The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Menagerie Of Madame Spiral

Description: When a group of clowns find they have a hypnotist as their supporting act they are unsure. However, for one clown it will turn out to be a wonderful time to reconnect with an old friend and to show the other performers a side of herself she had never shown before.”

“Honestly? That’s what they get?” said Alexia as she quickly threw her make up brush back into the metal tub. “A hypnotist? Of all the stupid acts they get a hypnotist?” she continued as she looked around the room.

“Wow, someone has got her knickers in a twist” replied Kate as she slowly drew her blushing cheeks onto her now pale white face. “Look. The old act couldn’t make it due to some issue with their flight, I guess it was this or us having to improvise the whole middle act”.

“That would give us more credibility than working next to a hypnotist!” said Alexia as she picked another small pot of make up out of her bag.

“Girls, girls!” interrupted Yasmin. “We are clowns. For children.” she continued “We pretend to live in a fantasy world and splash each other with glitter, we can’t exactly claim power in the hierarchy of mediums!” She laughed. This raised a giggle from both of the other girls. Yasmin turned to the other corner of the room and looked at the girl that had, up to this point, been quiet and focused on her courtly dress. “Mona? You don’t seem to have an opinion on this?” Yasmin asked.

“Well it is what it is, isn’t it? I am sure our replacement act will do just fine” she smiled as she flattened out one of the dresses ruffles.

“I’m sorry, but a hypnotist is just county fair rubbish, a show of our calibre deserves something better for our tour!” continued Alexia as she drew on her eye brows.

“Oh dear, it seems my reputation goes before me!” came a voice from the door causing all four girls to turn to see who was talking. Stood in the door was a quite normal looking woman, about the same age as the girls. “Madame Spiral, at your service!” she said with a tiny bow. “Now if I am correct it’s, Yasmin, Alexia and Kate” she said, pointing at each girl in turn before turning to stare at Mona. “And of course how could I forget Mooey!”

“Her name is Mona” mentioned Kate with slight embarrassment at having to correct their substitute act and at having her walk in on them insulting her.

“It is so totally Mooey!” said Mona as she ran and dived on the act with a small cute squeak.

“Anything you two want to tell us?” said Yasmin, her eyebrows half done making her confused expression seem even weirder. Mona turned to the other girls with a wide smile, one hand wrapped around the new girl.

“Everyone meet Tammy! We went to drama school together!” she said, gripping the girl tighter with every word.

“Yes we did!” smiled Madame Spiral with a grin almost as wide as her face. As the other girls looked on with a mixture of confusion and puzzlement, Mona dived and hugged the woman again.

“Tammy! Why did you become a hypnotist, I thought you were doing really good as a voice actor! she exclaimed, obviously excited to see her old friend again. The former Madame Spiral smiled back at her.

“I am! You know Heavenly Warrior Girl Ulan?” she asked

“You are in a magical girl cartoon? Are you a lead?” replied Mona with an excited jump

“Well, I am a talking cat!” giggled Tammy, “But yeah, things are going super well for me!” As she finished Mona giggled a little and started petting Tammy on the head, as one would do with a kitten.

“So why the hypnotist and well, why “Madame Spiral? Its a bit kinky isn’t it?” she questioned raising a smile from her friend.

“Well, it’s some fun extra money between jobs and it makes a nice way of bulking my show reel!” she continued with her smile widening. “And yeah it is kinky, but its a parental bonus really, get the dads excited!” she finished and let out a giggle.

“I hate to interrupt girls” came Kate from the corner of the room. “But show time is coming up on us, so get in costume! And Madame Spiral, good to have you on board, knock em dead!” she smiled at Tammy.

The show went off well. The girls brought all the usual flair of the show to the stage and all the children in attendance were enraptured by seeing their heroes. Mona got to see how correct Tammy was about the effect of her stage name on the Dads as she introduced her “Extra special friend” to the audience and saw all the Dads eyes light up and get even lighter as they saw Tammy take to the stage. Her act proved Alexia’s fears wrong and got a good reaction from the crowd, so much so that Madame Spiral joined the girls in the final act helping them do a juggling stunt.

