The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Mind Fucked Wet Dream

Inspired By MISTRESS AMETHYST

i am compelled to write this story. A mere suggestion by MISTRESS AMETHYST sends me off to obey HER every whim. SHE just had to mention HER hypnotic masterpiece, Slip Into Wet Dreams, & i had to write this story, & thus describing what 1. i would dream about 2. that would make me cum hard for HER!

i work in retail & it suits me because i love to serve & i especially love to serve Women. i am very lucky because i work in a shoe store & i can look at very lovely sexy Women all day long & even touch them! i have fantasized about several of the customers, sometimes even jerking off at night thinking about them, but recently there is ONE who has me only thinking of & jerking off to HER! SHE loves to wear purple & i have very purposely, always made sure that i have on hand as many purple shoes that i can find. HER name is Amethyst & SHE is a knockout, 5 foot five, dark hair, dark eyes & a very erotic hypnotic voice!

SHE would often ask me my opinion of HER shoe choices, modeling them, allowing me to soak in HER beauty. Once when SHE was buying a particularly sexy pair of sandals, SHE had trouble finding HER credit card and SHE emptied HER purse on the counter. After finding HER card and paying SHE exited the store, but SHE left a business card behind, it had slid under a sales flyer. It read MISTRESS AMETHYST, FemDom Erotic Hypnotist & Mind Fucktress. It also had a website address listed & HER home address on the back! i hurried home after work, skipping dinner and visited HER website. i couldn’t believe my eyes or my ears! HER brand of hypnosis was irresistible and so very erotic and so very addicting! i was immediately hooked, spending all of my free time getting mind fucked into orgasmic bliss! Yes, mind fucked, being hypnotized and programmed with pleasure to accept MISTRESS AMETHYST’S control and HER DOMINANCE! SHE quickly swooped in like a bird of prey, targeting me to feast on! SHE persistently fucked my mind with HER erotic suggestions, pumping HER words in and out of open mind hitting that pleasure zone, that orgasmic area causing a mindgasm of immense pleasure lasting minutes rather than mere seconds! It wasn’t long before Amethyst was controlling my stroking & cumming! i started following HER on social media, frequently tweeting my devotion to MISTRESS AMETHYST! I bought all of HER hypnotic mp3s and devoured each and every word SHE wrote on social media and on HER blog! Soon i was messaging HER, chatting with HER, begging HER for slave tasks to obey as well as finding out how to please and pamper HER! i begged HER to be allowed to be HER eager slave! SHE responded with granting my wish as SHE seduced me even further finding out all of my kinks & feeding my fetishes so very deliciously! i was tempted to tell HER that i knew HER in Real Life, but i was too afraid of screwing up my great online relationship so i never even hinted i knew who SHE was. But once i had a friend with movie makeup experience disguise my appearance allowing me to deliver flowers to HER personally! Just seeing HER smile when i presented HER with the most beautiful purple flowers that i could find sent me into a very deep heavenly trance! i had to sit for two hours in the delivery van i rented before even attempting driving home! The memory of HER smile, of pleasing HER will be permanently etched in my brain and associated with the deepest most erotic of hypnotic trances!

One day Amethyst was trying on a very sexy pair of purple mules,” Please frankie could you please help me with these?” i eagerly hurried over to HER falling down on my knees, carefully removing HER existing shoes, taking my time to admire HER perfect feet. As i held HER very soft bare foot in my hand, taking my time reaching for the new pair, SHE moved HER foot that was in my hand forward & back slightly, rubbing my hand. i hesitated enjoying the erotic massage. “you like that don’t you, frankie?” i looked up at HER while SHE continued to rub my hand with HER foot. i swallowed hard not knowing what to say, worried i had over stepped my place. “I like it too. I love a man who can appreciate MY feet & pamper them when I wish it and right now I wish it! Kiss my foot now, finfucked frankie!” Calling me by my online nickname that SHE had given me! i didn’t need to be told twice, i immediately kissed HER foot and each one of HER beautifully manicured toes. SHE then took over completely, pushing HER toes into my mouth, gently foot fucking my eager salivating mouth! i moaned in ecstasy, while HER right foot fucked my mouth and HER left foot rubbed my cock to hardness! “When do you get off work finfucked frankie?”

