The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A Meeting in the Park

Nervously I looked around. There were a lot of people in this park and I wasn’t completely sure he was going to show up. I’d done a lot of preperation work for today, but you can never be sure a suggestion is going to take. I’d hypnotized him numerous times, planting the suggestions to make today a reality. The first time we’d joked about this scenerio I had said it was a lovely fantasy. He’d quickly corrected me, “it’s a dream, not a fantasy...something that could happen.” So I’d done it, laid the groundwork to make this dream come true. Still, I really wasn’t sure I could pull it off.

I looked down at my outfit again, it had taken me a while to choose it. I wanted to look attractive but not so much so that I garnered a lot of attention in this oh so public place. The purple dress, my favorite color, was rather simple but nice. It was a light sweater dress with a V neckline. A pretty necklace with a small crystal hanging from it drew a bit of attention to my neckline. Black hose and black leather boots, almost knee high with a small heel, completed the outfit nicely. I’d pulled my long brown hair back with a simple clip. I had to admit it wasn’t a terribly domme outfit, save the leather boots (soft, the kind that shaped to the legs..rather than shiny and stiff).

I was so distracted by my own thoughts that I almost didn’t see him coming. He was a few minutes later than I’d suggested but that just made me smile, why should today be any different than any other day? He looked comfortable in his blue jeans, blue tee shirt, sneakers, and the trademark sunglasses. He almost walked right by me, but then he stopped and looked. He had such a sweet face, and those blue eyes that were so easy to get lost in. I have to admit I’d lost myself in them more than once. Mentally I told myself to stop those thoughts, as this is where I always get myself in trouble. I had promised myself it wouldn’t happen today. Of course, this is a promise I’d made and broken on multiple occassions but today was different and judging by his facial expression phase two of the plan was working as I didn’t see a trace of recognition on his face. He politely (did I mention that Jim is always polite?) asked me if anyone else was sitting on the bench and when I said there wasn’t he sat down next to me.

I tried to squelch the panic that was starting to rise in me. My whole adult life, anytime I tried to play a scene I get panicked that I’ll mess it up and won’t do it well. The problem with this is it increases the liklihood that you will mess up and prevents you from enjoying the moment. I gulped back my concerns. I’d played the role of the domme online many, many times and did a decent job. I could do this too. I’d rehearsed it in my head oh so many times. The trouble was, he had such a habit of making a joke out of everything that it was hard to play this role with him. He’d say something funny and I’d laugh so hard there was no way to maintain character (a phrase I was familiar with from all my drama classes). The other problem was if he wasn’t joking he’d do something sweet or lower his voice in that way that just turned me to mush and all hope of my maintaining control of the situation was lost. This was the reason for the suggestion that he not recognize me.

I commented out loud that it was a lovely day and he nodded his agreement. I had to smile, he was the quiet type. So often he accused me of rambling, which was amusing when you considered that I’m really the shy, quiet type. However, he brought out a different side to my personality and I know he felt that I frequently yacked his ear off. Still, when I did shut up and listen, the sound of his voice did things to me that can only be described as mmmmmmm. I shivered a little at the thought and recollected my thoughts, today was not the day for this.

My thoughts shifted to how amazing it was that I had successfully entranced him to not know me. I really thought there was no way on earth that could work and mentally patted myself on the back for a job well done. I used that thought to boost my confidence and continue on.. I knew if I drew him out a little he’d talk to me, I just had to remind myself that I was in control here and directing the scenerio. I asked him if he came to this park often as I didn’t recall seeing him here. He told me he didn’t come as often as he liked but it was a good place to get away for some quiet time. I told him I enjoyed quiet time too. I could tell he was observing the scene. He is a people watcher by nature so I knew he was enjoying himself and I waited a bit while he enjoyed this time. We had all day, there was no need to start immediately.

