The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Mind the Gap

Erlking

The outside world is full of dark and cooling things, strangers and new places. It is the forever curse to all of woman born to traverse this world as spirits locked in flesh, forbidden all but the most base and carnal of contacts with anyone but their own selves. All minds who have every truly realized that they are not alone in the outside world have swiftly come also to realize the sole and profound isolation of living in a world with other people. This is a world where several billion souls, millions upon millions of cognitive human beings corporally pass and interact with each other every day—if not in person, then through communicative media. But each and every person in this world is seemingly to be forever denied the ability to cross the boundary from just talking, to truly communicating something of themselves. All are held in strict and tangible check by the incongruously perishable barrier of their own flesh.

Bryn was one such mind, and found that the full realization of the isolation of not being alone was particularly pertinent on rainy Fridays, when the week had taken its toll. Walking home from work, a dead sky overhead drooling mucus-rain down around her, she found it hard to think of anything at all but being lonely. Never mind that there certainly was someone waiting for her at home who loved her very much indeed; on days like this it took all of her strength to remember such a fact. She could barely remember what she had accomplished at work that day. Each day seemed to be blurring into one long board meeting, and Bryn was relatively sure that she didn’t even work in an office.

Turning the corner, Bryn stepped onto the street where her house lived. She was sure that Peter should have been home by now, since he got out of work slightly earlier than she. Sure enough, she found his wet coat hanging in the porch of their small townhouse and also, to her grinning satisfaction, his clothes draped over the heater in the hall. She could hear the radio playing in the living room and called out, hearing him answer from there as well.

After dispensing of her wet overcoat, but still very soggy, Bryn padded in warm wooly socks to the living room, where she found her husband. He was sitting in a very comfy easy chair reading a large, leather-bound book. The fireplace had a cheery fire crackling in its belly, and the room was warm and smelled of family.

Peter stood to greet her. He was wearing a dark blue bathrobe that Bryn had given him for Christmas. It was smooth to her touch and had small Superman symbols all over it. It smelled like him. She held him tight, burrowing her damp hair into his chest.

“Cripes! You’re all cold and wet. Come here.” He led her closer to the fire and began patting her dry with a towel that he had hanging near the fireplace, presumably since he had used it only a short while before. The towel was pregnant with scent and warmth.

“I love you, you know that?” she asked when he was hanging the towel back up. “I really do.”

He hugged her to him again, and she pecked him on the cheek. “What brought this on?”

“Oh, you know, it’s just been one of those days. I missed you.” She pushed deeper into his chest, half hoping to break through the skin and bone and join him inside where it was safe.

“Oh, my poor love, I missed you too.” Sensing her melancholy he held her and listened to her pulse.

“I just sometimes feel so... trapped. You know? Like I need to get away. Like I’m missing something.”

“Like what?”

“I don’t know, it’s like... it’s like you’ve just woken up and you start walking around and moving without stretching first. I feel almost empty inside... except for you.”

He held her and they stood in silence a short while. After a time, she both heard, and felt through his chest, his voice come deep and full. “We don’t want you to catch a chill. We’d better get you out of those wet clothes.”

“As if I haven’t heard that line before,” said she, but something was different. It might have been his tone of voice, but she wasn’t sure. It was not cold or unfriendly, far from it. It had the feeling of being something far more intimate.

Bryn went to their room while he waited downstairs. She stripped the soaking clothing from her cold, clammy skin and wrapped herself in a soft bathrobe of her own. As warmth spread back into each limb, she felt as if she was getting to know it for the first time, as if it was coming to life. She flexed her fingers in front of her face, letting her robe hang slightly open, barely covering her. Her mind was full of whispers and thoughts, and the world around her was slightly hazy. She felt tired and decided to lie down, but she couldn’t.

It was time to go downstairs.

Bryn grabbed her glasses and slid them into her robe’s pocket in case they read together later . She tied her belt on the way down the stairs to rejoin Peter, who had sat back down in his chair, though his book was nowhere in sight. The firelight played with the shadows on his body, dancing across his face and arcing like dark electricity over his skin. Bryn swayed and sat down on the couch across from him.

