The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

MASTER TURNABOUT.

BY THE SLAVER.

At over six foot tall with a muscular build, Trevelyan was the epitome of a Master and top. He adjusted the plain black Baseball cap that hid the fact that his black hair had started receding; the thick curly carpet of jet black hair on his chest was nicely framed by the open neck of the leather shirt he was wearing. Doing one last “check” in the window he admired himself as he stroked his thick Magnum type moustache before his hand graze across the heavy black stubble on his face and cheeks. An adjustment of his leather pants so that the large bulge of his hard cock could be seen, he was good to go. Trevelyan’s heavy leather boots crunched on the concrete sidewalk as he turned and walked towards the bar where he was going to meet his next ‘mark’; the poor sap has no idea what he’s let himself in for Trevelyan thought, grinning to himself. As he swung open the door to the bar, the odour of stale smoke and spilt beer was a familiar greeting to Trevelyan.

For a Friday evening the bar was very quiet. There were a few Masters dressed in leather siting at tables around the edges of the large floor, under the tables nearly naked Twinkies knelt, their faces buried in the Master’s crutches; slurping sounds could be heard as the Twinkies served their master’s cocks. A hand held the Twinkies in place on the cock in their mouth. Trevelyan took no notice of this as he looked around the room for his next ‘mark’ who he was meeting here. Finally Trevelyan noticed the only stranger in the place, a tall, slim built guy in a grey baggy, cheap, off the peg suit, wearing scuffed Nike sneakers. The guy looking totally out of place in the murky, smoky bar. Trevelyan cursed to himself in disappointment as he walked across the room. He looked at the overweight, bald barman in his usual white wife-beater, leather vest and dirty apron lounging on the bar and nodded for a beer.

Williams Trevelyan’s next ‘mark’ was sitting on a lonely stool at the darkest end of the bar nursing a small beer and was ignoring the world, he was leaning forward, his elbows on the bar, staring at his drink, his loose baggy suit obscuring any muscle he might have. His red hair was closely cropped into a High and tight cut, faint red baize covered his face, making him look younger than he was.

A beer was placed in front of Trevelyan, who continued looking at Williams; was this really the guy he had sent six months talking to on line; who he had finally managed to get to fly over from the U.K to get to know each other better. Trevelyan had not mentioned that the trip would be one way for Williams: and that after he had finished with him, a broken and enslaved Williams would disappear never to be seen or heard of again. Trevelyan then noticed that on the floor next to the stool the guy sat on was a British Airways travel bag. Fuck this is the next ‘mark’ Trevelyan thought looking at Williams siting at the end of the bar. “You Williams?” Trevelyan asked taking a swig of his beer, Williams just grunted in reply.

Trevelyan looked at the barman and smiled; the barman smiled back at Trevelyan he knows what Trevelyan was thinking. The guy was not making much sound now, and he might not make much noise when Trevelyan starts working him over; but none of Trevelyan’s ‘marks’ were silent once he forced his large fist deep in their tight virgin wholes; every one of them ended up whimpering, crying and begging for mercy, which Trevelyan never gave. Well Trevelyan thought better get started, he turned back to Williams. “Follow me, Boy. We’ll go to my place and get to know each other better,” said Trevelyan as he finished his beer in a couple of gulps, he banged the empty bottle down on the bar, turned and walked out the bar. Without a word Williams got off his stool, picked up his travel bag and followed Trevelyan out of the bar. Outside the bar a few yards down the street Trevelyan stood by his parked Mercedes-Benz, the passenger door was wide open. Trevelyan just pointed to the passenger seat; Williams climbed into the car and shut the door without a word.

After a short drive to the outskirts of town Trevelyan pulled up outside the house he called home and climbed out. Williams hadn’t moved for the entire journey and now made no effort to get out. When Trevelyan opened his door and pulled him out he responded in the same mechanical way as before.

Trevelyan took Williams by the back of the neck and guided him up to the front door and opened it. Just inside was another door down to the cellar where Trevelyan kept his ‘toys’. He manoeuvred his new playmate down the stairs and into the centre of the room. Williams just stood there looking down at the floor as Trevelyan positioned himself in front of him.

“Ok, let’s see what I’ve got to play with tonight” muttered Trevelyan as he pulled Williams’s t-shirt up and over his head. Williams’s torso was slim, pale and hairless. “Not much meat on this chicken” muttered Trevelyan as he circled Williams. “And not much spirit neither.” He stopped to face his new toy. “Let’s just see how you react when we got you hogtied and squealing’. Now it’s time to get mean” snarled Trevelyan, and then the world turned upside down. In a single polished move Williams seized Trevelyan, twisted and spun then flipped Trevelyan over and onto the floor, face down in the dust.

