The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Mind Control Party

by Simon bar Sinister

Part One

I hadn’t spoken to my old friend Mark for years, until one day, out of the blue, he called me up and invited me to his party. This kind of surprised me, since Mark was one of the most anti-social people I had ever known. He had the idea that he was some kind of great inventor, and that he was on the verge of a “wonderful discovery’’. He stayed in his basement most of the time, doing research. It got so bad that he even stopped talking to me, his best friend. I couldn’t believe that all of a sudden he would have so many friends that he could throw a party. I was curious.

When I arrived at the party, I was stunned when I was met at the door by this incredible looking blonde! She told me that Mark was still getting ready, and that I should come in and make myself at home. When I went inside, I was amazed to see that the place was full of beautiful women; some of them had dates, some were alone. There wasn’t a dog in the lot though.

Another thing I noticed as I looked through the room was that Mark seemed to be doing well for himself; maybe one of his inventions paid off. He had an expensive, top of the line stereo system. Mark was playing some very strange music on it, though. Strange, yet oddly compelling. Mark always had weird tastes in these sort of things.

I wandered around the room, and tried to start up conversations with some of the women who were alone. But as it happens, I’m kind of awkward in situations like this, and inevitably, the women would find someone else who was more interesting to talk to, and I would get left out in the cold. But still, I didn’t give up hope; the night was young, and I told myself that my luck would change.

But suddenly, it occurred to me that the party sucked. It sucked really, really bad. I couldn’t quite put my finger on why, but somehow I knew that I hated this party so much that I had to leave right away. I was just about to head for the door, when I heard Mark call out to me. I turned around and saw him; he was wearing only a robe. Nobody else seemed to care.

“Hey, Mark,’’ I said. “It’s great to see you again and everything, but I really have to go...’’

“I understand, John, but before you leave, could you do me a favor?’’

“Sure, what is it?’’

“Could you stick these in your ears?’’

“What!?’’

“Please, just humor me.’’ Mark handed me two small devices that looked like hearing aids. I really wanted to get out of there as quickly as possible, so I did it, just to get him off my back. When I put them in my ears, I found that I couldn’t hear the music any more, yet I could hear everything else just fine. I also found that the party didn’t suck any more, and it seemed strange that I wanted to leave just a few moments before.

“Mark, what’s going on? What are these things?’’

“The music that I’m playing contains powerful subliminal suggestions, and the earplugs I gave you are filtering them out. Right now, I’m suggesting to all the men here that the party stinks and they want to leave, and I’m suggesting to all the women that the party is great and they want to stay.’’

I looked around the room, and sure enough, all of the men had left or were getting ready to leave. Several of the couples were having arguments.

“Man, this party bites!’’ one guy was yelling, “I’m outta here!’’

“Fine!’’ said his girlfriend, “Don’t wait up for me!’’ The boyfriend stormed off.

Just a few minutes later, the only guys who were left at the party were Mark and I, along with eighteen incredibly gorgeous women! “So what happens now?’’ I asked Mark.

“I’ve prepared several subliminal tapes especially for this evening’s festivities. The night is young, and I have many surprises in store for you. But for now, why don’t you go ahead and mingle?’’

“Sure thing,’’ I said as my mind reeled with excitement.

As I wandered through the room, I found that unlike before, I was now the center of attention! All the women there seemed truly interested in whatever I had to say. I could talk about any subject, and no matter how boring or stupid, they would cling to every word. My ego never felt as gratified in my life! Pretty soon, the party had evolved into two huddles of women, one surrounding me, and one surrounding Mark, who was equally as charismatic.

I kept focusing my attention on one woman in particular, Ramona. She was hard not to notice. She was wearing a skin-tight t-shirt, which clung nicely to her enormous breasts. She wasn’t wearing a bra. Imagine my surprise when out of the blue, she reached down and pulled her shirt right off! She just stood there, matter-of-factly, with her bare tits hanging free. Then all the other women did the same, taking off their shirts, and their bras too, if they were wearing any. I was the only one there who seemed to think there was anything unusual going on.

I had never seen a sight like this before. There I was, surrounded by a dozen topless women! They all seemed eager to put their tits on display for me. They all stood the same way, with their hands behind their backs, and their chests thrusted forward. I was still the focus of their attention; even though I was now stammering like an idiot, they were still eager to hear me speak. When I moved around the room, all the tits would turn to face me, like homing beacons. The effect was rather odd.

Then I noticed something else was going on; all of the girls seemed to be getting a strange look of frustration on their faces. They all started squirming around, as if they were very uncomfortable for some reason. I went over to Mark and asked him what was going on.

“They’re all reacting to the subliminal suggestions. I’ve given them the suggestion that their tits need to be fondled, very badly. But I’ve also given them the suggestion that their hands are stuck behind their backs. Pretty soon, they’re going to be desperate to find somebody with a free set of hands.’’

