The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Dreamreaper2k’s Path to Empowerment is one of my all-time favourite stories. I was absolutely swept up in the back and forth, the creeping lesbian logic, and the “talked into it” theme became a major fantasy of mine. When DR2K followed Path to Empowerment up with Like a Woman, I was overjoyed. I love that the theme was continued, that DR2K was writing lesbian as well as gay content, and I especially enjoy how the character from one story is mentioned in the other. Mmm continuity!

Dreamreaper2k’s email doesn’t work. I wanted to thank them for their work and could think of no better way than to create my own entry into The Mesmer PATH TO EMPOWERMENT universe. It gets me so wet to imagine others doing so as well.

This hits very close to the truth for me, as well. The players are real. With the exception of the Path to Empowerment part, this pretty much happened and I’m seriously smitten. Special thanks to my friend Christina, for inspiring me and helping edit this story. I hope you enjoy.

Mei’s Path to Empowerment

(Christina)

Woah! Sorry to walk into the bathroom without knocking, Mei.

(Mei)

Mrhnnn? W.wwhat?

(Christina)

Aww, looks like somebody fell asleep in the bath tub!

(Mei)

Ughn, whatever, Christina. What time is it?

(Christina)

It’s ten after eight. Did you not go to work today?

(Mei)

N-no, I c-called in sick.

(Christina)

Honey, that water is icy cold! Let me turn the hot water on for you. Lay still. That’s better, isn’t it?

(Mei)

Yes, thank you.

(Christina)

Now what’s all this about you skipping work again? Are you going to be able to make rent?

(Mei)

Yeah, just... just don’t worry about it, okay?

(Christina)

Then what’s going on?

(Mei)

It’s my boss. I can’t stand her! She’s always standing over my shoulder and giving me grief, second guessing my work and even putting me down in front of my coworkers. She told me I have to copy her on every email I send, and she even had the gall to tell me maybe she’d have to sit in on every call I make!

(Christina)

She sounds like she’s out to get you.

(Mei)

It gets worse! Yesterday she called me into her office, bitching about my skirt length. She told me that from now on I have to go to her office every morning so she can make sure I’m not wearing anything that will disturb the men! Can you believe that!?

(Christina)

Wow.

(Mei)

I know, right? I just can’t being around her anymore.

(Christina)

You can’t hide in a bubble bath your whole life, Mei. Besides, those bubbles are looking a little sparse.

(Mei)

Eep! I’m totally flashing you! Hand me the bubbles, please.

(Christina)

Don’t worry about that. You look beautiful. Just relax, you’ve had a hard day.

(Mei)

Okay, thanks. You’re right, Christina.

(Christina)

Besides, you don’t have bubble bath left.

(Mei)

Well... I mean isn’t that bottle in your hand -

(Christina)

No, I don’t have a bottle in my hand. You don’t have any more bubble bath, so it’s okay for you to just relax in the tub. Don’t worry about me.

(Mei)

Yes Christina.

(Christina)

That’s it. So what have you been listening to? Don’t you know you shouldn’t have headphones in while you’re in the tub!

(Mei)

Oh! I totally forgot. I think it’s okay when it is in a phone, right?

(Christina)

If that makes you happy. What were you listening to[a]?

(Mei)

That’s actually why I stayed home. It’s called The Mesmer PATH TO EMPOWERMENT!

(Christina)

You stayed home for a motivational speaker?

(Mei)

Don’t laugh! It’s not like that, really. I was skeptical too!

(Christina)

What’s it about?

(Mei)

Well, it’s a self help mp3, sure, but it’s actually really customizable. See, the first file puts me into a hypnotic meditation.

(Christina)

Hypnotism? You don’t think that works, do you?

(Mei)

Of course! I mean I fell asleep in the bath, didn’t I?

(Christina)

Apparently so.

(Mei)

I do feel ridiculous talking to you in the tub like this.

(Christina)

Oh Mei, don’t give it a second thought. We’re both girls here, you can be naked in a tub of water with me.

(Mei)

Yeah, I guess so. What was I saying?

(Christina)

You were hypnotized.

(Mei)

Yeah, I was totally hypnotized!

(Christina)

And there’s more than one file?

(Mei)

Yeah. The second file is a recording of a bunch of self empowerment phrases that I read. I want to get over my fear of my boss and stand up to her! Here, let me show you... huh...

(Christina)

What?

(Mei)

It looks like I missed a call from you.

(Christina)

Oh honey, don’t worry about that. You were sleeping.

(Mei)

...it isn’t a missed call, after all. Did I pocket dial you for 2 hours?

(Christina)

Haha, silly Mei. Forget about the phone call.

(Mei)

I.. I forget what I was saying.

(Christina)

You were telling me about being hypnotized and the second file.

(Mei)

Oh, yeah. So the way it works is that after I’m hypnotized, I believe anything after the first file. So the second file is full of all those good phrases I read to myself, and I think it worked!

(Christina)

What if what you hear after the first file isn’t your phrases?

(Mei)

That’s not how it works, Christina. The files work together.