“WHAT THE FUCK!!!” gasped Trevelyan in shock? He tried to get up but he had been winded by the fall and Williams was kneeling on his back holding onto an arm and a leg in such a way that Trevelyan could hardly wriggle. “This could not be happening. I’m bigger, stronger and meaner than this skinny runt.” Cried Trevelyan, the next few moments were a blur for Trevelyan, His ankles were roped together, his wrists were cuffed behind his back and as he tried to roar his anger a ball gag was popped neatly into his mouth and secured firmly around the back of his head. He had been hogtied by an expert.

Trevelyan twisted and wriggled but with no effect. Williams was no longer on his back so with some effort Trevelyan managed to get onto his side to look up at his captor. Williams was calmly brushing the dust off Trevelyan’s Leather cap which he then placed on his head. Trevelyan was not in a laughing mood. Williams then picked up Trevelyan’s favourite leather harness and held it up, turning it back and forth. Trevelyan stared at him.

“MPH MMPH MMPH, MPHMPH” shouted Trevelyan. It was supposed to be an angry yell—but it came out as meaningless noise. Williams took no interest in the wriggling, grunting captive at his feet and continued to carefully check through all Trevelyan’s bondage items throughout the cellar as though he had all the time in the world. Finally, Williams returned to Trevelyan and crouched down beside him. In another of those quick moves of his, Williams had the trussed put Trevelyan in an unbreakable Sleeper-hold; Williams abled more pressure to the hold, he could feel Trevelyan going limp as his lights slowly went out. Once he was sure Trevelyan was out; Williams let the limp Trevelyan fall back to the flour.

Trevelyan opened his eyes and tried to speak, but the ball gag was still in his mouth, which still prevented all but muffled grunts from emerging. Trevelyan found he was in an uncomfortable position; he was bound to his own leather covered Fuck-bench, with his legs strapped to it at his knees and ankles, a thick leather strap around the top of his back secured him firmly in place on the bench. His hands were secured behind his back, but were winched away from his body, painfully.

His head was now encased in a tight leather hood; the eye holes, and mouth were open the ball gag could be seen through the gap. Trevelyan guest that as he could not move his head much, and that as his head was wrenched backwards, causing his neck muscles to cramp painfully that he had on one of his custom made restraining hoods from Mr-S-Leather. It had an Eye-let in the top to which a metal rod was attached, which in turn the rod was joined to the cellar. The bench was so processioned beneath the rod, that when the hood was placed on a person’s head, their head would be held just as Trevelyan’s head was. The hood also had built-in wireless ear-pods.

Trevelyan could feel cold air on his body, so he was naked he thought. Through the eye holes in the hood Trevelyan could just make out the figure of Williams; who was standing beside a large monitor screen, and wearing a pair of dark aviator glasses. “I bet you’re wondering what’s happening.” Said Williams as he moved nearer to Trevelyan; pushing the monitor forwards so it completely filled Trevelyan’s limited field of vision. This had been the first time Trevelyan had heard Williams speak. “Well, let’s just say that after tonight, your days of fucking and raping tops, gay or straight, and turning them into bottoms to be sold, will be over for ever.” Said Williams.

“Well, then let’s get started. You’ll enjoy this.” Williams said turning the monitor on, Trevelyan saw a spiral of colours, revolving slowly, pulsing gently appear on the screen; Trevelyan felt two sharp pains, as Williams injected a drug filled syringe into each of his buttocks. Something in his mind told Trevelyan that the spiral was hypnotic, he closed his eyes. Suddenly, through the ear-pods Trevelyan heard a soft voice; telling him to open his eyes, focus on the spiral, look deeply into the colours.

The drugs entered Trevelyan’s system, he opened his eyes as he stared at the spiral it changed speed, pulsing at a different frequency. The voice began giving Trevelyan instructions; the voice spoke slowly and clearly, Trevelyan became totally focussed on the spiral and the soft voice. After a while the spiral faded slightly, now overlaid with pictures. Pictures of men in rubber bondage, pictures of men in leather bondage, men restrained by thick heavy rope, men in full chastity. Trevelyan’s reaction was to groan into the ball gag, and to try to buck his hips.

The combination of the visual and auditory inputs, and the drugs would soon make Trevelyan incredibly aroused and open to suggestion and programing. As the images became more and more sexual and perverse Trevelyan began wriggling and writhing in his restraints, not trying to get free but in extreme arousal. Trevelyan groaned. And then shuddered with what would be the first in a long night of climaxes. Williams chuckled as he turned down the lights in the cellar and leaved, it would be some time before Trevelyan was ready for the final stage of training, and Williams had something else to see to first.

