The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Warning: This file contains depictions of adult sexual situations, it also contains mind control and semi-consentual situations. If it is illegal for you to view this subject matter, or if you are under the age of 18 please do not view this file. If you find these situations unpleasant or offensive please do not view this file. The author takes no responsibility for any illegalities arising from the viewing of this file. The author retains all rights to this story and it is transmitted here by an authorized person, for free viewing only. Retransmission is allowed only if it is in it’s original form including this message and archiving only by prior permission. Please contact to obtain permission from the author. This is basically so the author knows where his work will be located. Most reasonable inquiries will be happily agreed to. Do not send flames as they will be ignored.

Master Telepath: Girl Stuff

By Victor Ramierez

Chapter 1

Occasionally Bobby liked to just go out into the world and watch other people, watch them going about their lives, and then eavesdrop on their thoughts to see what was really going on.

Public transport was always good for this, a captive market so to speak. Bobby was riding the bus into town, slouching on a seat in the middle, idly scanning the people around him.

A couple of women had climbed on the bus at the last stop, so Bobby was calmly picking through their thoughts. The bus slowed as Bobby was scanning the brunette sitting nearby. She was named Jane, and she worked as a personal assistant to some manager at a law firm in the city. Today was her day off and she was going to spend her day in town. Her light brown hair was cut short, almost spiky on top, the colour complimented her skin, which was very lightly tanned. She was of medium height, a little bit over weight and not particularly well built. Her tits were struggling to make it up to a b cup, and he could see side on that her arse was not particularly pert or inviting.

Jane was a dyke, and an ultra feminist. She was of the opinion that men were literally good for nothing. When she had climbed onboard, Bobby caught her look of contempt as she glared at the male occupants of the bus, and that was what had drawn his attention. Bobby was shocked by the anger he found in her mind, all solely directed at men. For some reason Jane firmly believed that all the things wrong with the world was the fault of the men, and if she were able she would make them pay for their sins.

Bobby had visions of Jane snapping and going on some sort of man killing rampage, and knew he would have to do something about her.

Jane did have one major redeeming feature, and her name was Cindy. Cindy was Jane’s girlfriend, and Jane’s mind portrayed her as being stunning, so Bobby decided he would tag along to see for himself.

The bus rolled to a stop in the town centre, and all the passengers shuffled off the bus. Jane wandered off in the direction of the shopping centre, and Bobby followed.

She approached a dress store and wandered inside. Apparently Cindy liked this store, Jane wouldn’t shop here herself, she did not wear dresses. Jane glanced around the store, and then Bobby felt her mind race as the curtain to one of the changing rooms was thrown open. Inside the cubicle stood a thin, gorgeous little blonde, almost like a human Barbie doll. She had long flowing blonde hair, pert c cup breasts and as she turned in her tight fitting faded red dress, he saw that her buttocks were tight and very firm. At least Jane had good taste in women. He felt a surge of lust flow through Jane’s mind at the sight of Cindy, much like his own had done.

Jane waited patiently, leaning against the wall, as Cindy continued to try on dresses. Bobby had positioned himself behind the counter, as though he worked there, and was watching the proceedings. An idea struck him and he headed over to Jane.

“May I help you with something Ma’am?” asked Bobby politely.

“No, can’t you see I’m waiting you stupid boy?” snapped Jane, glaring at the young man in front of her. “I wouldn’t be caught dead wearing this sort of thing. Why...” suddenly she stopped in mid-sentence and looked a little dazed.

Bobby smiled at her. “Pardon?”

“I think I’m looking for something, but I don’t know what,” she said in a bewildered sort of way.

“Why don’t you find the most demeaning thing here, the one outfit that you would never wear in a fit, and then we’ll know what we’re not looking for,” suggested Bobby.

“Yes that sounds sensible,” said Jane in a very confused voice.

Bobby followed Jane as she worked her way around the room. Eventually she decided upon a halter neck top, and a tight little lycra mini skirt. She noticed that for some reason she had chosen strange sizes, but she handed them to Bobby anyway.

“Here you go,” said Bobby as the lady who worked there rang up Jane’s purchases, ignoring him and then handed them to her.

Jane had no idea why she’d bought these clothes but she decided she would think about it later.

Bobby watched patiently as Cindy and Jane moved around the shops, and then sat down to eat lunch at a little café. Bobby had convinced Jane to buy several things over the course of the morning, and now she had several bags of items she would never wear in a fit. Cindy had bought herself a few items and Bobby had worked out that she wasn’t the smartest woman on the planet and was quite easily manipulated by Jane. While they were eating, Bobby had a poke around in Cindy’s mind and confirmed his suspicions. Cindy was not a full blown dyke like Jane, she had fallen into it after a nasty break up. Jane, who had been her friend previously, had been there to comfort her and had used the younger woman’s vulnerability to sate her own lusts towards the blonde nymph. Jane now guarded Cindy with great jealousy and made sure that she was never allowed into a situation where she might meet someone else. This morning for example when Jane had caught the bus, she had made sure that a taxi collected Cindy and dropped her off at the dress shop.

Bobby smiled an evil grin and knew that he was really going to enjoy destroying Jane’s ordered little world. He decided to start now.

He walked to the table and stood next to Cindy. Jane glared up at him, not recognising him from any of the stores as he had wiped himself from her mind.

“Cindy is that you?” asked Bobby in feigned disbelief.

“Uhh yes,” answered Cindy, looking around at the person whom she didn’t know.

“Babe, don’t you recognise me?” asked Bobby as he started to feed ideas into Cindy’s head.

“Bobby!” she yelled as she jumped from her seat and planted a passionate kiss on his mouth.

Bobby was trying not to chuckle as he was almost overwhelmed by the mixture of fear, anger and jealousy pouring out of Jane.

“Aren’t you going to introduce me?” demanded Jane in an icy tone of voice.

Bobby plonked himself down into the empty seat, and slouched back, quite comfortably. “Hi, I’m Bobby.”

“Bobby and I used to go out a while ago,” giggled Cindy.

“So you’re Jane are you?” asked Bobby, looking at the furious woman.

“Yes, I’m Cindy’s girlfriend,” she said trying to highlight her claim to Cindy.

“Chill out Jane I heard about you on the grapevine, I haven’t fucked her for years. She’s still all yours.”

Jane nearly fell out of her chair, and Cindy began giggling like a schoolgirl.

“Bobby!” she said in mock indignation, giving him a playful slap on the bicep.

“So you’re an old boyfriend, I don’t think she’s mentioned you.”

“Well I wouldn’t be surprised, after all, little miss hot pants here has had so many,” said Bobby waiting for Jane to fall out of the chair again.

“Oh you!” giggled Cindy.

