The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Melissa’s Return 1: Pretty Please

(MC, Fm, oral)

by Decker

It was looking like it was going to be a fine evening. Friday evening, a warm wind from the south, homework finished, and a date with a beautiful girl in just a few hours. Finally, I’d gotten everything straightened out. I’d had my share of screw-ups and bad moves – at twenty-three, who hasn’t? – but now I was on track, with a decent quarterly if not overall GPA, an apartment, a car that ran, and a girlfriend who really liked me. A little while to relax, then meet Aimee for a little dinner, maybe a movie, and then, who knew? Everything was looking up, and I thought how nice it was that everything was coming together so well. I should have known better.

The knock at the door took me off-guard. Normally I’d check before answering, but I went to the door, thinking Aimee might have gotten out of work early or something. I opened the door, my face half-lit with the pleasure of seeing her so soon.

No such luck. Aimee has short brown hair, with an adorable little inward flip at the neck; my visitor had long, honey-blonde hair, blown all over by the wind. She was tan where Aimee was pale, athletic where Aimee was soft, merely curvy where Aimee was buxom. Aimee comes just up to my chin, five-foot four or so, but this girl was nearly eye-level. Where I was looking for soft brown eyes, ice blue eyes met my stare unflinchingly. Not at all who I was expecting, and not at all who I wanted to see. Just because I wasn’t expecting her didn’t mean I didn’t recognize her, or wanted her in my apartment.

“Hey, Phil,” she greeted me amiably. “Good to see you again. Can I come in?”

Melissa. My ex-girlfriend Melissa. Ex-love-of-my-life Melissa. Ripped-my-heart-out-and-left-me-for-dead Melissa. Ever date a girl like that? It’d been nearly a year ago, but it had taken me almost that long to get over her. After the fact, everyone asked me why we’d ever gone out in the first place, and I didn’t have an answer. She was spoiled, irresponsible, temperamental, and arrogant. She was vivacious, quirky, funny, and exciting. She made me wild. She drove me crazy. And she was absolutely the last person in the world I wanted to see.

“No, Mel” I grated, “You can’t.” She looked unmoved, so I added, “Fuck off.”

“Oh, come on, Phil, act friendly. You don’t have five minutes for an old friend? I’m only in town for a week. I thought we could talk, you know, maybe make up a little,” she explained.

I wasn’t buying it for a minute. “You never wanted to just talk,” I told her. “And you broke up with me, remember? Why the hell would I want to talk to you?”

She sighed, as if she were negotiating with an unruly four year-old. “Well, there’s that, for starters. Just let me talk to you a while, that’s all. The minute you tell me to go, I will, okay?” As I opened my mouth to tell her ‘no’ again, she added, “Pretty please, Phil? Let me in.”

I shut my mouth, fuming. Well… Maybe I should. Just let her babble, then shoo her out when she runs out of excuses or whatever. I suppose it can’t do any harm. “Fine,” I said aloud. “But you go when I ask you to. I’m expecting someone.”

“Great,” she said, walking past me into the living room as if she owned the place. “Nice pictures. You do all these?” Already regretting my choice, I shut the door.

Melissa was turning around in the living room, taking in the décor. “Nice,” she commented, tossing her purse aside somewhere. “And neat. Must be a woman in your life, eh, Phil?”

What do you say to something like that? “None of your damn business,” I growled. “Maybe I just pick up after myself.”

“Hmph. Not likely,” she sniffed, landing comfortably on the overstuffed couch. “Got any beer?”

Ye gods. “No,” I lied. “Fresh out.”

“Good. Get me one, too. Pretty please?”

I stalked into the kitchen, grateful for the excuse to get away for a moment. Arrogant bitch. How in the hell did I ever stand her?

By the time I’d returned, Mel had made herself at home, sprawling hedonistically across the sofa. “Comfy?” I asked, with as much sarcasm as I could muster.

“Yeah,” she said, taking the beer from my hand. She twisted off the top and tossed the cap aside, wincing as she took a sip. “Thanks.”

