The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Only you know where your fantasy starts and ends.

Michelle, Business Person

I knew Michelle through my business with her company. Her father started it, she and her brothers worked there from their teen years on. As it happened, Michelle was best at running the business and her brothers served more as supervisors of the staff.

Michelle was very pretty, in her late thirties, charming and sexy, but kept her femininity covered under loose fitting blouses and slacks, rarely did I see her wearing a skirt and when she did, her legs were covered in opaque hose. It seemed like she was uncomfortable with her sexual, womanly self.

When she became President, a few years ago, I began see her around more, mostly in passing. When we spoke she would comment on how well I looked. I could see her open her eyes wide for a moment then smile, then look me up and down. I checked her out, too, and as I told you, she always had slacks and a full blouse on.

Quiet femininity.

Conducting business with her company one day, about a year ago, I ran into her, literally. I was coming around a corner and she from the other side, when we met in a full frontal bump. My instinct was to grab on to her to prevent her from falling and she did the same.

We were face to face, or should I say nose to nose, she was about my height. Each was waiting for the other to let go and neither did. The next thing I know we are moving closer together, I could feel the warmth between us, the fullness of her chest against mine. Our lips gently touched for a second then we kissed deeply.

Her tongue found a new home in my mouth and I could feel the soft yet demanding grinding of her hips on my thigh, as she sought satisfaction with her movements. I adjusted my body to accommodate her demanding thrusts.

All this took less than 30 seconds. We both broke away at the same time. I could see she was as aroused, as I was. We stepped back from each other, blushing, she apologized for her actions, and I for mine. We both laughed and said together, what happened.

I suggested maybe we should talk about this and asked if she would like to have dinner with me that evening. The time was good for her but, she asked, could we would meet at a restaurant near by, she had to be home early.

At this point in the story you must be wondering what in this story has to do with mind control or hypnosis. Well it’s my hobby, hypnotism that is. But if you have a moment more, please read on.

I called ahead and reserved a table in a quiet part of a restaurant near her offices. When Michelle came in I was at the bar, I could see her but she had to look around before our eyes met. In those few moments I saw how lovely she was. Maybe it was the soft light, maybe how she made herself up, or was it her fabulous dress. She did wear dresses, sometimes, I guess.

Only able to see her from the waist up at first, she was stunning. Her dress was cut to show a bit of her nicely rounded breasts. For your image they are a full 34 C. As she looked around I noticed a the few men in the place checking her out, their eyes moved to her legs and stayed there. What did that mean? Were they spectacular or not? I was nervous. If you haven’t noticed, great legs are my fantasy.

When she spotted me she gave me a warm smile and came over to the bar. She did not speak but gave me a long, sexy kiss. I let my arm circle around her waist then up the side of her dress, letting my fingers tenderly brush past her breast. A sexy moan slipped out as a shapely leg momentarily came off the floor, ever so slightly bent at the knee.

The embrace and all that followed took over two minutes. When we broke, I said, enough for talking. She giggled girlishly and slid up onto the bar stool. This was a warm, very sexy Michelle, one she never allowed out at work.

Her dress was formed to her sexy body. As she crossed her legs the hem line caressed her gams as it moved yet higher up a perfect thigh. Oh yes, Michelle had legs. She was fine, from her sexy short cut hair to the black three inch heels held nicely on her feet by an ankle strap. My fantasy for sure. How did she know?

To fill you in on the whole picture, did I mention that she was wearing sheer black hose, not opaque but sheer. I almost thought she was wearing real stockings, you know the kind that need a garter belt to hold them up, but they were pantyhose clad legs. She giggled as she watched me take her sexy legs in.

She was something, she was seducing me from the moment our eyes connected. It was clear, and once she settled herself on the bar stool, she leaned towards me, do you want to caress my legs, she whispered, as she softly took my hand and placed it on her hose covered thigh. As soon as I touched it I felt a surge of sexual energy move between us. She took a deep breath, I almost lost my load right then and there.

It took a moment for both of us to regain our composure, when we did I suggested we move to the table. As she slid off the stool I was there to catch her. She laughed, I’m not used to dressing like this and especially these heels. You like, she asked me, as she lifted one leg out for me to gaze upon her sexy foot coverings. I told her the look fit her to a tee and I thought the hose was perfect for her grand, sexy, shapely legs.

At that moment all I wanted to do was kiss them all the way home and feel her sensual self explode in a back arching, screaming orgasm. But that would have to wait.

I pulled the chair out as she demurely lowed her self down in the chair and slowly slid her legs under the table. I could feel the heat of her sexuality as I helped slide her chair in towards the table.

Sitting across from her I had this idea, I wanted to know what was her plan for me. For sure she would not reveal this to me, but under hypnosis would she?

Before I continue, remember I wrote that I was an amateur hypnotist. In my line of work (medical research)I had access to a fine library with multitude of books on hypnotism. I had spent many hours reading, studying and then trying out different forms of hypnotic induct ions on my friends. I was always looking for new and different ways to hypnotize someone. I had one in mind to try with Michelle, first I had to see if I could hypnotize her in the restaurant.