Jane looked horrified, there seemed to be this whole part of Cindy’s life that she knew nothing about. Cindy was only 20 now, so when had she started?

“You’ve never mentioned any of this Cin?” asked a confused Jane.

“Well, I didn’t think you’d want to know about it, they were just men after all.”

Jane nodded silently, and sat watching this man chat and laugh with Cindy.

“I’m in town for a few days, we should have dinner and catch up,” said Bobby.

“I’d love to. Are you free tonight?”

Bobby rang the front door, and after a few moments he heard someone running to open it. Cindy, stood there, grinning like big kid, and invited him in.

Bobby walked down the hall, past the bedrooms, into the lounge room where Jane was sitting, looking very angry.

“Hi Jane, nice to see you again. You’re looking lovely this evening.”

“Hello,” she said in a voice that could freeze a steel smelter.

“What’s for dinner Cin?”

Cindy was actually a good cook, and Bobby had ‘suggested’ to her that she should cook his favourite like she did in the old days, Beef Stroganoff. So as a surprise dinner that was exactly what he received. It was delicious, and went nicely with the red wine they were drinking. After dinner Jane reluctantly followed them into the living room, specifically to keep an eye on Cindy.

As they talked, Bobby shuffled through their minds, finding out anything that might be of later use. Anything he could torture Jane with, and anything that amused him too.

“So Jane, have you ever had sex with a man?” asked Bobby knowing that she hadn’t.

“That’s none of your business!” exclaimed Jane offended by the very idea.

“Well then how do you know you’re a lesbian if you haven’t tried men?”

“Look I don’t care if you’re a friend of Cindy’s or not, I find you offensive and I’m going to have to ask you to go now.”

“No I don’t think so,” said Bobby, casually relaxing on the lounge alongside Cindy.

“What!”

“You heard me. I’m not going,” he said as he put his arm around Cindy’s shoulders and she started to giggle.

“Ok that’s it,” yelled Jane as she jumped to her feet and rushed towards them.

“Stop,” said Bobby, calmly staring at her.

Jane halted in her tracks and stood like a statue, unable to move.

“I can’t move! Did you do this?” demanded Jane.

“Well who else do you think it was? The sofa?”

“Let me go!”

“No, I don’t think so,” said Bobby, lying back a little more on the lounge.

“I’ll scream rape if you don’t let me go this instant.”

“Please go ahead,” said Bobby, with a smirk.

Jane opened her mouth and began to scream, or at least she thought she was. After a moment she realised that no sound was coming out of her mouth, so she stopped. She was starting to get scared now, and started to scream again as Bobby and Cindy began to passionately kiss on the sofa in front of her, as if she wasn’t even there.

Bobby was kissing Cindy and running his hands all over her, doing his best to upset Jane, and he was succeeding. Cindy was going along with it, happy with the feelings that Bobby had instilled in her. Even though she had never seen him before in her life, Bobby was now that special someone in her life, he could walk back in at any moment and her love for him would be stronger than ever before, stronger than her feelings for Jane or anyone else.

“Look Cin, Jane’s going a bit horse after all that screaming,” said Bobby in a mock whisper.

“How can you tell,” laughed Cindy.

Jane didn’t know what to do now, she had thought that Cindy would help her, but she seemed to be enjoying this.

“Let’s take this to the bedroom shall we?” asked Bobby.

“Sure!” said a very eager Cindy, as she almost jumped to her feet.

“Follow me,” said Bobby to Jane, as he walked behind Cindy towards the bedroom.

Jane suddenly found her body obeying his commands, and her hands would not pick up the lamp and smash him over the head, no matter how hard she tried.

“Jane that’s not nice, if you hit me over the head I might get hurt,” said Bobby.

Jane was stunned, he could read her thoughts, who was this person?

“Yes I can read your thoughts, and I’m not telling you anything about me. However I am not someone you want to annoy,” said Bobby, menacingly.

Cindy and Bobby had settled themselves into comfy positions on the bed, and were lying there looking at Jane who was standing at the end of the bed.

“Do you think Jane should entertain us?”

“Can we make her do that?”

“Nothing easier. Jane I think you’re wearing entirely too much for a slave. Get your clothes off, we want to see your pink bits.”

Cindy giggled, and watched, then after a second, Jane’s hands began to unbutton her blouse.

Jane was concentrating, trying to summon every ounce of her will power, but she could not stop her hands from opening her blouse, despite her best efforts they continued on, pulling it out of her trousers and then dropped it to the floor, exposing her bra encased tits.

She would have been screaming in frustration if she had been able to, but she couldn’t.

“No,” she whispered.

“Ahh, at last she realises,” said Bobby.

Jane realised she had spoken, and tried to scream again, to no avail.

“Oh well I thought she’d caught on,” laughed Bobby.

Jane thought for a moment, and then tried something else.

“What have you done to me?” she whispered.

“Figured it out now eh? Well you’re going to do as you’re told. You can’t stop it so don’t waste your time trying. Now be quiet we’re enjoying the show.”

Jane’s black trousers dropped to the floor and she stepped out of them. She was wearing a pair of cotton panties with longer legs, like a cross between men’s boxer shorts and French cut knickers.

“Why?” came the strangled whisper.

“Because I can, and because you deserve it,” grinned Bobby.

“What have I ever done to you?”

“It’s what you’ve done to Cindy, did she ask to be your lover, or did you take advantage of an innocent young girl with a broken heart, just so you could have her?”

“No!”

“Think about it, I can see your mind remember.”

“Yes, damn you,” hissed Jane.

“Well, what do you think of that Cindy?”

“How could you do that Jane? I thought you were my friend?” asked the naive girl.

“I’m sorry Cin, I...”

“Enough of your excuses. Your time here as queen dyke is over. Get your gear off!”

She kicked off her slip on leather shoes, and then reached behind her to undo her white cotton bra. She had her eyes firmly closed, and he could feel her hatred coursing through her mind.

Her bra dropped to the floor, and her pale little tits were exposed to her audience.

“So do you like these tits Cin?” asked Bobby.

“I guess they’re ok. She doesn’t really let me touch them much. Sometimes she lets me suck them, but not often.”

“So how does it work then?”

“Well usually she fucks me with this,” said Cindy as she reached for the drawer on the bedside table.

“No!” came the whispered protest from Jane.

Cindy pulled a large, pink, rubber strap-on dildo and harness from the drawer and showed it to Bobby.

“Hmm, nice. So you enjoy fucking young girls with this do you? Get the panties off bitch.”

Jane was ashamed, her secrets were being laid out before this stranger, her private life laid bare, and her body totally exposed by her own hands.

Her underwear fluttered down to her ankles and she stepped out of them.

“Hmm, ok let’s have a Superman pose then so we can have a look at you.”

