The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“Master’s Kiss”

by ”URN My Power

Chapter II—“Solution”

Will called out to the therapist as he left his office. The man’s name was Dr. Alphonso Rodriguez, and Will had read that he was the best hypnotherapists in the state.

“Do I know you?” he asked.

“No, sir, but I was hoping you could help a friend of mine.”

“Set up an appointment with my secretary and we’ll see.” Dr. Rodriguez said.

“It’s not that kind of help, sir.” Will said. “Please, could we speak in private.”

Dr. Rodriguez’s office was cozy—which, Will supposed, was only natural for someone who needed his patients to relax. Will took a deep breath to calm himself. Hypnotists had always made him nervous. He chose his words carefully.

“The friend I speak of is a woman named Meiko Anjin.” he said. “She and four others have been the victims of drug-induced hypnotic conditioning.” He handed over the vial of Mentalax which Meiko had used to bring her former co slaves under.

“Mentalax.” Dr. Rodriguez muttered. “It’s not illegal yet, but if what I’ve heard is true, it will be soon.”

“I hope so.” Will replied. “It’s caused Meiko fourteen years of hell.”

“Please go on.”

“It started a couple of days ago.” Will began. “I met Meiko at a bar and followed her home. When we got there, I discovered she had been conditioned to become the slave of whoever kissed her when she was not already enslaved. I got her to tell me how it had happened, and I discovered that if I were to try to free her mind, the consequences would be dire. So I did the best I could to help her in any way I could, but...well, I don’t feel right leaving it at that. She’s the best thing to happen to me in years, and I love her. That’s why I have to see her freed.” He handed over a ten-page printout. “That’s her program, word for word as she recited it to me. The stuff I wrote in the margin at the bottom is what I did to help her—or try to. You can see all the preventative measures there are. I don’t have the knowledge to untangle that.”

“Nor I.” Dr. Rodriguez admitted after reading the program. “I will, however, pass this on to my colleagues, and perhaps together we can find a way to undo this.”

“Thanks, doc. That’s all I can ask.”

* * *

Will practically collapsed into the recliner. A bubbling mix of emotions swirled within him, somehow managing to energize him and sap his strength at the same time. Dominating them all, however, was his love for Meiko. Powder dove down from the bookcase, emitting a noise Will guessed was feline for “Banzai!” and landed on the back of the recliner, interrupting his reverie. She quickly moved to Will’s lap, demanding to be petted. Will stroked the cat absently, remembering the passion in Meiko’s eyes as they’d made love. He supposed he was the only one who had ever made love to her in her life. Their relationship had a nice platonic side as well. Meiko had introduced him to several bakers and chefs who were quite adept at culinarily dispelling depression. She had also introduced him to a dessert called “Death By Chocolate,” the richest, most decadent thing he’d ever tasted, with more kinds of chocolate than he’d ever eaten in one sitting before—in fact, he mused, there were kinds of chocolate there that he had previously not known existed. Not only that, but Meiko was as good a listener as he could ever hope to be. And she genuinely seemed to understand him, just as he understood her. He had been surprised that she had chosen to initiate sexual contact after his attempt to free her—after all, she had been used as a sex toy by an insensitive jerk for most of her adult life. One would think that such a mental association would cause her to want to abstain from such activities. Then again, he remembered that one of his therapists had said that the only aphrodisiacs that really worked were emotional, with abject terror and the greatest gratitude being strongest. She certainly seemed to enjoy it as much as he.

He glanced at the clock. It was only ten minutes shy of six. Meiko wouldn’t be off for another hour, plus traveling time. Will stood, disturbing Powder.

“Sorry, kitty, but I need to do something besides just sit around petting you.”

“Mrrrow?” Powder asked, as though offended that she’d gotten the brush off. The phone rang, startling Will. He picked up the receiver.

“Hello?” Will asked.

“My name is Dr. Donald Deighton.” said the voice from the receiver. “A colleague of mine faxed me some information on a...special case. Are you the one who spoke with Dr. Rodriguez about Meiko Anjin?”

“Yes, sir.” Will replied.

“I’m calling because I just got the lab reports back on that sample of Mentalax. Thanks to you we’ll be able to outlaw this stuff. Bring Ms. Anjin by my office Thursday and I’ll see what I can do about breaking the chains on her mind. The command structure looks familiar, and I think I know what inspired this guy to bind her like this—and how to undo it.” The psychiatrist gave Will the address and the time, then said his farewells and hung up. Will pinned the note he’d written on a tack board visible from his side of the bed.

“Everything’s coming along nicely.” Will muttered to no one in particular.

“Mao?” Powder asked.

“Fine.” Will said, sitting down. Powder promptly hopped into Will’s lap. After only ten minutes of petting, however, the cat decided she was hungry and dashed off toward the kitchen. Will shrugged and opened a can of cat food for her, setting it in her dish. As he was doing this, he heard the distinctive sound of the key in the lock. He glanced at the clock. It was too early for Meiko to be home. However, Meiko quickly appeared in the doorway.