The table was in a quiet and in a dimly lit corner and we were almost alone in the restaurant. As we sat across from each other I had this feeling that Michelle was going to “play footsie’ with me. Sure enough, I could feel her hose covered foot slide up my leg and across my thigh.

I took her foot in hand and with a long smooth motions caressed her hose covered foot. As she closed her eyes, a soft moan swirled around my ears. That feels so good, she said , as my hand gently traced the shape of her lovely leg.

I gently asked her to look into my eyes as I continued to caresses her leg and began the hypnotic induction. My hand explored every inch of her leg’s subtle curves, gently squeezing its fullness just below her knee. It felt so wonderful, but I kept my focus on the induction and Michelle’s lovely brown eyes.

Looking deeply into her eyes, I spoke with a soft, yet firm voice and suggested how wonderful it felt as my hands moved all around her leg. I had her bring her other leg on my lap and with both hands explored her luscious legs as I kept telling her how wonderful it must feel. She moaned yes, it feels so good, so relaxing. Let that relaxed feeling spread through out your whole body, I suggested.

Her eyes closed, with that I told her to concentrate on each body part. Let this warm, relaxed feeling move through your thighs, hips, back and arms, and to your stomach, all are felling so very relaxed, I suggested . Let your back and neck become relaxed as my finger tips slowly traced over every inch of her black hose covered legs. I could see how relaxed she was becoming, and asked her to slowly open her eyes.

As I held her gaze I asked her if she wanted me to stop caressing her sexy legs. No she moaned, don’t stop I smiled and continued the induction. I could tell she was intensely relaxed and so close to being hypnotized. I asked her if she wanted to go deeper into a relaxed state? Again she moaned, deeper, yes deeper. She was working with me, helping to bring full relaxation and with it a deep hypnotic state, Michelle was being hypnotized.

I suggested that her relaxation was moving to a level she has never experienced before. You are so relaxed and totally enjoying these sensations, I suggested. Now I’m going to start counting backwards from fifty, I told her, and with each number, you will feel yourself drifting deeper into your relaxed state. All the while I was slowly letting my hands explore her legs and feet from the knees down.

I starred counting. With each ten numbers I suggested it would become harder to keep her lovely eyes open. At forty they flickered, at thirty I could see her struggle to keep them open, twenty brought on such a heaviness that I thought they would close. By ten her eyes were watering and closing. Five, four, three, two. She was not fighting it any more and with one they were fully closed and her head drifted down, down, down into a hypnotic sleep.

Michelle, I softly called her name. It took her a moment to respond. I let her know she could speak in her relaxed state. When she spoke, yes, it was almost inaudible. How do you feel? So relaxed, she said, I’ve never been this relaxed. She was so beautiful, so relaxed. Was she Hypnotized?

I was almost sure Michelle was deeply entranced, hypnotized. Of course I had a test for her. Not the floating hand.

What would you use?

I told her as I counted to ten her legs would stiffen, and when I reached ten she would point her feet.

I quickly counted, I could feel her legs becoming firm to the touch, the suggestion was working, at ten her foot pointed straight away from her body. Both legs were extremely stiff and Michelle was hypnotized, I thought. With the sight of her deeply hypnotized and feeling her stiffened, hypnotized legs, I thought I would come in my pants. I wanted to kiss her sexy legs all the way home, feeling her legs quiver as she came.

I only kept her legs stiff for a minute then suggested that when I tap each knee that leg would relax. Tap, tap and each leg again was supple and relaxed.

I looked at Michelle, her face was so relaxed, so beautiful. I wanted her to see herself this way. A mirror, I needed a mirror, then I remembered. I asked Michelle if she had a mirror, yes, came to my ears. Can I have it I asked. By now I had suggested that she could speak and move at my suggestions. She said, don’t stop touching my legs, as she went into the small purse she brought along. I held the mirror to Michelle’s face and asked her to slowly open her eyes and look at herself in her compact’s mirror. As she did I asked her if she liked how she looked. Again, a soft yes. Why, I asked. I look so relaxed, she said, and I look and feel so pretty. Good, remember how you look and close your eyes, I told her.

As they slowly closed I continued to caress her hose covered legs. I had one more test to try. I told her we were alone, and as my hands moved over the backs of her legs she would become very aroused, and with each caress the intensity would build. I suggested that it would feel like I was tonging her clitoris. I asked her if I were allowed to kiss her clit, she giggled and said yes, it’s ok. This made me think for a moment.

I began to move my hands over both legs, then slowly caress the backs of her hose covered gams. I could feel her arousal increase as she whispered moans of yes, it feels so good, yes, I’m feeling so aroused, harder, more, yes more.....

As I continued I felt her legs begin to softly quiver . She demanded, harder, deeper, yes deeper, touch me, deeper, yes, yes.

Her breathing was coming in gasps now. Her words were slurred. I was so distracted by watching and feeling her sexual excitement that I forgot that Michelle was responding like I was fondling her clit.