Jane wasn’t sure what he meant, but her body knew. Suddenly she held her head up high, stood up straight, thrust her chest out, fists on her hips and her legs spread apart.

Bobby walked over and slowly walked around her.

“Please leave me alone, just take Cindy and go.”

“Did you hear that Cin? She wants you to leave with me.”

“Bitch! I thought you loved me,” screamed Cindy.

Bobby was looking her up and down, like she was a piece of meat. He grabbed hold of one of her tits and gave it a bit of a squeeze.

Jane tried to give a scream in horror, which made her look quite silly standing there with her mouth open doing nothing.

“I don’t like the size of these, firm enough and the nipples are ok though. You could have chosen a better dyke for yourself Cin.”

Jane was mortified at his words, she was being sized up like she wasn’t even there, like she was an animal.

“I’ve never really thought about it Bob, I guess I could do better couldn’t I?”

“You certainly could, but we’ll take care of that,” said Bobby, ominously.

He looked her over a bit more, he looked at her face, checking her mouth like he was buying a horse, really just to humiliate her more than anything else. He ran his fingers through her hair and grabbed a handful.

“I think it should be longer, this short spiky cut is far too butch.”

“Hmm,” nodded Cindy in agreement.

Bobby walked behind her, he gave her arse a slap, and watched it jiggle.

“There’s a little bit too much fat on these bones as well. Time for a diet too.”

Jane would have hung her head in shame if she had been able to. She had always been a bit self-conscious of her weight, but had never really been able to do anything about it.

“Please don’t do this to me, let me go. I’ll leave and you’ll never see me again,” she whispered, trying to get out of this situation.

“Sorry, that’s the problem with people these days, no determination to see things through.

He moved back in front of her and reached down to her hairy pussy.

“Does she make you eat this?” asked Bobby as he grabbed a handful of her pussylips.

“Yes, after she fucks me, I have to get her off with my tongue.”

“You could have tidied yourself up a bit, this is like a yak it’s so hairy. We’ll have to attend to that too.”

Bobby walked away from her and climbed back onto the bed, arranging himself into a comfy spot. “Ok Cin, give me a blowjob or are you out of practice after all that muff diving?”

Cindy jumped off the bed and almost tore her clothing off, giving Bobby a quick flash of her tanned tits and nice blonde muff as she jumped back onto the bed. She unzipped Bobby’s jeans and fished his cock out of his underwear. It was already half erect from having humiliated the lesbian bitch, and it jerked as she grasped it softly in her hand.

Bobby fed the technique he liked into her head and laid back to enjoy her work. She slurped his cock into her waiting mouth and began to slowly suck on it.

Realising the position Cindy was in, Bobby looked over at Jane.

“Come over her and stand behind Cindy, have a good look at her muff, it’s the last time you’ll be seeing it.”

Bobby watched a tear roll down, Jane’s cheek as she marched over and bent forwards to stare at Cindy’s arse as she bobbed up and down on Bobby’s cock with her mouth.

“Why me?’ came the whispered reply.

“Because you hate men so much, now I’ll give you a reason to hate us. When we’re done, you’ll only be able to love us.”

Jane was silent as Cindy continued to work away on him, she slurped her tongue along the length of his cock, tickling his balls with the tip as she reached the base, and the she ran her tongue up the underside back to the little opening at the top. She plunged the length of it into her mouth and began to suck a little more urgently. Bobby had no reason to hold off, he only had to worry about pleasing himself so he told her to go for it. He ran his fingers through her long hair and began to pull her head down as quickly as he wanted it. He was thrusting his cock in and out of her mouth, and she pressed her lips against the shaft forming a nice seal around the entire shaft, pressing in tightly. She sucked in time with his thrusts as she was just as turned on as he was. Bobby started feeding his pleasure into her mind too, so that she would orgasm from the stimulation he was giving him. As soon as she felt this she began to work more feverishly, trying to get herself off.

“Watch closely Jane, Cindy’s about to come too.”

Bobby thrust in as deeply as he could and began to spurt his hot seed out into her mouth. She felt the first spurt splatter against the back of her throat and she began to swallow, and she felt her own orgasm hit and carry her away.

Jane watched as her former lover started to buck and wriggle, a familiar sign that she was climaxing, and Jane knew that her former life was over. What was going to happen now?

Chapter 2

Bobby had commanded Cindy and Jane to behave as normal except for a few minor modifications. Jane now slept in the spare bedroom, and was not allowed to wear any clothes around the house. Cindy was in charge and Jane would obey anything Cindy told her to do. There was definitely no sex either.

Bobby was making arrangements to change Jane into a more acceptable slave, and he would visit them on a regular basis to check on their progress and to fuck Cindy in front of Jane. Jane was not able to even attempt to get herself off, Bobby had closed off that part of her mind to torment her further. She knew she needed release, but she didn’t know how to any longer. She was becoming increasingly more frustrated as the weeks went on, which was Bobby’s plan.

Jane was now on a strict diet, and was going to the gym too. After a couple of weeks the results were beginning to show, her arse was firming up and the little rolls were starting to disappear.

“Only a little bit longer and you’ll be ready for step two,” said Bobby to Jane as he was inspecting the length of her hair. “You’ll have nice ladylike long hair by the time I’m finished with you dyke.”

“What’s step two?” whispered Jane.

“If I told you, then it wouldn’t be a surprise.”

Jane’s changes had started to be noticed at the Library where she worked. She was the leso bitch from hell to work for, and all of a sudden she had started to grow a heart. Slowly they found that she was becoming softer, she was kinder to them and she was starting to dress in a more casual way. After a few weeks she had even begun to wear makeup and perfume.

The turning moment was the day they saw her in a skirt. She had on her usual crisp blouse, but instead of trousers she had a navy blue, knee length skirt. Little did they know that Bobby had bought it for her the previous day and was making her wear it. All the trousers in her wardrobe were now in the charity bin, and he had used her credit card to buy her a new wardrobe.

Bobby walked into the dining room of their house, and found his food waiting for him, as requested. He sat down and placed a plain package on the table and began to eat his food. He was glad he had found Cindy, she had missed her calling working as a secretary, she should really be a chef. He was actually toying with the idea of getting her a job as a chef, as a reward, but he knew he would never see her if he did that. Maybe later on when he tired of her.

Jane was on her knees facing the wall in the corner, which was her proper place when she was not required for something. Her knees were aching, but there was nothing she could do about it.

“Hello sir, did you have a nice day?” she whispered.

“Don’t try to suck up to me dyke, be quiet.”

Cindy walked in from the kitchen and gave Jane a hard slap on the buttocks as she walked past. “Don’t annoy Bobby you bitch.”

Cindy sat down and looked at Bobby in anticipation.

