The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Matszuka 2

DRESSING

Briana turned from back to front, looking at herself in the full length mirror.

“Not bad,” she giggled to herself, seeing her body in a sheer black silk thong (‘must keep away from panty lines’) and her silk garter and thigh high stockings.

Her giggle included memories of yesterday. As Jon had snored away in her bed, she was up and unusually fresh, dressing for work in her normal business suit but substituting and blouse with a daringly plunging neckline. She couldn’t stop smiling all day as she noticed one man after another struggling to keep from glancing down her top. She had never been a prude, but yesterday it just seemed fun to have men slobbering over themselves around her. She counted at least a dozen times that a male staff member had come in without a legitimate reason, just to get another eyeful of her cleavage leaning over her desk.

Today, she was going even farther. Yesterday had been so much fun she just knew inside that it would be even more fun to take a step farther. For some reason, she couldn’t quite put her finger on, she wanted to try and get a look out of her secretary Zoe today.

Somewhere in Briana’s mind, there were indicators that what was occurring in her was not her normal actions, but more and more, without the recognition of Briana, those voices were moving farther and farther away.

She stepped into her navy pleated skirt and was delighted as she noticed with a twirl she cold lightly reveal the tops of her gartered stockings. She was finding herself thinking about sex all the time. She asked herself last night about the issue but the question was quickly drowned out by an orgasm rushing in quickly. She had been slightly concerned that she was increasingly having difficulty bringing herself to orgasm and often found herself thinking back to her high school romp with Michelle for arousal. She had tried to call Jon to come over and get her off, but had hung up the phone before she even dialed, finding herself more aroused to fantasize and play with herself. Fantasizing about… about… about what???—That name popped into her head again, “Matszuka”, what was it about her masseuse that seemed to be getting her off so much these days. “Matszuka” even the thought of it right now made her knees a little weak.

“Ahh” she shrieked lightly as she realized her hands had moved to her breasts squeezing and tweaking her nipples as she had become lost in thought. They were so pert these days and for some reason SO sensitive…

She looked at the clock, as much as her pussy was now screaming for attention, she was late and must get dressed and get off (ha-ha ‘get off’) to work. She grabbed the blouse and form fitted vest she was planning to wear to work. Then she had a VERY devilish thought – placing the blouse back into the closet and simply slipping on the low cut, sleeveless vest. It was a tremendously sexy look and she loved it. Her navel exposed (never thought of getting it pierced before…) and someone standing beside her would get a full view of her bodice. But even with her brain hazy from her arousal this morning, Briana noted that her breast poking through the thin silk vest could get her arrested on a public bus. She rifled through her drawer and found her pasties, white-toned, to stick on her breasts to cover her nipples. She was shocked that her legs gave out and she collapsed on the bed as she removed the silk vest from her breasts and slid the first pasty into place.

“What has happened to you, Briana” she said aloud to herself, as her hand slid between her thighs once again. Work would have to wait a few minutes longer…

* * *

ZOE GETS AN EYEFUL

The phones were ringing non-stop and Briana was late. Late arriving? No Call? It wasn’t like Briana who always said to get the respect of the men, the women had to “out-professional the professionals”

“Yes, I will give that message to Missus Janzen when she comes…” Zoe couldn’t have noticed the irony of where her conversation stopped with the caller, but she was caught off guard by the sight of her boss entering the office.

There was Briana, walking in wearing a skirt. Briana had demanded that Zoe wear a skirt everyday “For distracting the men” but had staunchly refused to wear one herself something about “wearing the pants in the company”. But now, she was wearing a pleated skirt reaching only mid thigh and was in hose and heels – and that vest. Briana had added a suit jacket over the vest, but this only served to frame what was a more-than-ample shot of Briana’s huge breasts!

“…s-she will call you back her earliest convenience,” Zoe blurted out, hanging up the phone and tearing her eyes away from Briana and quickly writing the message on the message slip. “Good morning, Briana,”

Briana looked at her with a depth that was not anything Zoe had ever seen before. Or maybe she had – the look Briana gave her late husband as he walked by looking amazingly handsome for his advanced years. But, that couldn’t be…

“Zoe, dear, grab the “Mason file” roll the phones over to Tiffany and come immediately into my office please,” Briana said with a heavily lip-sticked smile.

“Yes, Miss,” Zoe answered dutifully, sensing this was going to be a different sort of day.

“Jon, honey, I did get your message but I was busy getting ready for the presentation today,” Briana chortled on the phone as Zoe slid into her boss’s opulent office. She was balancing the huge file detailing the proposed purchase of an airline in Minnesota and Briana’s favorite Minty Skim Chi which was made by the coffee shop in the building each morning especially to Briana’s tastes. “I can’t fuck your balls off every night,” Briana giggled.

