The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Author’s Note: This story is sexually explicit and is not suitable for minors. This is a work of fiction. All characters are based on ones created by the author’s mind. This story is not to be posted or duplicated without the author’s expressed permission and this notice posted with it.

Seamstress: n: someone who makes or mends dresses [syn: dressmaker, modiste, needlewoman, sempstress]

Source: WordNet ® 1.6, © 1997 Princeton University

The Mind Control Tales:

The Seamstress’ tale

Las Vegas! Sin city! A perfect place to start...

I found the soon to be recipient of very good luck right away. It wasn’t very hard. This was to be the first of my lucky ones. That’s what I chose to call them. After all they would be lucky, especially when compared to me. Any way I was anxious to get started. My new power was quickly going to my head. I found him on the plane ride to Vegas. He was lonely, a virgin and had been shut down by every woman so far. Ah, but my tale does not begin with him, fore my tales are of revenge. And in revenge there must always be a victim.

I met her at the Venetian hotel in the casino area. I was going to sight see first but since I had already picked the winner I needed a prize. The second I saw her I knew she was the one. A young beautiful blond snuggling up to well older gentlemen told me she was a user. Even though her back was to me, when I caught the side of her face I knew she was a looker. I approached the table.

She looked over at me. I smiled at her and she turned away snubbing me. You think that after all that I have been thru I would be used to this, but it still hurt. I read her mind. She felt I was too old. She thought it was awful the way I dressed. Black robes and a walking stick, who did I think I was I kidding. She worked in some fancy dress shop, so she felt she knew what was what. After all if she were successful in plucking enough money from this guy, she would be able to produce her line of expensive dresses.

She was turning her attention away from me when her eyes nearly popped out of her head. I was pulling a roll of bills (all thousands) out of my pocket and asking for chips. Hey ultimate power has its perks. Her mind was reeling, she was wondering if she could get some of that. Thanking the dealer I turned my attention to her sugar daddy, after all I wanted to hurt her not a man.

His name was Jim Sanders. He wasn’t very attractive. He was over weight and was losing his hair. He had no real personality, but none of this mattered. His bankroll made sure there was plenty of pussy in his future. He knew she was playing him. He just wanted a piece of her action. He would of got it too, but I had plans for her. Just then a cute waitress came by for our drink order. With a quick thought I programmed her to fall in love with Jim and desire only to please him. I let him know this feeling he would know how to exploit this on his own. He mysteriously lost interest with the blond on his arm. And now that that was all settled I was free to play with her mind.

I sat straight-faced staring at the dealer. To his surprise I was winning every hand. Stopping time was a good thing. I fixed the deck and won every time. Fuck them! The prick that owns this hotel is obviously rich and I need some more of that shit. My blond victim realized her gentleman caller had lost complete interest in her. She decided to focus in on me (money, it is the ultimate mind control device). Shyly she introduced herself to me. Jenny was her name. It was hardly important because I already knew that. I decided to ignore her.

She continued her game, cheering and hugging me. She wanted desperately for me to notice her. I didn’t. She tried one last thing. She placed her hand high up on my thigh. It needlessly to say did not have the effect she wanted. Quite frankly it pissed me off. She was only interest in my money. I was a means to an end. Fuck her, time to make her someone’s bitch.

I stood. I commanded her to grab my chips and follow me. She wanted to object, but couldn’t. She obeyed. I was happy. She felt fear. She knew she was being force. She wanted to run, to scream. I would not allow it. She would learn her place in the world as I was forced to learn mine. We went to the nearest cashier. As I was getting my money I knew I had a sadistic smile on my face. I was listening to Jenny asking the cashier for the nearest lingerie shop. The words were not hers. At least not what she wanted to say! The cashier directed us to Caesars Palace; there was a Victoria’s Secret there.

I was getting off on her fear. Her body now betrayed her. She was hanging of me like we were young lovers. As we walked, I heightened her fear by revealing her future. I told her about her servitude. I told her about how her wishes no longer mattered. I told her she would become a fuck toy to who ever I choose. Revenge, however shallow it may be, was working for me.

We arrived at Caesars Palace. Her mind was ready to pass out from the fear; I of course would not allow that. Her body showed the world nothing but happiness. I was amazed at the size of Caesars Palace. It had a multitude of stores. Most of them over priced. But I was amazed. We soon found Victoria’s Secret and entered. While we were in her everyone would ignore the shop. I had the employees all leave. I then had poor Jenny strip for me.