I waited a few seconds, then sat opposite her when she showed no inclination to make room. No great loss; I wasn’t looking forward to being any nearer to her than politeness dictated. “So,” I began, opening my own bottle. Where have you been all this time? Why the fuck did you break us up like that? What are you doing here now? What the fuck do you want? “How’ve you been?”

“Fine. Doing some traveling. Seeing people, checking out the world outside. Nothing you’d want to hear. What’ve you been up to?”

“Nothing much.” How long till this is over?

“Pah.” She made a dismissive noise. “Tell me for real. Satisfy my curiosity, pretty please? I’m dying to know.”

That ‘pretty please’ crap was getting on my nerves. “Fine,” I sighed. Anything to get this over with. “Fine. School’s great; I’m ahead in my classes and made the Dean’s List twice. Got a part-time job at a consulting firm; gofer work, but it’ll look good on a resume. Eating right, working out sometimes, blah, blah, blah.”

“You left out her,” Melissa said, picking up a picture of Aimee and me. “She’s pretty.”

“Just a friend.”

Melissa’s face dimpled. “You sure? You’ve got a lot of pictures of her around here.” She waved at my walls, most of them bearing several images of Aimee.

“Ok, girlfriend.” I took a long pull. “Happy now?”

Melissa shook her head, untamed hair swishing around. “Not hardly.” She settled back, fluffing her hair out and folding her hands primly on her lap. “What’s she like? What’s her name? Where’d you meet?”

Great, a quiz. “Aimee. Met her in an English class. She’s great.”

Melissa waited a few for me to continue, then sighed, turning herself face-down on the sofa. “What an exciting talke of romance. You’re a great storyteller, Philip. Ow.” She twisted her neck from side to side, wincing.

I sighed. “What.”

“Neck’s stiff. Been driving all day.” She looked at me and stuck out her lower lip. “Philip, baby, do me a favor? Rub my back for me while you tell me more about her.”

Dammit! “All right, that’s it, Mel!” I said. “Time for you to–”

“Pretty please?” she asked sweetly.

My anger ebbed as quickly as she had evoked it. If she was going to beg, well then, all right. I had no idea how I was going to explain this to Aimee, but it looked like this was the only way to get Melissa out of my life – not to mention my apartment – again without physically throwing her out.

“Just for a minute,” I grumbled, setting down my bottle and warily straddling her. Melissa adjusted herself beneath me, bringing a firm pair of buttocks to nestle warmly against me. Yeah, it was awkward, but she was facing down, right?

“Mmmm,” she purred as I began, my fingers working at her stiff neck. “You remember… thanks, Phil…” I let that pass without commend, kneading her in silence for a few minutes. As I began to work my way to her lower neck and shoulder blades, she turned her head to the side and continued her interrogation.

“So this girl…” she began drowsily.

“Aimee,” I supplied.

“Yeah… oh, that’s a good spot, there… what’s she like?”

“Nice,” I said, concentrating. “Sweet. A little too innocent sometimes, but sweet.”

“Mmm, sounds nice. Ooh, too hard… yeah. So… mmm… are you two serious?”

“Dunno. Yeah, maybe.” I wasn’t too sure; we were great together, but it had only been a few months.

Melissa flexed her back under my hands. “A little lower, honey? Yeah… thanks. So you’ve… done it?”

I almost stopped, but I had somewhat expected this line of questioning. “Sort of, yeah.” Why was I telling her this, anyway?

“Sort of? As in, some things, but not other things? Umm. Lower, dear.”

I nodded, although she couldn’t see me. “Yeah. We’re taking it slow, I guess.”

“Meaning it’s not your idea, either. Hold on.” Melissa shifted up and undid a few buttons on her blouse before settling back down, pulling her shirt down in back as she did. Presumptive, I know, but it was just a partly-bare back. I sighed and continued.

“What’s she do?”

“Economics. Oh, and dance. Ballet and something else, but that’s more of a hobby, I think.”

“…Wow. Exciting and dull. Trust you. Hmmm… lower, baby. So she’s limber, then.”

