The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Membership Dues: The Benefits of Membership

By Colleen Whyte

The door to the plush sitting room opened to admit two very different women. On the right was an attractive red head who looked much younger than her twenty five years in her tight t-shirt, short pleated skirt and mid-heel ankle boots. That last detail was the most incongruous as her t-shirt was clearly emblazoned with “Fitness Instructor : Cindy”

Beside her was an older woman, in her mid thirties with a conservative mien that was emphasised by her styled hair-do, subtle make-up and an expensive tailored suit in dull beige. She wore very little jewellery but all of it was very expensive. In contrast to ‘Cindy’ she was not smiling and felt distinctly out of place.

“Here we are, ma’am,” Cindy announced somewhat redundantly as she led the woman to a well padded armchair. “Just make yourself comfortable and I’ll fetch Dr Albet for your consultation.”

Judy Batly sat down carefully, such oversized chairs were often very soft and she didn’t want to lose her dignity in front of the girl by falling back into it with her legs in the air. However, it proved to be quite firm. She didn’t have long to think about it as Cindy reappeared with a distinguished looking man, slightly old fashioned and foppish by Judy’s standards, but still quite handsome.

“I am Doctor Mark Albet, one of the directors of the centre.” He stated, introducing himself, “I am pleased you could make time for this introductory session. Would you care for a drink? It is rather a warm day.”

She half expected him to click his heels together and bow. Taking him up on his offer to cover her discomfort she requested an orange juice.

“Cindy if you could ...” Albet began and quickly altered as the smiling Cindy had already poured the drink into a tall glass and had it ready for Mrs Batly to accept, “.. well done, thank you.”

Cindy nodded and returned to the drinks cabinet to prepare Dr Albet’s traditional dry soda water with the single ice cube. All the staff knew very well that to vary from this in any way was likely to earn them a rebuff.

Dr Albet accepted his drink, thanked Cindy again and then waited until she had left the room before turning his attention back to Mrs Batly.

“Now Mrs Batly, or may I call you Judy?....”

“Mrs Batly will do.” There wasn’t any malice in this, Judy just wanted to keep the meeting on a formal basis.

Albet showed no sign of being put out as he carried on. “I can understand your apprehension, most gyms and health centres have a regular clientele of people obsessed with exercise. While we cater to such people, we also have a facility for special members that avoids the usual pitfalls. It is quiet, discrete and orientated towards relaxation.”

Judy found herself nodding as she listened. It wasn’t her idea to be here, it was her husband’s. She had a trim body, something she maintained through a careful diet and an active lifestyle rather than ritualistic exercise. She had dismissed her husband’s suggestion out of hand at first but he had continued to insist until they had come to the compromise of this meeting with Dr Albet.

Now as she sat there listening to Dr Albet talking she found herself warming to the idea. He seemed to understand that she wasn’t the type to work up a heavy sweat or ‘go for the burn’ with an overenthusiastic instructor dancing up and down. Instead what he was offering sounded more like an exclusive European style spa—a chance to take some time out from her busy day.

The chair was very comfortable too. She took that as a good sign, they paid attention to details like furniture.

The massage sessions Dr Albet was talking about sounded intriguing. She might even try one later on. She had decided that she would sign up for membership. She failed to see anything wrong in the fact that Dr Albet had been calling her Judy for the last ten minutes.

“... so glad that you’ve decided to use our facilities.” Dr Albet concluded. Judy Batly shook herself and then relaxed. Of course, she had decided to join. She remembered thinking so, just not the actual saying. It didn’t matter now. She let Dr Albet help her to her feet and guide her towards the door.

“Cindy will be your personal instructor, Judy. Unless you have an objection in which case we can assign another member of staff.” Dr Albet said as he led her down a different set of stairs from the ones she had come in by.

“No, Cindy will be fine.” Judy replied and upon finding Cindy waiting for them at the bottom of the stairs she reciprocated the red head’s warm smile.

Judy realised she hadn’t really looked at the gym on her way in. She had been too tense, too irritated at being pushed into this by her husband. She hadn’t, she decided, been fair to what appeared to be a thoroughly professional organisation.

