The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“Michael; Fun with Suzi and Beth”

By The Hedonist God

Chapter 1: FRIDAY

I had decided to toy with two married women at the graduate program where I was also a student. It wasn’t that I wanted to create trouble, I just have abilities that I use without guilt or remorse. I live in a penthouse with several beautiful women who are my live-in French maids. They once had lives, but now they live for me. They do not need to sleep, and they serve me lovingly and obediently. I am rich, but I could do anything even if I wasn’t. Of course, no one in my normal life knows of the pleasures I enjoy. And so, the names of the women who, unbeknownst to them, will become my latest pets are Suzanna and Beth.

Suzanna had her blondish-brown hair cut very short – a pixie cut. She was well-proportioned, with beautiful blue eyes. Her breasts were large and round. But the reason I wanted to have my way with her is because of her demeanor. She was domineering, and arrogant. She ignored people who she doesn’t think are important (I of course am one of those people), and she was brash and spiteful in class. I don’t mean to suggest that she wasn’t nice – she is. But she was also cold. She was married and has a young child. And she was currently standing in my living room wearing only a black thong – she had a glassy look in her eyes and was breathing very calmly.

Beth was much nicer than Suzanna, but she still had a touch of the usual graduate-student arrogance. She had shoulder-length wavy blonde hair, and beautiful brown eyes. Her body was also well-proportioned. But again, like Suzanna, she wasn’t exceptionally beautiful. I can have anyone I want in bed – and I have had gorgeous model-worthy women worship my cock one after the other, but it is so much more worthwhile to enjoy ordinary women. Women I know. Beth had just married her husband (as of 4 months ago), and I could think of nothing nicer than to have her sucking my cock with more adoration than she ever knew she had for oral sex. She also stood wearing only a thong, her expression the same as Suzanna’s.

Neither would be missed. The world would go on without even realizing they were gone if I kept them as pets forever. Such is the extent of my power. But the weekend would be as long as I intended to keep them alone in the apartment. Of course, I had the power and they had nothing, so I could change my mind later: if might decide to make one or both believe that we were having a long term affair, and have them willingly submit to my many sexual perversions. I looked both of them over. Beth was beautiful. Her skin was beautiful and white. Her long hair had been styled and looked nice and rippled. A slight smile traced her entranced face. I reached out, and grasped her left breasts in my left hand. It was relatively small, but nice and firm. A B-cup, I guessed. Her ass was a little on the large side, however. I poured into her mind to discover nothing original at all. Beth would become the boring housewife – albeit with a PhD. She only had sex with her husband once in a while, had never been fucked up the ass (even though her poor husband practically begged her daily), and she didn’t wear any sexy stuff to bed. For the week-end, however, she would basically be my private hooker – the difference would be that she and Suzanna would both pay to the tune of 1000 dollars each at the end of the week-end. It was a reliable source of finance.

Suzanna didn’t react as my fingers gripped her jaw and manipulated her head like a rag doll. Her breasts were larger than Beth’s, and I was surprised that the left nipple was pierced with a diamond. “Suzanna, what’s with the nipple piercing?” Her answer was calm and instant. “I got that before I married my husband. I was drunk – I wanted to take it out but he thinks that it’s hot, so I leave it in. It’s really uncomfortable, though.” Then she was quiet and passive. I figured that I’d begin my subtle re-education now. “Beth and Suzanna. After this weekend, you will love being fucked by your husbands. Beth, get a sexy piercing like Suzanna’s. And Suzanna, you love your piercing. It makes you hot. Both of you: you love wearing sexy lingerie and swallowing your husband’s cum. Make it a ritual to wake him up at least 3 times a week with a blow job. And cater to your partner’s kinky needs. Alright?” Instantly, I could see the restructuring that was going on in the women’s minds. They responded dully. “Yes. We will obey.”

Now I was getting hard from all this tinkering, and seeing as I had assuaged the small amount of guilt I had for toying with these women I figured that it was time for my fun. But which one would I single out first? Of course I would eventually enjoy them both together. But for now I wanted to enjoy them physically one after the other. Suzanna looked appealing. I motioned to two of my maids and they escorted Beth to the lounge, where she would orally service them until I was ready for them. Both women would also be photographed in various kinky poses – my favourite photo would be of Suzanna lapping up milk from a bowl that said “BITCH” on it buck naked. These photographs would be sent to various magazines. For fun. No-one had ever suspected that some of the whores in black-market magazines were in fact high society women being toyed with by an omnipotent being. And I’m not even sure if I’d care if someone realized that Cumslut Weekly’s latest two cover girls were the married and demure Beth and Suzanna.