As the applause faded away to be replaced by the sounds of feet moving away from the theatre, the girls made their way backstage all in a fine and overjoyed mood. As the girls removed their make up, Alexia broke the silence.

“So, Tammy, you were great, I am so sorry about what I said”

“That is super sweet, I am totally okay with it, I was so glad to see you all work up close” smiled Tammy in response.

“I have no idea how you do it, but it was pretty awesome!” chimed in Kate from in front of another mirror.

“I could always show you and explain it!” giggled Tammy as she found and moved a folding chair into the centre of the room as she waited for the others to change.

“That would be be fun, you should come to our hotel and hang out!” replied Kate with a slight rush of excitement in her voice.

“She doesn’t have a choice” laughed Mona “I demand time with my Tams!”

“Oh no, I am being held captive against my will” interrupted Tammy with a voice that was dripping in pure sarcasm.

“You shall never escape!” cackled Mona in her best impression of an evil voice.

“One of us, One of us!” started Yasmin and within a few seconds all four of the girls were chanting it at their new, laughing friend.

Soon the girls were in the hotel room. The diversions along the way had led to three of them being weighed down with plastic bags full of bottles and snacks. Tammy and Mona hung behind the rest, laughing and sharing stories of past times. As they moved into the room the bags were quickly strewn about and the various confections shared out. The girls sat on the four beds scattered around the room with Mona and Tammy sharing one.

After some time of eating and drinking Kate raised her head and looked to Tammy. “Okay then Madame Spiral, how does this hypnosis stuff work? I thought it was all a matter of shills and plants.” Tammy looked up and laughed.

“My dear, they do it all with smoke and mirrors!” interrupted Mona in a fake English accent causing her and Tammy to lean against other laughing.

“Oh my” laughed Tammy “We had to do a mystery play in Drama school and Mona was the English detective and she always screwed that line up!” she smiled at Mona

“Not always, just most of the rehearsals” said Mona with a fake pout.

“Well okay, Hypnosis is just a state of mind, like when you get super lost in a film and it ceases to be you looking at a screen showing people pretending, you are there and these things are really playing out around you” smiled Tammy, getting nods from the other girls.

“But it only works on people who are stupid, right?” added Yasmin before looking at the other girls disapproving stares “What! We were all thinking it!". The stares were broken as Tammy let out a giggle.

“Well despite what Mona would have you believe hypnosis also works well on very clever people, the more clever and imaginative you are the better you are at being hypnotized!” replied Tammy with a wide smile. The room was silent for a second and then the eyes of each girl lit up in turn as they translated the meaning of Tammy’s previous statement.

“She hypnotized you!” they all shouted in unison causing Mona to blush and hide herself behind Tammy.

“Big meanie telling them that” said Mona from behind Tammy, playfully punching her in the arm as she did.

“You do have to tell us this story you know” said Yasmin. Mona raised her head from behind Tammy and softly rested her chin on the other girls shoulder.

“Well okay then” signed Mona “So it was back in drama school when Miss Tams here decided to practice this hypnosis thing she had heard about in Psychology classes”

“You did psychology classes in drama school?” interrupted Kate

“Nope” replied Mona with a smile “Tammy was such a nerd she crept into Psychology classes in the local community college, didn’t you nerdy?” she said turning her head so her nose pressed into Tammy’s now blushing cheek.

“That is so not part of the story Mooey” replied Tammy in an obvious attempt to move the conversation off her. “I went to those classes to learn hypnosis, but finish your end of the tale”

“Okay fine” said Mona returning her gaze to the other girls. “So Tams came home and asked if she could practice on me! And I said yes! And then I was her slave forever!” she said as she broke into giggles.

“She is lying” said Tammy with a smile on her face “She was only my slave for a week and that’s because she lost a chess game!”

“Only because I thought the horsey could use its magical power of friendship!” rebutted Mona before they both fell back on the bed into a torrents of laughter. Leaving the other girls looking both amused and bemused. After a few minutes both girls sat back up.