“It’s wonderful,” said Bobby as he put another mouthful on his fork.

Cindy nodded happily, eager for any praise that he chose to give. She began to eat and they happily chatted over their meal.

Jane had not had anything to eat yet, her salad was waiting for her in the kitchen, but she could only have it when Bobby allowed it.

Bobby and Cindy finished their meal, and Cindy began to clear the dishes off the table.

“Bring out her food,” yelled Bobby.

Cindy brought out a dog’s bowl filled with salad, which was part of the special diet Jane was on. She placed it on the floor alongside Jane, and headed back into the kitchen.

“Did you drink your protein shake today?” asked Bobby.

Jane desperately wanted to tell him that she’d poured it down the toilet but she couldn’t do anything but obey.

“Yes sir.”

“Alright you can eat your meal then.”

Jane immediately dropped to all fours like a dog, and began to eat out of the bowl using only her tongue and teeth to pick up the food.

“You should be an expert with your tongue, after all the muff licking you’ve done over the years,” laughed Bobby.

Jane struggled with the food, and finally finished the salad, she then got back into position in the corner.

“Time for your run dyke. Go and get dressed,” commanded Bobby.

Jane nodded and got to her feet. Her knees were aching as she tried to walk, and she moved slowly off down the hallway.

A few moments later she came back wearing Reebok joggers and a loose fitting tracksuit.

Bobby snapped his fingers and held out his hand, and she presented her wrist to him. He looked at the time on her digital watch and then set the stopwatch for one hour.

“Go outside and then start the countdown. Tonight you’re running for an hour, when the half time beep goes off, turn around and run back. Don’t be late because I’m waiting.”

She nodded and rushed out of the house.

Jane had returned only a few minutes after her hour was up, she was dishevelled and sweaty but was not as tired as she had been on the first couple of nights. She had never been a runner, but Bobby had changed all that. She was now on a daily exercise routine, gym in the morning and running at night. He was determined to get the fat off her, to reshape her body to his own design. He had considered sending her for liposuction or something, but had decided that this way was more entertaining.

She entered her room, removed all her clothing and placed them in the laundry, where she would have to wash the clothes later on. Then she returned to the dining room and took up her position in the corner.

“You’re getting faster cow, that’s good,” yelled Bobby.

Cindy walked past carrying Bobby’s coffee and gave Jane another slap on the arse. “Her arse is getting firmer Bob, it doesn’t jiggle as much when I slap it.”

“Good.”

Jane had lost track of time, she was tired and very thirsty after her run. She was hot and sweaty, but she wasn’t allowed to attend to anything until after Bobby had gone home and ‘freed’ her for the evening.

Bobby walked into the room and looked at her kneeling in front of him, he found it amusing that this butch dyke had been reduced to this, and she could do nothing to stop it.

“I think she needs a drink,” Bobby yelled back over his shoulder.

Cindy rushed past him and went into the kitchen to grab Jane’s water dish. She placed it alongside Jane and then stood back to watch her master in action.

“You may drink,” said Bobby.

Jane immediately spun around and dropped to all fours, desperate to drink in case he halted her before she had a chance. He had done that before, one time he had left her on all fours for twenty minutes before letting her drink. This was not one of those times though, she pressed her mouth into the water and began to slurp in as much water as she could.

“Not too much, you’ll give yourself a stomach ache, and don’t think either of us are going to look after you.”

She stopped and began to move back to her spot.

“Stay down there, I have a present for you.”

Jane returned to the floor and could hear Bobby unwrapping the package that had been sitting on the table.

She could hear Cindy giggling as Bobby walked back to her, and then she waited in terrified anticipation.

Bobby smeared some lubricant on the big metal vibrator he had, and then lined it up with her unsuspecting pussy. He drove it into her in one thrust and her mouth snapped open in a silent scream.

“Do you like that dyke?” asked Bobby as he grabbed a handful of the hair on top of her head and pulled her head back so he could see her face.

“No,” came the whisper.

“I think you do,” said Bobby as he flicked the switch on the base of the metal penile missile and it began to hum.

She felt a wave of stimulation flood her mind. Her body had not been allowed any sexual release of any sort for months and this aching in her soul was hit by the buzzing in her box.

“Unnngh,” she moaned.

“I think you do like it, don’t you,” said Bobby as he worked it in and out of her, making sure to rub her clit with the end of it each time he pulled it back out.

“Yessss,” she hissed, in shame.

“I thought so,” said Bobby.

“Please don’t stop,” she begged.

“She wants to come Cindy, do you think I should let her?”

“I don’t know, I’m not happy with her progress. I think she could be losing weight faster, maybe she’s sneaking chocolates,” said Cindy deliberately tormenting Jane.

Bobby liked this mean streak that Cindy was displaying, and was encouraging it.

“You could be right,” suggested Bobby, knowing full well that she could no more eat something off her diet than grow a cock out of her ear.

“Please...” she begged again.

“You want to come? You want to have an orgasm from a big metal cock?”

“Yes please let me come,” she begged, desperately hoping he’d put the vibrator back in her snatch.

“I suppose we could, just this once,” he said as he slid it back into her. He worked it in and out for a few strokes and the she started to shiver and moan softly.

“That was one right there,” said Cindy pointing at the quivering woman.

“I wonder how long the batteries last in these things?” speculated Bobby.

“Let’s find out,” said Cindy with an evil gleam in her eye.

“Ok,” said Bobby, with a grin as he twisted the control to maximum and shoved it all the way up inside Jane.

It hit her like a truck, the sensations were unbelievable and she began to orgasm again.

She then realised that Bobby and Cindy had left the room and this thing was still going inside her pussy.

“Please take it out, help!” she whispered as loudly as she could.

They didn’t return to remove it, and she felt another orgasm beginning to build.

“Cindy come in here and have a look at this mess!”

Cindy ran into the dining room to find Jane lying on the floor, passed out, the vibrator dead but still wedged in her pussy, her water knocked over, and a pool of drool collecting on the floor alongside her mouth.

“Well I guess those batteries last for nearly two hours at that speed,” laughed Bobby as Cindy returned with some smelling salts.

With a jerk, Jane’s head snapped up and she looked around her. Fortunately that damn vibrator had stopped, and she immediately got back into position.

“I didn’t tell you that you could pass out,” said Bobby, quietly and menacingly right into her left ear.

“I’m sorry sir, I couldn’t help it. It was too much.”

“Well I have some heavy duty batteries here and I’m quite inclined to put them in and repeat my experiment.”

“No! Please don’t,” she begged in her whispered tones.

“Clean this mess up while we think about it,” yelled Cindy as she threw a sponge to Jane.

