The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Gina finds out that meeting the parents is not all fun and games for her at least not at first

This material is for adults only. And is a work of fiction. (A literary work based on the imagination and not on fact. remember that!) Therefore, if you are (1) under 18 yrs (2) offended by stories of a sexual nature, (3) have trouble telling the difference between fantasy & reality (4) think it would be fun to try this at home, LEAVE NOW. If on the other hand, you are, like me, an adult just looking for a little break from reality, READ ON!

Meet the fuckers

I find my eyes transfixed on the dancing flame as it fills not only my vision but also my very mind and for some reason it is now the only thing I can see, the only thing I want to see. I am feeling so tired, so in need of sleep as I listen to the soft soothing faraway voice. A voice that seems forceful yet pleasant and one I feel compelled to listen and follow each and every word it speaks. I wonder deep down inside why I am looking so intensely at this candle flame? I know something is wrong with what I am doing and yet my eyes don’t want to leave the beautiful flickering flame as it dances threw my eyes and into my mind.

But as soon as I ask this question it fades from my mind and I realize it is unimportant. Only the flame the voice and the relaxation matters to me now! The warmth glow of the flame starts to spreads from to my eyes to my mind before filling my entire body. And I feel my self floating and dancing along with the flame before my eyes. It feels so good as I wait and watch the dancing flame for more words to fill my mind. Each word that is spoken becomes a new thought and each new thought is replacing the thoughts the flame is burning away. The voice is no longer just a voice it has become my thoughts it has become my very mind.

Time doesn’t seem to exist anymore there is just the flame the voice and my thoughts. Now there is no voice just the thoughts that come to me on the flame. I should feel scared but am not! I know I can leave this state any time I want, but something is telling me I don’t want to. I know I want nothing but to remain watching the Beautiful flickering flame that is now my mind.

The thought that I want to say my name comes to me.

“My name is Gina” I say I smile, as the flame seems to dance in time with my voice.

Another thought comes to me and I know I now want to say my age.

“I am sixteen Years old,” I say out loud and again the flame dances with every word.

Another thought comes to me and I blush as I say

“I am a virgin” the flames dance across every inch of my body Thoughts of my cute boyfriend James fill my mind, and my voice says, “I am Heterosexual”

This time the flames do not dance. Something is wrong. The flame is telling me what it is

Thoughts, emotions and feelings that at first seem strange to me enter my mind. I cannot remember having thoughts like this before. Thoughts that would once have made me uncomfortable I now find exciting and enjoyable. I realize these thoughts are my thoughts. They are my memories and my dreams. They remind me that sexually I have always been strongly attracted to not only dominant men but to dominant women also, “I am Bi Sexual” I say and smile as the flames dance with me once more.

I watch the flame as new thoughts that I don’t have to concern my self with dance with the flame across my mind. Burning away the old silly thoughts and dreams I once had and replacing new ones. I laugh as I dance with the flame and the voice threw my mind as each new thought takes the place of the old. I now know who and what I am and what I want to be forever! Now my thoughts are telling me I must leave the flames warm embrace for now. Even do it scares me a little I know I must do as my thoughts asks, my thoughts tell me I can return to this relaxing place whenever I hears a single word. As I think those thoughts the fear slips away even as the glow fades before my eyes. The thoughts in my mind changes once again, it is becoming a voice and the voice is counting.

“8.....9.......10!”

I don’t remember it happening but my eyes are closed, and without the flame I am in total darkness. I open them Slowly the brightness hurts my eyes I blink to clear them as I look around. I am sitting on the floor. In front of me is a table. Standing on it is a lone candle. I can see a wisp of smoke still curling from its wick. I force myself to look away from it. I begin to take in my surroundings. The table, the carpet, the room all seem strange to me. How did I get here? There are two people sitting on the other side of the table smiling at me. They are a man and a woman in there early to mid forties. My memory is still foggy. I cannot remember who they are. I know I should feel afraid but for some reason I do not. My eyes roam the room again. There is someone else with us. I look to my Left. A Boy is sitting there motionless. He is my boyfriend James! Why is his face so blank and without any expression. Why are his eyes blank and staring into space? I hear my name bring called. I have no time to think of James right now. I look again at the two people across from me. I remember were I am now. I remember who these people are. They are Lynda and John and they are James’s parents and this is there home.

