The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Ecstatic Quantitties

Professor Malcolm was surprised to see a light on in the lab at this hour. He had been working on some materials at home and realized he had left some of his notes in his office at the campus. He knew that some of his grad students used the lab after hours but it was much later than they usually worked. He had just entered his office which adjoined the lab and the light went out. He heard the door close and some inner sense had him wait a minute and then he peered out into the hall. He was surprised to see Leonard his top grad student carrying a small bag and slipping quickly down the hall. I wonder what he was working on he thought?

Leonard exited the building nervously. He had finished compounding the Ecstacy and had run it through the labs analyzer to check its purity. The readings had shown a very concentrated form of the drug. His cock grew as he thought of the two seductive women and he imagined fucking them as the drug overwhelmed their bodies....

Leonard pressed his cock against Candaces asshole. The English teacher reached back and grabbed her ass, spreading her cheeks wide. Her pussy was on fire from the drug boiling through her system and her world was reduced to the incredible feelings coming from her sexual organs. Her deep need to submit had intensified in reaction to her years of sexual repression. It felt so good to yield and be Laura’s fucktoy.

“O fuck yes. Shove it in Leonard. Fuck my slutty ass.”

Leonard was eager to oblige her. His cock was hard as iron and her ass aroused a primal urge to dominate her. Of course the drug running through him added to the incredible erotic effect.

Leonard had decided that he wouldn’t indulge in the Ecstacy himself when he arrived at Laura’s apartment on Friday but there was something about Laura’s tits and seductive manner that seemed to strip away all of his resolve.

“O Leonard. Time to get your chemistry activated.” Laura said as she climbed into his lap and began to grind her ass on his cock. They had mixed the powdered ecstacy into a bottle of wine and she and Candace had each had a glass. She could feel the beginning effects of the drug as her nipples hardened and her pussy was getting wet.

“Mmmm. Suck these big tits lover” she said as she unbuttoned her blouse and revealed them to him. His eyes went wide as he looked at her massive mammaries and her hardened nipples called to him. She grabbed the back of his head and pulled his face to her chest. Soon he was licking and sucking as her ass danced on his dick.

“Uh. Uh. Slurp slurp.” He moaned and licked and sucked. Candace reached from behind the couch and unbuttoned his shirt as she pressed her naked tits against the back of his head. Then she was pinching and rolling his nipples between her fingers as he feasted on her Mistresses tits. Watching Laura do him had her pussy juice running down her thighs and her nipples ached.

“So good to suck these big hot titties. My phermone production is increasing and your chemical reaction is too Leonard” Laura said.

Mmmm Hmmm. Feel the endorphins swirl through your brain. So good to let us fuck you and make you ache to cum.”

“Candy, Let’s make him really ache and burn baby” she said as she slid to the floor and Candace pulled his head back and rubbed her pierced nipples across his face. Laura undid his pants as Candace continued to flick his nipples with her nails and deeply french kiss him. Soon his cock was sliding into Laura’s throat and her tits were pressed up against his groin. Laura paused from her sucking and picked up the wine and handed it to Candace. Then she wrapped her tits around his bobbing cock.

“Have a drink baby. The chemical potentialities will make your mind swim with desire and your cock explode” Laura said as Candace put the bottle to his lips.

Laura’s lips went to the head of his cock and she mashed her tits tightly around it.

“Ahhh” he leaned back his head and moaned. Candace held his head and put the bottle to his lips. His attention was completely consumed by Laura’s tits and mouth and before he realised it he was taking a long swallow of the drugged wine. She paused for a bit and gave him another as the pleasure from Laura’s incredible sucking brought him closer to cumming.

“Uh! UH! So fucking good” he cried as his balls tightened. Candace pinched his nipples hard just as the head of his cock entered Laura’s throat.

“O fuck yes. Give her your cum baby” Candace encouraged as her pussy throbbed. A flood of cum entered Laura’s hot mouth as he erupted. She kept his cock in her mouth until she had sucked out every drop and then she ground her tits against his softening cock as Candace leaned his head back and softly and tenderely slid her tongue across his lips and the insides of his mouth. They held him like this and carressed his body as the endorphins swirled through him.

Leonard had never known such incredible pleasure as the two seductresses softly licked and kissed thier way around his body. They fed him more of the drugged wine as Laura manipulated his mind.