Her body swayed. She was beautiful. Very sexy! Off came her short black dress! She was already dressed in sexy underwear. I had forgotten she was in her fuck-for-the-money form. Her heels accented her body. I was happy. I finally had a beautiful woman doing what I wanted. I was irrelevant that she was being forced. Finally I was getting mine. As she shed her red bra and matching panties I let some of the fear she felt go away. I was considering letting go insane cause I could fix that anyway, but I guess I may still have a heart.

I had Jenny spin for me. I got real close. I decided to fix her up. Her chest was rather small. Actually considering the rest of her I was rather disappointed. I enlarged them a bit. Not to huge. I was never one of those guys that were obsessed with huge tits. I knew that my chosen one would probably appreciate something bigger. So I enlarged them to a descent handful. I firmed them so they would never sag and then left well enough alone.

I decided to remove all the hair from her body except the hair on her head and her eyebrows. I made it so it would never grow back. I then gave her a permanent tan. I cleaned up her skin so that and airbrushed picture would be jealous. I firmed the areas that needed it and softened the others. There would be no calluses on this bitch.

I poked and prodded her body. I even tried things I was curious about. I found her pussy was wide. Well at least what I figured to be wide. I asked her about her sexual past. She began to speak and needless to say she was well ridden. I decided this was not fair to her future lover. I tighten her so it was like the day after she lost her virginity. I figured the guy didn’t want to have to go thru the mess of popping her cherry. I then removed all viruses from her body. Straightened her teeth and gave her fantastic breath all the time.

Now you’d think that after all this any woman, even a twenty-one-year old would be happy. Not her. She hated me. The things she wanted to do. Well fuck her, I was in charge! The last adjustment I made was to get rid of her gag reflex and a liking to the taste of semen (specifically the lucky one’s). If her man wanted head (an act she refused to ever perform), she would now be able to give the greatest head ever.

I then had her try on and model tons of underwear. We took the best fifty pairs. I would have the clerk erase them from inventory as soon as we were done, then forget all about this. As for Jenny I forced her to wear only her black heels, white stockings, white g-string, white garter belt and a matching bra. Now I needed to get her some more shoes. The black heels looked ridiculous with her white outfit.

As we left the store her face turned a deep red. She felt everyone was staring at her and shouting much deserved profanities. Of course I allowed no one to notice anything wrong, I was the mental torture that I was enjoying. Jenny followed behind me carrying the bags of underwear in either hand. She couldn’t cover herself! She couldn’t respond to the heckles she got! Jenny was in hell!

We repeated the same procedure at the shoe store. Taking only high heels. I decided to give Jenny a sense of balance and comfort when wearing heels, and a total lack of comfort wearing anything else. This would force her to wear heels even if her man did not demand it. Now it was off to the clothing stores to “buy” her some sexy cloths. Again she followed, this time she had trouble following because the shoes were too heavy for her. I took no pity and forced her to march on.

We took short dresses, skirts, shorts and anything that was tight to show off her body. Her final outfit was all white. Her heels were 4 inches. She wore a very short skirt that barely covered her stocking tops. Her blouse was one size too small with the top three buttons removed. Her cleavage was definitely visible and depending on how she moved you were able to tell the color of her bra. I topped it off with a diamond ring, engraved with TINS4 on it. This would be my insignia. No one could remove this ring or would even want to. She would wear it like a wedding ring. It would be constant reminder of me and why she must live the way she does.

We took to many things and I was forced to get a few more females to help carry everything. She was ready (well physically anyway) to meet her man. We headed toward the Imperial Palace where he would be waiting for me to introduce her to him. When we arrived I checked her in to her room (conveniently right beside his) and had everything brought to her room. Now all I needed to do was program her for a new life.

The first thing I took care of was her past. I took everyone she ever knew, met or had dealings with and erased her from their memories. Her funds and assets would be lost in the system. Everything she owned was now in her hotel room. Even her ID was all but useless (legally)! Then I moved onto her. She would remember her past. She just wouldn’t care. Everyone she met that she formally knew she would ignore or pretend to be meeting for the first time. She would always remember how she was. She would always remember how she changed. Finally she would always remember it was I that had changed her and yet she would be utterly unable to ever speak of it.

I then implanted her with her general commands, beliefs and behavior:

I left Jenny standing by the front desk. She would wait there until James arrived. I went to find James. He was at the predestined table. I watched for a bit. He was losing his shirt. I slowly walked up behind him. When his last dime was lost I spoke.

