The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Mexican Fly

(MF, MC, MD, FF)

Jane had gone to the little sex shop to find some Spanish fly. Her sex life was not boring she just wanted to spice it up a bit. In the back of shop she found a shelf with numerous blue bottles of Spanish fly. The pricing indicated $10 a bottle. Stuffed in the back she found three much smaller plain brown bottles marked by hand “Mexican Fly”. Not sure what to go with she purchased one of each and hurried home eager to try out her little treat with her husband. She read the Blue bottle and neatly printed on it was the following: Place three drops of SF in drink, and watch the sparks fly. The brown bottle said: Follow SF directions except no alcohol. Curious, but of little importance, she believed at the time.

When her husband arrived she quickly placed three drops each of SF in identical drinks of tequila. She made no mention of this to him to test the true impact of the SF. It turned out there was no impact. The next day she tried four drops and the day after five, still nothing happened. Finally on the fourth day she put three drops of the Mexican fly in her glass of tequila. Her husband had requested no alcohol that day as he had been required to drink lunch with a client. After they had both finished there drinks she confessed the whole thing to her husband. After all five minutes had passed and she felt nothing. However, by the time she finished her story eight minutes had passed and she was feeling something.

That something was a tingling, it had started in her toes and fingers but quickly spread through her body. Before long that tingly feeling was focused between her legs and in her nipples and as it faded from the rest of her body (except from her mouth) that feeling grew even more intense. It was less than 15 minutes since she had finished her drink and that feeling had begun to change, the tingles were becoming hot and more intense. Her ability to focus on anything other than what her body was feeling was growing more and more difficult, that is until she saw his pants.

It was the bulge, the bulge of his member pressing and straining against his pants eager to get out and be free of its constraints. She was not really aware of her actions per say. She moved but without conscious effort her body dragged by something to his. She reached for his pants and freed him. He sprung out harder than she could ever remember. He reached for her ass if in a daze but she avoided him by dropping to the ground her mouth poised inches from him, her warm breath flowing over him making him even harder if that was possible.

Gently she kissed the tip. Sticking her tongue out she let it roll over the head using her own wetness to coat his head so that when she backed off for a second it glistened in the light. She plunged back but this time she took more than just his head in her mouth for a kiss. Her one hand reached down and gently grasped his balls as the other grabbed his ass as if to keep from escaping. Her mouth began to slide up and down his member taking him deeper in her mouth than ever before. He moaned his pleasure and tried to reach for her breast. She pulled away slightly not because her nipples were not desperate for his attention but because she was not finished with her self assigned task.

She stopped when she was ready, stood and began to disrobe her intent to impale herself on his cock as soon as she could get out of her clothing. It was here that he was able to finally take control of the situation. He stopped her hands from undoing her blouse and he proceeded to remove her clothing caressing and touching her everywhere as he proceeded. He uncovered her luscious mounds with his hands and grabbed each nipple between the thumb and forefinger of his hands he pulled on those stiff hard, yet soft nubs, eliciting a moan of pure pleasure that was torn from her lips.

His mouth soon replaced his fingers on first one breast and then the other. Meanwhile his hands freed explored both her backside and her front. She made no attempt to stop him but in fact aided him at every juncture. Soon he had one hand buried between her legs while the other kneaded her tight ass as she pushed her body against his. Finally he was able to focus enough to move her to the couch. She sprawled legs spread and welcoming. He did not resist her allure for long but dived on her muff like he was starving and that the only source of sustenance. It did not take long for her lust soaked pussy to explode in waves of sexual release.

At this point very little if any actual words had been spoken. If they had just continued as they had been perhaps all they would have had was a night of uninhibited wild passionate sex. But fate stepped in or perhaps an insatiable need and changed their relationship forever.

“Please fuck me.” She moaned in need. “Please, I want your cock deep inside of me.”

“You want? Ok if you want me to fuck you, you must beg me, beg…your master to fuck you.” As he did this his fingers, which had replaced his mouth continued to manipulate her pussy. He had always wanted to be the master and own her as his slave (at least in play); she had always refused claiming it was demeaning and disrespectful.

“I don’t want to be your slave, I just want you to fuck me, please fuck me as my husband I need your cock in my pussy.” She was growing desperate at this point her need increasing with each passing second. She reached and grabbed his rod and tried to force him inside of her.