Suzanna mindlessly followed me to the master bedroom, wearing only her thong, her blue wedding ring glittering in the dim lights of my lavish apartment. I sat on the bed while she stood above me. I snapped my fingers and she removed her thong and knelt down. I was wearing a bathrobe, and she easily flipped it beside with her tongue. Her hands were fixed to her ass-cheeks. A sultry smile was on her face. In the moment of my snap, she had forgotten her former life. She was mine. I was her master. Her name was no longer Suzanna Cormier. It was Suzi. And right now, satisfying her master’s large organ was all that mattered to her. I groaned as she licked the length of my hard penis. This was good. She took my balls and sucked on them before putting the tip of my dick in her mouth and sucking hard. Then, she went deeper and deeper down my cock, till her nose was touching the base of my stomach. Normally, she would have choked. But one of the beautiful things about being omnipotent is that you can have an 8 incher and still be deep-throated. I lay down on the bed and smiled. She was sucking me hard – and alternating her oral style to keep me from being bored. And I was enormously aroused. I reached into Suzi’s hair and gripped it hard so it hurt her. But Suzi didn’t mind. As far as she was concerned now, she was my property. I could tattoo her, pierce her, do anything I wanted. I forced her to move faster and faster up and down my cock, and then when I could tell I was close to orgasm I moved her lips just on the head of my cock and she sucked hard. She swallowed spurt after spurt of my cum. I didn’t move, exhausted. Then I felt a lovely soft motion between my softening cock. Suzi was licking the sweat from my balls. She was cleaning me like a good slut. I smiled. The evening was off to a good start.

I summoned Beth mentally, and snapped my fingers again. Suzi stood up with her legs leg-length apart and put her hands on the small of her back. She wouldn’t move from that position. Then, all of a sudden, she blinked. This was the only sign she would give that she was fully conscious: that she was completely aware of what was and had and was going to happen to her. She remembered all of a sudden dressing like a slut while her husband made dinner for her early, she remembered shaving her cunt bare, she remembered doing her make-up really heavily and putting on red lipstick and a black thong. She remembered ‘deciding’ to leave her bra and just wear the thong and a sexy fur-coat that were both gifts from her husband. She remembered telling her husband not to wait up as he dropped her off at an address she’d never been before in her life. But most of all, she remembered how normal it felt – how everything she did felt like her own idea, how her husband didn’t suspect anything even when he saw her shaving her cunt completely (something he never did for him). Suzi remembered how sexy being owned was, how good it felt just to obey and service me – and was fully aware that I was in complete control of her mind and body. She was fully aware, but couldn’t move from a blatantly sexually provocative position. And she was terrified. I smiled as she gazed forward, and snapped my fingers again – two things happened: first, her breasts grew to a nice round D-size, and second, her cunt became lubricated and slick. And then the fun for her really started. She began to feel incredibly sexually frustrated – so close to orgasm she could taste it, but she couldn’t move.

Meanwhile Beth was standing behind me with a bashful look on her face. She was naked, and her pussy-hair was also non-existent. While Suzi stood in her ecstasy-torture wishing nothing more than to be in bed with her husband so he could fuck her, I lay on the bed and fondled and reprogrammed Beth. I had already decided that Suzi would be my main sexual partner. There was just something fun about torturing her and commanding her. But Beth would also be fun. As I spread Beth’s legs and eased my cock into her, I looked up into her face. It was blank and obedient. She was still in the trance. I rolled us over so she was on top, and instructed her to sit up. She did, mumbling “Yes” in response. She would have just sat there, if I hadn’t said: “Fuck me like a bitch in heat, you slut.” After answering in the affirmative, she started slowly fucking my hard cock. She cupped her breasts and moaned as she increased her pace faster and faster. I looked over and saw Suzi looking straight ahead, but well aware of what was going on. She had met Beth’s husband, just as Beth has met hers. She didn’t understand how any of this was happening, or how it was possible for her to need to come so much. I motioned with my hand and Suzi was instantly fingering herself with both hands to a thundering orgasm. At the same time, I delved into Beth’s mind and instantly flipped a few switches. Her whole expression changed, and she started moaning and swearing as she fucked me hard. I smiled at the look of slutty arousal on her face. She had forgotten most of what she knew – she had been turned into a 5-dollar whore. And I had paid for her for the whole week-end. As far as she remembered, the guy she had left before me hadn’t been her lovely husband, but another client. She thought about how lucky she was that I was so much more well-endowed than he was while she rammed into me. I smiled and came in earth-shattering torrents into her cunt, and she came to a screaming orgasm. Then, as I drifted off to sleep, both Suzi and Beth licked me clean of cum and sweat. I snapped my fingers, and Suzi (who was still a prisoner in her own body) and Beth (who was a willing slut) went into the lounge to pleasure my Maids and pose for photography. They would also be photographed pleasuring and 69ing each other. I smiled, and fell into a light dreamless sleep till morning.