(Christina)

Whatever makes you happy, Mei. Do you think it worked?

(Mei)

I… think so?

(Christina)

So you aren’t afraid of your boss anymore? She doesn’t get you upset?

(Mei)

No, I don’t feel upset at all! She doesn’t scare me.

(Christina)

That’s great news! Just because she’s a dominant woman, doesn’t mean you should hate her.

(Mei)

Yeah! There’s no reason to hate her!

(Christina)

Exactly, she’s just a dominant woman. Nothing to be afraid of.

(Mei)

You’re so right! She’s just dominant. That’s nothing to be afraid of.

(Christina)

Sometimes submissive girls get intimidated by the attention of a dominant woman, so it was only natural that you’d be intimidated by her at first.

(Mei)

Yeah it’s only natural- wait, submissive?

(Christina)

Well of course, Mei! You’re submissive, aren’t you?

(Mei)

I- I don’t know.

(Christina)

You boss is dominant.

(Mei)

Yeah, she’s totally dominant.

(Christina)

You were afraid of your boss.

(Mei)

I was so afraid I didn’t go to work.

(Christina)

Well then, pretty girl. If you were afraid of her, and she’s dominant, what does that make you?

(Mei)

Submissive!

(Christina)

That’s right. You’re so submissive, aren’t you Mei?

(Mei)

Oh yeah, I’m SO submissive!

(Christina)

You’re doing a good job, Mei.

(Mei)

Omigosh, thanks Christina! Wait- what do you mean?

(Christina)

Well you aren’t afraid of dominant women anymore, are you?

(Mei)

Not at all. I’m submissive!

(Christina)

That’s right! You know how I can tell you’re so submissive, Mei?

(Mei)

How?

(Christina)

Because you’re not afraid of me.

(Mei)

What? Well of course I’m not!

(Christina)

That’s a good girl! You’re not afraid of dominant women.

(Mei)

I’m too submissive to be afraid of dominant women, Christina. What’s your point?

(Christina)

If you’re not afraid of me, and you’re not afraid of dominant women, that means that-

(Mei)

That- that you’re a dominant woman!

(Christina)

Bingo, babe! You got it in one.

(Mei)

That’s so great, Christina! I’m so submissive, I’m not afraid of you anymore at all!

(Christina)

If that makes you happy.

(Mei)

Oh, it does! I love being a submissive, knowing that I don’t need to be afraid of dominant women anymore.

(Christina)

Best news ever, honey. It must have been confusing, being a submissive near dominant women all the time and not knowing it.

(Mei)

Yeah, totally- huh? Why?

(Christina)

Well, you know that dominant and submissive is sexual too, right?

(Mei)

Oh yeah, good point. But its not like that.

(Christina)

No, sweetie. It is.

(Mei)

Well maybe. I guess. I don’t know.

(Christina)

It’s alright, sweetie, you don’t have to know. You just have to let yourself be submissive. Be yourself.

(Mei)

Thanks Christina! I feel really safe with you.

(Christina)

Well that’s just it. Submissives don’t have to be afraid of dominant women. You get to feel safe with dominant women instead!

(Mei)

I really do.

(Christina)

I know you do, Mei. I’m so glad you get to be yourself with me. You get to be submissive to me.

(Mei)

Yeah!

(Christina)

Submissives like you feel so safe when you listen to me.

(Mei)

Yeah, when I listen to you I feel safe.

(Christina)

Dominant women keep submissives safe because they care about each other.

(Mei)

Yeah, we care about each other.

(Christina)

Yes, we really do. Dominant women like me make the perfect friends for submissives like you.

(Mei)

You’re my perfect friend.

(Christina)

Absolutely, baby! A submissive like you doesn’t have to worry about anything with me. You can just do what a dominant woman says and everything will be fine.

(Mei)

Everything will be fine.

(Christina)

It’s easy for submissives to be happy when you trust a dominant woman, like me.

(Mei)

I trust you.

(Christina)

It makes you so happy to trust me.

(Mei)

I love trusting you.

(Christina)

You love trusting dominant women.

(Mei)

I trust dominant women.

(Christina)

You love dominant women.

(Mei)

I love dominant women.

(Christina)

Haha, yeah, submitting to dominant women is easy because you can trust me.

(Mei)

You’re so easy to trust.

(Christina)

You trust me completely.

(Mei)

I trust you completely.

(Christina)

You trust that being submissive makes you happy.

(Mei)

I’m so happy as as submissive.

(Christina)

What makes submissives happy, Mei?

(Mei)

Um, m-making dominant women happy?

(Christina)

That’s it, sweetie. You’re so good at this!

(Mei)

Aww, thanks Christina! I’m so happy.

(Christina)

Exactly! You made me happy, which makes you happy, right?

(Mei)

I’m so happy when you’re happy.

(Christina)

Dominant women are happy when submissive girls obey.

(Mei)

I’ll obey! I love making dominant women happy.

(Christina)

You’re the kind of girl who obeys dominant women.

(Mei)

Yeah, I want to make them happy!