“Okay, Okay, full story” smiled Mona trying to get her breath back from the laughing fit she had just gone through. “She asked to practice and it felt pretty good. And well one thing led to another and we found other uses for it!” she smiled

“I am so going to regret asking this” said Yasmin, “But what were the other uses?”

“Tell the nice ladies Mooey” smiled Tammy with an air of smugness causing Mona to frown and blush slightly.

“Why don’t you?” she replied, her cheeks now looking like they did when she was in her stage make up.

“Because they are your friends, it’s no fun if I tell them as I won’t be embarrassed” Tammy smiled with a smug reassurance.

“Fine” muttered Mona before taking a deep breath in. “So me and Tammy started dating and it became a fun way to unwind and mess around in the bed room”. As Mona took a breath to move onto a new sentence she saw Kate sigh and pass some money to Yasmin who had a smug smile on her face.

“What?” said Yasmin as she noticed Mona looking at her. “We had a bet that you two dated!”

“Well, we still sort of do!” smiled Tammy.

“Yeah, we went long distance and open when Tammy moved to do her voice acting” grinned Mona. “So surprised none of you made the link between Tammy and the long distance girlfriend I sometimes talk about!”

“Yeah, I couldn’t see it, but hey you do make a cute couple!” smiled Kate “But how in the world do you use hypnosis in the bedroom, I thought the aim was not to put your lover to sleep!”

“Well it lets you make people think differently and play with power dynamics” smiled Tammy giggling at Kate’s joke.

“Okay, now I sort of want to try it” laughed Yasmin with a slight blush coming to her cheeks as she said about it.

“Well if you want we can arrange a time for me to show you some things” Tammy smiled with her warmest smile. “I love to teach people, hypnotists get a lot of bad press, everyone thinks we are all Saturday morning cartoon villains!” she finished and got a giggle from all the other girls.

“You should show us all now!” shouted Kate causing Tammy to look around with slight confusion.

“You want an adult hypnosis demo right now?” she said “I mean in front of all of you?” she continued.

“Yeah!” said Katie with excitement in her eyes. “We see each other naked all the time and I mean we all know our dating and our sex lives, it can’t be worse than any of that!” she laughed.

“She has a point” said Yasmin her face still flushed with excitement.

“Well okay, provided you are all good with it, then I am sure we can do it, okay?” said Tammy as a smile appeared on the edges of her mouth. The girls nodded and gave out noises of agreement.

“Okay, well all of you sit on one bed facing me and we can start, okay?” smiled Tammy as the girls quickly moved to the bed opposite her with Mona sat on the far end. Tammy got up and walked around looking over the four girls. “Now, lets start by giving you all a little demo, Mooey, does the phrase ‘Tranquil Thespian’ bring anything to mind for you?". Mona let out a soft sigh as her shoulders slackened and her eyes drooped a little.

“Reminds me of a lot” she said with a dreamy tone to her voice, drawing looks of shock, confusion and awe from the other girls.

“Wonderful, so very wonderful” said Tammy as she rubbed Mona’s cheek. “And the rest of you can just sit on the bed and focus. And listen. And focus on the various things that are all around. The feeling of this carpet under your feet and the feeling of your butt on the beds.” Tammy crooned at the girls as she moved and smiled. “You might remember what you need to forget and forget what you need to remember as you enjoy the touch of your butts on sheets and feet on carpet. The noise of the pipes, of the street, of your chest, of your blood along with these touches and movements of muscles and fibre and fabric with these sounds. So much to track. To record. To hear and feel. So much to juggle at once, sound, movement, touch, think, feel.” She continued watching as Alexia squirmed on the bed. “Or, you can not think of anything at all, remembering it is easy to forget, easy to forget what you need. And you can just follow the feelings as the change and morph and twist and turn, as the shapes of my words change in the air and the changes in your bodies occur with my words. As you let it all go, and fall and drop as two plus two is four and four is infinity to nothingness that falls away from your shoulders as the changes go further and further away and you all just fall into a sleep. Fall away from reality like leaves and droop and loosen and drop.” Continued Tammy as she watched the girls’ eyelids and their bodies droop and fall slowly back onto the bed. “And now drift down into sleep, relaxing and letting my voice and tone fill you and guide you to our fun. Isn’t that right?". She said, watching the girls softly nod and slump down further. “And until we finish our little game tonight you will find that when I say your stage name followed by the phrase ‘ultra should’ you will find yourself helpless to stop yourself doing it, finding that the more you resist the more naturally your body performs the task. However, if at any point you feel uncomfortable you will find the world Red spilling out of your mouth and that once that word spills out you will find that all the suggestions you have melt away and leave you aware and refreshed. Isn’t this right girls?". She stopped once more allowing the girls to emit low volume affirmations and soft, slumped nods. Smiling Tammy walked over and put her hand on Mona’s shoulder. “And the person I am touching now, and just you, will find that any suggestions you have been given when talking to me are all active once more, like switches being flipped at an old theatre, they all come back for a new show.” Tammy smiled as she saw Mona smile and took her hands off her before wandering to the centre of the room. “And on five you can all wake up feeling refreshed and energetic, one, coming up, two, three, feeling wonderful, four, deep breath in and five awake!". She smiled punctuating the five with a clap of her hands.