“James your luck is about to change”

* * *

Earlier that day

James Cannon was excited. This was his first real trip. He had saved up for five years. Finally he convinced a friend who had some money to come along with him. Now he was arriving in Las Vegas. It had been a rough trip too. Some weird old guy sat beside him and Tony. He was dressed in black robes like a mage from the lord of the rings. He was asking all kinds of questions. For some strange reason James was answering them. He even answered the personal ones. James went as far as to tell him he was still a virgin at twenty-six. By the time James had reached the airport he was fine with what he had told the man. He felt it was very therapeutic.

The man left them by saying to Tony that he would find nothing strange or wrong about anything James would do on this trip or with any females he met. He then told James that he should be at table number twenty-five at eight o’clock tonight. He should just gamble until the old man arrives.

James figure whatever the old guy says, but there would be no way he was showing up cause some strange said to. So off they went their separate ways. James and Tony went straight to their hotel, the Imperial Palace. James was amazed at the place. He had never really seen anything quite like it. He knew there was more to come too because the Imperial Palace was smaller (at least looked smaller) than most of the other hotels on the strip.

After they had settled in Tony and James went down to the casino. They gambled a bit, then made their way to a restaurant to eat. Quickly the excitement of Vegas got to them. They headed across the street to Caesars Palace. It was huge compared to their hotel. They spent the afternoon their. They took pictures, perused the mall and found a place to eat dinner. There was even a minor incident when they were leaving, a pretty girl walked by carrying like 20 to 30 bags. It was fairly funny, but reminded James just how un-rich he was.

Slowly they made their way back to their hotel. Around eight o’clock James had this nasty urge to play at table twenty-five. He asked which one it was. Tony was kind of shocked to find out it was a hundred dollar minimum table. James was too. He needed more money. He headed to the bank machine and took out a thousand dollars.

That money was soon lost. He went back for more cash. Tony just happily watched as his friend gambled away every penny he had. At about half past, when James had gambled the last of his savings, they heard a familiar voice.

“James your luck is about to change”

It was the old man. Tony was about to tell him to fuck off when the old man told him to go away. He would see James sparingly, but have a good time on his own. Tony thought whatever a got up to leave. Fore some reason he reached in his pocket. There he found $5000. He would have a great time even if he would be by himself!

James turned around from the table to face the old man. The music around him stopped. The voices of the other people stopped. The sounds of the slots stopped. To James amazement everyone around him froze in time. If James was supposed to panic he didn’t. Calmness fell over him. He would sit and listen to what the old man said.

James was told that the old man was a guardian angel. He was sent here to improve James’ luck. The old man counted out $5000 and gave it to James. He told James to bet it all on the next hand, then get move to the next table and repeat. He was to do this at five specific tables in a certain order. This James was told would fix any money situation he had. Next the old man told James his love life would be fixed too.

By the front desk was a beautiful blond girl wearing a white skirt, four-inch heels and skintight blouse open at the front. She was his. All he had to do was walk up to her, tell her his name and that she would be answering to him from now on. James knew this was bullshit and the old guy sensed if to. He said gamble first and then see if you don’t try a get the girl too.

Then the old guy got kind of scary. He started telling James that his sex drive had been raised, that his stamina was superb and that recovery could be instantaneous. The old man muttered other things. Something about James finding nothing weird, but James just wanted this to end. So the old guy finished up smiled at James. As the sounds and actions of the casino began to comeback to James the old man was there on second and gone the next.

James figured nothing to worry about and turned to face the dealer. He asked what the table maximum was he was surprised to find out it was $5000. James knew he had the money back that he lost. He knew he should just get up a leave, but something deep down made him try it all on just one more hand.

When the hand was over James just blinked. He was shocked. Not only did he just win, but got a blackjack to boot. He now had $15000. He slowly got up. His heart racing with excitement! He moved to the next table holding the chips in his hand. A security guard came a followed him “for his own protection”. He watched the table. No one was playing. It had a max bet of $10000. After much debate James figured he would be best to take what he has and run.

He cashed his chips. He headed towards the elevators, which would lead to his room. Along the way he passed the front desk. There exactly as described to him was a beautiful young woman. “This is crazy,” James thought. “This has to be a coincidence right?” He was shocked. He looked at the girl, and then at the table he decided not to bet at. He didn’t know what to do. He didn’t have much faith, but with all that had happened maybe he should chance it.

Soon he found himself staring at the table. The guard was behind him egging into betting. He obviously wanted the house to win back its money. James pondered and pondered. Finally he convinced himself to chance it. “Sit down and bet,” he argued with himself “if you lose you still have $5000. “So down he went. $10000, one hand.

Again in disbelief James stared at the dealer. He had gotten another blackjack. James now had $30000 in chips. He looked across the room at the next tables. They were located in a room marked VIP. James asked the guard what the max was in there. He was told that those were special tables reserved for VIP gambler of which he now belonged. There was no real max, only what the management oked.

