toy around with her ‘specifications’; a lot of interesting ‘physical attributes’ can be altered. I make her tits and ass bigger and firmer, shrink her waist a bit, give her a smooth tanned skin, make her pubic hair disappear, and relieve her of the glasses. The final ‘menu option’ is ‘sexual preference’, and I set it to ‘bisexual dominant’.

“You may thank me for that,” I mutter, while I enter my final command for her:

“Sheridan Cole, your new nickname will be Cherry. You will report in ill. Then you will go shopping for sexy clothing. Finally you will get yourself a good fuck. Send.

* * *

Having taken care of all this, I could now give my undivided attention to Heather and Morgan. If Heather indeed literally kisses Morgan’s ass; then having Morgan kissing Heather’s ass would be the ultimate humiliation. I check the agenda; Morgan is currently in some meeting.

“Heather, you will give Adam access to Morgan’s office and computer. Send.

I walk to Morgan’s office. Heather opens the door for me when I approach, something which she would never have done before. I log in on my account, and start MasterPC again so that I can control them from here.

Five minutes later, Morgan returns.

“Adam, get out of my office immediately,” she says with carefully controlled anger. She strides to the chair I’m sitting in; “If you do not comply, I will be forced to...”

“Morgan Clarke. You will allow Adam in your office and on your computer. Send.

She suddenly stops mid-sentence, completely taken aback.

“Morgan Clarke. You will calm down and stand in front of the desk. Send.

“Heather, come in the office and close the door, please,” I say.

Heather complies. Both women are now standing in the office. Heather is too dumb to be terrified, she’s only stupefied. But Morgan realises something extremely scary is going on.

“Morgan Clarke, undress. Send.

She starts to undo her jacket. She blushes when she unbuttons her shirt. When she reaches behind her back to loosen her bra, she looks at me:

“Why am I doing this?”

“Because you are a true bitch,” I say.

Morgan is standing nude in the middle of her former office.

“What do you think, Heather? You know we sometimes call Mrs. Clarke an Old Hag. Does she look attractive to you?”

“I guess,” Heather says politely. “But her breasts are small.”

“Maybe we should compare her to you, right?” I ask.

“Heather Jordan, undress. Send.

Heather complies without delay. She pulls up her shirt; her bra had gone earlier today. She then lowers her pencil shirt, undoes her stockings and finally her panties. She is thin, which accentuates her large firm tits.

I check the screen: “You’re a 32D, right? How would a D-cup look on Morgan?”

I click to Morgan’s specifications, then on ‘breasts’. She apparently had 32A. I change it to 34D and press ‘Send’. Immediately Morgan’s tits grow to the set size. I take my time to admire them; Morgan stares down in shock.

Earlier, I had noted the option ‘nipple sensitivity’ and now I set it to ‘maximum’.

“Heather Jordan. Play with Morgan’s nipples. Send.

Heather starts to touch Morgan’s right nipple with her thumb and index finger. The nipples turn hard and point forward. Morgan moans.

“Heather, please stop,” she begs.

Heather seems to hesitate a little, but then her mouth goes to Morgan’s left tit and her lips start to caress the nipple.

“You may stop now, Heather,” I say.

This has little impact too. She temporarily halts but then goes on with renewed enthusiasm. Morgan falls to her knees, and Heather has to kneel too. My MasterPC command apparently override my spoken commands. I use MasterPC to make Heather stop, then I set some new commands to resolve the issue:

“Heather Jordan. You will execute every command spoken by Adam. Send.

“Morgan Clarke. You will execute every command spoken by Adam. Send.

I always wondered if Heather is really kissing Morgan’s ass on a daily basis; however, I feel that Morgan deserves to repay the gesture, whether real or imagined. Heather has a cute little ass, but I increase Heather’s ass and clit sensitivity to ‘maximum’, before I type:

“Heather Jordan. Kneel on all fours. Send.

“Morgan Clarke. Kiss Heather’s ass until she cums. Send.

Heather seems to have experience. She kneels, parts her knees, and points her ass in the air for maximal access. Morgan is unable to refuse the command, but she looks disgusted. I smirk, I wouldn’t want to go down on a girl, let alone kiss a real ass. She starts to kiss and lick Heather, all the way from her ass to her clit. Heather’s cute little body is so sensitive, that she cums shaking and screaming immediately.

“Morgan Clarke. Kiss Heather’s ass until she cums again. Send.

I repeat the command several times after Heather comes, until she’s completely spent.

“She’s a cute little bitch, isn’t she?” I say to Morgan.

Morgan nods uncertainly.