“That’s it. Just floating in pleasure. No thinking needed. Just wonderful pleasure with my big tits and hot mouth making you burn for me. So good to feel this way. You want to feel this again and again and get lost in the pleasure that only I can bring you.” Her words timed in perfectly with the swirling endorphins and the Ecstacy flowing through his bloodstream. He felt the most intense pleasure and deep needful aching for the blonde temptress as she manipulated him so wonderfully.

“That’s it Leonard. Laura’s perfect chemical composition is to potent to resist and you don’t want to resist do you lover?” She asked as she softly rolled his nipples and pressed her tits against his face.

“Ahhhh! O Laura! I need it.”

“That’s right. So weak for Laura. So good to give in to her and acheing to obey.”

Leonard was only half concious of the words Laura was speaking but the drug made him feel such a strong bond to her that he knew she was right. All he wanted was to keep feeling these feelings and have her make him cum.

Laura smiled as she watched his mind soften and his eyes became unfocused and dreamlike. She knew that by the end of the weekend he would be completely devoted to her like the others she had conquered. She smiled to herself as she took off her remaining clothes.

“Candy. My pussy and ass need some attention. Make me cum my little fucktoy.” She said as the obedient English teacher positioned herself to minister to her Mistresses needs. As her tongue slid into Laura’s sopping wet pussy Laura smiled and thought of Sheldon and the task she had set for him.

“O yes my slut. Fuck me with that hot tongue”.....

She sat on the bench across from the Gap and watched the teenage hotties as they came and went. She tried to stay discrete and knew that she should have better control of herself but she had been extra horny lately. It was partially because Edward had been very busy lately. The demands of the Chancellors position seemed to take up more and more of his time. She also had to admit that this particular itch wasn’t one he could scratch very effectively for her.

Watching the young high school girls in their tight clothes was getting her turned on and she knew she had better get out of here before she went to far.

She had often thought about picking up one of these girls and had felt the butterflies in her stomach as a result but had always controlled her desires.

What was the matter with her she thought?

She could risk everything she had for a brief moment of pleasure. Her position at the college, her marriage to Edward, not to mention the legal implications.

She knew all of that intellectualy but that didn’t stop her from getting wet at the thought of one of these sweet young things spread out on her bed and screaming in pleasure. She watched them for a little while longer and just when discretion dictated she should move on, a girl of about sixteen sat down next to her on the bench.

She had obviously been shopping as she had quite a few packages. She set some next to her and a few on the floor.

Victoria’s eyes swept up and down her tight body as she put them down. She was wearing a short skirt and a crop top t-shirt. Her long blond hair and pink lipstick made her look young but very hot. Her b cup tits were well displayed in the tight t-shirt. She pulled out a cell phone and was soon talking to someone.

She overheard little bits of the conversation and could tell that the girl was angry at the other person because they wouldn’t come and give her a ride. The girl closed the phone and muttered to herself.

“Damn what am I going to do now?”

“Is everything alright” she asked the girl?

“Oh Hi. Sorry to bother you. My girlfriend was going to give me a ride and now she says she can’t so I don’t know how I am going to get home. I may have to wait until tonight when my mom get’s home from work.”

“Couldn’t you take a bus?”

“The direct line has already stopped running and I don’t like the neighborhood I have to change buses in if I take the other one. It’s very nice of you to ask.”

“Maybe I could give you a ride. Where do you live?”

The girl paused for a moment and looked her up and down.

“I live near the University so it’s pretty out of the way.”

“That’s no problem at all. My name is Victoria and I work at the University and live very close to it.”

“What do you do at the University? Are you a teacher?”

“No I am the Dean of Students. I used to be a teacher but now I mostly just do paperwork.”

“That sounds kind of boring. Do you ever get to have any fun?”

“Not to much, my job keeps me very busy.”

“I guess it would be allright. My mom doesn’t like me accepting rides from strangers but you seem like I can trust you. My name is Honey. My Mom says she named me that because I am so sweet.”

Victoria found herself wondering just how sweet as her eyes roamed over the teenagers body. Get a grip on yourself she thought.

Honey started to gather up her packages.

“Can I help you carry your packages” Victoria asked?

“O that is very nice of you.”

As they headed for the door Victoria thought to herself. What am I doing? I shouldn’t be alone with this little hottie. My pussy is already juicing just from being near her.

I will just drive her home. She needs my help. She told herself but even her own thoughts weren’t completely convincing.

Her mind was spinning but she didn’t see any way out now so she would just have to stay strong.

It was an unusually hot spring day as they emerged from the mall and headed for the car. Honey walked out ahead of Victoria. She watched entranced as the young girl swung her ass back and forth.

