The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Mental Cruelty:

A Mind Control Sex Fugue (Part 2)

I finally saw a good motel coming up on the right. I was glad, because I was finding it hard not to come from the tender ministrations of your left foot. I prefered to wait for future developments, which should be even more exciting. I lifted your foot from my crotch. It continued squirming around in my hand, still trying to complete its assignment. For a moment I wondered if you were ticklish. I looked over at the rest of you. Your face was ponted i my drectio, as odered, still smiling at me. Your mouth was telling me the story of the time you got drunk and secretly slept with your best friend’s fiancee, two days before their wedding. I was sure that somewhere inside you were horribly embarrassed at being forced to expose yourself like this. It sounded like a great story, with plenty of pathos, but there was no time to hear the end; we were about to move again.

I gave you some new commands. “Okay, that’s enough talking for now. Stop everything you’re doing with your hands and feet and put your shoes and socks back on. When you’re done with that, sit still in your chair. And by the way, you can stop smiling.”

You did as you were told. Your left leg trembled noticibly as you returned it to your side of the car. It was obvious to me that you were tired and needed a few minutes to recuperate. That was okay with me, because I also needed some time to think. I had to be careful with the exact phrasing of the instructions I planned for you to follow in getting us a room at the motel. I didn’t want to give you any escape clauses or let you do anything out of the ordinary as a result of my verbal imprecision. That could be messy, and I prefer not to beobserved on these little outings. You wondered about my silence, ut felt relieved at the temporary respite, because your cheeks ached from the lengthy smiling almost as much as your left leg did.

I pulled into the parking lot of motel and we both sat quietly for several mintues listening to e car cool down. I ran through your instructions in my mind one last time and then repeated them aloud. I had you repeat them back to me, which you accomplished flawlessly. I knew you were smart. You unlatched your seatbelt, opened the door, and climbed out, closing the door behind you. Your feet crunched in the gravel as your sturdy legs carried you unswervingly towards the manager’s office. I saw you go in. Less than two minutes later you were back out and returning to the car. “Room 17,” you told me in that special monotone, as you handed me the key. I drove over to the room following your directions (that’s a switch), and we parked the car. I got out and started walking towards the room, carrying your overnight bag, when I realized that something was missing. Silly me.

I opened the driver’s side door again and leaned in. “Get out, close the door behind you and follow me. Don’t do anything conspicuous, like attacking me, and try not to make too much noise.”

I unlocked the door to the room, switched on the overhead light, and we went in. The room was perfect for my purposes, secluded, with a kingsize bed and separate bathroom. I then told you to stand quietly, facing in my direction, next to the wall on the far side of the bed. While you headed over, I drew all the shades and shoved your overnight bag under the bed. I sat down facing you. You were standing there as ordered, your face expressionless and drained, your hands hanging limply at your sides. Time to give you something more to do.

“Take off your clothes,” I blurted out. I like to begin slowly, but I was a little excited. “Save the bra for last.” You were expecting this all along, but you still managed to turn a deep shade of red. Your body shuddered as you vainly strove to reconnect your consciousness with your the motor centers of your brain. Despite your best efforts, your hands came up and started unbuttoning your blouse. A pile of clothes grew by your side, as your traitorous hands continued with your shoes and socks, your jeans, and then your panties. I saw that your bush was a bit darker than your hair. Finally I saw your hands reach behind you and unfasten your bra. They dropped it on top of the pile.

I told you to step two feet to your right, so that my viewing angle was unobstructed. You were and are a flawless construction, even better than I had hoped. I needed to see everything, and I wanted you to do some of the work in displaying yourself for me.

I make some additional requests. “Clasp your hands behind your neck, push your tits forward, stand on your toes, and slowly turn in a circle.” As you completed your first rotation I noticed two main things. First, your skin was practically unblemished. Second, the globular tightness of your ass nearly rivaled the perfection of form of your breasts and your calves. You were very symmetrical, and I liked that too.

I definitely had to get a better look. As you kept revolving, I turned off the overhead light (with the shades drawn it was quite dark) and positioned the smaller lights in the room to highlight your best features. The contrast effect was breathtaking, and I smiled as I realized that your command performance (ha ha) was for me alone. I was starting to get hard. I tried to think of something else for you to do to heighten the mood.

“Say things to turn me on. Convince me that you like being in my control. Beg me to fuck you and to play with your body. Think of things I could make you do that you would most loathe, or most fear, or find most demeaning, and ask for those. Please, try for some variety.”

You unhesitatingly licked your lips, and started right in. “I love being your slave. Being helpless and aware in your thrall is the best experience I’ve ever had. I want you to keep me this way with you, forever. Today is the happiest day of my life.”

“Command me,” you continued, your voice trembling in despair. “The touch of your voice sends shivers down my spine. I ache to obey your every whim. I hate thinking for myself. Program me to come at your command.” You still didn’t sound all that passionate, but I was certainly enjoying the content.

As you came around again, I walked over and leaned in close. Your eyes were already filmed over with tears. Your loquacious mouth was inches away from mine and I felt the hot breath of your words ruffle my beard. “If you ever make me leave, ever make me forget, promise that you’ll brand me with your power. Make me dance naked in my sleep, masturbating, while dreaming of you. Make me scream out your name every time I come. Make me reject future lovers, because they don’t remind me enough of you. Make me steal from my family, unwittingly, to send you expensive presents that you throw away. Please, I beg of you.”

Your quivering lips looked totally kissable, but I didn’t want to interrupt while you were on a roll. You listened to your own words in horror and disbelief. “I’d like to help you capture other women. First, we could start with my friends. I’ll help you meet the prettier ones. I want to do it with them while you watch. Then, you can fuck all of us together. Afterwards, you can make us think that we’re animals and have us do amusing tricks.”

Your voice broke in uncontrolled sobbing. Tears ran down your face and dripped over your breasts. I had managed to tap into some dark underside of your subconscious, whose imagination was even more depraved than my own. I’m sure you felt deathly afraid that I would take you up on one of your suggestions. You needn’t have worried. I’ve always found that it pays to plan these things well in advance, and our brief sojourn was no different. However, this didn’t stop me from jotting down a few of your more creative ideas to take up with your successors.

After several minutes of wracking sobs, all the while spinning around helplessly, you managed to continue. I sat back down on the bed, anxious to listen.

“I want you to treat every part of my body as a toy, purchased solely for your amusment. I love that you’re giving me this opportunity to display my body to you. Make me into your favorite mannekin. Dress me up however you like and let me pose this way for you for hours.

I loved feeling up your cock with my foot on the way over. I couldn’t tell you before, but it was making me incredibly hot. If you want, I could stand by your bed all night and massage your cock with my foot while you sleep. You have only to ask.

Please don’t forget my tits. I hope you like them. The rougher you handle them, the better I’ll like it. My nipples tingle whenever you’re near. I’d love to slowly rub them across every inch of your body. Let me make you come between them.

Most of all I want to feel your big cock in my cunt. Fuck me now. Fuck me over and over.”

I was sweating furiously and I desperately wanted to make you hurl yourself at me. However, I could also see that you needed some time to compose yourself. I gave you your next set of instructions.

“Stop turning, and face me. You can put your arms down now and come down from your toes. You can also stop with the sweet talk.” You stopped talking with an audible woosh and coughed briefly while trying to get your breath back. Your eyes were red and sunken and your nose was running copiously. It wasn’t particularly appealing. I ran into the bathroom and grabbed a wad of toilet paper. “Here,” I said, thrusting it at you. “Wipe your damn nose.” I sat back down on the bed. Finally, after several minutes your sniffling subsided. It was time to make you come to me.

(End of Part 2)