James let the guard gather his chips and they headed to the VIP room. He told the manager there he wanted to play each table one at a time. Each time he would let his whole amount ride. The manager quickly agreed to those conditions. At each table that James went to new cards were opened and shuffled. At each of the three tables James received a blackjack. He now had almost $300 000. James cashed in. He had the money wired to his bank account. He thanked everyone and then made his way to the front.

The blond was still there. She was looking around like she was waiting for someone. “Fuck it,” he figured “Even if she gets upset and slaps me I have $300 000 to cure what ails me. Besides I am really horny” He made his way to the girl looked her in her green eyes and spoke.

“My name is James Cannon and from now on you will be obeying him from now on”

To James’ amazement she nodded in agreement. She hesitantly moved towards him and whispered in his ear “So what would you like me to do”

Still in disbelief he questioned her. “You mean you will do what ever I ask?” Reluctantly she nodded a yes. With her body so close to his and she was so beautiful that his hormones got the best of his. He asked he to take him to her room. She led him to the elevators holding his hand. Once on the elevators James began to think. This girl was not only taking him to her room for what ever he wants but doing so seemed to turn her on. At least he thought so. He had no experience to go on, but she was pressing up against him slowly grinding. He decided to test.

He reached around and roughly grabbed her ass. She leaned into him head on his shoulder. James could hear her purring like a cat. Not only didn’t she mind the rough stuff she seemed to be turned on by the simply letting him do it. The elevator open and out she ran nearly dragging him behind her. James was shocked when she opened the door to the room right beside his. In they went.

She pushed him against the wall. James thought she was going to rip his cloths off. He knew she wanted to. Instead she spoke “what would you like me to do now?”

“That’s right,” James thought “I only asked her to bring me to her room. I am actually in control of her! Excellent!”

James asked her for her name. “Jenny, my name is Jenny Stevens!”

Not knowing what else to do, James slowly reached up to her chest. When she didn’t back away, he pinched her breasts thru her blouse. He looked her in the eyes. He was sure any second she’d slap him. He ripped open her blouse and stood back. Again only no reaction to this except that she seemed to crave more.

“Umm! Show me your tits”

His eyes lowered to her chest as Jenny removed her torn blouse and then her bra. James stared at her perfect breasts. He didn’t know what to do. He had only seen breasts in movies before and in strip clubs. Nothing this close up, nothing this...real! James stared for a bit then managed to look her in the eyes.

“Kiss?”

She moved her head in and soft gave him his first kiss. She pulled back and stared up at him waiting.

“Again; with, with tongue”

She nodded and bent forward to kiss again. Her lips gently brushed his and parted ever so slightly. James felt her tongue darts in and out of her mouth a few time. It was amazing. He then felt her begin to back off again. James wasn’t done and pulled her to him. She quickly decided to let him decide the end of the kiss. James forced his tongue into her mouth. They stood tongue wrestling for a few minutes before James decided to come up for air.

He looked her in the eyes again. And again he got no signal to stop. He reached up for her breasts again. He gently squeezed. Wanting more he pinched her nipples. She didn’t move away but he sensed she didn’t like that. Breaking eye contact James leaned forward and sucked a nipple into his mouth. He liked that, so he moved to her other breast. He sucked on that one. Again he backed of and looked her in the eyes.

Jenny smiled back at him. “A woman to do with as I please! Yes! Yes! Yes!”

James reached forward and pinched each of her nipples between his fingers and pulled. He yanked so hard she came forward yelping in pain. James was to caught up in the moment. He kissed he hard. Very roughly, he thrust his tongue into her mouth. His inexperience was obvious. He pushed her backward against the opposite wall. All the while he assaulted her breasts with his hands and her mouth with his tongue.

He was clumsy, rough and very inadequate, but it didn’t matter. Jenny kissed him back just as hard. She neither objected to nor tried to stop his rough play in any way. Finally after at least five minutes he broke away. He took two steps back and again looked in her eyes. This time he displays a hunger. He wanted something more.

“Strip! I want you naked! On the bed! Spread them.”

Jenny quickly complied. Striping everything off and assumed the position he had suggested. He was on her seconds later. He had only pulled down his pants and underwear. He didn’t bother stripping. He wanted what he wanted. He plunged forward trying to fuck her, but missed her pussy altogether. Not discouraged he lunged forward again and again he missed. Now a little deterred he looked to Jenny for help. Realizing she would no be satisfied by this obvious virgin she submitted and reached her hand forward. Grabbing a hold of his penis she guided him into her. It felt good. All of James’ fantasies had lied to they because none of them could compare to the real thing.

