The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Master PC: Timothy’s Story

Chapter 3 All work and no play make Tim a bad boy

Timothy woke the next day, reluctantly, when he heard a door slam downstairs. Two things registered in his mind. One, his sister(s) and/or mother could be home. Two, he had his hand over a very beautiful, but very naked, young woman. In a few moments, he was out of bed, threw some extra clothes to Jessica, removed all candles and other romantic settings, opened the window, and changed like his clothes flew on him.

Timothy could hear someone coming up the first set of stairs, and by the sound of the creaks, it was Emmalee. Timothy thought faster than he thought possible. After removing all traces of the night before, Timothy pulled Jessica onto his lap and started kissing her while they were sitting on the bed. Jessica, being content in their relationship from the night before, had no problem with kissing her lover. Timothy heard the door open and in came Emmalee.

“Emmalee, how was the party?” Timothy said after reluctantly stopping the kiss. “Hmmm? Oh, fine, can you not talk so loud?” she said. Apparently she had a TINY hangover. “Why have you entered my room without knocking?” Timothy mildy asked. “I left one of my AC/DC on the stairs yesterday and I know you like to listen to it studying, so I came up here, and found you necking your girlfriend.” she tartly replied. “We have done more than necking” muttered Jessica, and Timothy gently put a hand over her mouth.

“I don’t think I have it, but since you have less chance of head banging this morning than for me to make the basketball team(without help), I believe you should go.” He replied to his sister. Emmalee glared at him for a moment, the puffy red eyes and haggard face subtracting a tiny bit from her beauty. But she did leave.

“Timmy, maybe you should think about investing in a few locks, maybe some sort of a sound dampener if we’re going to continue our love making.” Jessica said, and laid her head on his shoulder. “Before we get up, any farther anyway, maybe we could do a...quickie?” Timothy asked with a smile. Jessica giggled and Timothy took that as a yes. He locked the door, a simple bolt lock, hardly big enough to stop a serious person, but it could buy precious seconds. After quickly removing his clothes, and her’s too, the only position the could agree on without foreplay was doggy style.

Jessica grasped the head board and stuck her ass into the air. Timothy used his finger to slick up her pussy. He slid his huge cock in slowly, and reached forward to play with her nipples and breasts. Timothy continued to slide his member in and out of her, while flicking, pinching, and playing with her breasts and nipples. Soon the cool air from the window made her nipples a little harder and stick out a little more than usual. Timothy’s thrusts increased, and Jessica’s counter-thrusts increased as well. Sweat covered their bodies and Timothy was thrusting like a wild man, heading straight for climax.

Jessica was three thrusts ahead of him and came once more before Timothy came himself. Jessica got in two more climaxes before Timothy could have one more, and they fell onto their side, tired once more. After a few minutes, Timothy got the energy to remove himself from her and put on his clothes. He checked the clock and saw it was 10:30, even their quickies took 10 minutes. Timothy left Jessica getting dressed and headed down for some breakfast.

No sooner than he got a few poptarts out of the toaster than did his mother came in, looking a little guilty when she saw him. Instantly, Timothy got a pot of coffee brewing and sat his mother down for chit-chat. “So how was talking to the lawyer?” Timothy said, he knew she had to check with their lawyer on a possible case against the company. “It went well, he told me a few things I should know about” Daphne said.

“Like what?” Timothy asked, as he started drinking some orange juice, knowing that if she talked about it she would feel better. “Well, apparently before your father died, he made a ‘confessional’, as it were, to be made when you were almost out of high school. Apparently we didn’t find out about this until yesterday. Well, inside of it placed all his dealings in his company, document shredding and other minor or major fraud actions. But it centered around his home life, or more specifically, you. When I had my last baby, it was a miscarriage, but since the baby was so big, I had to be on heavy painkillers.” she started.

“Well, when I came out of it, I had a new baby boy in my lap, all clean and healthy. When in reality I had an adopted child whose mother was a teenager and didn’t survive the child bearing. My baby suffocated from the umbilical cord around it’s neck, and your father told the doctors to hide the dead baby while he brought an adopted child. As you can tell, it was you who he adopted, and I didn’t know until now.” She broke off crying. “So your not my birth mom?” he asked, not even waiting for the nod. He then noticed something wet in his hand, somehow his plastic cup was clenched in his fist, he started trying to bend the plastic back into place. He threw the ruined cup into the trash. “I can’t...I won’t...I...have to go” Timothy said, inable to sort through his feelings.

