The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

MERINO APOTHEOSIS—2008

FEMALE BY DESIGN

14

The tall, blue-eyed blonde male looked down with empathy upon the young woman who slept so soundly in her large double bed and he smiled.

Someone had to be the very best human being she could be, why not her? He thought. And someone had to be the very best of both worlds on their behalf, so that all could live and be happy as one, far into the distant future of two worlds destined to merge and mate-why not the best of both of us?

It had been for centuries, now no longer counted. It was why they were where they were, which was a better place than where earth humans might have been, and left alone. They prayed day and night by the thousands for help and guidance; they searched the clear skies each night for signs of their prayers being answered-a blinking heavenly light, a shooting star-the silvery trail of a passing comet; any sign would do, upon which they could rest their shallow belief systems, as long as it proved to them that someone benevolent in nature was listening-that someone was hearing, which gave them their desperate belief that someone might be of assistance.

They were right, but they couldn’t know that. The time was not yet-soon, but not yet; not while they waited for a craft to arrive publicly in their midst, with a declaration of their prayers received as their proof. The manifestation of who they really were was the unveiling of the company of heaven, within which, every man and every woman was a star, only they did not know that, in spite of the many who had lived among them and showed them the way. Every one of them was infinite as one. There was no difference, but still they did not know that.

You cry for help as one people of individuals, but not fully as yet as one people. That, you must cry with one collective, conscious voice to bring our destined unveiling before the children of men, he thought-only then our secret heart will be yours.

Their servants were few and secret, he knew, but they would not rule the many and the known for much longer. These were the fools that men admired and women desired, but whom males and females of the light shunned as simply no longer necessary in a New World of One-not a New World Order, but simply, a world of One.

‘Come to me, you child of the stars and take your fill of love,’ he told her quietly, as the light in the room turned to a soft violet.

She opened her eyes and was immediately afraid.

‘Your god is above you and within you, and your ecstasy is my ecstasy. My joy is to see your joy light up my eyes, as it would be through you by me.’

She shook her head in disbelief, believing it to be a dream, as they always did. He wished her well in her speedy realisation that it was not. Instead, it would be a growth toward somewhere she needed to get to, and soon. Then his gaze fell upon her body in full as it lay beneath the single cotton sheet. He knew she watched him with curious eyes and a frightened, terrified mind.’

‘The naked splendour of that which you really are is within you,’ he looked to her eyes and told her mind seriously, then smiled. ‘Now you can bend in your ecstasy to kiss the secret desires of the female you have always been, but have not always realised.’

Her gaze darted left and right, then all about the room, but that was the only part of her that moved. He calmed her racing thoughts a little, but only that, not too much, lest her natural fear and excitement both diminish the natural female beauty soon to come.

‘You can know the full truth of the God-force within you,’ he told her with a half-smile. ‘You are your own chosen priest and your woman is called Scarlet in falsehood. To her, no power has ever been given-only to your natural female. She will gather her new children into her fold and bring the glory of the stars together into the hearts of all future males.’

She had only calmed a little and he had allowed that. Her thoughts raced and her heart beat wildly while he smiled for her natural humanity misunderstood in knowing that which she yet did not; that the only difference between natural human fear and natural human sexual arousal was in the name she gave it at the time.

If you will only listen to your own feelings, he thought; gazing deeply into her wide-eyed stare of terror-the answer to your prayers would be recognised. It only needs to be one. Your prayers have been heard, have been listened to, and are now being answered. If you do not hear now, you will another time, if there was still time, and only after you have prayed once more for an answer that will be forthcoming to save you from yourself.

He reached slowly downward and took lightly the top sheet across her chest between his fingers, then slowly pulled it down to her ankles, revealing her full and slightly flattened young breasts, her rounded lower belly and then the star of her female’s universe. Then he pulled it away from her bed, altogether. Her eyes widened even more in her terror and he noticed that, but did nothing.

The only difference is the name she gives it, he thought, gazing at the human shape and form of her as she lay without clothing, except for a small set of underwear coloured white.

Terrified, she watched his eyes. He knew that, yet he centred his gaze directly between her legs, right at the very galaxy of her, so she’d know she was not just having a dream. And then she knew.

He smiled, aware of her breathing quickening. The only difference was the name she gave it. It simply needed a different name, and then she would be ready. Then her fear would abate and her joy and bliss would begin, but not until then. He began to help her to recognise the difference that wasn’t, only in a name.