“i can close right now if it would please YOU, MISTRESS?”

“No finfucked slave, I want YOU to earn all the money YOU can so YOU can support me in the manner I wish YOU to!”

“YES MISTRESS! i get off in 2 hours”

“Here is where I live, come to me if YOU wish to serve ME!”

“i will be there as soon as i can, MISTRESS!”

“Good boy! Now let ME pay for these shoes & go and prepare to further enslave you in MY service!”

“Please let me buy these shoes for YOU, GODDESS, please i beg YOU?”

“you are finfucked aren’t you, boy?”

“YES MISTRESS & i love buying YOU beautiful shoes!”

SHE reached under HER dress putting HER beautiful long fingers inside of HER sweet pussy & then removing them, “Taste me finfucked boy!”

i greedily opened my mouth and accepted HER wet fingers sucking on them & letting HER fuck my mouth again! “you like to have your mouth fucked don’t you boy?”

“YES MISTRESS,” i said as best that i could while sucking on HER fingers & being fucked by HER fingers!

“but you really prefer to have your mind fucked, don’t you boy?”

“YES MISTRESS,” i said while my eyes fluttered as SHE sent me deep into a most pleasurable trance!

“That’s right frankie, open your submissive little mind so I can fuck you deeper and enslave you forever! Relax your mind and go deep for ME!” SHE paused allowing me to repeat HER commands to myself further making my mind sink deeper under HER control! “If you come to MY lair, MY finfucked prey, I will make you enjoy to be fucked in even more ways while I fuck your mind too! That’s right, visit ME and becum MY totally mindfucked plaything, and becum MY mindslut!”

i was completely under HER control now! SHE could make me do anything SHE wanted me to! HER cock attached to my body was so very hard and it wanted to be stroked so badly! i kept sucking on AMETHYST’S fingers hoping SHE would reinsert HER fingers in HER sweet pussy, so i could taste even more of HER, so i could becum addicted to tasting HER!

“That’s right, keeping sucking on MY fingers, get every drop of MY sweet cum, mindslut! you’re a hungry little mindslut aren’t you, frankie?”

“YES MISTRESS,” i said as SHE removed HER fingers! SHE slowly walked back towards the back of the store while staring intently in my eyes! HER unspoken command was unmistakable & i eagerly followed HER! i would have done anything SHE asked!

MISTRESS AMETHYST went into the back room & turned around, “I bet you would love to worship MY succulent pussy, wouldn’t you, MY mind slut?”

“Oh yes please Mistress, i beg YOU, please let me pleasure YOU!”

“It is tempting but you will have to wait! Two hours & W/we’ll see if you are worthy! Until then slave!” SHE then walked out of the store, with one last glance back as SHE exited!

That look on HER face, so confident that i would do anything to please HER, so seductive, HER beautiful mouth with HER bright red lips slightly parted, smiling wickedly, HER DOMINANT eyes staring intently, as if SHE was sizing up HER prey, hungry for a submissive, eager to start the hunt for a slave to use for HER pleasure!

i melted, my dreams, my wet dreams were about to becum true! i couldn’t believe my great luck!

For two hours so many things went through my head. i should have gone home & showered first, i should buy a significant gift, jewelry came to mind, but I wouldn’t have time before the appropriate stores would close. Flowers would be a minimum requirement but i would be late if i stopped & the grocery store might not have what is needed. What should i do? Being on time was a priority the other stuff would have to wait.

Finally the time to close my store arrived. Hurriedly, i did what i had to do and proceeded to MISTRESS AMETHYST’S home! After knocking, i was greeted by a totally naked male slave named johnnie who welcomed me and helped me prepare to serve MISTRESS AMETHYST. he was kind & patient explaining how i should act and address MISTRESS AMETHYST. Naked clean shaven, washed i was led to MISTRESS AMETHYST. my instructions were to lower my gaze & to kneel in HER presence.

“Welcum finfucked frankie, welcum to my stable of submissive slaves, cum here and worship your MISTRESS and OWNER!”

i scurried to HER throne and knelt at HER beautiful feet and immediately kissed HER feet! They were perfect in every way, lilly-white super soft skin, purple toenails! i kissed and sucked on HER toes for several minutes while MISTRESS AMETHYST rewarded me with moans of pleasure & with HER lovely hypnotic voice coaxing me, coaching me on what SHE wished,” That’s right frankie, kiss and suck each toe,… good boy!” These words sent me into a very deep pleasurable trance! i was in heaven!