Slowly I moved a bit closer to him. I could tell by the slight flicker in his eyes that he noticed, but ever the gentleman he said nothing. I asked him if he’d like to walk along the path with me. I cursed myself internally, a domme wouldn’t ask a domme would have insisted. He looked a bit surprised but of course he said yes, I knew he would. At least he was coming with me so I could forgive myself the small mistake. It was a beautiful day, the sun was shining and it was just cool enough for comfort. We walked along in comfortable silence until I couldn’t stand it any longer and took his hand. Walking hand in hand is one of our favorite activities and it was almost like torture to not do it. Besides, I was the domme today right...why shouldn’t I do whatever I felt like. He did not resist, he’s always told me he was easy but I’m rarely brave enough to test that, and we walked along like that. We stopped at a little stand where they sold snacks and I suggest some ice cream. There I go again, I should have said I wanted some ice cream rather than suggest. I sure had a lot to learn about being a domme. He thought that sounded lovely and so we got two vanilla cones. I breathed a sigh of relief, at least my plan was still humming along accordingly. He insisted on paying for mine, I was used to that from him though so I didn’t bother to protest. Besides, a real mistress would expect to be treated right? As we walked we licked at our cones, and I had such fun twirling my tongue around and around. I could feel myself getting into the role of the tease, a role I play much better than that of domme or mistress. He said nothing but I knew, he was watching and judging by the slight buldge in his pants it was arousing him. I wanted to reach out and touch his arousal but it wasn’t quite time yet.

We finished our cones and came to a more isolated part of the park, fewer people and fewer distractions and I stopped. Quickly I wrapped my arms around him and kissed him, softly at first and then more firmly. I heard just the slightest moan escape from his lips and then he melted into me, almost stumbling but I was ready for that...it wasn’t the first time that had happened. Feet firmly planted on the ground I held steady so we could continue kissing. When at last our lips parted I held him close to me and whispered, “good boy” in his ear. I thrilled at the affect I was having on him. When I felt him steady I backed up a little. I then began speaking. Look at my crystal pet, hanging right there so close to my breasts. Watch how it sparkles and shines, so pretty to watch. If I move ever so slightly you may notice how it swings back and forth. (I supressed a snicker as his head began to sway back and forth, watching the crystal).

“Come with me pet,” I said. When he didn’t protest (YES, I’d finally spoken with a take charge attitude) I took his hand again and lead him along the path, towards my car. He got in my car without question, his eyes had that vacant look that thrilled me to no end. I helped him with the seatbelt and took the driver’s seat. Slowly I felt the domme in me arise, the Elizabeth as I liked to think of her. My real name was Mandy of course, but today I was in full Elizabeth form. I had set the trap and lured in my boy, correction, My boy and he was going to be Mine. “How are you dear?, I asked him teasingly. His incoherent response let me know that he was in the zone and didn’t want to come out of it. He’d responded to the crystal just as I’d programmed him to do. We don’t usually use triggers, we’ve found them unnecessary, but sometimes they can be fun and I didn’t want to give him too much chance to resist me.

We drove for a bit, I played some music softly on the radio and sang quietly under my breath not wanting to disturb the warm puddle of Jim that was next to me. I couldn’t resist though, I glided my hand up his thigh and all the way up to his cock. Right now it was soft just like his brain, but I would change that shortly. When we came to a stop light I slid my hand under his shirt and playfully tweaked his nipple. He jumped a little but didn’t really come out of his deep state of trance. Oh yum, my excitement was already starting to build and I must confess to a bit of moisture between my legs. At last we reached our destination and I told him he was going to need to walk for a bit. I sensed reluctance but he obeyed none the less.

Luckily I’d thought ahead and already checked in, so we just had to take the elevator up to the room. We were alone in the elevator, how fortunate for me. I leaned him against the wall of the elevator and kissed him like I was never going to stop. I felt myself starting to melt into him and once again gathered myself together. I placed my hand on the back of his head and slid my fingers down through his hair, along the back of his neck and down his back. I was rewarded by the shiver that escaped his body. Having him react that way brought about such feelings in me I had to remind myself to hold back a little, after all, he’d already told me once that I was a bit aggressive. I silently chuckled at this thought. How different he was from anyone else in my life, certainly nobody else had ever accused me of THAT.

The elevator reached our floor and I lead him to the room. I opened the door which opened to a lovely room. A comfortable king size bed was off to one side and a nightstand on either side. On the other side was a small kitchenette, after all we were going to be staying here for a few days and I planned on us spending much of that time in this room. The bestest (one of Jim’s favorite words) part of the room though was the fireplace in the small living room, with a thick rug in front of it. I knew we’d make good use of that rug as I did not plan on doing all of the love making in the bed. I smiled in anticipation at the thought, up till now all of our sexual encounters had been via online or the phone. That is nice but it is in no way like the real thing. We’d taken our time, getting to know each other and learning what the other liked. I’d never fallen in love so slowly before, and now I was beyond ready to be with him. I turned on the automatic fireplace. We’d been out long enough that it was dark outside and the fire provided a warm glow around the room as I lowered the lights. I went over and hit the play button on the CD player I’d brought to the room earlier that day. It was ready to go with the perfect song. As “Amazed” started to play I felt myself starting to tear up at the emotions the song evoked in me. I gathered myself together yet again and reminded myself I was wearing my Elizabeth clothes today. I lead my Jim to the front of the fireplace and wrapped my arms around him. Dance with me pet, I whispered and felt him melt into me. So very mmmmmmmmmmm. As the music played we swayed, words were not needed, I simply enjoyed the feel of his body next to mine. My hands wandered up and down his back holding him so close to me. I never wanted to let him go.