Zoe sat the notes on Briana’s conference table and the drink on the “refreshment table” by the couch looking out the window over downtown LA.

“…bye baby, you’ll get some soon, have a great trip,” Briana hung up with Jon, who had been suddenly side-tracked for two weeks to a company project in New Zealand.

“Hi Zoe, sweetie,” Sang Briana as she flitted from her desk chair over to the couch and literally floating down to the leather cushion. Zoe couldn’t help but see the back of Briana’s stocking and garter as she sat, “Come sit for a moment.”

Zoe sat down obediently on the couch with some trepidation – she thought she knew Briana well, but was clearly going to learn something about her today that she had not seen before.

“How are things with Martin?” Briana asked, inquiring about Zoe’s on-again-off-again boyfriend.

Zoe was 21, one of ‘those’ girls. A late-bloomer, like Briana, who had grown incredibly sexy but had no idea. She dated a very attractive man just 3 years older than her, but clearly patronized her and treated like a possession to be used and then set aside, more than an obkect of affection. More than one man in the office had noted her slender 5 foot 6-inch figure, with a surprising amble boosom and her flowing dark red hair and had tried to persude her in that category, but Zoe was always a faithful person – in love and business. That’s why she was not about to question or scurry from Briana, no matter how odd this scene was.

“Oh, you know – always pretty much the same with Martin,” Zoe almost mumbled as she looked at the floor. Briana almost blinked as images of Zoe, posed as those girls from Penthouse Magazine she had seen so long ago – pouting, sexy, their pubic hair trimmed and styled in such a sexy way…

“Honey, you are too beautiful to be stuck with that ogre,” said Briana as she touched Zoe’s chin, lifting her seceretary’s head. Briana qickly caught herself, remembering all the employment law she had been taught, she literally had to shake her head and grab her skim chi to clear these invading thoughts.

“Yeah, maybe you’re right,” Zoe started but Briana quickly turned the conversation to the big presentation coming up at midday, going over the details including everthing from the PowerPoint to the meal Zoe had ordered.

Finally, Briana had one more detail about which to ask.

“How do I look?” Briana giggled as she twirled in front of Zoe, her skirt lifting and displaying her entire set of stockings and garters.

“Um, beautiful, Miss,” Zoe stammered slightly, “I – I mean it’s a different look than I’m used to.. but you look… uh – Incredible!”

Zoe hadn’t lied, her boss did look incredible, for going out on the town, Zoe wasn’t absolutely sure what the management team of Mason Prpoerties was going to think in about an hour.

“Thanks, Zoe so much, I’m ready for this meeting and YOU are awesome,” Zoe was shocked when Briana grabbed her up in a big hug. Zoe felt their breasts pressing together and her bosses had rubbing her back. The embrace lingered for a moment…

“We should go out together sometime, Briana said softly.

“Y-yes, of course,” Zoe answered, a little confused. Then, Zoe felt her boss release almost with a start, as if Briana, too, had suddenly realized the inappropriateness of the moment.

“Thanks, uh – Zoe, that will be all,” Briana said, looking at the ground and straightening her skirt, almost as if to wish it longer. Zoe could have sworn she saw her bosses face flushed as she moved towards the office door. Zoe amy have seen the blush, but she didn’t see Briana’s eyes trail back up to watch Zoe’s ass as the young secretary walked through the door.

“Briana, what is wrong with you,” Briana said, again to herself behind the closed office door. She didn’t know – had no way of knowing – she had been ordered not to know, only to let her subconscious lead her conscious mind on this new journey. Briana couldn’t have known, and, to some extent even Matszuka had not known, the power of Briana’s subconscious to willingly succumb to a self-reprogramming on a nightly basis as Briana’s brain obediently rolled through a series of programmed messages to herself each night.

“Orgasms come from women, not men”; “men are to be flirted with and given sex for advancement, not for love”; “Sex is very good”; “I am sexy and love for those around me to know I’m sexy”; “I can only orgasm when I say ‘Matszuka’”.

These orders played over and over like tapes in Briana’s head each night as her fingers and sexual arousal did the rest of the work. That and one more message – “I am emotionally and sexually attracted to women, not men.” This one had been programmed to kick in later and had done so last night.

Briana fell back in her desk chair, “What is wrong with you,” she said, as one hand slid inside her vest and the other moved her thong aside from her wanting pussy.

“Zoe,” she whispered as her sex flared to full arousal and her body obeyed her fuzzy mind…

THE MEETING

“There here, Briana.”

The signal came from Zoe, breaking Briana out of her sex-induced trance.