There was all the usual paraphernalia that she associated with a gym but only two items were currently in use and neither woman seemed to be straining too hard, their easy actions being encouraged by their own personal instructors. No queues for equipment, no posers and from what she could see the personal instructors were exactly that. They weren’t dashing around between clients, they weren’t shouting things like ‘Pump it!’, they were just quietly supportive. Judy began to feel that she might manage more than the one hour a week she had mentally pencilled in.

* * *

From her position on the exer-cycle Lacey Jenkins paid no attention to the new arrival. In fact she wasn’t paying much attention to anything else other than the delightful sensation of the narrow seat between her legs vibrating. She really wasn’t even aware that she was still peddling, it didn’t matter when it felt so much like a tongue playing across her pussy, teasing her clittie, tingling in her ass. She just wished she could take her hands off the handlebars so that she could play with her tits, but Barbi had said that wasn’t allowed.

Lacey giggled as something akin to a small orgasm trickled up through her body. She hadn’t been so turned on, so pleasured for years. Not since college when she had shared a room with Lindy. Lindy who everyone knew was a lesbian, who had got her stoned that time and seduced her. It had been so good but afterwards she had been so ashamed, so stuck up about it.

Thinking about it, about Lindy’s tongue and fingers, about how she kissed and played with her nipples, the images set Lacey off. There was nothing small or delicate about it this time, Lacey screamed as the orgasm hit her, squeezing her legs together on the seat to force the vibrations deeper, thrusting her body forward as if she was being fucked and it was only the quick actions of Barbi that stopped her from falling off the exer-cycle.

* * *

The scream jolted Judy. She stopped following Cindy and turned towards the source, the middle aged woman who was half off the exer-cycle being supported by an impossibly pretty young woman.

“My god! Is she all right?” Judy demanded.

“Oh yes,” Cindy replied brightly, “It’s part of her routine—I think it’s some sort of Karmic Breathing Exercise. I could ask Barbi if you’d like to know more about it.”

“No, thank you,” Judy said somewhat stiffly. The woman’s cry had sounded more like something else to her but she wasn’t going to admit that.

“Okay,” Cindy evidently would have accepted yes, no or maybe as equally good replies and moved on. “Through here we have the changing rooms and lockers. We supply and launder all the clothing and towels you’ll use.”

Judy barely paid any attention to that information, other than to file it under ‘well organised’ in her mental tab. Instead she was looking at the other client in the exercise room, a woman of fairly advanced years who was half reclined on a weight bench doing leg weights. That woman didn’t seem at all concerned by her neighbour’s recent outburst, so Judy told herself that she was just over-reacting. Perhaps it hadn’t even been as loud as she thought, maybe it was just the contrast with the quiet beforehand.

“And this,” Cindy said, bringing Judy’s attention back to the present, “Is the special massage room.”

Judy stepped into the room with Cindy and was surprised to see what looked very like a dentist’s chair but with far more electronic gadgetry. She became aware that the room was sound proofed the moment Cindy closed the door and all noise from the outside world was cut off.

“I don’t understand ..” Judy began.

“Oh, I can do a normal massage for you, if you like,” Cindy chirped. “Traci’s much better at it, but I have my certificate and everything. But you should really try the chair. It’s amazing. It’s like getting a soft massage, but all over all at once.”

“I see.” Judy said, although she wasn’t sure she did.

“You can try it now if you want,” Cindy carried on. “Dr Albet booked a half hour slot to go with your interview, just in case. It works best if you change into a leotard ..”

Cindy spotted the resistance building in Mrs Batly and hurriedly continued, “But you could go as you are and just have a gentle session.”

Well, why not, thought Judy. It wouldn’t hurt to put her feet up for a bit before her next fundraising meeting. If the chair was as good as Cindy said then it would decide her on taking the membership.

“Very well. But twenty minutes at most—can you be sure to come for me? I do not want to be late for my next appointment.”

“Oh, okay. I’ll be here supervising. It goes much better if we do some adjustments, see what makes you feel better.” Cindy said. “But I’ll keep a close eye on the time.”

“Thank you.”

“If you could take off your jacket and shoes, I’ll help you get settled in the chair.”