With the clap the girls all rose up, shaking their heads and blinking their eyes, their pupils coming to focus on Tammy. After a few seconds of movement Alexia was the first to speak.

“Okay, that felt wonderful!” She said with a smile.

“I am glad” replied Tammy “Anyone have any questions?” she smiled, looking at all the girls to make sure none were still under.

“I have one” said Kate, raising her hand as she said it “That took a lot longer than the stuff in your act, is there a reason?”

“Well, its because I wanted to give you all a better taste of this, and a longer session helps when doing more in depth risqué things” Tammy said to Kate, holding back a giggle at her raised hand.

“So ummm” interjected Yasmin “What happens now? Like, don’t we do things or think weird things at this point, as I feel pretty normal” she said looking worried she might offend Tammy.

“Glad you asked!” smiled Tammy “Well I gave you all a small post hypnotic trigger, basically it means I can give you the suggestion outside of trance rather than in it, would you like a demonstration?” she smiled casting an aside glance at Mona, whose face responded with a blush.

“I would love one!” said Kate with an excited bounce on the bed raising a giggle from Tammy.

“Wonderful, Then Mooey” Tammy said, turning to the girl at the end of the bed “Mooey must stand and hop on one leg” she grinned as the blushing Mona pulled herself off the bed and almost instantly starting bouncing up and down on her left foot. The girls turned and giggled at Mona’s plight. “Why don’t you tell them how you feel Mooey?” smiled Tammy as she pointed at the watching girls.

“It’s like I know I am doing it and I feel like I could stop, but I honestly don’t want to” she said as she bounced “It’s like procrastination when you know you could and should do something but just don’t” she smiled as she hopped a little higher to end the sentence. The other girls looked and nodded as if convinced by this explanation.

“Very well done Mooey” smiled Tammy “You may stop hopping now” she nodded as Mona came to a stop, “Now do any of you girls want to try a suggestion? If you don’t want to I am not going to force you.” She smiled with a face obviously designed to put people at ease. It didn’t seem to be needed however, as the other three girls all shouted yes before she could finish the sentence. “Okay, okay! Well lets go from left to right as Mooey was first.“Tammy said as she looked over to Yasmin. “Ms. Giggleplex ultra should say ‘Banana’s are yummy’ whenever anyone asks your name.” Tammy smiled as silence filled the room. The girls all looked at each other with smiles on their faces.

“Well come on!, Someone say it!” said Yasmin breaking the silence.

“Hey Yasmin, what’s your name?” said Kate from the other end of the bed

“Banana’s are yummy! Yasmin!” said Yasmin before clapping her hands over her mouth as she realized what she had said.

“You like it?” said Tammy looking at the obviously shocked Yasmin.

“Oh man it is so awesome!” Yasmin replied, her sound mostly muffled by her hands.