For the first time in their married life he refused her, denied her request and held back, even his fingers had stopped their manipulation of her clit and pussy. Her eyes widen in shock and real panic began to engulf her. She needed to be fucked, she needed a cock now! There was no time to find another she had to have a cock inside of her now. In desperation she tried to manipulate her clit, thinking another orgasm would give her time to think. He had stood up now, watching her play with her clit, his large cock dangling a mere distance from her and her need. She came but instead of relief her need had increased beyond any rational thought.

“Please…master fuck your slave, please fuck your slut, your property. I will do anything you say only put your cock inside of me.”

“I am the master here, we will do as I want, and so you will beg very prettily for your lord and master to lick your pussy. Once I begin to lick your pussy you may plead and beg for me to fuck you. If…and only if you act like the slave you are, will I fuck you!”

“No. Fuck me now…Master?” She could tell by his expression that he was displeased with her, for the first time she felt a real need to…she was not sure exactly what but she had to act. “Please master, your slave is sorry, your slave begs you to forgive her and lick her pussy, please master lick you slave’s cunt.” Cunt, it was a word she hated, a word that had never passed her lips before.

“You will say the following while I lick your…cunt: “You are my lord and master and I am your obedient slave and slut (another word she had previously disliked). After and only after you have said it twenty one times you may beg and plead with your master to fuck his slave.”

Her master proceeded to lick her pussy and fearing any further displeasure on her part she obeyed. Her performance was not perfect there were moans and earth shattering orgasms that impinged her statement but finally she had said it the required amount of times, finally she could beg her master to fuck her.

“Pleasse master fuck your slave, pleasssse your slut needs her massster’s cock in her pussy.” She continued on begging and pleading for her lord and master to fuck her.

Finally he agreed but had one last requirement. “Slave whenever your master pulls his cock from a pussy you will lick and suck it clean.” She had never done this, she never even let him kiss her after he licked her, but she eagerly agreed to obey.

He had intended to ease his way in, but his own needs were growing as desperate as hers, fortunately her pussy was well lubricated and he slid in to the hilt with an ease he had not known in years. Occasionally of late, she had been a little dry and consequently sex might be painful if he did not ensure her pussy was wet and slick. He pumped hard driving into her for several minutes. Time to test her resolve he thought. When he pulled out, he expected her to complain or at least forget her agreement. Instead, he was more than pleasantly surprised when she practically dived on his cock, her mouth and tongue busy licking and sucking like it was her only vocation.

He pulled her away for a kiss and she responded, but not with a moan, but with a whimper and a plea. “Please master your slave was not done there is still pussy juice left on your cock for me to lick.” Surprised he allowed her to return to her task.

After a while he ordered her to spread her legs and he returned the favor licking and sucking away at her pussy and clit, seven minutes and three orgasms later he moved up to her breast and then her mouth. She did not attempt to pull away in fact it was the opposite, her mouth sought out his licking and kissing her tongue probing deep. He lifted himself and plunged deep back inside of her, if anything she was even wetter.

They continued in this manner, with some variations eventually coming in her mouth once and her pussy twice. Neither of them actually counted all of her orgasms. If one were to ask he would have guessed in the twenties, she might have said the thirties but she counted even the small ones that seemed to burst upon her at odd moments.

When they had both had their fill they collapsed in their bed. Yes they had finally made it there. Unable to stay awake they both slept like they had been awake for days. They only slept that deep and unnatural sleep for about an hour. Perhaps if it had been day time they would have awoken but as it was they both fell into a more natural sleep.

Jane awoke first, she had left something undone last night, and it had pulled her from her sleep with a relentless urge to finish the job she had somehow neglected. She looked over her husband’s naked body, his cock finally limp after hours of activity. With out knowing why she moved her face closer to his cock. It was crusted with the remains of their passion. That was it, she thought, I forgot to clean my master’s cock after he came in me that last time. With out a further thought she proceeded to lick and suck his cock clean. By the time she had finished her duties his cock was once again hard and ready.

Dared she wake him? He had not told her not to, but would he want her to? She continued to lick and suck at his cock hoping her manipulations would wake him. Finally success he opened his eyes.

“Good morning Jane that was some ride we had last night.”

“Good morning master, would you like to fuck your slave now?” She asked without a hint of hesitation or pretense.

“Sure hop on board.” This is exactly what she did. They moved and moaned for about ten minutes before he was spewing into her. She quickly dismounted and placed her mouth to catch any remaining cum before she cleaned him off; using her one hand on her pussy to catch their fluids now dripping out and then rubbing them on his penis so that she could lick it again.

“Would you like to shower while I prepare breakfast master or would you like me to join you?”