I wasn’t sure if that was a question or not. “Yeah, I guess.” An erection was building, and I shifted to avoid too much embarrassing contact.

“Limber, you guess. Taking it slow, you guess. A lot of guesses.” A few minutes passed. “Have you fucked her yet?”

I’d seen this one coming too. Melissa’s idea of a relationship was typically six inches deep. “Well, yeah.”

Melissa nodded to herself. “Ok, that’s something. Where does she like it? Top, bottom, back?”

Ok, this is getting out of hand. “We’ve just done missionary,” I said, trying to think of a way to deflect her.

“Umm, lower. So… never her on top? Never doggy-style?”

I was grateful she couldn’t see my face now; I had to be blushing something fierce. “Not so far,” I admitted.

“Does she wear pretty things for you?”

“She dresses nice, yeah. Oh, you mean… uh, she’s not big on lingerie or a lot of makeup. I don’t want to pressure her, either,” I added warningly.

Melissa didn’t notice, or, more likely, didn’t care. “I’ll bet she’s never blown you.” I didn’t reply, so she went on. “Nor you, her. No tit-fucking or facials. No lesbian ‘experimentation’, no bondage or role-playing. Anal’s right out, as would be a three-way. No hand jobs…”

“She’s jerked me off a few times,” I put in, oddly defensive.

“Oh. Lower, baby. Yeah. Is she any good? At the hand jobs, I mean?”

“No.” The conversation had gone from presumptuous to embarrassing. “But she’s–”

“I know, she’s ‘nice’.” Melissa said, emphasizing the last word as if it were a disease. A long moment passed. “So tell me something, Phil.”

“Hm?”

“If this girl… Aimee… is so great for you… and you love her so much…”

“Yeah?”

“Why can’t you fuck her like you want to?” Pause. “And if she’s so damn nice… how come you’re rubbing my ass right now?”

I looked down. My hands were massaging her ass, kneading it as professionally as I had her neck and back before. Working my way down, it was a familiar pattern, I must have –

“Don’t stop,” Melissa breathed. “Pretty please.”

And I didn’t. I rubbed her ass with the same finesse and impersonal skill I’d been using, only now I realized what I was doing. And I couldn’t stop. I mean, I tried, but my hands didn’t obey; I wasn’t even sure if I really was trying. Certainly, you couldn’t tell from looking at me.

“All right. That’s enough, baby.”

Baby? She’d called me that more than once, I realized belatedly. What the hell is going on?

Melissa rolled over to face up at me. Her expression was odd, calm and relaxed, but concentrating, and… excited?

And she was still beautiful. Shirt half-unbuttoned, lines pressed into her face from the couch, she was the most gorgeous woman I’d ever laid eyes on. My heart ached to see her. “Mel,” I whispered, almost not daring to be heard. “What’s happening?”

“Don’t ask questions, Phil. Just do what I tell you to.” She paused. “Pretty please.”

My questions died on my lips. Melissa settled back and began slowly unbuttoning her blouse as she spoke. No bra, I thought dimly.

“You’ve done enough for my back, baby.” Her eyes met mine, cool and hot. “Kiss me.”

And I did, a long, deep kiss. Her tongue darted between my lips to wrestle with mine, and we kissed forever, my mouth ferociously devouring her. She pulled me to her hungrily, growling as my hand slipped into her blouse and seized her naked breast. Our bodies ground together, as if we could undress her by friction alone, dry-humping through at least three layers of clothing. I wasn’t wondering why or how, and I wasn’t trying to stop her, or myself. I just made out with her, kissing her lips, her face, nibbling at her ears and neck until she pushed me away, breathless.

“Nice,” she panted. “You remember how to kiss, too. Nice.” She took a deep breath. “Stand up, baby. Let’s see if I remember anything.”

I clambered off of her and stood robotically by the couch, dizzy. I didn’t know what to do, what to say, I just…

I looked down to see my fly unzipped, my penis rock-hard and throbbing in Melissa’s palm. “Jesus,” she whispered reverently, seemingly addressing it rather than me. “I’d forgotten how big you are…”

She made as if to kiss it, then pulled back. “I don’t know, baby,” she told me, staring at my cock. “Will it fit? I don’t think I can… mmm…” Her head lowered and her lips encircled the head, squeezing it gently.