“And now” said Tammy turning to the next girl “For you Alexia”

“I hope you don’t take revenge for what I said earlier!” laughed Alexia

“Oh if I want to be petty and humiliate someone I have Mooey” smiled Tammy with a stage wink “Actually Mooey Must come kneel at my side” she said as she moved closer to Alexia, watching the girl’s eyes follow Mona on her quick dash to Tammy’s side. “Okay, that was showing off” she added reaching down to pet Mona. “Now lets see, Princess Petal ultra must stand and do three jumping jacks whenever she is told to not giggle” smiled Tammy as her hand worked its way through Mona’s hair. The pause led to Alexia giggling due to nerves and excitement.

“Don’t giggle!” teased Kate leading to Alexia rising to her feet and quickly rattling off three jumping jacks with the precision only years of gymnastics could provide. With a smile on her face Tammy turned towards Kate.

“Someone seems to enjoy using other peoples triggers” she said to the smiling girl.

“I have to admit the power is kinda fun” Kate replied looking over at the other two girls.

“Well then maybe we should consider allowing them to get a little revenge, Rainbows the Handmaiden ultra should shout ‘I’m a power crazy little teapot’ whenever someone asks her if she likes triggering others” smiled Tammy

“Your sense of humour” giggled Mona while she rolled her eyes at her partner from her kneeling position.

“Be careful Mooey, does someone need a time out?” smirked Tammy getting a quick head shake from Mona.

“Hey, Kate, do you like triggering us?” said Yasmin with a mile wide grin on her face

“I’m a power crazy little teapot!” shouted Kate before turning back to Yasmin “I am, that is why I want to know what your name is!” she said pointing at Yasmin.

“Bananas are yummy!” replied Yasmin with mechanical precision before covering her mouth once more. As Yasmin peeled her hands away from her mouth, Tammy decided to continue.

“So that is your basic type of suggestion, thing A leads to thing B, it is super good for showing off power dynamics and if your subject is into humiliation, it can get them nice and warm in their private areas.” she said with an educational tone returning to her voice.

“So that’s what Mona is into!” giggled Alexia looking at the girl who was still knelt on the floor at Tammy’s side.

“No, I am not!” replied Mona.

“Now, now Mooey, I think we both know that’s a lie, don’t we?” said Tammy, turning to face the kneeling girl and petting her hair softly with her hand.

“Not a lie at all! I don’t like being humiliated” she said with a blush returning to her cheeks. Tammy looked upon the blushing girl and giggled dismissively.

“Really?” she said “You think I believe that?”

“Yes, because it’s true!” stammered the blushing Mona, her head dropping in an attempt to avoid eye contact.

“Mooey must feel herself being injected with a truth serum that makes it impossible for her to lie” said Tammy as she turned away from the kneeling girl. As she did Mona grabbed the top of her right arm, letting out a small yelp of pain. “Now” said Tammy “Let’s try again, do you enjoy being humiliated Mooey?".

“I love it, it really arouses me” replied Mona quickly, her cheeks getting redder by the second.

“And do you find it hot that I am making you act like a fool in front of your friends?” Tammy continued

“Yes it does” said Mona, ducking her head as if trying to prevent the sound reaching Tammy’s ears.

“Would you like me to make you make a total fool of yourself in front of your friends so they can tease you for months? Would you also find that arousing?”

“Yes it would” said Mona her face now a bright red mask.

“Wonderful” said Tammy casting a smile at the other girls. “Well why don’t you ask your cast members very nicely if they would laugh at you so you can get off?” Quickly Mona moved towards the girls, her hands clenched in the most stereotypical of begging positions.

“Please laugh at me!” she said with genuine honesty “Please, I can’t cum unless you laugh at me” raising her hands towards her friends who smiled at their friends new found candour.

“Isn’t it funny” said Tammy “That the silly clown gets off on being laughed at?” The other girls smiled and laughed causing Mona’s blush to increase in intensity. “You enjoying the fact we all find you utterly silly?” questioned Tammy as she patted Mona’s head from behind.

“I love it, I want you to find me silly and laugh at me!” said Mona with an almost desperate giggle in her voice.

“And you can return to normal now Mona” said Tammy, bending down and hugging her friend from behind. Mona blinked and quickly buried her blushing cheeks into Tammy’s arms. “How are you feeling Mooey?” she asked, her lips close to Mona’s ear.