Cindy loved this position of power and she was all over Bobby in an instant, caressing him, kissing his face, doing everything in her power to try to get him to fuck her right now.

Bobby liked it, but decided she needed to be reminded who was in charge.

“I don’t recall instructing you to kiss me,” said Bobby, coldly.

Immediately Cindy was snapped back from her state, and she moved back in fear, not wanting to be on the receiving end of one of these punishments.

“Perhaps I should treat you to the heavy duty batteries?”

“No!”

“Well just remember your place.”

“Yes sir,” she said subserviently.

Chapter 3

Bobby had realised that Jane could earn him some money while she was out running, and she now found herself delivering newspapers and catalogues as she ran, the bag was a little bit of extra weight to carry and twisting and throwing was all extra movement to help her towards his goal.

After months and months of running the program he finally had her where he wanted her, no excess body fat, her arse was taught and firm, and she was toned and fit.

It was now time for the next stage. He had been collecting all of her earnings, from both jobs, along with her savings and a little bit extra from Cindy’s pay and he had enough money to pay the costs.

She did not know what he wanted the money for, but she did as she was told and withdrew her savings, all the money she had inherited when her Aunt had died, and the little bits she had managed to put aside herself. She walked in and returned with a bank cheque for the money, and handed it to him. She wanted to spit in his face, now he was stealing her savings as well as her life.

“Don’t worry I’m not stealing your money, it will all be spent on you,” he said as he lead her off towards some very expensive looking offices further down the street.

“Jane called again today, she said she’d be ready to come home tomorrow,” said Cindy from the kitchen where she was washing the dishes by hand in the sink.

“Good, I was starting to wonder if her savings were going to dry up before her hotel stay was over,” said Bobby from the lounge where he was watching a movie.

“Why has she been away?”

“I told you Cindy, it’s a surprise.”

“Oh my god!” exclaimed Cindy when she saw Jane walk into the house for the first time in weeks. She stared in amazement at Jane’s new chest. Her tits were now suddenly a d-cup, straining to get out of the tight white t-shirt she was wearing.

Jane looked down at them in shame, and tried not to cry again.

Bobby had marched her into the surgeon’s office and together they had gone in to see him. The doctor thought she was his girlfriend and didn’t realise that she was desperately trying to tell him to get her some help, call the police or do something. This hadn’t happened. Bobby had gone through the books with him, and she had sat there nodding like an idiot. Bobby had found a large pair of d-cups, and held them up to her, nodding. To her horror she found herself saying that those were the ones she wanted, and the surgeon agreed that they were a good choice.

She had to remove her top so that the surgeon could examine her real tits, and he had measured and manipulated them. Then to her shame Bobby had fired a thought to her mind, and all of a sudden just when the doctor’s palm was over her tit, her nipples hardened. He told her not to worry as it happened all the time, but she could tell he had enjoyed it.

Bobby had then taken her to hospital that night, and the next morning she had the surgery. The doctor came in and began to put marks over her tits with a marking pen. Lines and crosses to mark out where he was going to cut and what he needed to do, she felt the pen running over her flesh and desperately tried to tell him to stop, but she couldn’t. That was the last time that she saw her breasts in their normal state, the next time she was able to see them, they had been enhanced. All the nurses and doctors who had examined them commented on how nice they had turned out, and inside she was crying while outside she was thanking them for their work.

When she had been released from the hospital, Bobby had taken her to a nearby hotel where she had been instructed to live until she was fully healed, as they didn’t want to see her in this state.. She had remained there for the remainder of the time, going to work when her medical leave ran out, staying there each night while waiting for the ok from the doctor.

Last night the doctor told her that she was fine and she had rang home straight away.

“Can I see them?” asked Cindy, her curiosity running rampant.

“Of course,” said Bobby snapping his fingers.

Jane grabbed the hem of the t-shirt and pulled it up over her head and off. She reached back and undid her new lacy black bra and slid it off her arms.

She put her hands on her hips and stood there, waiting to be inspected.

Cindy looked them up and down, before reaching out and cupping them in her hands. She gave them a bit of a squeeze, and then stepped back.

“That’s so weird, she used to have little tits. I can’t even see the scars.”

“Yes, they’re very good at it these days.”

“So how did she take to that idea? She’s always liked her little tits.”

“Ask her.”

“Do you like them dyke?”

Jane was finally able to express herself and the words came flooding out.

“I hate them, my god look at what’s been done to my breasts! I’m some sort of freak now. I’m already being ogled by men!” she whispered as she stopped to take a breath. Her lip was quivering as she continued on. “I couldn’t stop them, I was there the whole way through this and I couldn’t stop them from doing this to me..” and she hung her head and sobbed quietly.

“Wow, that worked really well. I’ve never seen anyone make her cry before,” stated an awestruck Cindy.

“Thank you, I like to use my gifts constructively,” said Bobby in mock humility.

“So what’s next?” asked Cindy.

This caught Jane’s attention, she looked up at Bobby, and was met with an evil grin.

Jane found out fairly quickly just what he had in store for her. Each night after work she was met with a new horror, instead of her run, Bobby would take her out for some more ‘customisation’ as he called it.

The first night started out as though it was not going to be too bad, they walked into a store with all sorts of jewellery, and before she had a chance to look at it too closely, she was ushered into a private office, screened off by a curtain at one end.

A white skinned, black haired, Goth woman walked in to the room, and greeted Bobby warmly. Bobby sat her down in a chair as the Goth was rummaging in a cupboard for something. She returned with a plastic device, sort of like a glue gun, and a little jewellery box. As her earlobe was placed into the notch in the gun, she realised that her ears were going to be pierced, she had never wanted pierced ears, she didn’t wear jewellery but at least that wouldn’t be too bad. The gun fired once, moved to the other ear and then fired again, and Jane sat back trying to catch her breath as the pain shot through her.

“Ok, what’s next?” asked the Goth.

“Well Angie, let’s have a look in the cupboard and see what takes my fancy for my little slave,” said Bobby as he led the woman out of the room.

Jane looked in the mirror as she sat in the chair, unable to move as she hadn’t been instructed to. She was always able to move her head a little, and she could see her earlobes as she moved her head back and forth to get her long brown hair out of the way. She now had a pair of little gold rings, one through each ear, she seemed to recall that they were called sleepers, but she wasn’t sure where she’d heard that.

Bobby and Angie returned, and he ordered her to stand up.

“Will she want a gown?”

“No she’s fine,” said Bobby. “Take your top and your bra off,” he instructed Jane.

She was worried now, and as her blouse and lacy bra came off leaving her only in her work skirt, she didn’t like the hungry way the Goth was looking at her.

“Wow they’re nice, are they real?” asked Angie.

“No, I arranged for her to get them a few weeks ago. They do really good work over at Dr Habib’s institute.”