And I just stood there.

“Such a monster…” Melissa continued softly, disengaging. “But I have to find out… mmmm…” She took it a little deeper this time, held it a moment longer before gliding away, her lips barely brushing my burning skin. “I really shouldn’t… mmmmm… but I… mmmph… I can’t seem to stop myself… mmm… and you taste so good… mmmmmm…”

She was taking half my length into her mouth by now, letting her tongue swirl around it lovingly on her slow retreats. She sat up without stopping, her free hand stealing to her breast, tweaking her nipple as she continued her agonizing cycle. “So deep now, baby… mmm, mmmmph… and you’re so hard for me… mmmmm…”

Melissa trailed off and looked up at me quizzically. “Nothing to say, Phil? Just going to watch a poor little girl try to stretch her lips around that big… fat… dick?” One delicate hand stretched out to her beer bottle, and she took a reflective sip as she waited for my reply.

And I said nothing.

“You poor dear. You’re probably way too hot to say anything right now.” She took another sip, then smiled kindly. “It’s all right, baby. I know just how to cool you down.” She took a gulp, cheeks distended around a mouthful of beer. Her hands took my hips, and her head lowered again.

I moaned as she pushed my cock pushed past her pouting lips; a moment of resistance, and then in, her mouth keeping a tight warm seal as I sank into an ice-cold reservoir of beer. The thermal contrast was amazing; my cock shrank, then swelled in self-defense. Tiny bubbles prickled sensitive skin, making me flinch involuntarily, but Melissa’s mouth followed tenaciously, refusing to relinquish its hold on me.

Ahhhhhhhhh…” I moaned aloud. Melissa’s jaw and tongue had started working, circulating effervescent cold heat around me. Soft slurping noises wafted up as she sucked, her throat swallowing the liquid incrementally, almost painfully…

…And then it stopped. My cock stood rigid, almost dry, and Melissa was licking her lips sensuously, grinning like a kid with a new toy. “Like that, baby?” Her jeans were unzipped now, and her free hand had pushed past the waistband of a green lace thong, one finger stroking herself gently.

“God…” I gasped. “Mel…”

“Shh.” Melissa put one pink fingernail to her lips, shushing me, and picked up her bottle again. She ran an idle finger around the rim, looking at me sideways. “Like my new trick? Takes some practice, but it’s worth it, don’t you think?” She brought the bottle to her glossy lips, smacking them anticipatorily. “Want me to do it again?” She took another swig, and I whimpered as she plunged again.

She repeated her new technique four more times, taking me deeper and longer each time. I never moved from the spot, transfixed as Melissa expertly swallowed me, inch by inch, simultaneously teasing herself. By the last time I was trembling, buried to the hilt in Melissa’s pulsating throat. She swallowed the mouthful in one protracted gulp, her mouth rippling around me, and my hips surged forward as I finally…

“Nooo…” Melissa admonished. “No, no, no. Don’t come. Not yet.”

And just like that, the orgasm building like a storm within me retreated. I was as rigid as a post, but that undeniable instinct fell back like a whipped dog, waiting for a better time and place.

“Naughty boy, Philip,” Melissa told me, removing a pack of cigarettes from her purse. “Ladies first.” She lit up, held a lungful, then exhaled, savoring the taste. The absence of an ashtray bothered her not at all.

My mind was chaos, awash with conflicting needs. Fear, rage, and lust all battled for supremacy. Melissa went on, smoking, playing with herself, and talking as if we were chatting about the weather.

God, I love giving head,” he remarked, taking another drag. My eyes were locked on her other hand fluttering at her crotch. “Aimee doesn’t know what she’s missing, baby.”

