The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Mika’s Mesmerizing Mission

Part 1

“Pyon Pyon Pyon!” the music died down as the girls held their pose waiting for their cue. Someone shouted cut from the far back of the room and they all loosened up and started to move off the stage towards the wobbly trestle table that somehow supported the mass of cheap sandwiches that balanced atop it. Mika sighed as she picked up what looked to be filled with cheese but was more likely some form of advanced plastic dyed yellow.

Being a kid’s TV host is a weird job, it leaves you in a limbo where you spend a third of your day as a seven year old and the other two thirds working out new ways to be a seven year old. The money was good and there were few jobs for dancers with degrees in education in the current economy so Mika often told herself that she should not complain. But then she remembered her contract, oh her contract. Clause 15 had gotten the nickname “The no sex clause” because that is what it effectively was. Basically, it said they had to not get into any scrapes with the press, to keep the characters and the brand pure for the kids. So even when dining out, if there was a kid in the vicinity Mika was happy, smiling and far more interested in science with household objects than is strictly normal for a woman of 25. This of course put off many, many dates. Very few people wanted to date a kid and that is what Mika had to be when she was out.

As she mindlessly chewed her yellow plastic she cast her eye around the room. For a production designed to look so cheap there were a lot of people working on it. A single camera guy, about 10 or so make up people, a load of people in costumes, a whole batch of musicians and two choreographers, a load of production people and finally people from the company. Of course there was also the cast who numbered 5 including Mika. Of course they formed the traditional group dynamic with just a theme slapped on them. Mika had wanted to be part of the group that were pirate themed but she got saddled with the show for younger kids so they just had a generic “excitable” theme which made for much more generic antics. The other girls stood near the table stuffed into their matching costumes of bright pinks and yellows, it was honestly the most eye burning of outfits but the “educational co-ordinator” had said it was the best color for the age range and thus here Mika stood looking like a lemon.

The other girls were cute and Mika’s thoughts drifted to thoughts about how their dance training could help out in the bedroom. Of course she knew this was never to be, most jobs frown upon office romances doubly so when it was a cast of a kids TV show, she knew full well that she would be out on her butt in seconds if anyone in management found out. But Mika could dream, in fact with the current state of her love life, all Mika could do is dream. A young man with a clipboard approached the table and brought a tiny bit of good news, for once they could go home early. The supplies for a cooking segment hadn’t arrived and they decided it would be quicker to just film it tomorrow rather than bother to re-write the whole segment and send some poor intern out to scavenge a local convince store. The girls smiled and all moved to the tiny changing curtains that had been erected near the stage. This wasn’t ideal but it was better than being nude in front of the whole crew though Mika would have been up for it if the rest of the cast had joined her.

Once home Mika settled in for a night of nothingness. She fantasized about dating, about sex and her bank balance. Her only real hope was the European tour all the shows did yearly. At least there no one knew her and thus she was pretty safe from bad press and partners knowing her as the girl who really liked to build things with cardboard boxes. But that was so far away and with her current mindset it felt like an eternity. Mika thought and thought, her brain looping around and around. She wondered if there was a way to play the system, to find some way to actually date someone without incurring the wrath of head office. Her brain then hit on what must have been the stupidest idea she had ever had. During her degree she had done whole papers on hypnotism and its effects on learning and had even used this this skill to make money by being a therapists receptionist and a magicians assistant. She thought of doing it, she knew it was stupid but at this point she really couldn’t care. She sat and plotted, if she hypnotized the whole cast there would be nobody to tell on her, and if no one could tell then she was basically safe. She shook her head and realized how crazy this sounded. But then, like a bolt from the blue it hit her, it was so crazy it was perfect. I mean, would anyone honestly believe she was hypnotizing fellow cast members for sex? If someone caught her it would be the easiest thing to brush off as a joke, I mean hypnotizing people, that is the silliest idea ever! Mika could even point out she knows it is stupid! She was a mark for the magician in college, it was just a silly joke between the cast, cast bonding! With her brain convinced this was the stupidest, and thus best plan she had ever thought Mika went to bed, a plan brewing in her head.