“You’re the real bitch,” I say, “and you will show it.”

I fiddle with her specifications: tits grow to 35E, big round ass, all the body sensitivities set to maximum, hair a platinum blonde, and big red lips. I set her ‘preference’ to ‘bisexual submissive’. My former boss has been turned into a true bimbo slut. Finally I give her the command I have always dreamt about:

“Morgan Clarke. You want to suck Adam’s cock. Beg for it. Send.

Morgan is sitting on the floor, still perplexed by the changes I made to her body. She looks up to me, even more confused.

“Adam,” she starts to say shakily.

“Yes, bitch?”

“I want to suck your cock.” A pause. “Please let me suck it. I don’t know why, I don’t understand what happens, but now I only want to suck your cock and it is the only thing I can think about. Please, Adam.”

I let her beg for several minutes. I want her to beg even more, but my cock is rock hard and hurting with excitement.

I let Morgan undress me; then I sit down in the desk chair. She kneels in front of me and puts her lips on the head of my shaft. She kisses the whole shaft from head to balls, before she opens her big lips completely and takes everything in her mouth. I cum and fill her mouth with cum. Cum is dripping from her lips. She doesn’t stop; however, she goes on kissing my cock even after she has cleaned it of all the juices.

I want the humiliation to continue and I remember reading that the MasterPC program may have the solution for that too. I set myself as the subject and change my own specifications. My cock will remain rock hard and I can orgasm again after five minutes.

I call Heather and order her to lick Morgan’s clit. I have a great view of one blonde bimbo burying her head in the thighs of the other bimbo. I don’t need to order Morgan to give me head again; the command is still active, although Morgan gets distracted by Heather’s frantic activities in her crotch. I fill her mouth with cum again, then for a third time, a fourth time; she tries to swallow it all but it is just too much.

“No more sucking,” I say. “Both of you; kneel on all fours, with your ass in the air.”

I slide my cock in Heather wet cunt. I thrust it deeply, her small body shudders. I cum again, a mix of juices and sperm drips out of her cunt. I change over to Morgan, who was anticipating me. I fill her too, and I am immediately ready again for Heather. Heather is hardly ready for me again, but she cannot stop me from entering her. I only need a few strokes to fill her cunt again, and I change back to Morgan. Morgan’s cunt is so sensitive now that she cums when my cock touches her. I try to keep track of my orgasm but I lose count.

My fuckfest suddenly ends when someone knocks on the door.

“Security. It’s time to lock down the building for the night.”

I curse, but I’m losing interest in these two bimbos anyway. They’re thoroughly humiliated now.

“I’m sorry; we were tied up and forgot about time. Could you come back in 20 minutes?” I ask.

I hear the guard muttering something about those late night personal meetings, but he walks off.

Morgan and Heather try to cleanse themselves but juices keep flowing from their cunts. Heather dresses in her working clothes, but Morgan’s new 35E boobs do not fit in the conservative dress she was wearing to work this morning. Finally she’s more or less able to put on her coat but she’s still nude underneath it. She offers Heather a lift home and when I see them getting into Morgan’s car they’re already making out again.

* * *

The next morning, I arrive late at the office, but Morgan will never bother me again about being late, or bother me in any other way. She’s now in one of the cubicles, being fucked by Alan while sucking Tony’s dick. Or the other way round; I don’t care. I lost interest and had given her away.

I sit down on what used to be Morgan’s chair, contemplating who I would degrade and fuck today.

I barely recognise Cherry when she walks into the office. She has followed my commands and bought sexy clothes. She wears a short black leather jacket, and underneath a black tank top that is so short and tight that her large firm 34D tits just want to break free. Her ass and legs are clad in perfectly smooth liquid latex leggings and patent leather boots with three inch heels, which make her even longer than she already is. Together with her black hair this gives her a natural dominance that I find difficult to ignore.

“Hi Adam, enjoying yourself? Thank you for changing me, I had a lot of success with the boys and the girls last night. I especially love that I got rid of those glasses. However, I’m glad you were, as always, a careless jerk. When I suddenly turned bimbo-eske yesterday, I realised something fishy was going on, and that you were somehow involved. I learnt to watch my back, otherwise I wouldn’t have survived in this snake pit: Ages ago I hacked my way your account. I snooped around while you were fucking around. Imagine my surprise when I found the legendary MasterPC program!”

“You knew about it?”

“It’s famous in some of the darker corners of the web, the stuff of internet lore, but I thought it was just a story until I found it in your Cloud. And I realised I couldn’t let you fuck around; I was already lucky enough that you prioritised on turning the Old Hag into her true bitchy self.”