“Good, that was fun” replied Mona in a half whisper, “but I am so going to get you back for that” she added, as if trying to keep her status around the other girls. Tammy giggled and looked up at the other girls who were still smiling from the bed.

“So yes, this the main use of hypnosis in the bedroom, it allows for some interesting power dynamics” said Tammy to the girls on the bed, while her hand idly petted the still hiding Mona.

“So I have a question” said Kate with a very red look in her cheeks.

“And what would that be?” said Tammy. Causing Kate to get redder and stutter somewhat “Remember hun, I can force it out of you if needs be,” said Tammy with a sly smile.

“Can you make people orgasm?” said Kate with a burst of confidence only matched by the deepening colour of her cheeks. The rest of the girls laughed as they thought about the concept.

“Well, while it is hard to give someone an actual orgasm, recreating the feeling of one is pretty easy.” said Tammy with a smile as she allowed Mona to nibble her arm slightly. “I am presuming your next question will be, can I have one?” smiled Tammy looking right at Kate.

“How did you guess?” replied Kate with a slight stutter

“Evil hypnotist magic!” said Tammy as she wiggled her non-chewed arm towards Kate, drawing a giggle from everyone in the room, including the still hiding Mona. “But yes. Rainbows the handmaiden ultra-should feel pleasure welling up inside her. Feel it growing and growing until it reaches a pleasurable and powerful crescendo” smiled Tammy. Kate started to softly moan and groan, her hands gripping the duvet of the bed. Her groaning got louder and louder as she started to rotate her hips lewdly. After a short time Kate let out a deep guttural groan before slumping back onto the bed, panting heavily.

“Hey Mona, you ever considered dumping her?” panted Kate. “And if she does, I am a great rebound!” she smiled toward Tammy.

“Nope! Mine!” said Mona moving up to hug Tammy tight into her breast as the other girls giggled.

“So before Kate starts plotting your accident in the shower” laughed Yasmin “what else can be done? I mean you must have more than one trick”

“Well you can also do more direct control stuff. Also play with making people unaware” said Tammy still half burred in Kate’s bosom. “So make you not notice time passing or something and use that to surprise you.”

“That would be kind of trippy” said Yasmin. Next thing she knew she was sat on the bed on the opposite side of the room. “What in the world just happened?” she said with a confused tone in her voice, causing Tammy to look behind her.

“What do you mean?” she said

“I was over there and now I am over here!” replied Yasmin knowing that Tammy must have known what had just happened. However, as she blinked again she realized she was back where she originally started, the pink stripe in her eye line evidence of her panties being used as a hat. “What is going on?” she said even more confused than before. Alexia was the first to speak up.

“Well you were sat on the bed and suddenly decided it was too bright in here and you needed a hat!” she smiled.

“You are saying you don’t remember it?” asked Tammy.

“No, I was over there and now I am over here!” replied Alexia.

“Okay this I need to try!” giggled Kate breaking the charade.

“Careful what you wish for” smiled Mona “it is a short trip from saying that to waking up minus underwear in a park four miles from your apartment”

“It was a lovely park” replied Tammy “let me just do the math and then I am sure I can move all of you” she smiled, miming doing maths on her fingers.

“It is a funny thing because I didn’t realize” started Mona before she blinked. When her eyes reopened she was face to face with Yasmin, their lips locked together. When she tried to move she realized she was frozen. She tilted her eyes to the one side and saw Kate and Alexia in the same position. Tilting her eyes the other way revealed Tammy sat on the bed. “Tammy!” she shouted into Yasmin’s mouth.

“What is it dear?” said Tammy tilting her head. “I was about to play with my dolls and then you all decided you felt like playing the lesbian game!” Mona let out a groan mixed with a shout into Yasmin’s mouth. She knew what was coming next and was half excited and half terrified of it. She saw Tammy reach behind her and pull out four dolls. The dolls each had a pretty good recreation of the girls make up on them. Casting her eyes towards the bags proved her theory that Tammy had been in her stage kit while the girls were out. Tammy pushed the Yasmin doll and the Mona doll together and rubbed their heads together causing the girls to rub their lips together in a stiff approximation of French kissing.