Judy did so, and was pleased to see the girl carefully hang the jacket. A very professional organisation, she decided as she settled in to the chair. It was a bit uncomfortable at first, being semi-reclined and the chair pressing in places that she wasn’t used to. But Cindy touched some buttons on a control panel and Judy felt the surface of the chair moving under her, and more impressively, it seemed to settle instinctively into a pleasant shape.

Cindy then came over, and put heavily padded ear phones into place. “Some special music to help you relax,” she said, and then was back at the controls again. Judy had to admit that she was very comfortable and in serious risk of drifting off to sleep.

In fact she could feel herself dozing, and her mind drifting to daydreams. Something that hadn’t happened to her since she was a child. Her thoughts turned to her childish games of being a nurse, of the silly little uniform she had made herself. Of moving on through college and on to the nursing academy. Of roaming the wards in the cute little blue uniform with it’s pinned on apron and cuffs. She had detested it later in life but she couldn’t help but remember how much she had liked it, how proud she had been to wear it as a young woman.

She had been into her second year as a registered nurse when she had met her husband to be. Looking back now she could see how it was the uniform as much as her that had caught his eye. It was so pretty, yet so formal and organised. She missed that uniform, wished she hadn’t got rid of them all but of course she had stopped being a nurse as soon as she got married.

A woman married to a prominent public figure didn’t need a job, at least not a paid one. She had enough to do with supporting his campaigns, being his support and—once he had secured his position—she had needed other suitable pursuits like her fundraising.

She missed being a nurse. Missed that cute little uniform. Judy wondered if she could find a supplier or tailor who could make her one.

And then the real world intruded. Cindy had removed the headphones and the quiet of the room woke Judy. She didn’t feel groggy though, in fact she felt energetic. She got up quickly and was pleased to note that Cindy was already fetching her shoes and jacket.

“Thank you, Cindy,” Judy said as she stepped into her shoes and pulled on her jacket. “I have to confess that your chair is as impressive as you claimed.”

“Oh good, I’m so glad you enjoyed it,” Cindy enthused in her bouncy way. “I always have that terrible little doubt that somebody won’t.”

“No, it was .. invigorating.” Judy glanced at her watch, “And exactly on time.”

“Yes,” Cindy smiled. “And I’ve called a taxi for you.”

Judy smiled. Very professional. She was going to have to recommend this gym to her friends.

* * *

Judy was back promptly at ten the next day for her first scheduled session. Going through the lobby she noticed a tall woman who was paying far too much attention to the paintings on the walls. A half glance backwards confirmed to Judy that the woman was watching her. Probably a journalist for some trashy magazine, Judy had seen enough of them hanging around. Her husband was just senior enough to make it worth their while making up all sorts of scurrilous stories about him and their marriage.

Putting the woman out of her mind, Judy smiled pleasantly at the receptionist as she went past. The first time she had seen the girl she had been a bit dismissive of her but now she realised she had been presumptive, a woman could be attractive and professional.

Her respect for the professionalism of the organisation was further enhanced when she found Cindy waiting for her as soon as she entered the gym proper.

“Hello Mrs Batly.” The girl greeted her brightly. Judy was even more impressed that Cindy didn’t throw in a meaningless ‘how are you today’ bit of verbal garbage.

“Hello Cindy. I need to be out of her in forty five minutes. Could you make sure of that?”

“Of course.” Cindy replied. “Then let’s get you changed and on to some gentle warm-ups. Then we can do a quick S1 session on the chair.”

“S1?” Judy asked as she followed Cindy to the changing room.

“Oh, the chair has different settings,” Cindy explained, “It sort of learns what you like and don’t like.”

“This is your locker.” Cindy carried on. “There will always be a fresh leotard and towel in it for your sessions. If the leotard isn’t comfortable let me know and I’ll get a different size.”

“Thank you,” Judy said and opened the locker to find it was scrupulously clean. Cindy had discretely busied herself elsewhere so Judy undressed down to her panties and bra, and then tried on the supplied leotard. It was a surprisingly good fit. In fact it was nearly a perfect fit except for the bust. Then she realised the leotard had built in support for the breasts and this was in conflict with her quite heavy duty bra. With a shrug she took off her bra and finished putting on the leotard. It was almost too good a fit and glancing at herself in a mirror Judy was surprised at how good her figure looked.