Reaching down with both hands, he gazed into her eyes and grasped lightly the white cottons that sheltered her Milky Way from his male view. Then, slowly, he began to drag them gently downward and away from the junction of her thighs, revelling in the frantic and desperate nature of the thoughts that raced unchecked across her brow, but he did not calm her. The only difference was a name.

He shifted his gaze downward, smiling as his almond-shaped blue eyes passed her rising and falling breasts on the way to the crater of her private female moon. Her nipples no longer slept and were now engorged, stiff and erect; her body already knowing the correct name for her feelings that her mind had yet to recognise fully.

Gently, he grasped her right ankle and lifted it further aside from her left. He sensed her heartbeat jump and grow even faster, but did not calm her at all. Then he smiled at the sensual human female sight of her, shaven and completely devoid of any and all body hair. She was perfect, he thought-absolutely perfect.

Her thoughts of horror, of panic and of terror did not interest him and he did not listen. She still had not changed the name, even though he appeared to her as she might expect of her own, and as he was naturally of his world, like hers, only she did not know it.

Some had called him beautiful, but he did not. Instead, he called her beautiful, and to him, she was. He then knelt beside her bed, beside her; beside her natural female nudity, which appeared heavenly and surreal in the soft, bluish light that gently bathed her lonely room. Her wide-eyed, terrified gaze never left his and he smiled. The only difference was a name, he encouraged silently. Then he looked directly at her, at her face and into her eyes.

‘As a natural male I am your sun,’ he told her, and then gazed once more upon the hills and dales of her smooth-shaven humankind sexuality. Then he looked back up at her. face ‘And as a natural human female, you are my moon.’

His hand slowly reached out and gently came to rest downward upon the warm, deforested hills and valleys of her natural gender.

‘Oh!’ She whimpered softly in terror unimaginable, not yet recognising the name of the pleasure yet to be, but his hand remained lightly resting where it was, exactly where he wanted it to be.

‘To ignite the secret flame of female creation within you, your thoughts must follow your feelings,’ he told her with a gentle smile, ‘not the other way round. Then the light will return to your stars and your Earthly heaven will no longer be dark.’

They all puzzled over that one and they always would. He had said it before, many times, but wisdom and knowledge had their price; so did the answers to her prayers. The difference was only in a name.

‘Divide, add, multiply, then understand,’ he thought to her from his male heart, ‘and know that the hand that is helping you now will not always be garbed in the black and whites of your religions. And they do not always float down from heaven in the shape and form of an angel with wings.’

‘Oh!’ She gasped softly, whimpering and subdued in her state, but only slightly, and only until she recognised the difference in a name. Softly, his fingers began to explore her Milky Way, from her rising Star of David that now trembled at his soft touch, to the Big liquid Dipper of her Southern Cross, and all passing Nebulas in between. Her hills were now full, warm and high-not sleep-flattened. Her valleys were steep, deep and warm.

‘Who are you? Where am I?’ she asked in her chaotic terrified thoughts at last.

‘This is the sign you were waiting for to tell you to begin to live and to love,’ he answered her inside her mind. Then his touch deepened into the pooling warmth of that which she really was, but had yet to recognise under a different name-a natural human female.

‘Ohh!’ she gasped in alarm at feeling him while he glanced directly into her eyes and felt the entrance gates of his and her future child-producing plans of a whole New World of one from two. Then he addressed his next words to her female, and only to her they travelled-only to her alone.

‘Bending down before me, your natural female flame is blue,’ he told her, smiling gently with love for all her humankind. ‘All-touching, all penetrating, your lovely hands can fall upon the earth and cure its ills; your lithe body can arch for love and in love, and then cure the ills of your own kind.’

‘Oh!’ She gasped softly as he deepened his touch of her.

‘You know now and cannot unknow, and the sign that you wait for will be my ecstasy and then yours. Then the consciousness continuity of our existence together will be assured by the sound of our mutual joy as one.’

He watched then as the fear and terror slowly left her face and eyes, momentarily, while her eyes deepened and became milky. Her breathing softened, but quickened a little. Then her gaze returned to being terrified. She was fighting herself.