Aimee! Ohmygod ohmygod ohmygod… I’d forgotten. Completely, totally, absolutely put her out of my mind, as I must be now. What am I doing here? Why is this happening? Oh, shit, I can’t believe–

Oblivious to my tumble of thoughts, Melissa stood, slipping her sandals from her feet. She kissed me deeply, hands on my cheeks, then sighed happily. “Put a nice thick cock in my mouth and I just cream my jeans, every time.” With an impish grin, she hooked her thumbs in her belt loops and tugged her jeans to the floor, shedding her lace thong impatiently. “There’s something about sucking off a boy that just gets me going flat out.”

She sat herself again, legs unselfconsciously parting as she dropped her cigarette into the now-empty bottle. “What about you, Philip,” she asked, taking a fresh smoke. “Are you as turned on as I am?”

I was mute. “Kneel,” she told me evenly. I dropped as she’d commanded without knowing why. “Eat me out. Lick me ‘till I scream, and maybe I’ll let you come.” She lit up, nonchalantly, and pulled my head to her neatly-trimmed pussy. “Eventually.”

And so I went down on my ex-girlfriend, licking cautiously at first, but with growing skill. I hadn’t gone down on a woman since… well, since Melissa, but it all came back rapidly. She as anything but shy about guiding my efforts, directing me with a word or a gentle nudge to the head, and in a few minutes her voice carried throughout the room, mixing with cigarette smoke.

“Ah… that’s good, baby, right there… not so hard, now, a little less… yeah, good. Ohh…that’s it, take your time… umm… no rush… Mmmm… tease that naughty pussy, make her purr… yess...”

I kept it up, increasing the pace over the next several minutes, breathing through my nose. I licked easily, letting my head and lips do as much of the moving as my tongue, occasionally grazing the pointed tip across her swelling clitoris.

“That’s the way… ummm, there, right there… yeah. Ohh… good, yeah… don’t stop, baby, don’t stop… ahhhh… keep it… right… there… ah… ahhhhhhhh… aaaaaahhHHHHHHH…”

Melissa’s thighs squeezed down hard, flattening my ears to my head as she cried out. My tongue slowed, circling until she finally released me, slumping back. “Mmm…” she purred. Her head had lolled off to the side, and she took a languid drag from her forgotten cigarette before opening her eyes.

“Ahh... Not bad, Philip. Not bad at all. I didn’t know if you’d remember how, after all this time without me.” Inhaled, exhale. “And you’ve never gone down on Aimee?” I shook my head. “Well, then, it’s not cheating.” She pulled herself more or less upright, and patted the seat next to her. “Sit.”

I sat, my erection almost vertical to my thighs. My reaction to her latest absurdity must have still been on my face. “No, really, it’s not cheating. I’ll tell you why.” She pressed her cigarette stub into the neck of her beer bottle and hauled herself across me, facing me on my lap. “First, I sucked you off. She’s never done that for you, right? So if I did something she’s never done, it’s not really cheating, per se. Let’s see,” she continued inanely, lacing her fingers behind my neck and leaning back, “Then you ate me out. Again, never done, so no foul.” Melissa lifted herself up, one hand guiding my penis towards her pussy, and she purred as she settled herself onto me. “Ahhhhhhmmmmmmm… that’s sweet… and now, baby boy… I’m… fucking you. Uhn… hot fuck… you’re stretching out… my poor tight pussy…”

Melissa had begun a gentle rocking, more like masturbating herself on me than sex. Her breasts bobbed in and out of view as she rode me, taking all the time in the world. “And you’re… god that’s so good…my boyfriend, anyway… I found you first… mmm… broke you in… nnnmm… made you a man…”

She had picked up speed now, beginning to move up and down as well as up and back. Her eyes were closed, and she bit her lip between her gasped one-sided conversation. “Mine, all mine… and I bet you don’t… even remember why… we broke up… do you? Don’t remember… what I told you…” Her eyes opened, smiling into mine, and her hips added a sideways grind to the mix. “Try to… remember why. And try… to stop fucking me… if you can…”

And I couldn’t. Melissa humped herself onto me, impaling herself over and over with a waggle of her hips while I struggled to recall. I remembered meeting her, our wild first date, the tumultuous exhilarating am-I-craziness of being involved with a nymphomaniac. I remembered vicious fights, the earth-shattering makeup sex, the near-violent breakup sex. I remembered the agonizing aftermath, blindly seeking someone, anyone, who wasn’t her. From start to finish, every scintillating frustrating erotic moment… except for the end.