“They look so hot. So she got them because you told her to do it? I would love to have a slave like that,” she said as she pulled back the curtain to reveal a padded table. “Up on the table slave.”

Bobby watched on happily as Jane headed over to the table and sat up on it.

“So is it one in each?”

“Yes, one decoration for each of them,” said Bobby, enjoying the look of terror he could see in Jane’s eyes and sense in her mind.

Jane watched dumbstruck, as the Goth placed a needle, loaded with another ring, alongside her left nipple. Suddenly she started to press the needle forwards and she felt it go right through her nipple, a moment later she heard a click as the ring was locked into place. She looked down and she now had a gold ring with a little gold heart hanging from it, inserted in her nipple. This was repeated again on the other one, so suddenly Jane found herself with a ring through each ear and one through each nipple.

“That looks amazing,” said Angie in awe of her own work. “Could I?” she asked gesturing with her hand towards the tit nearest her.

“Oh please, have a feel.”

“Thanks,” said Angie with a smile. “I would have died unhappy if I couldn’t feel these babies.”

She grasped one in each hand and gave them a squeeze, testing their weight and firmness. “You’re right the docs over there do great work, I almost can’t tell they’re not real.” She began to knead them a bit, and then rub the nipples.

Jane was horrified, this horrible Goth person was mauling her. Her nipples, which were so sore, were now starting to respond to her.

“Oh look at her nipples!” exclaimed Angie, pointing at the little red nubs pressing out, showing off their new gold rings. “Can I taste them?”

“Yeah go on Angie, have some fun.”

Angie grinned and then quickly descended upon the prone woman. She licked from the base of the breast, up, over the nipple, flicking the ring on the way past, and up to the top. She gave Jane a deep tongue kiss, which to her horror, Jane found herself responding to. She could feel Angie’s hands on her sore nipple, tweaking it and flicking the new ring, then it moved down over her flat tummy, over the skirt and down to her knee. She felt the hand rest on her knee before sliding up the inside of her thigh, under the skirt. She could feel Angie’s fingers on her pussylips, through her panties and they came to rest on her little clit.

“May I?” asked Angie, looking up at Bobby, who was enjoying the show.

“Please,” said Bobby as he nodded his agreement.

Immediately she felt Angie’s hand slip under the waistband of her panties, and move down towards her pussy. She felt her expert fingers manipulating her clit, lightly moving the hood around, rubbing at the little nub underneath. She felt the fingers exploring her folds, lightly slipping just inside to touch the moist flesh within, before moving back out to work on her from outside again. Finally as Jane’s pussy was making squishy noises in time with each of Angie’s movements, Angie slid a couple of fingers deep inside her.

“Ohh,” whispered Jane in pleasure.

Angie moved her mouth over the other breast that she hadn’t explored yet, and began to suck on Jane’s abused nipple. She grasped the ring in her teeth and pulled on it lightly.

A bolt of pain shot through Jane, and she bucked a little on the bed.

“Yeah that’s it little bitch, you like it don’t you?” asked Angie.

“Answer Angie, slut!” yelled Bobby as he shot forward and landed a slap on Jane’s other exposed breast.

“Yessss,” hissed Jane, through clenched teeth. She hated this, she didn’t like this sort of woman, she wanted to be in charge. This was turning her on, and she knew it was not her own doing.

Angie continued to suckle on Jane’s nipple, as her hand moved around and around Jane’s pussy, working her up into a frenzy.

Finally as Angie sank her teeth into the nipple, and rammed her fingers deep into Jane’s pussy, the abused woman began to shake and quiver her way through orgasm.

Angie stroked Jane’s face lightly, and then slid the fingers that had been inside her, into Jane’s mouth.

“Hmmm, a real live one you have there Bobby,” said Angie as she slid off the half naked woman. “I enjoyed that, doesn’t happen too often these days, I must be getting jaded,” she said with a smirk. “I’ll give you that for free, just pay for the rings. I think I’ll pop out the back and take care of myself with old faithful here,” she said smiling, as she pulled a vibrator out of her bag. “Let yourself out will you Bob.”

“Sure thing Ange, see you next time.”

Chapter 4

The next night Jane discovered that she was due for more of Bobby’s customisation work. Firstly she was taken to a hair salon, where her lovely brown hair was dyed blonde.

“If you’re going to be a little fucktoy, I want you to look the part,” chuckled Bobby as he left her sitting in the chair as the hairdresser went to work.

He came back for her a couple of hours later and found that her hair had been nicely tidied up, and was now a beautiful blonde colour.

“Do you like your new hair?”

“Bastard, I look like a bimbo,” whispered Jane.

“No kidding? I wonder how that happened?” said Bobby in mock surprise as he led her out of the shop.

Jane then found herself in front of a beauty parlour, she stood staring at the window, wondering what was going to happen next. Bobby came out a few moments later, with a big smile.

“Good news, it’s a special night here at Chateau De Elegance.”

“Why?” whispered Jane, dreading the answer.

“It’s student night, so it’s all half price if we let the students watch and assist. You know I can’t resist a bargain,” he said, giving her a slap on the arse to hurry her inside.

It hadn’t been too bad, they had given her a facial, done her eyebrows (which hurt as she’d never done them before), given her a herbal wrap and now they were doing her feet and hands. Bobby had chosen a nice pink nail polish that he wanted applied to her new false nails, which were fairly long.

“I have a surprise treat for you!”

“What would that be sir?” whispered Jane.

“You’re getting a body wax, a brazilian in fact,” he said with a smile.

She looked up in horror, she’d heard about these, once it was done she’d have almost no hair left on her body. She had been wondering why he hadn’t done anything to her pussy hair yet, she knew he didn’t like the amount of hair she had.

“Can’t we just shave it a bit?” she asked.

“No, these students have to learn somewhere don’t they?”

Jane was lying on her back, naked, on a bench at the rear of the store, as they began to spread hot wax over her body. Under her arms, and her legs were first. The strips were applied and then like a swarm of locusts the students descended upon her, unable to scream she silently mouthed her pain as she felt the strips all torn off, almost in unison. Then more wax was applied to her and it continued.

She felt her legs being moved apart and her pussy was exposed to the roomful of students. She felt the wax go on to her pussylips, and a moment later a strip was pressed onto it. She tried to steel herself for it, but again gave a silent scream as the hair was torn from her pussy. Again and again they repeated this until she only had a tuft of hair above her clit left. Then she was rolled over onto her stomach, and she felt her arsecheeks being spread apart. More wax, and then the few hairs that were there, were gone. Her mind was reeling from this assault, but it was over, and the students all shuffled out of the room.