(Christina)

Dominant women are happy when you obey.

(Mei)

I love to obey.

(Christina)

Of course you do, sweetheart! You’re submissive and you deserve a dominant woman.

(Mei)

I deserve a dominant woman.

(Christina)

Exactly, sweetie. A woman you can be safe with.

(Mei)

Safe with her.

(Christina)

A woman you can trust.

(Mei)

Trust her.

(Christina)

A woman you can obey.

(Mei)

I’m so ready to obey.

(Christina)

I can tell you’re the kind of girl who needs a dominant woman she can please.

(Mei)

M-me? I...

(Christina)

Don’t be so modest, Mei. You’re the kind of girl who pleases a dominant woman.

(Mei)

T-thank you.

(Christina)

You’re very welcome, Mei. You’re the kind of submissive girl that deserves a dominant woman like me to give yourself to completely.

(Mei)

I need to submit to a dominant woman.

(Christina)

If that makes you happy.

(Mei)

Oh, yes! It makes me so happy. I don’t want to worry about anything!

(Christina)

You won’t worry, sweetie! You can just give yourself to a woman like me and never worry again.

(Mei)

Oh god, that sounds so good.

(Christina)

It is good to give yourself to a woman like me.

(Mei)

So good to give myself.

(Christina)

To me.

(Mei)

To you.

(Christina)

You’re going to be so happy when you give yourself to a woman.

(Mei)

So happy.

(Christina)

You can feel safe and surrender to a woman.

(Mei)

Surrender and feel safe.

(Christina)

A woman is going to lead you to happiness.

(Mei)

I can be happy when I obey.

(Christina)

That’s exactly right, sweetie. Happiness is between a woman’s legs.

(Mei)

Between her legs.

(Christina)

Touch the happiness between your legs, Mei. Women make you happy between your legs, Mei.

(Mei)

Mmm.

(Christina)

So happy between women’s legs.

(Mei)

Oh, mmm. Y-yes.

(Christina)

Submit and be happy between a woman’s legs.

(Mei)

Submit and be happy.

(Christina)

Submit and be happy between the legs of a woman you trust.

(Mei)

Yes... submit to a woman I trust.

(Christina)

A woman you feel safe with.

(Mei)

Mmm. I. I feel safe with...

(Christina)

A woman you can obey.

(Mei)

I- I can obey!

(Christina)

A dominant woman. A perfect friend.

(Mei)

Oh yes, dominant women are perfect friends.

(Christina)

I’m your perfect friend, Mei.

(Mei)

You’re so perfect.

(Christina)

I’m perfect for you.

(Mei)

Yes! You’re so perfect for me.

(Christina)

I’m dominant to you.

(Mei)

You’re so dominant.

(Christina)

You obey me.

(Mei)

I obey you.

(Christina)

You totally trust me.

(Mei)

I trust you.

(Christina)

You need to submit to me.

(Mei)

Please, Christina… I need to submit to you.

(Christina)

Well if you want to submit to me, you’re going to have to submit sexually as well.

(Mei)

Y-yes, Christina! I’ll be sexual with you.

(Christina)

Are you sure, Mei? If a submissive girl like you is with a dominant woman like me, you’re going to forget what boys are for. Although you’re already so submissive… it might be too late.

(Mei)

I- I’m- I’m submissive. I’m so submissive.

(Christina)

That’s true. You’re just so submissive to me already, aren’t you?

(Mei)

Yes. Oh god, yes. I’m so submissive to you Christina.

(Christina)

That’s what you were afraid of but you’re not afraid of me, are you, Mei?

(Mei)

No. I’m not afraid of dominant women.

(Christina)

You’re not at all afraid of how sexual you are for women now, are you?

(Mei)

I’m not afraid, Christina. I- I promise I’m so sexual for women now.

(Christina)

You know, you really do seem like you’re wasted on men. Aren’t you?

(Mei)

I- y-yes…

(Christina)

Say it.

(Mei)

I’m w-wasted on men.

(Christina)

Because you’re so submissive to me.

(Mei)

I’m wasted on men because I’m s.s.so submissive to you, Christina.

(Christina)

Christina isn’t what a submissive little girl like you should call me, is it?

(Mei)

N-no.

(Christina)

And what should you call me?

(Mei)

M-Mistress.

(Christina)

Well, that’s that. You want to be my submissive, don’t you? You’re already so far gone. You’ll never want anything more than to be my submissive little lesbian pussy pleaser and obey your mistress forever. Isn’t that right, Mei?

(Mei)

Yes Mistress! I’m your little lesbian pussy pleaser! Forever and ever!

(Christina)

I know you are, kitten. Now hand me your phone and slide over. You’re going to bathe me after I call your boyfriend and you tell him you’re done with men forever. Isn’t that right?

(Mei)

Oh, mmmmmm. Oh god, yes Mistress! M-may I touch you now?

(Christina)

If that makes you happy.

(Mei)

Happiness is between a woman’s legs, Mistress.

(Christina)

Good girl. Come here, sweetie, and find your happiness.