“Ahhhh…. Yes, baby, yes!” Melissa cried, grinding herself wantonly against me. I realized I’d forgotten to stop, and my climax had resurfaced, doubly strong from the delay. “Do it, baby… fuck me back. Make me feel it… make it hurt…”

My traitorous body paid no attention at all, lifting her up on my hips as I began slamming back against her, giving an extra little thrust to penetrate her as deeply as possible. “You’re mine, Philip” she whispered, head bent as she panted. “Always mine. Mine… forever, and ever… and ever… uhnnnmmm…”

No. I will not. I closed my eyes, trying everything I knew of to stop, to… nothing worked. “Ohh… oh, oh, ohhhh… so close, baby, so… close… soon… take me over…” I fought, weeping inside as I pushed myself into her, harder, deeper with each resounding slap of flesh on flesh. “Do it,” she whispered. “Come for me, baby… come in me… I need you…”

I strained against it with everything I had, every fiber of my being crying out for release from my long-withheld orgasm. My jaw clenched tightly, teeth gritting. Slowly, agonizingly, I pulled back from the edge, victory in my reach…

“Pretty please…”

The universe exploded around me, and a primal scream erupted from my throat, howling into the night. My senses spun wildly before dissolving into a shower of sparks, neurons seeming to fire off in random directions. Light years away, I heard Melissa mewling like a newborn kitten, and a strange ragged voice sobbing her name, over and over. I drifted, lost in the torrent of white light that was me, and everything faded into the blackness.

* * *

“Post-hypnotic suggestion,” Melissa told me, toweling her hair dry. She’d taken a shower at some point, though I couldn’t say when. “A girl’s best friend.”

“W…” My voice didn’t work, raw and painful. “When?”

“Hmm? Oh, ages ago. Our second or third month together, I think.” Melissa dropped my towel to the floor, naked in the living room. I sat like a statue, barely able to blink. Melissa began to pull on her clothes, no more concerned than she would have been dressing before a pet goldfish. “Doesn’t matter, really. It took a long time; you were my first, you know. I made a lot of mistakes, initially, and you were so strong-willed…” She sighed in nostalgia, pulling her t-shirt on. “Stronger than anyone since. It was for the best, though; the stronger the struggle, the better it takes, I’m finding. I mean, it’s been, what, a year? And you’re as much my creature as the night I finally broke you.” She sat across from me, tugging on her socks, a cigarette dangling from her lip. “And you never suspected a thing, did you, baby?”

“No.”

Melissa nodded happily, lighting up. “Right. A faithful, diligent slave with no idea he’s a slave. Beautiful. But when Mel says the magic words, Phil rolls over and does exactly what he’s told. And can you guess what the magic words are?”

“P-p… ‘pretty please’…” I stuttered.

“Exactly!” Melissa beamed. “Now, I’ll bet you want to know what really happened, huh? Why all this bother?”

“Yes.” I wanted to nod, too, but nothing seemed to work.

“Glad you asked, baby. Picture little ol’ Mel, proud owner of her first slave. The sex is hot, the power rush is even hotter, and all is right with the world. Now what?” She took a drag, and started tugging on her jeans. “Find some more slaves, of course. Submissive fucktoys are like potato chips, as it turns out; you can’t have just one. So I decided to take a road trip, to see the world and start a stable of playthings. Scout out the terrain, get some money, have a little fun… that kind of thing.”

“Now our heroine is all set to leave, but she has one loose end left. She’s fond of her little lapdog, and doesn’t want him pining away while she’s gone. So what does she do?” She smiled at me. “Why, she lets him fall in love.”