“Why ah do declare!” said Tammy in a horrible impression of a southern belle accent while she pulled the Mona doll off and wiggled it to imitate it speaking. Mona found her body following as she unlocked lips and stood facing Yasmin. “Ah believe I do have the vapours!” continued Tammy. “You will never take my James you damned hussy!” said Tammy in an even worse accent, swapping to shaking the Yasmin doll before raising its left arm and making it slap the Mona one. Mona watched as Yasmin followed, her arm stiffly moving up before she rotated her body causing her palm to make contact with Mona’s cheek. It felt amazing. It was a rush of almost orgasmic pleasure. Mona quickly realized that Tammy must have put this in when she was out. Not just a puppet but a puppet that loved being touched.

Due to being lost in thought, Mona missed Tammy moving the Kate and Alexia dolls apart and moving them towards the other girls in a stiff march. “Hey girls!” said Tammy, wiggling the Alexia doll. “Doesn’t Mona like totally suck?” she continued. “Yeah she doesn’t do anything!” said the Kate doll. “We should like totally spank her!” continued the Alexia doll. Tammy bent the Mona doll at the waist and Mona followed, unable to control any part of her body. The other girls stiffly marched away. Due to her position Mona couldn’t really see her doll. Suddenly she felt a hand slap into her butt. She internally yelped and then groaned at the pain that slowly dissolved into the pleasure. She would have vocalised it, but as she hadn’t seen her dolls lips move, her lips stayed stubbornly shut. She heard footsteps followed by another smack on her cheek which led to another blast of pleasure. This pattern repeated over and over until Mona really lost track of time, she became adsorbed into the event horizon between the pain of the spanks and the pure liquid pleasure they brought.

After what felt like an eternity Mona’s plastic doppelgänger slid into view and was made to stand straight and the real Mona complied helplessly. She saw Tammy sat on the bed and the dolls all stood at attention looking at her. Titling her eyes confirmed that the humans who the dolls were controlling were doing the exact same. “Well look at the cute puppets!” smiled Tammy. “And from the blush in your cheeks it looks like you enjoyed being a cute little punching bag Mona” she continued “but I think it is time to repay your friends for their kindness” she said with a smile. She quickly moved the dolls arms down before undoing and removing the pants of each doll. Mona didn’t look around but she knew the other girls were copying their dolls. They were all as helpless as she was. Tammy wiggled the Mona doll “Thank you girls! You are so nice using me like the big silly I am! How about I kiss you all on your special parts to say thank you?”. The Mona doll then stiffly walked towards the Alexia doll. Tammy got off the bed and stood behind the line of girls, the dolls in her hands. Mona watched as her body copied the doll and bent down and rubbed its face into Alexia’s groin. Despite the humiliation, Mona could not deny she had thought about this and was enjoying it greatly. Gradually Mona made her way down the line, her doll double guiding her in debauched acts.

As Mona stood up, her face still wet from the crotches of the other girls she saw Tammy move close. “Well all but Mona can have control of their bodies back.” she smiled as the other girls loosened and shook their limbs as if reasserting their dominance over their physical movement.

“That was so cool” said Kate. “Pity we can’t keep her, she would be great at stress relief” she giggled casting a lusty eye to the still stiff puppet that liked to be called Mona. The other girls nodded.

“Well I could always let you keep the Mona doll” smiled Tammy “she could forever be your cute puppet, I mean she could do all the boring tasks you never want to do and make you cum once she is done”.