Just as Mark said, the top-heavy Ramona came up to me and politely asked, “Excuse me, John, would you mind if you, uh, touched my breasts for me?’’

“You mean like this?’’ I said as I cupped her two enormous mounds in my hands.

Ramona immediately gasped, “Oh, God!’’ I started to gently massage them. “Oh yes! That feels SO GOOD!’’ I rubbed them a little more vigorously. “Yes! Yes!’’ she moaned as I rubbed, squeezed, kneaded and rolled her mammaries. “Please! More!’’

I looked over at Mark, and he too was fondling a set of tits. All of the other girls in the room became interested in our activities.

Bye now her nipples were very hard, and I pinched them between my fingers. “Oh!’’ she yelled, “Harder!’’ I pinched them some more. “Harder!’’ I grabbed onto her nipples and twisted them. “Oh, yes! Yes!’’

I could have continued this all night, but by now, all the other women hand lined up in front of me and Mark, waiting for their turns. I stopped fondling Ramona and asked her, “Do you feel better now?’’

“Yes! Thank you John! I feel MUCH BETTER now! I needed that SO BAD!’’

I moved onto the next girl in line, Polly. Polly’s breasts weren’t quite as big as Ramona’s, but were still quite a handful. I wasn’t as hesitant with her, and I jumped in and gave her tits a real manhandling. She reacted in a similar way as Ramona. Then I started kissing and licking her titties, she enjoyed that so much, she practically had an orgasm, just from my playing with her tits. I finished her by giving her a huge hickey on her left tit; she enjoyed it so much that for the rest of the evening she displayed it proudly, like a badge.

And so on, down the line, Mark and I eagerly gave each of the women the satisfaction they craved. When it was all over, Mark asked me what I thought.

“Incredible!’’ I said. “That was probably the most intense experience of my life!’’

“And that was only the first tape. There’s plenty more where that came from!’’ Mark went over to the stereo to put in the next tape...

End of Part One

* * *

And now a word from our sponsor...

HOW MANY TIMES have you said to yourself, “Gee whiz, this alt.sex.stories stuff sure is lame. I wish it could be better’’?

BUT NOW, thanks to the AMAZING, NEW “INTERNET’’ technology, you now have the POWER to INTERACT with the author of this story!!

IMAGINE THE POSSIBILITIES! If you LIKED the story, you could tell the author WHY, and the author would be encouraged to write MORE! If you DISLIKED the story, you could give CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM, and the author could get BETTER!

HOW MUCH WOULD YOU PAY to have this kind of POWER? What if I told you that you ALREADY have this ability, WITHOUT ANY ADDITIONAL CHARGES! Most news readers come with this capability BUILT IN!! It’s all just a KEYSTROKE AWAY!!

REMEMBER! ACT TODAY FOR A BETTER NET TOMORROW!!!

* * *

Part Two

“So which subliminal tape should I put in next?’’ asked Mark. He held up two tapes, one was labeled “ORAL SEX’’, the other “STRIP TEASE’’.

“Oh, man,’’ I said. “‘I don’t think I can wait much longer. I need some satisfaction soon!’’

“Blowjobs it is.’’ He popped the tape in the deck.

After the music started playing, the women found that their hands were no longer stuck behind their backs. They all chose to remain topless, though. I also found that they still enjoyed it when I touched their breasts, which I would do whenever the mood would strike me.

Just then, the doorbell rang. “Who’s that?’’ I asked.

“That would be the caterers,’’ said Mark. He went and opened the front door. In came another pretty young woman, wearing a skimpy maid’s outfit and carrying a tray of food. “It’s about time you got here,’’ scolded Mark.

“I’m sorry, sir,’’ said the girl, meekly. “It’s just that it took us so long to find the uniforms you told us to wear...’’

“I’m VERY disappointed in you,’’ said Mark, sternly. “Don’t let it happen again.’’

“Yes, sir.’’ The girl looked like she was on the verge of crying.

“Well, don’t just stand there, get to work!’’

“Yes, sir!’’ she said, and she scurried off to the kitchen with her food. Several other identically-dressed females came in after her, most were carrying food also.

“Wait a minute,’’ said Mark to one of the girls.

“Yes, sir?’’

“What is your name?’’

“Cara, sir.’’

“Cara, I have a special assignment for you tonight.’’ Mark brought her over to me. “This is John, and you will be serving him personally tonight. You will attend to his every, every need.’’

Cara stood before me and curtsied. “Is there anything you require, sir?’’

“Not right away,’ I said, “but I will let you know.’’

“Yes, sir.’’

I mingled around the room again, and I noticed that Mark’s new subliminal tape was having an effect. The girls all seemed to be staring intensely at the bulge in my crotch, with a look of longing in their eyes. I looked around and tried to find a suitable companion for what was about to happen.