“What ever. Tell me something Jane what is with this master stuff? We were done playing that last night, though I must say I enjoyed your waking me by blow job and a morning fuck.”

“I am not sure what you mean master. I am your slave and you are my master.”

“Jane you are my wife and I am your husband.”

“If you say so master it will be true, but being your slave and having you as my master is why I exist.”

“So you will do anything I say regardless of what it is with out question or hesitation?”

“Of course master, I exist to serve and please you.”

“What if I wanted you to help me enslave other women, make them just like you, would you do it?

She looked a little confused as if not sure why I asked the question. “Of course master who would you like first?”

“I will let you decide, Jane. How would you help me take these women and make them mine?”

“I am your slave master so it must have been the Mexican Fly, I mixed mine with alcohol and we both know the results. Even without alcohol you had a very strong reaction, but whatever happened to me seems to be permanent.”

“Ok, but I don’t want you taking any more or giving me any more unless I am there and you tell me.”

“Yes master, should I go make breakfast now?”

“Yes, but I have one more order; you will act as you were before, if other people are around that are not my slaves, that will not mean you will be different you will just pretend.”

“Of course master.” She responded as she scampered to obey.

While she was preparing her master’s breakfast there was a knock at the door. She peeked outside, it was her next-door neighbor, Candy and like the name, she was sweet to look at but not necessarily good for you. Jane thought to herself, well that be could fixed. She had the solution and her master had said she could decide who to enslave next and it is not as if she or her master would be taking any.

“Candy how are doing, why don’t you come in I was just making breakfast and I am sure I can spare a cup of coffee for you.” Candy came in looking a little confused but it was not often she had a chance to snoop err look around Jane’s house.

“Thank you Jane I would love a cup, cream and sugar please. I just came over to see if you wanted to attend a lingerie party, I had planned for tomorrow night. The girl that runs it will be over this afternoon to discuss the details and I realized that I had forgotten to mention it to you.” In reality she had just found she was one body short of her prize as host and she was not about to loose it.

“Well thanks Candy I would love to go. Here let me get you that coffee.” Bitch, she never would have invited me with out some ulterior motive, most likely she needs one more for the minimum for one of those parties. Well let me think, I am sure any alcohol is good, I will just put in some Kahlua and give her four drops of the Mexican Fly. After my master gives her a good fucking, I will have her tell him about the little slut coming over this afternoon. Those girls who run these parties can be pretty hot themselves and it would be the perfect addition to my master’s harem if one of his slaves were able to go from party to party, selecting hot new slaves for him.

“This is great coffee, I must pick some up it has a real kick to it.”

“It is a special blend from Mexico.”

They talked for over five minutes neither one saying anything of any importance until suddenly Candy let out a strange sound. She shifted as if uncomfortable and could not seem to sit still.

“What’s wrong Candy?”

“I don’t know I had this tingling just in my fingers and toes but now it seems to be tingly everywhere.”

“You seem ok, Candy, I mean you look ok. Are you sure you are all tingly and stuff?”

“Yes only now it seems centered in my nipples and between my legs.” She made no effort to hide the fact that she was rubbing at her nipples and even began to push against her crotch for some relief. She turned to Jane. Jane could give her release, what was she thinking? I want Jane to lick my pussy for me that is what I think. She leaned into Jane who pulled back. Candy was frustrated, she needed sex and she needed it now. “Please Jane, I really need some attention.” Her inhibitions seemed to have vanished.

“You mean your pussy and your nipples need some attention.”

“Yes, yes please my pussy and my nipples need attention.”

“My husband will be down in a few minutes, he can take care of your needs Candy. He is the one you need to satisfy those desires you are feeling.”

“Your husband, but I have a husband?”

“Well my husband will be your master and you will serve and please him with your mind and your body. You will be his sex slave and he will give you the pleasure and release you need so badly but only if you act like the slave you are, will he fuck you.”

“You will say the following while he licks your cunt: “You are my lord and master and I am your obedient slave and slut. After and only after you have said it twenty one times may you beg and plead with your master to fuck his slave.”

“You will become just like I am Candy, I will tell you what changes will happen to your personality and beliefs, only our master can overrule me. Do you understand slut?”

“Yes, mistress I understand.” Candy said in defeat.

Hearing her master coming down the stairs Jane jumped and quickly explained things to him. When he entered the room, Candy tried to reassert some kind of control but she lost before she could even stand up.

“No one gave you permission to move or speak slave, go sit on the couch with your legs spread and all of your clothing removed.”

Candy moved to comply without a word.