She took a deep drag, now casting about for her discarded sandals. “Well, maybe not really real love, but as far as he knows. So she gives him a nice sob story to remember her by, a heartbreaking tale of woe guaranteed to make any nice girl melt in her panties. And then Mel has an idea. Why not put Phil’s quest for untrue love to good use? So she tells Philip exactly what to look for, everything she wants in a girlfriend.” She started ticking off qualities on her fingers. “A shy brunette. Cute, good skin, great tits. Athletic; a dancer or cheerleader, maybe. Smart, quiet, undersocialized but sweet. Hetero, inexperienced, kind of innocent. Not like Mel at all. You know, a nice girl.”

My heart was lurching in my chest. “Aimee,” I murmured.

“Aimee. But I’m not finished yet. You see, Mel is so in love with this idea that she teaches Phil how to give her future lover a post-hypnotic trigger of her very own, without him ever knowing he’s doing it.” She stood, took a final drag and put out her cigarette. “And when Mel finally comes home, poof! Instant girlfriend, obedient the moment she hears the phrase…”

“‘As a friend’,” I told her numbly.

“’As a friend’. Cute. Ok, new directions, Phil. ‘Pretty please’.” I sat up attentively. “Firstly, time to break it off with Aimee. Be brutal. You don’t love her, you’ve gotten tired of waiting for her to grow up and act like a real woman, stuff like that. Make her cry. And as of tomorrow, you’ll remember that she broke it off it you the same way. Hurtful and sudden. Got it?” I nodded unhappily. “Good. Once that bitch is out of your life, you’ll want to put her out of your mind, and the best way to do it is to find a new girl, someone totally different.”

“You want…” Melissa tapped her lips reflectively, thinking. “An Asian, or a real redhead. Tallish, nice tits, legs up to here. A model’s build, you know? Mmm… more pretty than beautiful. Spunky, with a spark of life to her that can’t be tamed; adventurous. You want someone wild on the outside, but a sweetie deep down. Bisexual, and maybe a little masochistic. And be good to her, especially in bed; you do whatever gets her hot. And any time she does something crazy sexy, you fuck her silly. The freakier she gets, the more you like it. I want this chick to be the kinkiest bitch you can make her by the time I get back. Got all that?”

I nodded. I even had someone in mind already. “I know it’s a lot, and you’ll have a month to do it, tops. Just try for as much of that as you can get. Come off as angry, rebellious, maybe a frustrated artist in a suit-and-tie world. Have you been keeping up with the photography? …Good. Use her as a model; artsy stuff and portraits only at first. Tasteful. Once you’re in, she’ll practically beg to pose nude for you. Practice as much as you can with her; I want you to be on your way to being a first-class erotic photographer when I get back. And as for her code phrase…” Melissa thought a moment. “Let’s make it ‘Hot Box’, what do you say?”

I didn’t say anything. She plucked a picture frame from an end table, the one with Aimee and me hugging at New Year’s. “If you pick her as well as you did Aimee, she’ll live up to the name in no time.” She set the picture down and looked at me again. “All right. You got the all camera stuff I asked you to buy?”

“Lighting equipment. High-resolution digital camera. Two digital video recorders, slaved together,” I recited dutifully. Aimee thought I was nuts to buy the expensive gear at the time, but I’d bought them anyway. I’d never quite known why until now.

“‘Slaved’,” Melissa snickered. “Great. After you call Aimee, clean yourself up, change into something nice – business casual, I think – and pick up whatever money you’ve saved up for me.” My savings account. I’d wondered why I’d let it just sit there. “Get the camera stuff and stop by your ex’s in, oh, an hour from now. No, make that an hour and a half. I’ll need some time to comfort my old friend Aimee. When you get there, you’ll obey any command she or I give you. Clear?”

I nodded morosely. “Hey, don’t worry, baby,” she told me, chucking my chin, “You’ll probably see her again. Eventually. Although by the time I’m done, I doubt you’ll recognize her.” She hefted her purse onto her shoulder and patted my head affectionately. “Gotta go, babe. You’ve got a call to make, and I have to go fuck your girlfriend.” She kissed me on the cheek. “See you later!”

My hand was reaching for the phone before the door closed behind her.

End Part 1