She laid there, her skin stinging all over her body, when she felt hands grab her hips and pulled her back towards the end of the bench. Her feet touched the ground and she was now standing bent over the end of the treatment couch. She was unable to move, as Bobby hadn’t told her to do so, so all she could do was stay there and wait.

Then she felt a breath on her ear, a cheek pressed up against the side of her head.

“Did you enjoy that dyke? I certainly did. You know, seeing you like this, has raised a certain level of... interest shall we say.”

She didn’t understand what he was talking about when she heard the definite noise of a zipper being undone.

She couldn’t move, so she couldn’t turn to see what was going on, and then she felt a hand on her left buttock, spreading her cheeks apart, exposing her pussy and arsehole to his view. She felt his other hand rub her pussylips, playing with her clit, and starting to make her wet. Her body was trained to respond to this now, wether she actually liked it or not. She could feel her pussy becoming more and more juicy as he rubbed her little clit, around and around.

Suddenly without warning she felt something cold on her arsehole, and then pain as something was being forced into her arsehole.

She silently yelled, and Bobby savoured the sensation in his mind, as he slowly forced his cock, covered in cold skin moisturiser, into her virgin arsehole.

Bobby came to rest all the way inside her, and bent forwards over her to put his mouth near her ear.

“I have decided to jump the gun a little, I hope you enjoy your first arsefuck.”

Bobby slowly eased his cock back out of her and then fed it back into her. Then he began to speed up, and as he did, her body became used to it and started to send pleasure signals to her mind rather than pain.

How was this possible she wondered, anal sex was just something gay guys did so they’d have somewhere to put their cocks, surely the person on the receiving end of it would only feel the pain of having their rectum invaded. But somehow she was enjoying it.

Bobby was enjoying it too, she was very tight, and she hated it totally. Knowing he had other things to do tonight, he decided he’d better not hang around. He started to pick up the pace, driving her face first into the padding, again and again. Finally with one giant shove, he pressed himself all the way inside her and began to fire jet after jet of hot come into her depths.

“Oh yeah,” groaned Bobby in pleasure.

“Wow!” came an awed voice from behind him. He turned and nodded his acknowledgement to the group of students who had been watching from the doorway.

“You just about tore her apart, and she loved it,” stated a stunned little blonde. “I’ve never tried it.”

“I think I might want to, after seeing that,” said another.

“Well you all have my number girls, anyone who wants to try it out can always give me a call,” said Bobby as he cleaned his cock off with a wet wipe.

Jane sat, somewhat gingerly, in the chair, as they finished her makeover. They had tinted her eyelashes and were now applying her makeup.

She stood up and looked at herself in the mirror, staring back at her was a big titted, blonde haired bimbo in too much makeup. She no longer recognised herself, no wonder the schoolboys were always following her around the library now.

“Thanks ladies, you’ve done a wonderful job. I’m sure she’ll be back here again,” said Bobby as he ushered Jane out of the store.

Bobby took her home and made her change into the clothes that she had bought on the first day he had seen them. The top that had been too big for her before, was now a snug fit over her ample bosom, and her skirt, which had been too small, now clung to her tight arse perfectly.

“I look like a slut,” whispered Jane, as she looked at herself in horror. She realised now just how far back Bobby’s influence had gone, he was why she had bought these ridiculous clothes.

“I hope you do look like a slut, you’ve spent a lot of money to achieve that look.”

Bobby was enjoying walking down the main street of town. It was Saturday night and the bars and clubs were all open. At every doorway and every group of people, there was always someone who had wanted to pass loud comment on the hot little bitch that had just walked past.

Bobby could feel the shame radiating from Jane like a lighthouse. One drunk guy had grabbed her and stuck his hand in her top to squeeze her tits. She had fought him off, but Bobby had enjoyed watching her humiliation. He decided he wanted to see a bit more.

“Sorry Jane, you can’t lead a guy on like that and then brush him off,” yelled Bobby as he ran up to catch her and grab her by the arm. He spun her around and pushed her back in the direction of the guy, who was standing bewildered, a few metres back.

“What do you want me to do?” asked Jane in a downtrodden voice, knowing that Bobby would make her if she didn’t do it anyway.

“Well, you’ve turned him on, so now you have to get him off,” he said nodding towards the guy with his head.

“Yeah, get me off, bitch!” said the drunk, realising he might be on to something.

“I can’t just do it here...” started Jane, hoping to get out of it.

“Down there will be fine,” said Bobby, pointing to a nearby dark and smelly alleyway.

Jane hung her head and headed off down the alley. The guy wasn’t too drunk to realise what was going on and quickly stumbled along after Bobby. Bobby stopped alongside a garbage dumpster and ushered the guy up against the wall so they were obscured from view.

“Suck him off,” were Bobby’s instructions.

Jane looked up almost pleadingly at Bobby, it was something she had never done before, and she didn’t want to start on this drunken businessman in a cheap suit.

“You heard me,” said Bobby.

Suddenly she came to life and she realised she had waited too long and her body was now responding to Bobby’s commands.

She took a deep breath as she lowered to the ground, onto her knees. She looked up and was staring into the eyes of the brown haired, 35 year old that was staring down at her expectantly. He was a fairly scrawny looking thing, not overly handsome and less so when he was drunk. At least he hadn’t chosen an unwashed homeless guy or something.

“That’s a good idea,” said Bobby, in response to her thought. “That’s one for next time, unless we find a homeless guy tonight.”

“Please don’t,” she whispered.

“Get on with it, I’m only teasing you.”

She reached up and unzipped the navy blue polyester suit pant, and reached inside to find his semi-erect cock. She unbuckled the belt, opened the top of the trousers and let them fall to the ground. He was wearing white y-fronts underneath them, and she would have laughed at him if she weren’t so upset by it all. She gripped the elastic waistband and slid the underpants down his white, hairy legs, exposing his cock to the world.

“Yeah, that’s it,” mumbled the guy, as he laid his head back against the wall in anticipation.

She grabbed his dick, somewhat gingerly, and moved her head closer to him, breathing in the aroma of beer and sweat that lingered on his body.

Tentatively she touched it with the tip of her tongue, and then pulled back.

“Oh let’s get this over with, shall we?” asked Bobby, as he fired instructions into her head.

Immediately she opened her mouth and plunged it down over the length of his shaft.

Her mind was racing, she had this guy’s penis in her mouth, this was a new experience, and she didn’t like it. She realised that the quicker that she got this guy off, the quicker she could be finished, so she went at it like a fanatic.

Bobby’s instructions were guiding her actions, and she was going double speed.

The guy didn’t know what had hit him, she was like a vacuum, with a nice moist, warm interior.