“Whew, I sure am hot. Don’t you agree Victoria” she said as she set her packages on the cars trunk.

“What did you say?”

“I said it sure is hot. It makes me so thirsty.”

“O yes” she said nervously.

Honey pulled a bottle of water out of her backpack and took a drink. Then she poured a little water in her hand and rubbed it across her face and neck. She

continued this across her bare midriff and legs. Victoria had set the packages down and turned to watch this sexy display. She reached into her purse to get her keys but didn’t want to take her eyes off of Honey.

“That feels so good” she said as she stepped up to Victoria.

“You should try it.”

Honey poured a little water into her hand and ran it across Victoria’s neck and ever so slightly across her upper chest which was revealed by her low cut blouse. Victoria still had her hand in her purse and knew she should do something but was frozen by the closeness of the young teen.

“Uh thank you” she said nervously.

Honey’s hand on her had her stomach doing flip flops and she felt her nipples harden. She is such a innocent little hottie and doesn’t realize what she is doing. Get a grip on yourself she thought.

“Here you can drink this I have another bottle in my pack.” Victoria took the bottle and started to drink. She had to admit it was refreshing. She finished off the remainder of the bottle.

Victoria dug some more and finaly found the little remote on her keychain. She unlocked the doors and opened the back one.

“Go ahead and put your things in the back seat”.

Instead of just setting them in Honey placed one knee on the seat and leaned in. She reached to the other side which exposed the lower half of her butt and part of her lace thong.

“Is this where you want it” she asked half turning to face her and staring into Victoria’s eyes as she gave a slight smile?

Victoria gulped and felt her heart pounding in her chest. Damn what a sexy young thing she was.

“That’s fine” she chocked out.

Soon they were both in the car and ready to go. Victoria had to tear her eyes away from the teens hot body in order to drive as the memory of her ass and thong kept intruding.

“Wow this is a nice car. I’ve never been in a car with leather seats before. You must be rich to have a car like this.”

“I wouldn’t say that I am rich but you are right it is a nice car.”

A little distance away Sheldon smiled to himself as things progressed just as he had hoped. He had thought Honey would be perfect after he had found her and her friend outside the rave looking for some ecstacy. Before long they were both on their knees in the mens room sucking his cock. They had been more than willing to follow him back to his apartment once they had taken some. It wasn’t long before they were licking each others pussies as Sheldon fucked each of them from behind in turn.

The ecstacy that Leonard had produced was especially pure. It was much more powerful than the street variety since he wasn’t concerned with making money only with pleasing Laura and Candace. The thought of the two incredibly erotic women fucking and sucking him kept thoughts of the potential dangers from his mind.

He couldn’t believe how slutty Miss Farnsworth had been when she had fucked him in her office and the memory of Laura’s ass and enourmous tits were a constant distraction to him.

Laura joined in the fun once the girls were flying high and weakend from multiple orgasms. Her seductive abilities coupled with her huge tits had the girls completely subdued to her will. Soon they were sucking her tits like obedient little children and eagerly willing to follow her suggestions. Laura had to admit it was a huge turn on to have these two young hotties to play with.

Sheldon’s investigations had suggested that the Dean had an unusual habit of heading for the mall right around the time the local high school let out. He had set a GPS locator on the Deans car and tracked her movements for a while. This led him to these frequent visits and when he spied on her there he notice her habit of sitting in front of the teen clothes stores and her hungry stares when she saw these young girls. It didn’t take much to figure out a plan to lure her back to Laura’s apartment. He was pleased when he saw her drinking the water he had doctored with the ecstacy.

The weekend had been an incredible orgy of drugs and endless sex as Laura, Candace and the two teens had fucked Leonard and Sheldon over and over. Leonards attitude had shifted from serious and intellectual to intensly hedonistic under the influence of the drug and Laura’s persuasion. Sheldon knew that Laura was sucking him into her web of control just as she had with all the others around her. Instead of being concerned about his freind, Sheldon found that her power only made him ache for her more. He felt a ripple of pleasure roll through him as his plan was progressing.....

Meanwhile Honey was squirming around on the seat as they headed for the highway.

“I love the feel of this leather on my legs. I would love to have a car like this someday.”

“Well if you do well in school and get a good job maybe you can.”

“I don’t like school very much. Most of it is so boring. I do like to hang out with my girlfriend though. We have a lot of fun.”

Victoria looked over at Honey. Her skirt had slid up and revealed her creamy thighs.

“What do these buttons on the arm rest do Victoria?”