“Good evening, Master.” she said, closing the door behind her and locking it.

“You’re home early.” Will said, folding her into his arms. “Not that I’m complaining, or anything, sweetie, but what’s up?”

“Your company’s CEO came in, talking merger.” Meiko said. “She was very nice about it. The boss lady wanted some time alone to negotiate, woman to woman.”

“I figured as much.” Will said. “Sounds like someone took my proposal seriously.”

“This was your idea?” Meiko asked.

“Our company needs some pharmaceutical ties. I managed to persuade the higher-ups that going after the one run by the ‘Nam vet was not a good idea, and I gave them a less risky alternative.”

“How is Amazonia a less risky alternative?”

“Later.” Will said, lifting Meiko into his arms.

“What are we doing?” Meiko asked, only half resisting.

“‘Same thing we do every night, Pinky.’” Will said, smiling.

* * *

“The boss lady wants to see you.” someone said. Will had seen the man many times since he’d been employed here, but had never been introduced. Will gave the OK sign and finished his paragraph, then clicked the “Save” icon. That finished, he wove his way through the maze of cubicles that would confuse a minotaur and found the office of Ms. Fiona Richards. Opening the door, he found this wouldn’t exactly be a private meeting. At Ms. Richards’ right was the president and CEO of Amazonia R&D, Annika Andropolous. To her left was Meiko, whose face was unreadable.

“Sit down, Will.” Ms. Richards said. Will complied, keeping his face as unreadable as Meiko’s—he hoped. “Will, I want you to meet my new business partner, Annika Andropolous.” Will nodded politely to the woman. “And I believe you know Meiko Anjin.”

“Meiko’s told me a lot about you.” Ms. Andropolous said. “Kind, sensitive, a hopeless romantic, with a sense of justice stronger than anyone she’s met before.” She turned to Ms. Richards. “I think he’s a keeper.”

“You should feel honored, Will.” Ms. Richards said. “You’re the first male to survive one of these meetings.”

“Thank you.” Will said.

“Even better,” Ms. Andropolous continued, “I think he’s just right for our special...task force.”

“Task force?” Will asked.

“You agree that Mentalax is extremely dangerous.”

“Yes, of course.” Will replied.

“We can outlaw Mentalax, thanks to the samples Meiko has provided for us, and the one you gave to Dr. Rodriguez.”

How did she know that? Will wondered.

“However, the oppressors can invent new drugs as quickly as we can outlaw them. We need someone to spearhead a task force to scour the Internet for any web pages which might be advertising hypnotics.”

“It would be my pleasure.” Will said. Ms. Andropolous smiled. “Now, it’s going to take us a while to get things calmed down enough that we can begin our programs in earnest. And you two have that appointment on Thursday.”

How did she know that? Will thought.

“I think a month’s paid vacation is in order, to allow things to settle down.” Ms. Andropolous continued. She wrote something down on a piece of paper. “We’ve given this a lot of consideration, and this is what we feel you’re worth.” She slid the paper toward Will. He picked it up and his jaw hit the floor.

“Whoa, um, this is...um, wow! Uh, thank you very much.” Will stammered.

“We thought you’d like it.” Ms. Andropolous said, smiling. “Now, I think it’s best that you two go home, talk this out. The merger kicked a very large bed of ants, and we have to make sure the chauvinists don’t try to bite us.”

* * *

Thursday, in the office of Dr. Donald Deighton. Will held Meiko’s hand as they waited. Finally, a man with a comb over in a lime green polyester suit walked out of the doctor’s office. Will didn’t even want to guess at what kinds of problems HE was having. Deighton gestured for them to come in. Meiko stretched herself out on the couch, doing her best to relax herself.

“I told you over the phone that the command structure was familiar.” Deighton said. “Here, let me show you.” He pulled a picture from his briefcase of a woman tied down by ropes, which extended out of the frame of the picture. “There’s a trap used in certain parts of South America for holding hostages during honor duels.”

“What do hostages have to do with honor?” Will asked.

“When a man is wronged, he has the right to demand satisfaction through the duel. However, in many tribes, acceptance is not required, so to force the offender to accept, the wronged party kidnaps a woman of the offender’s family, ties her down using this device, and then informs the offender of what will happen if he fails to accept.”

“Some people.” Will muttered.

“The ropes are delicately interlaced, as you can see, and held down by hooked pegs in the ground. These lines you see going out of the frame are rigged to deadfalls. If the ropes are cut in any place, the weight of the deadfall is released and it falls on the prisoner, and the would-be rescuer.”

“Just like Meiko’s commands.” Will muttered. “How does that help us?”