The warm up exercises were indeed gentle and Judy realised that her level of fitness was being measured more than anything else. That was followed by a casual session with fairly light weights and then on to the chair. Judy wouldn’t admit it, but she had been looking forward to this part of the session.

The chair was even more comfortable wearing only the leotard and Judy had a momentary naughty thought of what it would be like completely naked. She quickly suppressed that as Cindy moved the headphones into place and settled in to relax.

Not surprisingly her first thoughts were of her old nurse’s uniform. It had played on her mind all last night. During the fundraising meeting she had convinced herself that it was a silly bit of nostalgia, that she was too sensible to do anything so whimsical. But that evening as she and her husband had been making their formal preparations for bed it had come back to her. Their life was so incredibly dull, she had decided, maybe it needed a little whimsy to brighten it up.

Now she firmed her conviction. She would see about getting a new uniform made up. Maybe wear it while bringing her husband breakfast in bed. Yes, that quite appealed. They could be nurse and patient on Saturday morning, neither of them had any scheduled meetings until after lunch on that day. She knew it would give Hubert a thrill.

Never mind Hubert, it was giving her a thrill Judy realised and she had to quickly move her hands away from her mound. The session was over and Cindy was removing the headphones. If the girl had seen anything, she was at least being discrete about it.

* * *

Finding someone who could supply an old fashioned nurses uniform had proved harder than Judy had expected. Fortunately Cindy had put her on to Candy, another of the gym’s personal trainers and the girl had been exceptionally useful. Not only did she know a suitable firm, Candy had been able to judge her measurements by eye and had organised it all so that the package had arrived by courier on Friday night.

But standing there now on Saturday morning, regarding herself in the hall mirror, Judy wondered if she could go through with this. Sure the uniform was a perfect fit, better by far than the one she had worn as a youth, and comfortable. Was it too out of the ordinary though? What if Hubert reacted the wrong way? Was she making a fool of herself?

With butterflies in her stomach she picked up the breakfast tray with Hubert’s favourites and walked upstairs to the master bedroom. The swish of petticoats around her thighs brought back memories of walking the wards, but the high heels she was wearing were never part of the uniform. That didn’t worry her too much, she didn’t expect she would be on her feet too long anyway.

The nerves vanished the moment she entered the bedroom and took in Hubert’s reaction. He had been quietly reading the newspaper in bed but the financial news was completely forgotten as he took in his sexy wife. Judy felt relief and happiness, and deeper down she was hesitant to admit, arousal.

Hubert’s, on the other hand, was obvious by the look on his face and the mound forming in the bed sheets at his crotch. He practically threw his precious newspaper to one side and shifted over slightly so she could perch on the edge of the bed as she put the breakfast tray down.

“How are we feeling this morning, Mr Batly?” Judy asked as calmly as she could manage, long forgotten sensations were growing.

“Oh, quite excited Nurse Judy,” he replied, his eyes drinking in every aspect of her and her uniform. He put his hand on her stocking clad leg and rubbed gently.

Judy giggled. “Oh Mr Batly. Remember your condition. We don’t want to get you over excited.”

“Too late for that nurse,” he said and pulled her down on top of himself. The breakfast tray fell to the floor with a crash that went unnoticed. Judy didn’t even put up a pretence of a struggle, instead she passionately kissed the man she had fallen in love with all those years ago.

* * *

Judy rushed through the warm up. She knew she didn’t need the exercise, she was in good shape for her age and she had proved it many times over the weekend. Instead she changed into her leotard and practically led Cindy in to the chair room. Cindy took it all in her stride and soon had her client hooked up.

This session was definitely more intense, Judy could feel the chair actually stimulating her with its vibrations. It was almost better than sex with her husband over the weekend. Well, actually, it was better but she didn’t see any need to tell Hubert that. Especially as she could have both.

Sex with her husband, that brought happy thoughts of her sexy nurse’s uniform and how much it had excited him. She was going to have to get some more uniforms made up, she knew, maybe some different styles as well. Maybe even a matron’s uniform. She remembered how frightened she had always been of the senior nurses in their starched white uniforms and wimples. A matron would know how to take a naughty patient in hand, a very naughty patient like Hubert had been.