Several hours later: Trevelyan could no longer remember, think, or do anything anymore, after several hours watching the spiral and listening to the soft voice. He now lay face down, naked, and spread-eagled in one of his own Fuck-slings, which hung from the cellar ceiling. As he strained instinctively to try and free himself from the slings restraints, he was aware that his buttocks were clenching onto something, and that there was a tight collar around his neck, also the hood had been removed but the ball-gag had been replaced with a large O-ring gag. The collar allowed him no movement at all. Trevelyan had also been completely shaved, from head to toe; as he lay in the sling he could feel the cold, damp air of the cellar on his naked shaved body.

Had Trevelyan been able to move his head; he would have seen that a sizeable arse-hook had been inserted into his arse-whole, which was held in place by a cord through a ring on the hook, which was attached to the collar, there was no slack in the cord it was pulled tort between the ring in the hood and the collar. Trevelyan dimly realized two things: whatever was in his butt hurt like hell, he had never in the last twenty years or so of his sexual life been Arse-fuck, and he found the more he strained, or moved the deeper the hook went in.

Trevelyan noticed Williams standing before him, behind Williams Trevelyan could just dimly make out the shape of a figure. The figure was bound to a Fuck-bench, and just like Trevelyan had been the figure’s legs were strapped to the bench at his knees and ankles, a thick leather strap run around the top of the figure’s back, secured it firmly in place on the bench. The figure’s hands were secured behind its back, but were winched away from its body, painfully. The figure’s head was completely encased in a strange metal and rubber helmet; that was connected to a lap-top. Williams seemed to know that Trevelyan could see the figure; but he did not say anything about it.

Williams moved nearer to the bound Trevelyan; pushing the monitor in front of him. “Before you receive your final mind-fucking, let’s see how your cock-sucking skills are!” said Williams as he stepped round the monitor screen, to stand right in front of Trevelyan. He grabbed hold of Trevelyan’s head and pulled him forwards: the hock ploughed deeper into Trevelyan’s whole. Williams pulled open the front of the leather pants he was wearing: freeing his already erect and rock-hard cock. He slipped his erection through the O-ring gag and down Trevelyan’s throat.

Trevelyan began to suck cock and choke on it, after a couple of minutes his gag reflex stopped and he was sucking at a good pace. Trevelyan felt Williams’s cock swell in his throat: Williams it seemed was much bigger than he was. Williams grabbed hold of Trevelyan’s head and started to violently thrust in and out his mouth made him wretch several times, but Williams didn’t let up or slow down the face-fuck. It took several minutes before Williams shooting a huge double load down Trevelyan’s throat; he held Trevelyan’s head all the way down onto the base of his cock as he shot. The face-fucking had caused the hook to really plough into Trevelyan’s whole.

Williams patted Trevelyan on his head, “That’s how a Master will throat fuck you, bitch. Now that you have had your first throat fuck, cock is now all you will ever crave!” Laughed Williams as he placed wireless headphones on Trevelyan’s head: he stepped over to the screen and turned in on. Trevelyan’s eyes lock onto the spiral at once the final programming begins to take effect: Trevelyan’s body become numb and heavy. He was so totally helpless, but, yet it feels so wonderful, a voice started to whisper into his ears through the headphones. “Clear your mind!” Trevelyan’s mind emptied, it felt so good. “Relax!” For Trevelyan it got so hard to think, but it felt so good “Just relax!” It got harder for Trevelyan to remember anything now. Whatever was left of Trevelyan just slipped away. It felt so good, so easy to just lay there and let go. It was so easy to trust and obey, and suddenly everything just fades away. Trevelyan was now so peaceful, so content, and so totally empty, and mind-fucked. Williams turned off the monitor he smiled to himself as he removed the headphones.

Several weeks later at the bar where Trevelyan and Williams first met an after-hours show had just begun, as the show continued silences fell over the crowded bar; none of the Masters and bears that filled the room could believe what they were watching on the stage. From behind the bar Williams smiled to himself; he turned and looked at the tall well-built, smartly dressed guy with the high & tight cut. The new owner of the bar, the old one had disappeared shortly after Trevelyan and Williams’s meeting; a week after that this guy turned up saying that he was now the bar’s owner.

