The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Contains: MF, gfd/md (switching). The consent model these characters negotiate is valid, but not recommended for general use.

Medea’s Test

© Copyright 2018 by Wiseguy

i

Jade curled her hand into a tube and blew a quick puff of air through it. Trevor’s hand went to his neck, his face showing an instant of surprise before his eyes glazed over and he flopped back onto a couple of pillows on the floor.

Laughing, Jade clapped her hands twice quickly and Trevor woke. She stopped abruptly when he called out “Freeze!” and Jade’s body locked into position, eyes wide, staring at him. Grinning wickedly, he crawled over to her motionless feet, yanked down her shorts to reveal Jade’s white panties with blue spirals on them … and stopped, staring blankly at her groin, lost.

“Yellow!” Jade said, regaining movement and pulling her shorts back up.

Trevor shook himself awake and looked puzzled. “You said you were okay with partial undressing.”

“I did,” she agreed, and then pointed back to the couch, where Medea and I had been watching their switch war. “But you never asked them.”

A look of pain and shame crossed Trevor’s face. “I’m sorry,” he said to us. “I kinda forgot you were there. I hope we didn’t cross a line for you.”

Medea and I shared a look and she answered for us. “We’re fine. Thank you both for thinking about us.”

“No harm, no foul,” I added.

Trevor’s look of relief turned to fear when Jade’s voice cut in. “Not so fast. You accidentally spoiled a surprise I’ve been preparing for weeks, Trevor. What about that?”

“You could make me forget about them again.”

“I could,” she conceded, “but you’d enjoy that, so I’d really be rewarding you rather than punishing you. I think this calls for two minutes in the penalty box, starting now.“

Jade snapped her fingers and Trevor’s hands whipped around behind him and held there as if he were handcuffed. His eyes rolled back and closed, quivering underneath, while his hips flexed. “That’s right,” Jade said, her voice teasing and hypnotic at the same time. “Feeling all those incredibly arousing touches on your hips, across your belly, along your inner thighs … everywhere except where you most want to be touched, stroked, and caressed right now. And while you’re so focused on that pleasure that you want, that you need, that you’re so desperate to feel, I have a few more suggestions for you.” She knelt down behind him and whispered things into his ear. Whatever they were, they made Trevor nod and caused a highly visible bulge to appear in his pants. Smiling, Jade stood up and moved to a nearby chair. “Time’s up.”

Trevor relaxed and let himself fall backwards again, then crossed his legs to hide his obvious erection. “I think we should be going now.”

“Has something come up?” Jade’s grin was wickedly amused. “I’m in no hurry to go anywhere.”

“Aren’t you?” Now it was Trevor’s turn to look mischievous. “Buzz on!”

Jade instantly groaned and squeezed her thighs together. “You deve!”

“Suddenly you look a lot less comfortable,” Trevor remarked. “Are you sure you don’t want to continue this in private?”

“No … uhh … I’m good.” Jade was squirming in her chair, though, and clearly distracted.

“But for how much longer, I wonder, as that sensation gets stronger and stronger and stronger … ?”

“Aaaahhh, fuck! I’m so going to get you for this!”

“I’m counting on it. Ready to give in?”

“Okay okay okay okay!!” Jade’s eyes pleaded while the rest of her body writhed.

“Buzz off.” Trevor looked to us. “Her brain is SO much fun!”

Jade groaned and eased herself out of the chair. “I think we’d better get going now,” she announced. “It’s been great hanging out with you all.”

“Same here,” I said, with Medea nodding. “Ummm … have fun?”

Trevor stood up, sliding his fists into his pockets. “We will,” he promised, pulling hands out to wave as Jade grabbed him by the belt buckle and dragged him toward the elevators.

I chuckled at their antics and regarded Medea, who sat nearby. “And then there were two.”

She gave me that warm smile that I always liked. “There were. Which is unusual, for you. Where’s your … girlfriend?”

“Ex girlfriend”, I corrected. “Happy, somewhere, probably. Just not here.”

“I’m sorry; I had no idea.”

I shrugged. “Why should you? It’s fine; happened a while ago, no blood drawn on either side. But this is my first time going to a hypnosis con stag, which felt a little weird.” I pointed to the empty space between us. “You seem to be unusually solitary as well.”

Medea nodded. “I had a goal for this weekend to do more switchy things. When people see me with regular partners they assume I’m not available.”

“I know how that works,” I agreed. “So how did you do?”

“Meh,” she shrugged. “I met a couple of people, but nobody I felt comfortable bottoming for.”

“I’m sorry. If I’d realized you were looking, I would have volunteered myself as tribute.”

A look of interest crossed Medea’s elegant face. “Is it too late?” Interest, and maybe a touch of controlled excitement?

Some of that excitement ran through me too. Medea and I knew each other casually through meeting up at hypno cons. We’d done a little bit of quick trancing with each other and a lot of flirting, but had never really done a serious scene together. I’d often wondered—okay, and maybe fantasized a little—about what a private scene with her might be like. “No, certainly not. Did you have something in mind?”

I could see the wheels turning in her mind. “You said something in your unconference session this morning that intrigued me. You were talking about the Arons depth scale, and how it’s overrated as a measure of anyone’s hypnotic capability.”