She liked that idea. It would keep things fresh if Hubert never knew beforehand who was going to be dominant. Yes, she would order some more uniforms as soon as her session was over, some more pretty nurses uniforms and a nasty matron’s uniform.

And a proper hospital gown for Hubert. The thought of her husband with his ass exposed started giving her more ideas. Naughty ideas. Dirty, nasty ideas. This time Judy didn’t care that she was rubbing herself.

* * *

“Just a moment,” Hubert Batly said into the phone as there was a knock on his office door. “Come in.”

His blood pressure jumped as his wife entered the room wearing a heavy ankle length overcoat and wide brimmed hat. The formal expression on her face made him wonder if something had gone horribly wrong and he had visions of lawyers and newspaper headlines dancing through his head.

Right up until Judy shed her coat to reveal the pink satin nurses uniform and cast the hat aside to expose the little white cap pinned to her bound back hair.

“Mr Batly,” she said without losing the impersonal look, “I need to take a sample for testing. If you could just stand up and lower your trousers for me.”

Hubert swallowed hard and did as he was told. His cock didn’t need any further urging to make its presence known. It began to twitch as his wife walked over to him with the same attitude of professional disinterest. Slowly she got down on her knees in front of him and examined his penis very carefully. She stroked his testicles, ran a finger along the top of his penis and then very gently took the knob between her warm red lips.

Hubert let out a low moan. Her tongue was playing over the little area underneath the head of his cock and somewhere deep down he was wondering where she had learnt that trick. More of his cock slid into her hot, warm mouth and he wasn’t thinking about anything. More and her nose was brushing his pubic hair.

He looked down at the sight of the sexy nurse on her knees before him, his cock in her mouth and that was it. He exploded. His cock pulsed and shot into that willing mouth. He had to grab her shoulders to steady himself, then with a sigh of relief he lowered himself back into his leather bound chair.

Judy got to her feet and carefully wiped a drop of spilled cum from her lips with her finger and then licked that finger clean. “Excellent Mr Batly. I’ll call by your bed tonight to tuck you in.” With that, she put the overcoat and hat back on and left for her hair dressing appointment.

Hubert allowed himself several minutes to recover, then he reached over for the telephone receiver which he had left off the hook.

“Was that your wife Judy?” a voice demanded from the other end.

“Yes.” Hubert couldn’t keep the smugness out of his voice. “Like a I was telling you, worth every penny. I was thinking of recommending Dr Albet for a knighthood, if I could just think of how to word it.”

Both men laughed, details were exchanged and Hubert hung up. Glancing downwards he realised he should probably pull his trousers up before he went home.

* * *

Normally Judy just flicked through the various magazines at Anton’s while she waited for her hair to set but today she had been engrossed in a single article for nearly fifteen minutes. The article, and the pictures, were of her and Hubert and she liked what she was reading. ‘The Rt Hon Hubert Batly and his lovely wife’, ‘Rumours of a possible divorce quashed’, ‘Never left each others side all evening’, and her particular favourite, ‘From Frump to Vision, Judy Batly has found her look and we love it.’

Well, the divorce had never been more than a rumour—Judy and Hubert were far too sensible to harm his career that way—but separate bedrooms and perhaps even separate homes had been on the cards. Now a new bed was a more likely as their old one was showing distinct signs of wear.

“What’s so amusing?” a voice came from beside her and Judy jumped. She recognised the voice, it was Margaret ‘Madge’ McDonnell. Though not friends they shared too many committees and social events to be just acquaintances.

“Oh,” Madge carried on as she settled in to the chair beside Judy. “That article on you and Hu’. I thought they laid it on a bit thick personally.”

Judy just smiled politely. Madge probably wasn’t even being catty, she was just covering herself in case Judy agreed or disagreed with her. Judy put down the magazine, making a note to buy a copy for herself later.

“I was surprised you resigned from the board of RFIA and DMLNS,” Madge went on, seemingly unaware that Judy hadn’t even said hello yet. “And Simone told me that you had dropped RMAOTD as well.”

“Oh, I’ve been finding other things to do with my evenings,” Judy replied. “Devoting a bit more time to Hubert.”

“Right,” Madge completely missed any possible innuendo. “There’s that by-election coming up. I know Hubert’s not actually running in it but he’ll need to show the flag.” With a exaggerated sigh, Madge added, “Henry’s been on at me for us to be more visible. He’s even been on at me to see some sort of fitness expert, cheek!”