Trevelyan, the former master was now on his hands and knees on the stage, sucking a naked, heavily tattooed master’s cock. The master held Trevelyan’s head tightly, as he manly fucked Trevelyan’s mouth. Behind Trevelyan another naked, heavily tattooed master used his fingers of his left hand, to play with Trevelyan’s muscular whole. The master pushed his fingers into Trevelyan’s lubed whole. Trevelyan just grunted, slurped and groaned around the large throbbing cock that now stuffed his mouth.

From the bar Williams watch the action on the stage, he felt sure that he had seen the masters on the stage somewhere before: he turned and asked the new owner. The new owner told Williams that the two tattooed master fucking Trevelyan where in their normal everyday lives MAA Fighters. A cry was heard from the stage as the master face-fucking Trevelyan was pushed over the edged by Trevelyan’s warm, moist mouth, The guy pushed deeper into Trevelyan’s mouth and let loose a double load of his man-juice. Trevelyan gulped down the master’s cum as quickly as he could, but still cum dripped out the sides of his mouth.

The master pulled out of Trevelyan’s mouth, at once Trevelyan’s head dropped: it was forbidden for worthless, pussy bottoms [like him] to look upon the face of any master if not sexual serving them. Trevelyan let out a low groan as the guy with his fingers in his arse; flicked two of them against Trevelyan’s prostate causing his cock to become erect. The spikes in the Hell-gates C.B device Trevelyan now wore bit into his rapidly hardening cock. The master smiled as he again flicked his finger against Trevelyan’s prostate; more moans where heard from Trevelyan as the spikes bit deeper into his cock. The master pulled out of Trevelyan’s arse, a collar and lead where placed on Trevelyan and he was led off stage on his hands and knees.

The light on the stage dimmed for a few seconds and then came back on a new act was now on the stage. The new act was the bar’s former owner/barman, he was now bouncing up and down on another naked tattooed master’s cock. Just like Trevelyan the former owner/barman wore a Hell-gates C.B device; he moaned every time the master’s rock hard, throbbing cock rubbed against his prostate. The moans got louder as his cock tried to fill the tube of the C.B device, and the spikes bit in deeper, and deeper. Williams smiled as he watched the former owner/barman as he moaned at the pain he was receiving from the spikes in the Hell-gates C.B device; but he could not stop bouncing up and down on the master’s cock.

The master who’s cock the former owner/barman was bouncing up and down on; pushed upwards and pushed the former owner down on his cock. The master cum, he held the former barman firmly pushed down on his cock as he ejected rope after rope of his man-cream. The former barman let out a low moan of contentment his head flopped backwards and his eyes rolled up into the back of his head, so only the white of his eyes showed, drool run out of both sides of his mouth. At the bar the new owner seemed shocked at what had happened on stage, and said so to Williams. Williams looked at the new owner for a few seconds.

And then he spoke in a low controlling sort of voice; “You think that what has happened to those two on the stage is wrong, do you ‘BOY’!” On hearing the word ‘BOY’ the new owner’s eyes glazed over as he fell into trance, and drool started to run from one side of his mouth. “In that case ‘BOY’ I think that you should do a turn on stage then ‘BOY’!” said Williams raising a finger in the air, which the master on stage notice, he nodded slightly at Williams and left the stage. “Go to the stage ‘BOY’!” ordered Williams. The new owner came out from behind the bar and moved towards the stage, as he did so the guy started to strip, by the time he was on the stage he was naked; he too was wearing a Hell’s-gate C.B Device. Without being told he got down on all-fours in the middle of the stage, his arse in the air, mouth wide open.

The two tattooed masters returned to the stage; both their cocks erect and leaking pre-cum. They stopped by the new owner; one master in front of the new owner, his erect cock inches from the owner’s mouth, the second master stopped behind the owner his erect cock aimed at the owner’s whole. As one, the two masters thrust into the guy on all-fours on the stage, they were none too gently with their fucking, before too long both masters cum filling the new owner with cum.

Williams smiled as he thought about what had happened over the last few weeks. It had been so easy for him to take control, not only of Trevelyan and the former bar owner, but the new owner as well. Williams had met the new owner when he had come back to the bar after his first meeting with Trevelyan, to in-snare the bar owner; the new owner had then been just some guy trying to break-in to the bar. Trevelyan had in-snared him to, Williams had then bought the bar for $1.00, and then set the guy who had tried to break-in up as the new owner; after of cause totally fucking with his mind, just like he had with the other two guys.

Williams looked out across the room; most of the guys in the bar now would end up in the same fate as Trevelyan and the former bar owner. Mind-fucked, turned into drooling whimpering bottoms and sold into slavery, even the new owner once all the Masters and Bears in the bar had been sold, he too wold be sold into slavery, and Williams would either move on to another town and bar, or he would return to the UK. Williams had not made up his mind.