Bobby watched in fascination as she sucked this stranger’s dick, in and out of her mouth. Her cheeks pulled in with suction as she slid the hard rod back in, and her pink tongue flicked around her lips, roaming around the shaft as it moved back and forth. For a pussy muncher, she wasn’t a bad cocksucker.

“Oh wow,” moaned the guy, as he reached up and grabbed hold of her head. “I think I’m gonna cum!” He groaned and pulled her head all the way down over himself.

Bobby watched as Jane’s nostrils flared and her throat began to swallow as the guy began to spray his hot load down her throat. Bobby sensed the revulsion in her mind, and instructed her to swallow it all.

In future Jane would come to discover that cocksucking would become one of her most utilised skills.

The guy let go and slumped back against the wall, as Jane sat there, waiting for her next instructions. Bobby helped her to her feet, and leaving the drunken guy, who was now unconscious, lying in the alleyway, they walked out back onto the footpath.

Bobby decided it was now time to head home, and start the final stage of her descent.

Chapter 5

“Cin, come and have a look at the dyke!”

Cindy rushed from the lounge room out into the hallway to see Jane step through the doorway, past Bobby, into full view. She gasped in awe at what Bobby had created. She was a walking Barbie doll, with bigger tits, and shorter legs.

“Wow!”

“You should hear what she’s been doing tonight.”

“Tell me, tell me please!”

“She just sucked off a total stranger, and swallowed his come.”

“No way!”

“Yeah, and before that she let me fuck her in the arse.”

“Hmmm, sounds good,” said Cindy, starting to get turned on by it all.

“Later Cin, I want to talk to you first,” said Bobby pointing towards the dining room. “Go and get ready dyke,” said Bobby over his shoulder as he followed Cindy along the hall.

Bobby and Cindy walked into the bedroom and found Jane lying totally naked, spreadeagled on the bed, waiting for their return.

“Well Jane, it’s time for your first taste of a real cock,” said Bobby and he pulled his jeans off and handed them to Cindy. Jane’s eyes snapped open and she stared at Bobby’s half naked body. He slid his boxers off and stood totally naked before her.

“Like what you see?” asked Bobby, teasing her. “So you’ve never actually had a real cock in you, only toy ones?”

She resisted for a moment and then answered him. “Yes, that’s right.”

“Well it’s time to try the real thing,” said Bobby as he positioned himself on the bed between her open thighs.

“Oh wow Bobby, this is so cool,” said Cindy as she positioned herself on the bed alongside Jane’s head. She began to stroke Jane’s long blonde hair, as if she was calming a small child or an animal.

“Shall we begin?” asked Bobby, looking at Jane.

“I know you’re not going to stop, so I won’t waste my breath,” she whispered in response.

“Alright then, if that’s how you’re going to be about it,” said Bobby as he slammed forwards, driving his hard cock into her slit.

Like someone had pressed a live wire to her, she arched her back in pain, and screamed silently.

“My lord you’re tight.”

“Look at the look on her face Bobby, she’s gone all red.”

“Yes, lovely,” said Bobby as he leant forwards and ran the tip of his tongue up her cheek to her temple. “Squeeze her nipples.”

Cindy reached down with her other hand, dragged it across Jane’s chest and latched onto the nearest tit. She gave the ring a bit of a tug, and then began to squeeze the nipple and roll it around between her fingers.

Bobby had begun his rhythm, and was at the same time stimulating the pleasure centres in her mind. She would cum from his cock inside her cunt, whether she liked it or not.

This had an immediate effect on her, and she began to moan in pleasure.

“That lying bitch, she does like men. Listen to her! She’s loving your cock in her.”

“No, it’s not true...” stammered Jane as another rush of pleasure hit her mind.

Bobby was enjoying this, it was much better to fuck her now after he had totally remodelled her into something he liked, than just fucking a frumpy, butch, little dyke.

Bobby thrust deeply into her. “Feel that dyke?”

Jane looked up at him, through a haze of pleasure.

“It’s my cock, right up inside you, up to your womb.”

She nodded, a little confused but too turned on to care.

“What do you suppose would happen if I were to cum in you now?”

“No!” whispered Jane in horror.

“Oh yeah dyke, it’s baby time,” said Bobby as he gave another quick thrust and began to squirt his hot load into her unprotected womb. Bobby arched back, thrusting in as far as he could get it, before it ebbed off and stopped. With a satisfied grin, he hit her mind with one last blast and felt her pussy spasm in orgasm, gripping his cock tightly.

He allowed his weight to shift forwards and he lay down on top of her, and pressed his mouth up against her ear.

“You might not get pregnant this time,” he said, sensing the relief flooding through her mind. “But don’t worry, I’ll just keep fucking you until you are,” he said with a chuckle.

He climbed up off the bed, and walked over to Cindy who handed him a towel.

“So are you really going to get her pregnant?”

“Damn right, you said she always you two to have a child. The only difference is that she’s having it, not you.”

Epilogue

Bobby continued to fuck Jane for the next few weeks, keeping her home from work so that he could take advantage of her whenever the mood struck him. After a couple of weeks the doctor confirmed that she had been very fertile and was pregnant.

The library soon went by the wayside, and Jane stayed home to endure the hardships of pregnancy, while Cindy and Bobby continued their normal lives and tormented her.

Nine months later a little baby boy arrived, which Bobby thought was quite ironic. After removing her nice nipple rings, Jane was forced to endure the humiliation of having to breastfeed the child too, wherever and whenever it was necessary. Then after a couple of weeks Bobby dropped his next bombshell on her. The child, whom she now loved, as she had always wanted one, was going to be adopted out. Her mind screamed as she happily smiled and signed the papers giving away her son.

Bobby had some consolation waiting for her at home when she returned though. Seeing as she had enjoyed being pregnant so much, she was now going into the business of being a surrogate mother. That way she could experience it time and time again, and then give the child away at the end of it each time.

This would bring in enough money to pay for Cindy to take time off work and get some training as a chef.

Bobby would come and visit them on occasion and was happy to see the way Cindy’s new boyfriend had accepted the strange relationship with her ‘roommate’ Jane, and was fucking both of them at Cindy’s behest.

Bobby waited to meet Jane’s first customers, and was interested to open the door onto a group of four people, two men and two women.

Bobby led them inside and opened the door to Jane’s room, where she was lying naked on the bed waiting for them. Collectively they gasped in shock at the sight of the blonde dolly bird lying with her legs wide apart.

“She doesn’t care how you want to do it, syringe, turkey baster, you can even fuck her, just get your little boys in there somehow,” said Bobby with a grin at the two gay couples as he left Jane to their tender mercies. She was now conditioned to enjoy this, while all the time she knew she didn’t really want to.

“Are you ok with this?” he heard one of the women ask Jane, as Bobby stepped out into the hall.

“Yes,” came the whispered reply.