Humankind, he thought fondly as he felt her life’s pulse through the soft female bud he held lightly between his finger and thumb-they were their own worst enemy in keeping themselves affection-deprived and sensuality-deprived for most of their lives. Those were the uncreated seeds of universal love that ignited the created feeling males and females of who they really were as humankind beings and not the unnatural breed of thinking men and women that lived their empty lives daily.

Slowly, he released that secret part of her female and began to trail one long finger gently upward, beginning from deeply beneath and between her cheeks. Lightly, his fingerprint glided upward again and again over the smoothness of her shaven female contours, until finally, he smiled at seeing one shining, silver drop of her body’s recognition of who he really was to her, at that moment in time. And, in the bluish light that bathed the room, that one, tiny drop sparkled, like a universe all on its own.

His finger reached out to it in its liquid-textured innocence and touched it, but did not touch the flesh from which it had come. Like a moth to a flame, it transferred itself quickly to his skin with a living mind of its own, and then was quickly replaced by another.

He held his finger up before his smiling eyes and hers, gazing at the honeyed dew of her female’s forced arousal. Then his lips smiled and he extended his hand to gently sheen her trembling left nipple with the living essence of that one single drop of her own living female life.

‘Oh!’ She whimpered in terror and a rising natural lust he knew she could not withstand forever.

The nipple shuddered with her breath and stiffened a little more. Then he repeated his action with her right nipple. Reaching deeply between her legs, he again dragged one solitary finger upward through the depths of her smooth-shaven crease and collected the glistening, beading sheen from her hothouse.

‘Ohh!’ She gasped, with his deeper fingering.

Then, gently, he painted her other nipple. Until it, too, shined erect and trembled in the surreal blue lighting of the room. He smiled as her gaze now spent more time being deep and milky than it had done being terrified and frightened. The only difference was a name. He grinned. Then his long fingers fell gently back down between her legs.

‘Oh!’ She gasped, frightened at first when he gently pressured upward the soft, heaven’s hood of her inner world and held it fully exposed for his gaze to behold such magnificence beneath; such beauty and such wonder that she did not know in herself was simply her own natural female.

Then his face leaned toward her smooth-shaven sex, capturing that amazing grace deeply between his lips for his tongue to know intimately and personally of its unique and exquisite shape and form, along with its natural female response to the deep and sensual way he then began to suckle upon it and taste its essence.

‘Ohh!’ she whimpered through lips that could move when she tried hard enough and forgot how frightened she wanted to be. All she needed was a change of name, and, with that thought, he ceased suckling and sucked her more deeply, more strongly, until she flowed to his waiting mouth and tongue in a downpour, like a sudden, seasonal weather change in her own humankind atmosphere. Then, with his tongue did he flute and channel her female tributary to ingest her warm, silver stream deeply into his male gut.

‘Ohh!’ She groaned as he drank her well dry, and then searched the shape of her core with his tongue for more. His right hand gently moved upward and lengthened each glistening slick, hard nipple of each full breast that now seemed to be rising and falling with a mission. Then he released her and looked deeply into her eyes, and then he smiled. They were deep and they were milky; they were the eyes of a natural female, a natural female who was now in natural mating heat.

He had known she would come, of course-once encouraged, once given permission to arrive-forcibly or otherwise. Now she was recognising what had been missing from her life; that that which she had prayed for he had now delivered while she searched for the truth of each moment’s living reality within each moment’s living reality. This time she had heard and this time her prayers would be answered in full.

She looked to both sides of where she lay in her large, single bed, and then gazed up at him, once again. No fear could be seen in her gaze now, but he could tell she was embarrassed. Her breathing deepened with that gaze as he released the light control he had been keeping. Her eyes widened with the realisation of sudden freedom, but she did not move-only lay there gazing up at him.

He moved to stand above her once more and leaned down to his Queen of Space, kissing her lovely brows. The dew of his light bathed her whole body in a sweet-smelling perfume of glistening mating sheen.

‘I am continuous,’ he said gently inside her thoughts, ‘as you have always been as a female, but have never known it to be.’

‘Oh,’ she whimpered for no reason at all, while he spoke gently inside her mind.

‘I am divided for love’s sake for two worlds,’ he said to her, ‘all for the chance of union to make two into one and then into many. This is the creation of our New World, and the pain of my division is as nothing, compared to the joy of the dissolution of all that has been to this day.’