My eyes fell upon Lorna. She had a pretty round face, with full, red lips and a wide mouth. I had a strong suspicion that she could give really good head. I went up to her and said, “Hi, Lorna,’’ and gave her left nipple a friendly tweak.

“Oh, John!’’ she said. “I’m so glad to see you!’’

I started a conversation with her, but Lorna seemed somewhat distracted. Her eyes kept drifting downwards, towards my crotch. She would stare at it, and her mouth would hang open, like she was in some kind of trance. Then she would realize what she was doing, and look back up at me. One of the maids came by carrying a tray of vegetables. Lorna took a carrot. She stared at it for a moment, like she wasn’t sure what to do with it. Finally, she put it in her mouth, and started sucking on it. She began to get a little excited.

“Are you okay?’’ I asked.

“Hmmm?’’ she said. She popped the carrot out of her mouth, making a loud slurping noise. “Oh, I’m fine. Nervous habit. I recently quit smoking.’’

“Was it hard quitting smoking?’’

“It actually wasn’t that bad. It’s just that, sometimes, I need oral gratification.’’

“Oral gratification?’’

“Well, when I get the urge to smoke, I usually try to find, uh, something else to put in my mouth.’’ Her eyes started drifting downward again. “Usually I like to suck on... uhm... a piece of candy. Or something.’’ She was really getting excited now.

“Is that how you feel now? Do you need to put something in your mouth?’’ Without looking up, Lorna nodded. “Do you need to suck on something?’’

“Very badly...’

Lorna was ready to come down on me, but I was a little self-conscious about getting my oil changed in front of Mark and everybody. Anticipating my needs, my servant Cara came up to me and said, “Sir, Mark says that you can use his bedroom. I’ll show you where it is.’’

Cara led Lorna and me up to the bedroom. I immediately sat down on the bed, unzipped my pants, and whipped it out. Lorna gasped with excitement, and eagerly went and kneeled down in front of me. She started kissing my cock, and rubbing it lovingly all over her face, like it was the thing she desired most in the world. She took my penis into her mouth and began to suck. And suck. And suck. I knew then that I had picked the right partner. I was getting the best blowjob of my life.

What made it even more arousing was the intensity that Lorna had. She kept making grunting and slurping noises, which turned me on even more.

What happened next was hard to describe. My back arched, and I felt an intense wave of pleasure rush through every part of my body. It must have been the most pleasurable orgasm I had ever had.

When I finally came down, I looked and saw Lorna licking the rest of my semen which she hadn’t already swallowed. When she was finished she asked, “So how was I? I’ve never given anybody a blowjob before.’’

“That was your first time!? My God, that was incredible!’’ Lorna seemed elated when I told her this.

“For some reason, the thought of my giving oral sex used to turn me off. Now I can’t understand why I used to think that way. I loved it! My boyfriend has been bugging me for this, and I can’t wait to try it on him!’’ She gave my cock another kiss, and giggled.

“Listen, John, I had fun and everything, but I really want to get back to the party. It’s so much fun!’’

“Well, go ahead. I’ll be right down.’’ Lorna hurried off to rejoin the party.

“I sat there, on the bed, with my pants around my ankles. I looked up and saw that Cara was standing there, patiently waiting for me.

“Sir, perhaps you will be more comfortable if you were wearing a robe, like Mark.’’

“That sounds like a good idea.’’ I started to unbutton my shirt.

“Sir, there’s no need for that. I will undress you.’’ Acting like an efficient servant, Cara undressed me, and brought me a robe and a pair of slippers.

I went back downstairs and found that Mark was slumped back in his couch, looking very tired. Kneeling in front of him were four women; they all had enormous grins on their faces. I didn’t bother to ask.

When mark regained some of his strength, he went over and put the tape labeled “STRIP TEASE’’ into the tape player. Because of the subliminal filters I had in my ears, I couldn’t hear the music. It was very loud and rhythmic, though; I could feel the deep, thumping bass with my body. It had an immediate effect on all the women. They began to uncontrollably shake and writhe to the beat. All of the girls stood and began to dance, like puppets.

This wasn’t the normal kind of strip-tease I was used to seeing. This was very fast and energetic, like 1960s go-go dancers. Almost in unison, the girls shimmied their feet, shook their hips and jiggled their tits. Every once and a while, one of the girls would throw off a piece of clothing, without missing a beat.

After a while, the music stopped, and the girls were able to stop dancing. They were very tired. Their naked bodies were glistening with sweat. Their chests were heaving up and down. And I was starting to get horny again.

Mark went over to his tape player again. “So much for the preliminaries. Now it’s time for the REAL fun to begin.’’ He put the next tape in, and pushed the play button...

End of Part Two.