The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Mika’s Mesmerizing Mission

Part 3 — Amaya

The next week was far too busy for Mika to try anything with the girls. Due to having several external people come in for special segments on animals they had to film parts over a month in an advance as getting usable footage of animals was always a pain. Mika sat in the make-up chairs with Amaya, it was far earlier than normal because whatever they were filming today was more active in the mornings so production decided to move everything forward. Amaya was normally very relaxed, you might even call her lazy, but this morning she seemed more relaxed than normal.

“Late night?” Mika enquired as Amaya remained slumped in the chair

“Yeah, working on an pitch for a show I had an idea for,” she said not making eye contact with her fellow cast member. Mika giggled, it was so like Amaya, a head full of ideas and always doing fifty things at once. Of course Mika planned to add to those ideas. She looked around, there was nobody about, one of the interns had just brought back coffee so most of the crew were drinking that, they would be gone for at least twenty minutes and Amaya was already half gone. With her heart starting to race Mika looked around looking for something to use and then she saw it. Next to her chair was the gaudy blue shoulder bag her character carried around. It was covered in patches in the shape of atoms and scientific equations (two or three of which Mika could swear were wrong or utterly made up). Out of the top poked out a stuffed toy rabbit, one of the special additions that had been added for the nature segments they were doing. Mika grabbed it out and held it in front of the dazed Amaya

“Do you like my bunny Amaya? Isn’t he cute?” Amaya’s eyes half heartedly focused on the rabbit toy as Mika smiled her best attempt at a warm smile. “Such a pretty bunny isn’t he, with his nice deep black eyes” continued Mika as she tilted the bunny into the light a little, letting the plastic eyes catch as much of it as possible. “That’s it just stare into the cute bunnies eyes, isn’t she such a pretty bunny?” Mika rocked the bunny a bit as if it was nodding and had to resist giggling as Amaya’s head followed it in a little nod of her own. Mika knew full well that a less out of it Amaya would have been annoyed about being treated in such a childish manner but her lack of sleep meant she had the mental capacity of child about now. “Yes just look into bunnies eyes as he hops up and down, up and down” Mika purred with obvious predatory overtones as she moved the toy rabbits head slowly up and down. “Just let rabbit do all your thinking, you think like Mr Rabbit don’t you?” she continued punctuating each rhetorical question with a gentle nod of the toys head watching as wide eyed Amaya nodded along. “Just relax and let Mr bunnies nice eyes tell you what to do, Mr bunny thinks you should do as I say, because if Mr bunny trusts me then you should too, shouldn’t you?” another nod from the toy was quickly copied by Amaya. Mika smiled, this was too easy despite how childish this was Amaya had been far too out of it to resist and her droopy eye lids and slightly open mouth were testimony to how far she had fallen. “Mr bunny says its time to take a nap Amaya, just come nap with Mr bunny, so tired” Mika tucked the toys head down miming it curling up to sleep as Amaya’s head slumped down forward, her mouth totally hanging open. Mika’s smile grew even wider, it felt so delicious seeing Amaya like this, but she knew she couldn’t hang around and enjoy it, the makeup people would be back soon. She leaned across to the sleeping Amaya “now Amaya sweetie, this feels so good and you want to be good like Mr rabbit and do just as I say, don’t you?”

Amaya let out a low “uh-hu” from her open mouth electing a low purr from Mika

“Good girl, now whenever I say “Amaya’s Naptime” you are going to return to this lovely state and do just what I tell you, isn’t that right?” Mika didn’t bother to wait for an answer “now when I wake you, you won’t remember any of this, you were too tired to talk this morning. But when we film and you have to act like Mr Bunny then you will have a nice rush of orgasm, now wake up sweetie” Mika moved back into her chair and replaced the rabbit in her bag she saw Amaya sit up in the chair and look around a bit, before shrugging off her nap. Just before either could fill the silence the make -up team came back from their break and speech became impossible under the nose of brushes and cases being moved.

The filming was as chaotic as it always was with animals, but none of the girls could deny it was a tiny bit cool getting to see some of the more exotic animals. But even as Mika was running through her descriptions and impressions of the animals there was one she was waiting for. As the keeper put the lizard away Mari turned to the camera

“Now we are so so lucky! Because Mr Keenan has brought his own special friend with him today!” the man nodded and smiled and pulled and animal up from the bed it had been sat in while the other caged animals were displayed

“Well yes, meet Buttercup! She is my pet rabbit as opposed to the other animals who live in the zoo!” The man angled the very docile rabbit so it faced the camera and Mari, being the girl of the group bounced as she started to fawn over it

“Oh she is so so cute! Isn’t she? Now girls do we know what rabbits are known for doing?” And of course Mika, being the science one had her hand in air before saying right to the camera

“Bunnies are known for being able to hop really high leader!". Mari clapped a little, the usual sign the characters used to signify being happy or proud of one another

“Correct! Lets all be rabbits!” and as the script dictated the girls all put their hands at the side of their heads to mimic ears and they all jumped on the spot. As they did Mika cast her eyes to Amaya who’s cheeks had turned a slightly deeper shade of red that made her look more of a clown that normal. In fact if you looked closely you could see her legs cross ever so slightly on each landing.

As the crew called an end to the animal filming and sent the girls on a break Amaya dashed off to the bathroom and was not seen again until filming restarted, looking a lot more content than she had been at the start of filming and a lot more awake than she had been this morning. Mika also had a skip in her step for the rest of the day, for it seemed like this plan was working out, it was statistically unlikely but maybe for once she was going to have some luck, either way 50% wasn’t a bad score, was it?