James and I have been going out together for over two mounts now and I decided it was time he brought me here to meet his parents. I remember being so nerves sitting across from them wondering if they wouldn’t like me and so afraid of saying something wrong that I could hardly speak. Then John had suggested a way of helping me relax. And Lynda had lit the now dead candle in front of me and told me to breathe deeply and relax. I was a little concerned at first by John’s suggestion but James had smiled and told me it was nothing to worry about and that he had done it lots of times. So I decided to give it a try after all what harm could it do! “How are you feeling now Gina?” John asks a look of concern on his face. I don’t even have to think about my reply “I feel Wonderful Sir” I say smiling as I watch James’s parents smiles match my own. “You were about to tell us what you wanted to be now that you have met us Gina” " Lynda says looking intently at me. I try to remember being asks that question before I watched the beautiful dancing light. But my mind is still foggy. Yet I must have been thinking that, as the thought of what I want is right here in my mind! I feel a little embarrass to speak it out load. Luckily John seems to be reading my mind as I sit here looking once again at the now dead candle. “You have been such a good Girlfriend to James that you can be anything you want to be here in our home Gina! You only need ask!” John says glancing over at his wife. “That’s right Gina darling! Now tell us what it is you really want” Lynda says her voice a little more forceful than before. A shiver of excitement runs threw my body with the force of her words. I feel so guilty and ashamed making them wait for my answer. I look up at their faces staring down at me. I feel so small yet existed. “Gina you are wasting out time, tell us now what your deeps desire is” John orders. I feel my Pussy get wet as he order me to answer their questions.

Hoping they will understand! I form the answer in my mind “I want someone to use me as their submissive Fuck Slave!” I timidity whisper and wait for their look of disgust. Instead I see their smiles widen!. " You know that some people would find your request perverted don’t you Girl?” Lynda asks a look of scorn on her face. “Yes I know” I say eyes cast down my voice is shaking with fear that they will tell me to leave! " Tell me who do you want to use you Girl?” Lynda asks scornfully. I am so turned on I can hardly stop my body from shaking as I say “You and John.” I bite my lip and wait “Yes! You see darling I was right she is a perfect subject John Laughs with triumph! I look up wondering what he means. “Quiet lover you will confuse the Girl” Lynda says squeezing his arm. She continues to smile at me but the smile is different now more predatory “If we were to allow you to serve us Girl it would be our secret you understand that don’t you?” John says his voice more forceful now. New hope fills me at his word. “I promise I wont tell anyone if only you let me, ………” I say before my voice brakes off. Lynda winks at her husband, before she asks. “If we let you what Girl? My nipples are hard and my pussy is soaking my panties as I look from face to face as they wait for my answer. “If only you let me be your submissive Fuck Slave,” I answer my voice sounding so small it is almost a whisper. " Are you certain this is what you want Girl?” John asks smiling. “Yes Sir please let me serve Lynda and You” I cry eagerly. As I watch John looks at Lynda " do you even know what you will be required to do as our Fuck slave? John asks the edge back in his voice once again. " Yes sir! My body, my mind, all that I am will be yours to do with as you please. To take and use anyway you desire all that you ask of me I will do with out question or thought. I will belong to you!” I say loudly. John turns and nods to Linda who is smiling. I know now my dream is about to come through.

“Ok Fuck Slave we except your servitude.” John says with a smile. I feel my pussy moisten with excitement. “Strip for your owners Slave” Lynda commands. I jump to my feet and look over towards were James sits motionless. “You don’t have to concern yourself with James anymore Fuck Slave you belong to us now!” Johns laughing voice is telling me. I realize this is true. James is no longer my concern I am there Fuck Slave now and they have given me a command. I remove my clothing letting each item drop to the floor without a thought. They are unimportant to me now! All that’s important to me now is doing as my owners command.

I stand here naked before my new owners and watch as both Lynda and John start to undress. John watches as Lynda walks slowly around me her fingers gently running across my skin playing with my tits and wet pussy.” All hot and ready I see slave,” she laughs forcing two fingers deep inside my swollen lips. I take a deep breath and shiver as I answer, “yes Mistress!” she laughs as she withdraws her fingers and holds them to her nose. “Lynda don’t go stealing her cherry before I get a chance!” I hear John say as his hands play with my breasts.

Lynda lies down on the sheepskin rug that lies just beside me and slowly spreads her legs commanding me to kneel between them. “You are going to enjoy this almost as much as we will my little Fuck Slave” Lynda says with a smile. I know this is true. She motions me towards her waiting treasure. I bend forward and feel Lynda’s fingers in my hair.

As my lips touch her moist Lips I feel John’s hands grip my waist and his heavy weight presses down on me. I feel his cock head inching inside my hot wet pussy. As Lynda pulls my Face deeper between her legs John pulls my hips back forcing his shaft deep inside my virgin pussy. This is my signal to begin using my tongue to bring pleasure to mistress’s Pussy. As time passes they use me every way possible. Mistress is now wearing her strap-on and I smile with joy as she fucks my Pussy as my Master Fucks me from behind. In the corner James still looks on expressionlessly, his eyes staring but unseeing as his parents double fuck their new eager Fuck Slave, A fuck Slave that was once his Simple innocent virgin Girlfriend. But I am that no longer. I am property, I am toy, and I am plaything. Now and forever I am Fuck Slave!

THE END