“Open your mouth wide, slave, I want to fuck your submissive mouth with my foot!”

i complied immediately, opening my mouth wide while MISTRESS AMETHYST gently but firmly pushed all of HER toes in my mouth and then withdrew them over and over again!

“That’s right, you love being fucked, don’t you boy?”

“yes Mistress! Thank YOU Mistress!” i eagerly responded between foot fucks!

“Open your mind wide for ME, slave! I wish to program your weak obedient mind to serve ME as I wish!” MISTRESS AMETHYST ordered me.

i eagerly complied, wishing to please HER, craving to serve HER, determined to becum HER slave while allowing HER to addict me to HER control!

“What do you wish frankie?” SHE asked.

“Please allow me to serve YOU, MISTRESS AMETHYST! i need YOUR control! i beg YOU to allow me to devote my life to YOU! i wish to be addicted to YOUR hypnotic control and i beg YOU to take Ownership of me. i willingly surrender my mind body & soul to YOU so YOU can use me for YOUR pleasure!”

“Very good slave! Stroke that cock that used to be yours that is now MINE! Stroke it for ME!”

i obeyed MISTRESS AMETHYST and stroked HER cock attached to my body,

“Chant for ME slave, chant your devotion to me!”

i knew exactly what to say, “i love, worship and adore MISTRESS AMETHYST, SHE Owns me, pleasing HER is my only goal, i will obey HER always, HER pleasure is all that matters, i live to serve HER needs!”

“Good boy, look at ME slut” SHE ordered!

i obeyed just in time to see HER lift HER dress revealing HER succulent pussy!

“Are you hungry mindslut?”

“YES MISTRESS, please let me worship & pleasure YOU!” i begged HER!

SHE lowered HER dress back down covering HER sweet snatch and i whimpered in disappointment but SHE just smiled.

“Stop stroking my cock and crawl under MY dress mindslut and lick ME and becum addicted to MY cum!”

i scurried to obey HER before SHE changed HER mind! i wanted to taste HER so bad, i had to pleasure HER! The need to worship HER consumed me! It had DOMINATED my thoughts and dreams for so long i would have done anything to be allowed to pleasure THE ONE WHO OWNED me! my dreams had cum true, i was under HER thin dress totally engulfed but i could still see, i kissed HER soft perfect thigh making my way toward my goal! i could feel HER hand behind my head pulling me closer to HER! my cock, rather HER cock, was rock hard and dripping precum! My mouth was watering forcing me to swallow often! The memory of HER taste from earlier was driving me wild, it was all i could think of! i kissed my way up HER thigh, so happy to hear HER moan slightly and feel HER hand pulling me harder toward HER!! Closer and closer kissing HER more slowly, licking HER thigh until my nose gently touched HER soft swollen petals! Ecstasy! Bliss! SHE pulled my head hard into HER and i licked HER, sliding my warm wet tongue inside of HER sweet slit!! HER strong legs closed around me, holding me tightly in place and i loved it! i licked MISTRESS AMETHYST relishing HER taste as SHE began to bless me with HER cum! Then i heard something that was so delicious so seductive so addictive i couldn’t control myself!

SHE said, “That’s right, drink in my cum, mindslut, as I mark you as MINE, slave! I OWN you, lock cock & orgasm!”

Upon hearing that i came, i had a hands free orgasm as i fell down a trance black hole! my hips instinctively surged & bucked trying to force my cum deeper into an imaginary pussy, trying desperately to spread my DNA, to propagate! my eyes fluttered as i went 1,000 times deeper in trance, 1,000 times further under MISTRESS AMETHYST’S control! SHE had fucked my mind further into to submission to HER! SHE OWNED me totally & completely & permanently!!

“Good boy, that’s right, cum for ME, and drink in MY cum and be enslaved forever, mindslut!”

my wet dream had cum true! But MISTRESS AMETHYST’S plans for me were just beginning!! THANK GODDESS!!!