Usually, he had complete or almost complete control over his emotions, but now he ws bombarded to the very core of his being. He left the house at a dead run, then slowed down after half a mile, and he was walking through the woods. The walking helped cool his head and he could think clearly. He stopped by a stream and sat against a tree, just letting the sound of the woods in. After a time, he felt his equilibrium almost return, and he stood up.

He started walking back to his house, each step like affirming his personality to what it was. He knew that deep down he wasn’t their child, because he looked nothing like either of his foster parents. Timothy walked into his house, and found his mother and Jessica chatting. “Tim, do you feel better?” his mom and girlfriend asked. “Yeah, I feel better, I just had to let a little steam off” he said.

“I suppose I feel a little odd, but now that I think about it, it doesn’t change anything, you are still my mother, you my girlfriend, and Emmalee and Melissa my sisters. Not much is different, just that I’m no blood relation to this family, but I still have family connections.” he said, and they sat down to chat. “Are you going to tell Emmalee and Melissa?” Jessica asked after a while. “No, but I expect my mom will, because this family doesn’t keep secrets, well at least until they need to be told” Timothy said,“Though I’d rather not be here when she does tell them.”

“Well, why don’t you two go shopping while I tell them what needs to be said.” Daphne said. Timothy and Jessica took the car to the mall across town, the car was new, a ferrarri, so it looked like Timothy was out pimping. Jessica instantly dragged Timothy along to clothing stores, like GAP, JC Penny, Banana Republic, and(surprisingly) to Victoria’s Secret. Timothy seemed to enjoy the tide of nighties, teddy’s, chemises, fishnet bodystockings, corsets, stockings, and bra’s and panties Jessica tried on. She was a paying customer, so the store people couldn’t stop her from making Timothy’s blood from boiling.

‘Hmmmm, so I have no blood relation to my sisters or mother, does that mean I can...NO,NO,NO...Get it through your head and keep your head out of your ass, we already chatted about ethics before we got Jessica and we don’t need to change things. Besides, we can only recant only so much before we die.’ Timothy viciously thought. Timothy had no intentions of taking his sisters, and he didn’t plan on changing that now. “Timmy, I can’t decide, should I choose this one or this one?” Jessica asked, taking from his deep thinking, and almost smacked himself for not paying attention.

After focusing his eyes, Timothy almost fainted, Jessica had pulled a store lady that was close to her size and shape, Jessica had on a thin bra and thong, a soft red. The store woman had on a silk teddy, deep blue, one that came from within a tenth of an inch of indecency and a if the panties she had on were within another few centimeters smaller it would be indecent. Timothy knew he had to ask Jessica how she got the store clerk to do that.

Timothy grunted a nondescript yes and no answer and moved on to where Jessica was, at the cashregister. Timothy chucked out the green, for what, he didn’t know, but he knew he wasn’t going to regret or forget it. Timothy then headed over to a computer and electronics store to look at the latest palm pilots and accessories. He felt Jessica slip a hand into his back pocket and slip out a little cash, then replaced the wallet and headed off. Timothy looked at a new model, small enough for his purposes and the memory and processor were okay. This particular model could be connected for internet and had the newest accessories.

Apparently, the model had a cd-rom attachment to it so a computer connection is no longer needed. Timothy bought that model. Timothy walked out of the store and bought an ice cream sundae and waited outside the store he was in. He thought about the jobs he did in the past few months to pay for all this. Being a hacker, he was was approached and asked to hack-proof security systems.

Timothy set his price, a reasonable one, and worked on it and was surprised they didn’t already have their company in a hole for that puny security system. Afterwards, he was hired by most of the othe company’s of the town and every month he is to legally “probe” their defenses with the latest equipment and programs, for a standard fee. He also is hired for routine log cleanups, viral scans, and other technical needs. Timothy figures that he could easily live off of what he makes with minimal effort. “One of the only times a smudge on a permenant record is a good thing”.

He ate some of the ice cream but mostly played with his new palm pilot. He pulled out a cd he kept on him, the Master PC program, and put it in the cd player. When he first got the program he made all people thinking of taking and keeping anything stolen from his body will stay away from him. He could stand over a couple thousand dollar bills and noone can come close enough if they were his. So he put the CD in the player and toyed around with it and him.

Timothy was playing with arm length when Jessica came up behind him and hugged him, he quickly readjusted to it’s original length. The problem was that every time he did something like this the palm pilot shook from the change. He put an arm around hers and she sat down next to him. He handed her the half-way melted ice cream when she asked,“So what are you doing?” “Nothing much, just looking” replied Timothy. “So, what did you get with my money?” asked Timothy, “Nothing much, just looking” said Jessica with a smile.