“Those adjust the seat and back.”

She played around with the buttons for a bit until she found the one that reclined the back. She lay back and stretched her legs out.

“O this is so comfortable” she said and stretched her arms over her head. This caused her crop top to slide up and reveal the bottoms of her tits. Victoria didn’t know where to look. Lucky for her they came to a trafic light just then and her eyes took in all of the gorgeous creature lying next to her. Her head felt light and her pussy was hot and throbbing slightly. Her tits felt tight and her nipples were swollen. Honey stretched and then raised the seat up.

Victoria continued to stare at her perfect tits tightly encased in the t-shirt.

“It seems a bit warm in here. You look like you could use another drink” she said as they pulled away.

“I am feeling a bit warm” she said as she took the bottle and started to drink. She settled into the seat and her thoughts came a bit more slowly. She reached over and increased the air conditioner. Then she picked up the bottle again. I sure am thirsty she thought as she drank most of it. She set the bottle down and continued to drive.

They sat in silence for a few minutes as she entered the highway. It didn’t take long and they were approaching their exit. All the while Honey had been making little teases and Victoria finished off the remainder of the bottle. Victoria felt like she was floating in a very warm and fuzzy way. Such a sweet little hottie. Fuck am I horny she thought and gave a little giggle.

Honey smiled a little smile to herself as she saw the effects of the drug take hold.

Then she gave her directions to the apartment. Soon they were pulling up in front.

“Thank you so much for the ride” Honey said and set her hand on Victoria’s knee and looked deeply into her eyes. Victoria fell into the young seductresses gaze and felt a warm flush spread from her breasts to her face.

Such deeply lovely eyes she thought slowly. Her hand felt so good. Mmmm Hmmmm. So good.

O yes she had thanked me.

“Your welcome Honey. You sure are a sweet girl” she said with a little giggle again. So funny. Ha Ha. Honey is a sweet girl. So sexy and sweet I could just eat her up. I bet she would be all sweet and sticky. Hee Hee.

They both exited the car and Victoria came around and opened the rear door. She stood back so she could get a good view in case Honey leaned into the car again. She felt a little naughty but she was so horny she just ignored that. Not only did Honey bend into the car but she climbed right in and bent over to reach a package that had fallen on the floor. This gave Victoria a perfect upskirt view and her breathing became rapid and shallow as she felt the most delightful sensations from her pussy. Honey handed her some of the packages and without a word turned and headed up the stairs of the building.

Victoria followed Honey’s ass up the stairs to the front door of the building. She was aching with need and her brain was consumed by the powerful drug.

They entered the building and Honey swung her ass slowly from side to side as she climbed the stairs. Victoria followed so closely that her face was just inches away from Honey’s butt.

Mmmmm. Such a tight little butt. I could just lick it and bite it and worship it until I burst she thought.

Her whole being was consumed by her attraction to her young temptress. Honey opened the door and then they were inside.

“Please set the packages on the table there” she said pointing to the small kitchen area.

Honey closed the door and turned to the older women.

“It was so nice of you to give me a ride” she said and wrapped her arms around the incredibly aroused and drugged woman. She pressed their tits together and slid her hand down her back and across her ass. Despite being nearly forty Victoria kept her body tight with good nutrition and frequent exercise.

Their eyes met and the young girl parted her lips and then they were kissing and their hands were roaming each others bodies and their tongues dueled in their hot mouths. Honey’s fingers soon found their way to the older womans thong covered pussy and it slipped in between her wet and swollen lips as Victoria groaned out her lust. They each began to remove the others clothes and soon tumbled to the couch naked. Then it was nothing but a tangle of arms and legs as they slid between each others thighs in the classic sixty nine position. Victoria groaned out her need as Honey pressed her pussy against the older woman’s invading tongue. They each rose higher and higher and then finally the damn burst.

“Ugh! Ugh! Ahhhh!. They moaned and then collapsed. Victoria lay there basking in the afterglow. Her pussy was feeling small aftershocks and her nipples ached.

Then she heard a sound as the door opened. She couldn’t move since the teenager was lying on top of her. But then she her a quiet laugh and an incredibly hot girl with blonde hair and massive tits came into view.

“Mmmmm. Hmmm. What have we here. Very nice. Looks like you girls are having fun.”

“Yes Laura” Holly said softly.

“I hope you don’t mind if I join in” Laura said as she pulled her tight t-shirt up over her head and revealed her enormous tits. Victoria felt her pussy throb as she looked at them and she smiled.