“Ohh that is tempting” said Yasmin

“Will she do anything?” asked Alexia

“Oh of course” said Tammy in reply. “Just move the doll and she will do it. Sure Mona may protest, but she is basically just a passenger in there right now” grinned Tammy. “Allow me to prove this fact to you!” she finished as she started to move the legs of the doll forcing Mona into a jerky march. Mona marched towards the table at the side of the room, she would try and control her body, but at this point she knew she was lost. Once she reached the table she saw her doll raising its hand, there were some more movements and she realized her arm was being aimed at the plastic cup full of soda that Yasmin had left unfinished earlier. As the doll closed its hand Mona followed, closing her had around the cup before marching back in front of the girls. Tammy gave Mona a sinister smile. “Now, if you don’t want to be a powerless puppet forever just don’t tip that soda over your head” she laughed like a comic book villain. After a few seconds Mona had to watch as the dolls arm went up and twisted its wrist. As her wrist complied with its plastic overlord she felt the wet sticky soda pour on her head and get in her hair and slowly drip down her face. While she mentally blushed at this humiliation she didn’t notice the doll’s arm, and by extension hers, moving down and twisting its wrist once more. Just as she realized where the cup was, her wrist flicked up and her hand opened caused the cup to smack her in the forehead and bounce off onto the floor. All the girls let out a laugh causing Mona to feel a sudden rush between her legs.

“Can I have a go!” smiled Kate, still with a lewd smile plastered over her face.

“Of course you may!” grinned Tammy passing the dolly to Mona’s friend.

“How do you make her do the blank thing?” Kate asked. “I don’t think she needs to remember this”. Before Mona could even panic she blinked.

As Mona opened her eyes she realized everything was different. The light was different. The walls were different. And then she realized. She was in the corridor. Then she felt it. Freezing cold inside her panties. Ice. The whirring next to her made her realize she was in the public corridor and had just filled her panties up with ice. As she tried to fight the stiffness in her body Kate stepped in front of her.

“Thanks for getting us some more ice!” she smiled “It is only fair considering you ruined Yasmin’s soda”. Mona could see Kate was holding the doll, she was helpless. “Time to get you back to the room” giggled Kate as she moved the dolls legs. Every step Mona was forced to take sent sparks up inside her due to the ice rubbing against her bare skin. Every step seemed to feel like an eternity as she realized just how far she had walked under that dolls control. After what felt like forever she arrived back in the room, still in step with that infernal doll. Kate made her walk to the table and made her pour four sodas and put ice from her panties into each cup before presenting it to her friends and her girlfriend. Kate was the first to take a sip. “It is slightly more tangy than normal, but I like it! Give it a good name and we have a new cocktail here!” she smiled as the rest of the girls drank and nodded in agreement.

“Well” said Tammy, putting her now empty cup down. “I think it’s time Mooey got her body back”. Mona felt a rush and knew her arms were back under her control, by pure reflex she pulled her trousers and pants down, getting the remaining ice far away from her sensitive flesh. As she sighed in relief she just realized what she had done and dived onto the bed to hide her private parts. “Oh don’t be so shy Mooey, we all know about the Tears of a clown” said Tammy as the rest of the girls started laughing. Mona felt a groan well up inside her. Every giggle sent shots of pure sexual energy through her body. Being laughed at by her friends made her feel amazing. After a short minute of laughter Mona let out a deep groan and shuddered before turning to a heap on the bed. “Have fun Mooey?” said Tammy, interrupting the after glow. Mona was unable to produce more than an primitive grunt in response.

After some cleaning and finding new underwear the girls found themselves lay as they began. Mona nuzzled into Tammy who was feeding her candy with one hand while petting her with the other. Alexia was the first to speak. “Well tonight was interesting.” she said, getting nods from the other girls.

“I didn’t know I was such a pervert” said Yasmin with a smile.

“I had my suspicions” giggled Kate in response.

“So can we become your support act?” asked Alexia. “I don’t think Mona would mind” she smiled.

“But then we would need to think of a name” smiled Tammy with a voice that made it sound like she was half considering it.

“The Madam Spiral Experience!” shouted Kate

“The Madam Spiral Doo-Dah Band!” replied Alexis

“Madam Spiral presents some other idiots” added Kate.

“I mean she could join us, I mean we do need Fuse the Robo-Princess” giggled Mona looking up from her petting.

“Well that could be an option dear” smile Tammy. “But just because you outrank me in the show it doesn’t mean you can boss me around”

“I would never dream of it” said Mona.

“Or a too hypnotized to dream it!” laughed Alexia only to be bopped on the head by a toffee thrown by Mona causing the girls to fall about laughing and start dreaming of what the future could hold.