I can handle this, I think, but I have to act before Cherry would return to her own cubicle and turn me into… something. I try to enter commands in the MasterPC program, but I find myself unable to touch the keypad or the mouse.

“You are unable to use the MasterPC program, or to harm me in any way,” Cherry explains. “I thoroughly reprogrammed you that way.”

“What are you going to do now?” I ask, suddenly feeling very weak.

“Oh well, you’ll see.”

She steps out of the office, leaving me in panic. I call Heather from her desk at the entrance and order her to sit behind the computer. Heather returns a blank stare: “What’s a computer? How can I fuck it?”

I point to the keypad and order: “Type Cherry’s name. Her full name.”

“Oh, it’s the thingy with the funny symbols. Ain’t them letters? Like, I believe I could dig that in the past, but I like totally forgot.”

I frantically think how I can make her understand. If I write my orders down so that Heather could copy the text? I find a legal pad on the corner of the desk. I start to look for a pen but have to unbutton my shirt first. I find a pen in a drawer and start to write with one hand while using my other hand to remove my undershirt and lower the zipper of my pants.

“Heather, copy this into the computer. Just press the keys with the same thingies one by one.”

She slowly, letter by letter starts to type while I unbutton my pants. I have been slow and I feel my muscles and crotch bulge; my boxershort just tears apart and my growing cock sways freely.

“What should I do now?” Heather asks.

Something distracted me. What had I been doing? Why is Heather still wearing her skimpy dress? It is too short anyway; I can see her bare ass.

“Lay down on the carpet,” I order.

She complies and spreads her legs. Her dress slides up, baring her smooth pussy.

I move my head between Heather’s legs and started to lick her smooth labia, then her clit. Heather’s wet cunt tastes delicious. Juices flow from her cunt, making her wetter and wetter. After my tongue has made her cum three times within a few minutes, she allows me to fuck her. She cums when I enter her tight cunt and she cums again when I fill her up with my sperm.

I’m lying on the floor, completely exhausted. Morgan walks into the office, nude, cum and juices dripping from her cunt down her legs. She is followed by Cherry.

“I regret that I have to terminate your employment,” Morgan announces. “Although some of your behaviour is quite satisfactory, it is in blatant violation of company policy.”

“You can’t boss me around,” I bark.

“I’m still Head of this Department, with the power to hire and fire. You were so busy humiliating me that you actually forgot to fire me.” Morgan looks at Cherry for approval. “But don’t worry, I have recommended you for a new position.”

“You have so little imagination, Adam,” Cherry continues, “If you would be left to your own vices, you would just stay in this basement forever, fucking big-titted women. I’ll quit this job today to start my own company. I think I’ll name it ’The Dirty Dungeon’ or ’Cherry’s Cellar’. Obviously I’ll need staff and you would be an ideal candidate—as house-slave. Heather and Morgan have already accepted positions, so you’ll know your future co-slaves very well. “

Cherry sits down in the desk chair, and wraps her arms around Morgan’s ass. Morgan beams:

“Mistress Cherry is good to me. She made me come over last night after we were kicked out of the office. You made me a submissive slut but I had no one to submit to. But she allowed me to submit to her. ”

Cherry smiles to Morgan: “You are a good slave Morgan, even more after I fine-tuned you. And you brought me Heather too. I didn’t even need to alter Heather very much; she’s a natural as you noticed when you hired her.”

Cherry turns to me again: “You know, I have to thank you again, not only for the glasses but also for making me ‘bisexual dominant’. You could have made me ‘submissive’ too, like these poor little bimbos, and then we wouldn’t be here. Now, you may either voluntarily accept my job offer, or I can make you accept it using the MasterPC program. What’s it gonna be boy?”

“Fuck you,” I say.

“You will, if you behave. Or if I make you behave.” Cherry types some commands on the computer.

“I’ll accept,” I say grudgingly. “Or did you just make me accept?”

“I do notice some issues with employee satisfaction, which concerns me very much,” Cherry answers while typing more commands. “I’ll remind you of the fringe benefits of your new position.”

Suddenly I think about all the beautiful women I will be able lick as their slave. I have visions of an endless supply of big-titted bimbos desperately longing for my tongue in their wet cunts.

“Time to wrap up this meeting,” Cherry says. “It’s lunchtime. Let’s get dressed, go out and have something or someone at my apartment. Adam, I think Morgan will be your lunch.”

I’m yearning to kiss Morgan’s ass. And I hope that someday Mistress Cherry will allow me to kiss her ass.

The End