Excitement got to him as it does with every virgin. He managed maybe a minute because of his improved stamina, but in the end he still came quickly. But what was a surprise were the multiple orgasms that came over Jenny. She let out screams of pleasure as three of the best orgasms swept over her. He collapsed on top of her chest. She figured that would be it, but it didn’t matter she was satisfied after all.

To her surprise James began playing with her tits again. Softly at first, his hand would rub one while his mouth sucked on the other. He eventually moved up to her head. Staring once more into his lovers eyes, he positioned himself in front of her wanting pussy.

“Again,” he said thrusting forward this time hitting his target. “Wrap your legs around, fuck back”

Jenny complied amazed that a virgin recovered so fast. She wrapped her sexy legs around her lover and began moving her hips with him. James wanted too much. With her movements he couldn’t hold on any longer than before and quickly came. And as before Jenny experience three mind numbing orgasms. James was embarrassed. He remembered what the old man said. He should have longer stamina.

“Again.”

This time James pinned Jenny’s head to the mattress by putting his hand on it. His weight was crushing her. She was in pain, but he was already hard again and pumping away into her. She tried desperately to keep her legs around him while trying to keep her hip grinding at the same momentum as his sadly incompetent thrust. He managed to last longer. This time three minutes of hard fucking occurred before Jenny was screaming. James was satisfied, but for the wrong reason. He felt it was the rough sex, rather than the two other bouts of sex, which made him last longer.

James got up and stood at the foot of the bed. He looked down at his conquest. Happy, that he had her to please him. He admired perfect body. He smiled at her curves. James was soon hard again. He grabbed Jenny by the ankles and pulled her to him. Her hips were hanging off the edge of the bed when he pulled on he now sore nipples. It was harder than before and Jenny was force to stand.

“Again. Like this”

Standing Jenny raised her leg. She had fucked standing before, but she doubted a new guy at sex could do it. Her leg was slapped down.

“No! With your...”

Jenny reached forward with her hand. She figured he wanted a hand job. At least she hoped he did. She didn’t want a penis, even his in her mouth.

“...Mouth”

He pushed her to her knees. She was going to object when her mouth was filled with his cock. She was disgusted her own cunt juices were now in her mouth, but what could she do. She began to bob, but James was too anxious. He grabbed her by the hair and thrust his whole penis into her mouth. Then he pulled almost out. Then thrust in again. He began using Jenny’s mouth like a cunt. Hard fast thrusts, the only ways he knew how to fuck. Soon Jenny’s virgin mouth was full of his seed, but not soon enough he was lasting longer and Jenny’s poor mouth was forced to with stand almost five minutes. To her horror he never pulled out.

“Again! This time you suck”

She bobbed her head. Her mouth slide up and down his shaft. Whenever his penis would leave her mouth he would thrust back in, so Jenny learned to always keep it in her mouth. He didn’t want her hands there either. He brushed them away a few times. When she brought them up a third time, James removed himself from her mouth and slapped her face. He quickly thrust his penis back in and she resumed as if nothing happened. This time she never brought her hands into play again. He came soon after than. But after a ten-minute blowjob James withdrew and came all over Jenny’s face.

Humiliated and grossed out, Jenny knelt before her man with his seed all over her face.

“Not done yet bitch. Once more. But you are going to do all the work.”

James grabbed her by the arm and led her to bed. He positioned himself on the bed so he was lying on his back.

“OK, my lovely bitch fuck me to heaven.”

Jenny quickly impaled herself on his shaft. She began slide her body up and down. She was surprised to find herself so horny. Pleasing him wasn’t going to be easy, but it was going to be pleasurable. Jenny felt a sudden pain. James was pulling at her breasts again. He pinched, twisted and pulled until she was letting out yelps of pain. Her motions never stopped and in fact they increased when James informed her he wouldn’t let up until he came. Twenty minute her breasts were forced to endure his attack. When they finally came Jenny knew he was done, but for how long. He pulled her to him. Her head rested on his chest. In that position, with cum drying on her face, Jenny fell asleep. Tired from all the action of her new life.

* * *

A few hours in both Jenny and James wake up and give me a call. They tell me of their escapades. I record both sides and transcribed them into what you just read. On a side note that I found funny while James told me his version of the events Jenny blew him. While Jenny talked to me about her tale, she was fucked. Multiple times! I have the voice recordings to prove it.

I know they will be fine. I never toned down James’ recovery time, but I did require a few hours of rest between mean bouts so Jenny has a bit of time to recuperate. Not too much, after all it is not really her pleasure I am concerned about.