“After the duel, the prisoner is no longer needed, and so she is released. They tie a line to all of the pegs, then yank all of them out simultaneously. Without the ropes being in the right position, the deadfalls can’t fall in the right direction, so they just tumble harmlessly to the ground. Now do you understand?”

“Yes.” Will said. He was already mentally mapping how he would proceed. He looked Meiko over as she lay on the couch. Her shoes were the pointed kind some women liked to wear if they thought they were going to have to kick someone in the nuts. Her pants were black nylon, with enough give to them that she could do just about anything without splitting them. Her T-shirt read “That’s MS. Bitch to you.” Her hands lay on her stomach, fingers laced together. Her face was calm and serene, her eyes advertising her feelings for him in big letters. “Ready?” he asked.

“More than ready.” Meiko replied.

“Go into a trance.” he said. Her eyes closed, her muscles became completely relaxed, and her breathing became shallow. “Meiko, I want you to imagine yourself in the trap Dr. Deighton described. The commands of your late, unlamented master are the ropes, his security devices are the pegs. My commands are decorations that I used to make you feel better. Understand?”

“Yes, Master.” Meiko said. Deighton remained absolutely silent.

“I’m tying lines to the pegs now, Meiko. Here goes the first one. Now the second...” He continued until he had counted off all the fail-safes in Meiko’s mind. He checked the sheet of paper to make sure he had gotten them all. Just in case, he decided to ask Meiko. “Did I miss any?”

“No, Master.”

“Alright. I’m tying the other ends of the lines to the tow-ball of a red ‘93 Ford Ranger.” Will continued, smiling slightly. “Now, I’m going to count from five, and when I reach one, the driver’s going to peel out and take away all the pegs so they can’t hurt you. Five...four...three...two...one!” Meiko’s eyes shot open. For a minute, she simply lay there blinking. Then she smiled and sat up.

“Looks like you’re okay, Meiko.” Will said, grinning from ear to ear. “C’mere!”

“No.” Meiko said with a wicked grin. “YOU come HERE!” She grabbed the front of Will’s shirt and pulled him to the couch. Will hadn’t thought it possible, but Meiko was kissing him more passionately than ever before. Before Will even realized what was happening, Meiko had maneuvered herself on top of Will and was undoing his pants. Deighton made a discrete exit. Just as he shut the door, Will lost all control of the situation.

EPILOGUE

The new Web-crawling program was quite a useful tool. Will had had some of the best software engineers connected with the company working on it. Rather than relying on submission to search engines, the program piggy-backed on the browser, using random, computer-generated Web addresses to make its requests, then, when it found a page, it searched for certain words entered at the start of the session. So far it had found three matches, but it would be running for another hour at least. With all the trillions of possible character combinations in Web URLs, even this superfast corporate computer with the latest Pentium chip, a DSL modem, several hundred gigs of memory and terabytes of cache space would be hard-pressed to go through all of them in less than a week. Will looked over the pages the Web-crawler had found. Two of them were on story sites. Will checked the sites out and discovered nothing sinister. The third match was, as Ms. Andropolous liked to say, paydirt. The page was still under construction—none of the links worked—but the text and pictures filled Will with righteous indignation. The page extolled male domination of women, ownership of harems of up to twenty sex-addicted whores at a time, and described a utopia where the only thoughts in women’s minds were “Obey Master,” “Serve Master,” and “Love Master.” It also said that such things were possible thanks to a new drug called Mentamort, a spray which affected any female who breathed its fumes.

“Diabolical.” Ms. Andropolous said over his shoulder. Will turned his chair around, startled.

“I was just about to email you the URL.” Will said.

“Do it anyway.” she replied. “I’ll want to keep an extra-close watch on this.” Will right-clicked on the page and did the whole sending-the-URL routine, which had become habit after his years in this business. Just as he clicked the “Send” button, his intercom buzzed.

“Akima’s here.” the voice over the intercom said.

“Thanks, Angie.” Will said. “Send her in.” The door opened, and a four-year-old warrior angel dashed into the office.

“Daddy! Daddy! Daddy, daddy, daddy, daddydaddydaddydaddydaddy!” she exclaimed, jumping into his arms.

“Akima!” Will said, hugging the child and gazing adoringly into her blue eyes (the only physical trait she’d inherited from him). “How was karate class?”

“Got a new belt.” Akima declared, pulling a roll of green cloth from her pocket.

“Already?” Will asked. He’d heard young children were quick studies, but Akima really seemed to be taking to karate.

“Uh-huh.” Akima said. The computer beeped again. There was another match.

“The computer found another bad word, ‘Kima.” Will said. “Daddy’s gotta check this out, okay?”

“Okay.” Akima said, kissing him on the cheek. Will kissed her in return and put her on the floor. Ms. Andropolous led the girl to a side room where Will had put several toys for Akima to play with on her visits, including several Xena action figures. He smiled as he watched her leave. Akima was going to be quite a strong young woman someday. Meiko was certainly proud of her.

End.