As the music ended I slowly lead him to the couch. I sat down and requested that he kneel. “Yes mistress,” he said as he kneeled in front of me. The sight of him, on his knees, blank eyes, ready to obey my every wish was incredibly arousing. I took his hand and placed it on my knee. “You know what to do my sweetheart. Slide your hand up my thigh pet.” His reply of, “yes mistress, I obey” was very mmmmmmmmmmm and there is no other word to describe that. I felt his hand slide up my thigh and my dress slid up with it. As his fingers reached my red lacy panties, I heard a moan and this time I knew it had escaped from my own lips. I needed this, I wanted this, and he belonged to me. I held my body up slightly so he could remove the panties from my legs. I had a strong urge to ask him to bury his head there and lick away, but it could wait. This wasn’t what I wanted for today.

Instead I took his hand and told him to rise. He obeyed without question and I lead him over to the bed. Slowly I slid him out of his shirt, taking time to kiss each nipple...I know how sensitive they are. He’d told me once that his lower anatomy seemed to react directly to his nipples being stimulated. When I reached between his legs I could feel the truthfulness in that statement. Then I loosened his jeans and watched as they slid to the floor. I needed to finish this soon because I could tell he needed to lay down and he would go even deeper for me if he didn’t need to focus on standing. I slid down his briefs and guided him down on the bed. Then I slid off my dress over my head to reveal the purple negligee that was hiding under it. Even in his deepened state I thought I saw a look of appreciation flash in his eyes. I removed his shoes and socks so that the jeans and briefs came completely off. I then explored his body with my mouth and my hands. He was all sighs and moans and I could sense him lapsing deeper into that place he goes to. I had told him once I longed to spend a day just touching and kissing him, listening to him moan while he lets go mentally and physically. I lost track of time as I enjoyed his body, feeling between his legs, up and down his thighs, sucking at his nipples, kissing down his stomach, trailing kisses along his neck, and kissing his lips. I felt more and more possessive as I did this and a deep need to possess him. I ached for his touch in return but not right now, that could wait. I didn’t want him to have to think that much. As my body slid on to his and I slid him into me I moaned. I made love to him until we orgasmed together and I collapsed on top of him.

It was late and we hadn’t eaten, but I knew I wasn’t hungry and I was pretty sure he wasn’t either. It would be interesting, pretending to be strangers for a few days. Part of me rethought that, it was fun in the beginning but really, wouldn’t it be more intimate if he knew who I was. Maybe I should try undoing that suggestion. I looked over at him, he’d been sleeping but he seemed to be stirring. He opened those lovely blue eyes and looked at me. The vacant look was gone and I heard the sound mmmmmmmmm escape from his lips. I stared at him hoping my face didn’t give away my emotions, after all we were supposed to be strangers. He smiled at me, he really had a nice smile, and said “hello my mistress.” I thrilled at that and smiled back. I leaned down and kissed him gently. I wrapped my arms around him and held him close, nestling his head against my chest. I entwined my legs with his so that we were as physically close as we could be. I sighed happily and I heard him whisper, “I love you Mandy.” I jerked back, startled. This time his eyes were not only quite clear but they seemed to be twinkling a bit. When he reached back and patted my bottom it hit me. He does that just to rile me up and he’d only be trying to rile me up if....then I knew. You knew the whole time didn’t you, you never forgot??? I tried to sound indignant but I fear I was failing miserably. His simple, “uh huh” was all I needed. Flustered I muttered, “you brat.” He grinned, “but we had fun didn’t we?” I reluctantly nodded yes, trying to convince myself that I should be more upset about this.. “Then does it really matter?” he asked. Pride got the better of me and I tried to scowl, but it’s hard to scowl with a pair of mischievous eyes and a grinning face looking back at you. “I suppose the whole part where you were tranced today was fake too?", I said indignantly. Jim said it absolutlely was not. He said he knew I’d be more confident if I believed the suggestion to forget me had worked. Damn him, how did he always manage to do this to me? I felt like I was 13. When he leaned in and kissed me though it was all over, all I could do was melt. After all, we had a few more days left and I didn’t intend to waste a single second of them.