Timothy bent over and kissed her. “Will I find out later?” he asked, “Definitely” said Jessica, with a larger smile. “So what do you want to do now?” asked Timothy. “Well, I have an idea, but we usually need a bed.” said Jessica. “How about a bathroom?” Timothy asked coyly. “You mean, someplace public, well I don’t know Timmy” Jessica said hesitantly. “Trust me, girls or boys? Never mind.” asked Timothy. “Um, can we not do it here?” asked Jessica.

Timothy turned toward his palm pilot, and did a few short commands. “Boys it is then” said Timothy. Turning off the palm pilot and replacing it within his back pack along with his CD player. “C’mon Tim, what if someone walks in while we’re...fornicating?” Jessica asked. “I assure you, nothing will happen” said Timothy pulling her hand toward the nearby bathroom. “Alright, if you’re sure” Jessica said.

“See the bathroom with an ‘Out of Order’ sign on it? I assure you noone will come in.” said Timothy, pointing. There actually was no sign, it was a figment of their imagination created by Master PC. Timothy dragged a protesting Jessica into the bathroom, and promptly shut the door and locked it. He pulled her over toward the handicapped stall, it had a clean wall and a strong bar. He put his bag down and locked the door. “Timmy, let’s not do this, c’mon, I’ll do something else, anything else, just let’s do it in private.” Jessica protested futilely.

Timothy gently backed her into the wall, and started kissing her. She was putty in the hands of a master, and Timothy was a master of the nth power. Timothy hiked up her skirt and pulled down her panties. Jessica finally joined in and started undoing his pants. She slid his cock out and guided it into her wet pussy. She took the huge member into her, noting small differences from that morning. Jessica’s legs wrapped around him and Timothy lifter her ass onto the bar. Timothy started pumping, holding her against the wall. Timothy’s pumping increased, and Jessica pushed herself across the line into ecstacy and her pussy tightened like a vice.

This was the tightest it ever had been for Timothy, even though their first love making was technically with a virgin. It didn’t take long for Timothy to come after that, but Jessica did come once more before he did. They cleaned up and left the bathroom and Timothy revoked his commands.

They roamed the department stores, picking up strong screws, thick locks and several things to lower their “sound”. Of course they would take days to install on and in his walls and floor to remove sounds and creaks, and he did need a thicker door and windows, but with the air conditioner working in his room he didn’t need muchSeveral times, Timothy was tempted to peek into Jessica’s bag, but shook his head and patiently waited. He drove home and they dropped off all their stuff in his room so he could get started later. Timothy’s hands itched to get Jessica out of her clothes.

Timothy’s mom called that Jessica was supposed to go home and Timothy made a note to himself to remove that detail. At the moment he couldn’t think of anything, so he gave Jessica a huge kiss and drove her home, with her balking the whole way, trying to get Timothy to find someway she could stay with him. He calmed her down and told her what he’d do to her when he saw her again she was, and she thought heavily about what she’d do to him when she saw him again.

He shut their front door closing them off from each other and sighed heavily. He drove home and noticed a nice car out front, ‘Probably one of Melissa’s asshole boyfriends’ Timothy thought to himself. He went up to his room and worked a little bit on a new program. He had left the Master PC cd in the computer, because his screen saver was password protected and to open to get the cd a person had to push a button on the back of his customized computer. After a while he sat staring at his screensaver, “flying through space” which helped him think.

He thought about what the hell he was going to do, because everything just felt...off. Not that it felt bad by any means, but it could be better. A soft but annoying creaking in the floor brought Timothy out of his trance, he looked out of the window and saw it was growing dark. ‘What the fuck?’ he thought to himself, he never lost track of that much time before.

That sound was driving him mad and he followed the sound to Melissa’s room. Remembering that Melissa never had a band sound like this before he entered the room. When he opened the door he was assaulted with a musk that permeated the air. He then noticed deep guttural sounds coming from the corner of her room, or more precisely, Melissa’s bed. Having a higher intelligence than a normal human, Timothy could instantly assess a situation and prepare to counter it.

Melissa was being thoroughly fucked by a person, a senior linebacker to be precise, and the look on her face was of extreme pain and terror even as she struggled against her rapist and bonds. Timothy then noticed the nylon cord attaching her hands to the headboard and a strip of duct tape over her mouth. Within moments, Timothy had the linebacker’s arm pinned painfully behind his back and his face against the floor.

“WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?...WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?...WHY THE FUCK IS MY SISTER TIED UP?...WHY THE FUCK WERE YOU FUCKING MY SISTER??” Timothy yelled in the attacker’s ear, actually not sure what questions to be asked first. “jeez you almost ripped my arm off. Ah, um...she asked me to do it...she likes being tied up...just ask her and see...” he vainly said. Timothy now remembered him, this was Nate Green, one of Niel’s older protege’s, one of the more sadistic ones at that. “Almost? Tell me one good reason why I shouldn’t break every bone in your body, let you heal them, then break them again?” Timothy grated.

“Just a-a-ask her, man. Alright, ALRIGHT, I’ll go, I’LL GO, DAMNIT!” Nate said. Timothy placed a foot between his shoulder blades and held it there. He then pulled out his pocket knife and sliced Melissa’s bonds and threw her her robe. A quick look at her clothes, the ones in a bundle beside the bed with ripped panties and bra and buttons from her shirt ripped off said that those weren’t going to be useful.

Melissa got up and ripped the duct tape off her face and put the robe on. She got up staring with a murderous look on her face at Nate. “Get out of my house you asshole, you shouldn’t have done that. Now everyone I know will know about your ‘Thing’ and I doubt you will get very much after this.” She said through clenched teeth and evil smile. “Huh, wha...hey wait a minute, bitch..."—Timothy’s foot pressed a little harder—“You said...” and that was all Nate could say before Melissa’s foot flung out and knocked him unconscious.

“Shall I dispose of your attacker, sister dearest?” Timothy asked with a wide smile. “Yes, please. Oh, and Tim, try not to be gentle.” she replied. Timothy hoisted the unconcious football player over his shoulders and carried him out of his house. Timothy shoved him into Nates very nice car and looked in the trunk. ‘Hmmm, cocaine, marijuana, beer. Looks like a cop’s field day.’ Timothy gleefully thought.

Timothy carefully withdrew the drugs and alcohol from the trunk and put it into the back seat, and after administering a little over Nates car and body. Timothy then took several bottles of beer and smashed them inside the car, to give a smell to the interior. Last but not least, Timothy slid the car into drive and drove it halfway onto the curb and then got out to throw their metal garbage cans over the hood. ‘It’s missing something, ah yes’ Timothy thought. He put his pocket knife away and walked away from the beat up car with slashed tires.

Timothy walked up the stairs and found Melissa disposing of her ruined clothes. She looked almost to the point of crying. He came up behind her while she was putting the clothes in the waste basket and gave her a soft hug from behind. She started for a second but calmed down and held onto one of his hands. He released her but she held onto his arm and pulled him into bigger hug.

She laid her head on her shoulder and he held her while she cried. He gently rocked her back and forth till she wiped her nose, partially on his clothes, and let him go. He put on a smile which left when he saw what she left on his shoulder, and removed his shirt so it could be cleaned. “Jeez, Melissa, why did you have to pour all your phlem on my shirt? If I’d known the waterworks were gonna come I would of brought my poncho.” Timothy jested.

“Well if I’d of known if I was gonna be raped today I would have bought some mace.” She shot back. “So you gonna tell me how this happpened? Or do I have to just go use a secret government program on my computer to know what happened?” He said half jokingly. “Well, I made up my mind that I don’t want to be pregnant before I’m out of school, so I don’t sleep with any of my boyfriends.” she began.

“He came over, because he felt like a little petting and smooching before going home. We went up to my room after we watched some television downstairs and for a while he kept looking at me funny. I went upstairs to get a cd to listen to, he came with me, and the next thing I know, I had duct tape over my mouth and I was on the bed. He tied me up and ripped my clothes off and started fucking me.” she said angrily.

“That reminds me, Melissa, would you mind doing the honors, I figure you wanted to call the police and have him picked up for reckless driving and possession of drugs and alcohol as a minor.” Timothy said smoothly and grinned as she called 911 to pick him up. They chatted for a while after that, and laughed when they saw a confused Nate being picked up by the police.

“Hey Tim” Melissa said after a while “Could you not tell Emmalee or Mom about this, I don’t want the lecture from them.” Timothy shrugged and agreed with her. They went to their respected places of the house after their Mother and Emmalee came home. Daphne asked what they did while she was gone. “Nothing much” Timothy replied “Melissa had a boyfriend in her room and I had to save her from the ‘brute’, but other than that, same old, same old.” They all laughed, though Melissa’s and Timothy’s were a little forced.