“Showtime,” Briana said, marching past her staff and winking at Zoe as she headed to the foyer of the building to meet Armstrong Hamilton J. Mason the third. All eyes of staff and the Mason party of ten were on Briana as she offered her hand to “Ham” as the Mason Big Cheese was called. Briana thought it was the commanding presence she portrayed, btu instead her clothing choice made the first and lasting impression.

“Mr. Mason,” Briana said, professionally, prepariong to deliver a firm handshake. As this big time mover and shaker from one of America’s richest families took her hand, Briana suddenly noticed how much he reminded her of her late husband. She suddenly wasn’t so strong, not so professional, she wanted him to like her – in fact, she wanted him to… to find her sexy????

“I am sexy and love for those around me to know I’m sexy,” her mind flooded with this instruction in a voice that might have been hers or… someone else’s, Briana wasn’t sure and wasn’t prepared to figure it out)

“Men are to be flirted with and given sex for advancement, not for love.” These thoughts shot through Briana’s mind, backed by some programming that would not allow her to sink her company.

“Ham! Let’s not be so formal!” She grabbed his hand and used it like a pulley, dragging herself closer to him, giving him a one-armed hug, a full view of her chest and a perfect feel just over his heart of the firmness provided by Boston’s best plastic surgeon.

Mason was taken back, at first, then became a little skeptical, thinking all of Briana’s actions had to be planned to take him off course, he would not be taken in. He had come here today to tell Briana to have her people back off and leave his company alone – there would be no sell and a hostile takeover would happen over his dead body.

However, as Briana shook hands and hugged all the members of his party, male and female, in full body hugs, he couldn’t help letting his eyes fall to her curvy ass. Was that a garter he spotted just under her short skirt?

The thought had barely passed when Briana took his arm and asked him to “escort” her to their conference room. Surprisingly, the tension that had been expected in this meeting was broken by Briana’s informal behavior and her staff smiled to themselves at her “bimbo brilliance”.

The presentation was long and boring, Briana wanted to bolt the room and go do something else. But somehow she had plugged through her portions and had sat right next to Ham and been attentive to his every need during the long discussions. She was tingling a little as she noticed on a regular basis that he couldn’t keep his eyes off of her, especially when she leaned into him or crossed her legs to show him the top her stockings…

Soon, the negotiations began, negotiations “Ham” never intended to allow to occur, going well into the night. Everyone was tired and frustrated and Briana noted much of the contention was coming from around the table, not between her and Ham.

“Let’s take a break,” Briana interrupted, “Ham, come up to my office for a quick drink and a breathtaking view of the city.” She grabbed his hand and led him out of the conference room to her private elevator before any of his people could interecede.

“Oh god it is so hot in there,” said Briana as she removed her jacket. She dared not look at Mr. Mason, but her pussy was tingling as she could feel him fight off a heart attack at the view he now had of her chest and navel. Briana went for the kill and she turned to look directly into his now-ashen face.

“Ham, one thing my late husband taught me is when to work and when to enjoy myself, I’m not enjoying myself right now,” she leaned in, her face inches from his, her pussy moaning for attention as his helpless eyes fell again on her chest and widened as he the vest pulled apart from her chest, exposing the pasties that caused her orgasm so long ago earlier in the morning.

“What do you say, Ham,” placing her hand on his shoulder, “Can we get this done and start mixing a little ‘pleasure’ with this ‘business’?”

Mason literally couldn’t answer and was relieved to hear the tone of the elevator bell signaling the opening of the door. “Ham’ wiped his brow with his old school handkerchief as he watched briana’s exageerated walk sway back and forth swiftly to her office, throwing opne the doors.

At the same time, Briana may have looked calm, cool and collected on the outside, she was a mass of emotions churning on the inside. Every nerve of her body was at full power, making it difficult for her to make any move without causing a twitch in her private parts. Ecah twitch made her struggle to maintain her senses and her silence as she wanted to squeal in pleasure. This man, a feared business man not much younger than her late husband, was totally knocked off his game by his lust for her. She was excited in every way, she wanted his attention on her sexy body, she wanted to win for her business and she wanted him to fuck her in her office right now. Briana saw the Penthouse pictures in her head, sexy girls, exuding sex. And once again, the face was Briana.

“Scotch, Ham?” sang Briana, offering her husband’s favorite to Ham.

“Uh yes, please, Mrs. Er – uh, Janzen.” Ham stammered, sitting on the couch as Briana motioned him to.

“Here you go, sweetie,” said Briana, as she leaned over to hand him the drink, showing off her breasts before eventually plopping down beside the elderly gentleman, much closer than is culturally allowable.

“Miss, er- Mrs. Janzen…”

“Briana, please, Ham, let’s not be so formal in here,” briana smiled, ready to move in for the kill and claim her prey.