I was so ready, I could rip her hose off and fuck her right now, no, not now. This was Michelle’s moment not mine. What seemed like seconds was in reality almost five minutes. She was about to climax. Her head was back, moaning, yes, harder, make me come, I want to come, her voice was raspy as the quivering in her legs was intensifying.

I knew this could not go on much longer or Michelle would kick over the table. Just then the quivering stopped, her legs stiffened and jerked a few times as she arched her back, threw her head back and with her mouth opened in a silent orgiastic scream of release, Michelle came, climaxed, had her first hypo erotic orgasm.

Her head came down and she moaned yes, yes, oyesses.

Her legs relaxed and I stopped touching them. I was nervous someone would notice, but no one was around to notice.

Michelle had come as if I stimulated her clitoris. The suggestion that her legs were as sensitive as her clit had worked. I was convinced I had hypnotized Michelle and she really was responding to the suggestions given her.

I waited five minutes before I began again. I then remembered why I wanted to hypnotize Michelle, to find out her reason for wearing what she did and acting like she did at the bar then at the table by placing her leg on my lap. What did she really want? Silly, I knew what she wanted, but I wanted to hear her attitude, how she expressed it.

Once she regained her composure and I helped her place her legs on the floor. I told Michelle, you like to tell the truth don’t you, yes she said. If you answer my questions truthfully you will be rewarded. I told her. Mmmmmmmm, was all she said.

She was still hypnotized.

What would you like to receive for your reward for telling the truth, I asked? Touch my legs again, she said. Ok. Will you truthfully answer my questions. Softly, very softly, yes if you will reward me. With the truth, I will, I told her.

Michelle, can you tell me what was on your mind tonight, why did you dress in these clothes, and act like you did, remember your reward for telling the truth.

I could see by her facial gestures that she was having trouble getting started. It seemed hard for her to face the truth, I thought. I had to move closer to hear her as she said, I want to seduce you, want to fuck you in the back of my car, then on my couch and finally in my bed. I want to fuck you, she told me again, to control you with my sexuality, I want to be on top. The dress, hose and heels always make men horny. I used my body to get what I want.

Is that the truth, that is why you wore what you did, acted as you did? Yes she hissed. Her eyes were closed all the while and of course she was deeply hypnotized. I had one more question, Michelle, do you know I hypnotized you?

Hypnotized, she said in an annoyed tone, hypnotized? What do you mean? I’m not hypnotized I very relaxed that’s all. Good, I thought, she’s was not aware of the induction or what has happened to her so far.

I was thinking of what next, when I felt her legs upon my lap. I want my reward now, she said with a demanding tone. OK, as I began to caress her legs. With each stroke upon the back of her hose covered legs she gasped, then moaned yes, more, harder just like before. She knew what she wanted and the suggestion was still working.

Within minutes her arousal built, her legs started to quiver, she was almost there.

Moments later she said, I’m going to come, feel me climax, I want to come, make me come. Her legs were out of control, her climax was intense. She was really getting her reward. Her legs stiffened, quivered and stiffened as her head was back, her mouth open in a silent scream of another hypo erotic orgasm. This went on for almost a minute, a minute of coming.

Then it was over, she slumped and her breathing began to relax. I let her alone for a while before I began to awaken her. I wanted her to remember her erotic hypnotic climax but as a dream, then at a later date she would feel comfortable to recall it to me, as her dream. I made that suggestion, had her place her legs on the ground, and slowly brought her out of her very relaxed hypnotic state.

Oh yes, I did leave a little suggestion behind. Whenever I told her how wonderful her legs are she would slip comfortably and deeply into into her erotic hypnotic trance.

Within a few minutes Michelle opened her eyes, smiled and kissed me hard, passionately. Thank you, she said. For what, I answered. For the relaxed state I’m in. I haven’t been this relaxed in years, I really needed this today, I hope it lasts. It will, is said, it will.

I couldn’t resist, you know what I’m about to tell you I did, don’t you? That’s right, I told her that she had wonderful legs. I had to know if the suggestion would work.

Just like that Michelle blinked a few times then her eyes gently closed as she slumped in her chair.

I suggested that she is the best at being hypnotized and during the evening I would bring up that I am an amateur hypnotist. This will excite you, you will tell me you want to be hypnotized, the idea “turns you on”. Then I reinforced the hypnotic key and had her slowly awaken with out remembering what had just happened.

Once her eyes opened we continued on with our conversation, ordered dinner and enjoyed each others company. By now it was almost 10 PM and since it was mid-week and Michelle had to be to work early the next day, she said she was sorry to have the evening end but she had to leave.

We had come in our own cars. I walked her to hers. She leaned in to kiss me and as she did she also pressed her luscious round breasts against my chest and began to slowly move her hips against my thigh. It felt so good, feeling her sexual heat, her tongue, her warmth and desire. I let my hand find the firmness of her breast. All at once she said, can you come home with me? I need you tonight. What could I say.