“Who?”

“Some Doctor Albet. Henry says it’s very exclusive but ..”

“Oh, you should.” Judy said with enough enthusiasm to startle her companion. “I’ve been going to his clinic for several weeks now and I’ve never been better.”

“Really?” Madge was a follower, that was what made her so useful on committees. Up until a moment ago she had been all prepared to tell her husband what he could do with his idea.

“Yes. They’re a wonderfully professional organisation. I was half tempted to poach his staff for my next charity drive.”

“Oh.” Madge said simply and lapsed into a momentary silence. Judy used the respite to change into automatic mode so that when Madge started talking again she could respond politely without having to listen. Judy’s real attention had turned to the renovations she had planned for the third bedroom. Linoleum for the floor, white painted walls, iron frame beds with hard foam mattresses and stiff sheets ..

* * *

Judy ran her hands over the smooth rubberised material of the girdle. Her tan stockings were already evenly attached to the garter tabs that hung from the girdle, her seams were straight. She stepped in to her mid-heel white court shoes, not terrible practical but more sensible than the four inch heels she had taken to wearing lately.

She took the stiff white tunic from its hanger. The heavy cotton felt prickly against her skin but that just served to reinforce its purpose, that of the uniform worn by a professional concerned more with duty than comfort. She did up the buttons, concealed behind a flap of fabric, from the above the knee hem up to the high collared neck.

Regarding her reflection in the mirror she noted how the uniform had been tailored to enhance her figure. With the addition of the heavily starched head piece she portrayed a stern looking woman, but a striking one as well. Judy set her mind to remembering the poise and walk of the matrons she had suffered under as a junior nurse. It was a confidant stride, stiff backed and just a touch of condescension.

Perfect.

She gathered up the medical paraphernalia she had purchased just that morning and strode towards the master bedroom. Hubert would already be in bed, hopefully in the hospital gown she had laid out for him. He was no doubt expecting his pretty little night nurse to tuck him in. Matron Judy had other plans for the evening.

Her husband looked up expectantly as he heard the door open and any disappointment was momentary as he took in his wife’s latest persona. He was indeed wearing the robe, lying on top of the covers and there was already a peak forming near his groin.

“Mr Batly,” Judy said in a very even tone, “I have been receiving reports that you have been molesting my nurses.”

“Well, just a little .. nothing serious,” Hubert blurted out.

“That may be the case, but I happen to believe that impure thoughts come from impure bodies. By cleansing one, you cleanse the other.” Judy said, and produced a rubber hose from her bag. “Now, have you had an enema before?”

“Not since I was a little boy.”

“Then, you are overdue. Please turn over and position yourself on all fours, Mr Batly.

Her husband did as he was told, feeling very vulnerable with his ass up in the air and not covered by the hospital gown as it fell open.

Judy emptied her bag of a hollow rubber dildo, a funnel, a tube of KY and a thermos. She pulled on a pair of black rubber gloves and made sure they made a loud snap. Then she liberally coated her index finger with KY and slowly inserted it into his anus. Hubert shivered with a mixture of fear and exhilaration. Judy was too experienced to trigger his prostrate though, so he received no relief for his hard cock.

The finger came out with a plop, only to be replaced almost immediately by the dildo. Even with the preparation of the finger and the lubricant, it was a slow and slightly painful process working it in. Hubert felt sure it was twice the size that it was and its presence was giving him an intense urge to shit which he couldn’t fulfil.

Meanwhile, Judy inserted one end of the rubber hose into the hollow dildo and the other onto the funnel. She unscrewed the cap of the thermos, ensured that the liquid within was just lukewarm, and then began to pour it in to the funnel.

Hubert came as soon as the warm liquid hit his bowels, but it didn’t end there. More and more liquid flowed in and he now desperately needed to piss as well as shit. Judy wasn’t going to let him do either for quite some time though, not until his cock had recovered and she could bring him off by fucking his ass with the dildo while pumping his cock with her greasy rubber gloved hand.

Worth every penny, Hubert thought. And boy was he glad that he had set ‘Matron’ mode for once a week, he didn’t think he could cope with more.