“I’m not prepared to make a deal…”

“But I am,” said Briana reaching up to unbutton the top button on her already daring vest.

“I want to make a deal, Ham, and I’m prepared”

(another button opened)

“To do anything...”

(last button)

“…and I do mean ANYTHING necessary”

(hands on hips, pulling vest back, exposing pastie-covered breasts, and garter belt).

“Miss Janzen,—er – Briana, I’m not sure what you have in mind…”

Briana’s brain was now fully functioning under her new set of instructions, she was operating at this moment as a completely sexual being, fully without inhibitors, except, of course those instilled by her (sexy?) masseuse. Without missing a step, Briana interrupted “Ham”.

“You know exactly what I have in mind, Mr. Mason (pussy twitching),” said Briana, her eyes filled with lust as she slid off the couch, “I am about to give you blow job...”

Briana stared straight into this man’s wide eyes, she knew she had done it – she had sex’d him into a deal. She slid her hands over his crotch, finally getting to feel the cock she’d been imaging for the last 3 hours.

“If you’ll agree to my company’s deal with a few minor stipulations to make you look good…”

A squeaky, “Why yes,” was all Ham could come up with as Briana opened his snakeskin belt and unzipped the fly of his Fioravanti suit pants.

“Yes” he said again as he settled into the idea of consummating this deal – literally. “I think we’re going to get along well.”

Briana gave a simple laugh as she slid his pants down below his knees. His cock was short but thick but, to Briana’s surprise and disappointment, not quite fully hard. It smelled of cum and was moist.

“He must have cum in his fucking pants sometime along the line,” Briana thought to herself.”

As had happened before, pre-programming began to fill her brain. Briana was programmed for his pleasure. A total sexual being, unable to hold anything back sexually from this man. She took the length of his soft cock into her mouth, working back and forth with her tongue to make him aroused.

“O Briana, you are such a WHORE!” he grunted in passion.

“WHOOOSH”

Briana literally felt her brain flying down a long hallway, thrust there by some invisible word. Intense programming filled her hard drive and replaced her current function as easily as closing MS Word and opening MS Excel and a Windows computer.

“You are a prostitute”

“You have sex with men for money”

“You are worthless other than for giving a man sexual pleasure”

“Having sex with men is your job and purpose”

“The more excited you make the man, the more money you get”

Briana blinked, her mind was a little over taxed today. She sturuggled to take it all in. Normally, there were failsafes placed into her subconscious to stop a word in passing from taking over her brain. Perhaps it was the length and stuggle of the day that caused the failsafes – to fail…

“Why, yes… yes I am, honey,” Briana cooed, assuming a personality that she now believed was real.

“How much ya got, and what do you want” she said in a fake southern accent.

Mr. Mason was a rich man, and truly a dirty one. He understood role playing well and often paid handsomely for just the right girl in different parts of the world – when Mrs. Mason wasn’t around.

“O you little slut,” he followed the story, “I want to bend you over the arm of this couch, fuck your ass and shoot my cum all over those beautiful tits.

Briana was programmed to please, without thinking she obeyed (obey – o that word… ) and turned from Ham, pulled up her skirt and bent over the couch arm.

“Come and get it Mr. Mason,” said the Whore, Briana and Mr. Mason did.

He almost leaped on top of her, sliding off her panty and quickly inserted himself into her asshole. Briana, starving for sexual pleasure ground her clit into the couch, while grabbing at her luscious tits, it was time, she needed to please him, she needed the release.

Ham slid himself in and out of her tight asshole, one that had never been invaded prior to two nights ago. The one anal event had not changed the fact that she was extremely tight and Ham found it difficult to get his half-hard dick deep inside. Briana pushed against him like the animal she was at this moment, but everytime he got it in part of the way, it popped quickly back out. Briana’s ass and pussy were begging to be filled, this whore was growing increasingly frustrated that she couldn’t get fucked as she needed to be fucked – like a total whore!

“Turn around,” Ham grunted. Briana did, obediently, and he pushed her to her knees.

“Ungh”, he grunted, shooting a small spunk of cum on the side of her neck. Before Briana knew what was happening he had grabbed his cock and was stroking it. A spurt hit her vest, another as he moaned hit her chin… then he rubbed the last droplets agsint her chest as his cock shriveled to nothing.

“Oh, Briana,” he sighed as he slid up his pants and tucked in his shirt, “that was amazing, I will sign the deal and take my people out to celebrate. I’m sure you don’t want to be seen like this – don’t bother getting up.”

He looked down at her, grabbing her cum-stained chin and pulling her eyes up to his.

“This is going to be a beautiful friendship,” he smiled as he turned and left the office, leaving Briana on her knees with his sperm running down various parts of her body.

COMING SOON: NEXT STEPS