And with that said and understood in her mind, did he then influence her to slowly take up a position upon her own bed where she rolled over to her belly then rested her right cheek on her forearms and raised her buttocks high from kneeling on her knees, like a free, yet captured animal.

And, for the time being only, he held her that way as he knelt down behind her nakedness and reached through her splayed knees to grasp tightly her breasts in his hands to lever. And then he squeezed, hard, while plunging his mouth into the wet, open-shaved vertical smile of her human sexuality and plundered her weeping quiver with the long, strong arrow of his tongue.

‘Ohh!’ She cried against the limited control that he now released her from altogether, yet still she did not move-only moaned again. He reached deeply inside her slick walls to lick them clean and drain her away from herself, that he might become intoxicated, once again, in the pure alcohol of a naturally heated human female. She whimpered again as she flowed freshly in her own rising heat and then began to push herself back gently against the mouthing actions of her smooth-shaven sex in that sensual way and sexual manner.

What fools are thinking men and women, he thought-they feel little, only that which is balanced by weak joys. But you are my chosen, and through us, our world will one day soon live as one. Follow the feelings of your own knowledge and the joys of my love will redeem you from all pain. This is the pledge of the vault of my body, of my sacred heart and tongue; by all I can and will now give you, and by all I desire of you to give in return as a natural human female.’

Tightly, he held to her breasts while she shuddered when her own human pleasure suddenly peaked, ebbed and then flowed. She instinctively shucked her hips from side to side; searching back for and then against his plunging tongue for more of the same while her body enjoyed its super-nova without the restraints of her woman’s learned beliefs and habitual attitudinal behaviour.

And, just as she began to settle into her natural afterglow, he exerted only the barest of control as he shifted the trajectory of his tongue to lance quickly and deeply through the tight, nether necklace between her natural human buttocks.

‘Ohh!’ She cried aloud, then gasped three times deeply again as he buried himself, spearing her deeply there with the little control he did have, until finally she settled.

Then, he released the control and took her strongly with full tongue; igniting within her female being a deep and natural pleasure she had never conceived. And there he held her, hilted and taking her that way, until, once again, her galaxy imploded and debilitated her in his hands, amidst the plundering strikes of his razing tongue.

‘Ohh!’ He heard her moan with some emotion to her tone while he influenced her to roll over onto her back.

He did not need control of her now. She was in control of herself; her female was in control of herself. And then, he was above her, positioning between her relaxed, open thighs; hovering above her clean-shaven, hairless nest. She was slick, warmed and ready for mating. Her eyes widened beneath him and he held them in his own without control while his length and girth knocked gently. Then, slowly, but surely and completely, it utterly filled her sheath.

‘Ohh, god!’ She whimpered emotionally as her arms came to life and reached up for his shoulders to bring him down flattened against her breasts aching to be touched in any way. He allowed it and deepened his body’s reach to the very back of her, exactly where he needed to go and to be.

‘Ohh, god!’ She gasped again at the fullness inside her and the depth to which it had penetrated.

She saw him now as a male and only that; no more control was needed. The name change had been achieved and he had begun to move in slow and pleasurably long, drawn-out strokes, but using the full length of her quiver, all the way in and all the way out of her body.

‘Oh, god!’ She groaned in her third ecstasy mounting while he rode her bare nest to red raw. ‘Oh god, yes!’

Until finally, he sensed her female opening the doors to her lotus heart, and then and only then, did he quicken; and then, did he lengthen-and then, did he deepen his absolute mounting of her in that way.

And so, finally, he joined her in her next imploding universe of their two worlds now merged as one; a brand New World, where both could be one, would be one in the passing of short time and opportunities, such as was occurring within the draining and slowly settling loins of them both at that moment as he liquid-filled her channel to overflowing.

As he relaxed his full body weight down and upon her, she grasped him and clung like a frightened child, yet all the while, sighing; contented and sated as never before in her life.

He smiled, enjoying the way he was being held and caressed by the arms of a human female, knowing she had never lived and never loved as a female before. Then he smiled tenderly for her again-she had never been pregnant before, either, but she was now.

He then felt the subtle change in the density of the light that bathed the room. It shifted in texture from blue to gold and then to a radiant white.

Smiling gently, he held her tightly, and then, in the blink of a human eye, her large, single bed was suddenly empty.