“It totally is,” I said, “and it’s kind of a pet peeve of mine. Not just Arons, of course; Stanford, LeCron-Bordeaux, Davis-Husband … they’re all based on the same blatantly false assumptions. Arons was just the one that someone brought up at the time.” Then it hit me that I might have just put a big, gnarly foot in my mouth. “Do you find those things useful?”

She must have seen my sudden worry, because she laughed a little. “Not at all, no. As a matter of fact, I’ve developed my own hypnotic response test that I use with play partners. But my test has nothing to do with depth; it’s more about measuring how much control a partner is willing to yield to me.”

“That sounds intriguing,” I said. “How do you measure something like that?”

“Like Stanford, in a way,” she explained. “I use a series of steps, each one requiring a higher degree of trust and yielding of control than the one before. When the person being tested safewords out, then we’ve reached their personal limit and I know what our boundaries are going to be.”

“What happens when they don’t safeword before the end of the scale?”

She eyed me appraisingly again. “I don’t know; it hasn’t happened yet. Do you think you might be the first?”

“I want to accept that challenge,” I admitted, “but we started this conversation talking about how you wanted to bottom more. This doesn’t seem to be leading us that way.”

“No,” she agreed, “but I’m curious to see how far you’ll go. How about if we do the test, then switch and have you top me?”

“Sounds fair.” I shifted a little in my seat to get more comfortable. “Ready.”

Medea frowned and looked around. “This is a little too public for my liking. The later steps in the test get … kind of intimate. Your room, or mine, would be better.”

“I have a roommate,” I told her, “so I can’t guarantee we won’t be interrupted.”

“I can,” she replied. “My room it is, then.”

“Lead the way.”

I followed, my mind replaying Medea’s voice (The later steps in the test get … kind of intimate) and wondering what I might have gotten myself into. I listed some of what I considered the likely possibilities and decided I could handle those if it came to it.

Medea’s room was a single king on the third floor, well away from the main cluster of con-goers’ rooms upstairs, so the halls were quiet and we didn’t encounter anyone else once we left the elevators. She suggested I use the bathroom to avoid interruption later, which seemed wise. When I came out she pointed me to the sofa against the far wall and visited the bathroom herself.

She came out and sat next to me, her body turned in my direction. “Before we begin, we should negotiate what’s going to happen here. It’s a little bit difficult, because if I just list out the steps in the test and have you say ‘yes’ or ‘no’ to each one, that spoils the test. It’s better if you don’t know exactly where the scale starts and ends.”

I nodded. “I’m assuming from what you’ve said that the scale includes increasing levels of erotic, possibly sexual, sorts of suggestions. I’m not involved with anyone, so there’s nobody I have to consult to get permission for that kind of thing. Chances are good that anything you’re okay with suggesting I’m probably okay with doing.”

She considered that for a moment before nodding. “Okay. What I’d like to do, if you’re okay with this, is adopt a model I like to call ‘assumed consent’. It means that we each assume the other consents to whatever suggestions we give them unless they safeword. Safe word yellow cancels the suggestion but the scene can continue; red ends the scene immediately. While we’re doing my response test, the first yellow or red ends the test. How does that sound to you?”

“This is a new one on me,” I admitted, mulling it over. “How is this different from CNC?”

“That depends on your definition of CNC. To me, CNC means you give me a blank check—I can do anything I want without asking you first as long as I don’t cross an agreed-on line. I don’t think we know each other well enough for that yet. With assumed consent, I’m asking you to trust me to explore until I find your boundaries and then stop. And I’m giving the same trust to you, of course.”

“Hmmmm. What if you run into someone who is reluctant to safeword?”

“We take care of that early on,” she assured me, “as part of the test. I also check in after each step to make sure we’re still green.”

“Okay, I think I’m good with that for the test. What about after, when I’m the top?”

“We can do a more formal negotiation if you want to for that,” she told me. “Or we can use assumed consent. It’s up to you; I just want you to know that I’m not asking you for anything I’m not willing to give you myself.”

“Does that mean anything you ask me to do in the test, I can have you do later?” I was partly teasing, partly curious.

An extra touch of color rose in Medea’s cheeks and her eyes took on an extra shine. “If you’d like to.”

“I like keeping my options open.”

“In that case … is there anything I need to know about your body? Problem joints, health concerns, no-touch zones, anything like that?”

Her voice had just a hint of vulnerability in it, so I made a point of considering and then answering thoroughly. “My left knee is a little strained; I just need to take it easy on stairs until it heals. I’m in good health, with nothing that could be passed to someone else. I don’t mind being touched, generally, so you can pretty much do whatever. Can we leave it that if something feels off, I’ll just ask you not to do that again?”

“We can, definitely. My knees and joints are fine, and I’m also cleared for … anything we might choose to do later. You can use those same touch boundaries with me.”

“Okay. If you tell me to stop touching somewhere, I’m going to treat that as a hard limit and not ask about it again. Is that okay with you?”

She seemed to relax again. “Very okay. I will make the same assumption with you.”

“This should be very interesting.”

“Does that mean you’re ready to be hypnotized and begin the test?”

I grinned as I recognized the offer of the hypnotic contract. “Yes,” I told her, “I agree to be hypnotized and to undergo your test.”

She winked. “Thank you. Let’s begin.”