“How do you feel?” He asked.

“Good.” She found it hard to reply, yet she could hear him perfectly. The shadows played with the firelight now.

“Are you comfortable? Do you need anything?”

“No. I’m okay.” she whispered, eyes heavy. The room was dancing across his face and arcing like skin over his electricity.

“Relax then, just relax,” she said... no wait, he said. The room is... was.. the shadows are... everything...

She reappeared floating in comforting blackness. She was no longer cold or wet or anything but floating in the dark inside of her. This was not the outside world, not at all. It was not a place for strangers, and never for new places. She was in a very old place indeed, where only gods and angels dare to venture. Only gods and angels and she: the one and only person allowed sanctuary in this place. She must have been dreaming, but she knew that she was awake. Somewhere, her living room was still before her, and, if she listened hard, she could hear the radio still playing, hear the room faintly rasping at her skin, but she could not feel it.

This image fell away and she examined what was before her. In this world there was only her, and she was all things. It was not a world of barriers and solitude for there were no barriers, and she knew everyone here like no one else on Earth. She was floating, her body warm and lucid, tingling slightly. Nothing could be here that she was not a complete part of.

Somewhere inside of her, she could feel something twitch and come into existence. It grew, slow and warm and steady till she could almost see it. It was like a shadow sun or an invisible hand. She could feel it as power all around and through her, charging her and inviting her to join it. She flew with it to the darkest recesses of her inner world. Then it spoke.

Bryn, can you feel me?

Yes, she thought. She recognized the voice, but there was no sound.

Do you understand what we are doing? She didn’t quite, and thought so.

I will explain. Where you are right now is the void inside of you. Whereas a void outside implies emptiness, inside a void is full and overflowing with everything that makes up who you are.

This made sense... in a silent talking energy kind of way.

You and I have always been one, Bryn. From the beginning we were one in soul and mind. Later we became one as body and in law and society. But still there is always the last hurdle to overcome, my love.

She smiled and knew it to be true. She and Peter were closer it seemed than physically possible. The thought warmed her body and made her flushed.

Here inside of you is a place where nothing is separate from you and what you are. Nothing here is outside of your ‘self.’ Now if I can bring myself here, though my mind into yours.. and I am here... Do you understand what that means?

She didn’t dare think. She didn’t dare breathe. She floated on a plateau above a delicious and wonderful realization that threatened to swallow her entirely.

Then he opened her eyes.

She hadn’t done anything, he hadn’t said anything, but she had opened her eyes. She could see the living room around her, and Peter sitting across from her, smiling at her lovingly. Her awareness was here in the room, she could see, could hear the radio playing ‘Lovers in a Dangerous Time,’ could feel the couch beneath her. In fact, she sensed these things more clearly than before, as though a great volume switch inside of her body had been turned on blast. She was used to these things, though not to this degree, from earlier, playful hypnosis sessions with her lover, but he hadn’t said anything, and she could still feel him inside of her.

He stood her up.

She felt her hands push off the couch, her leg muscles tense and push upwards and she felt herself balanced on her own two naked feet, but she had willed none of these things. He stood to join her and, though she wished to grasp him closer to her, she couldn’t move.

Are you okay? She heard within her mind.

“Yes,” she gasped, her pulse pounding wildly in her throat with torrential emotions.

He raised her hand, and she watched it move in front of her face, before coming to rest on his chest. He was warm, and she could feel his heart matching her own pace.

“Are you okay?”

Yes. This is just... incredible. I can see from your eyes, Bryn... I am you.

She melted inside, but only swayed outwardly. She could feel him inside of her, joined with her as even they had never felt. In and of her mind. As though she had been placed aside he was in control of her body, and she could do nothing but welcome him in.

She was incredibly aroused.

She strained against his unseen hands to reach up and kiss him but she couldn’t. She just tensed and relaxed the muscles in her arms. Peter, noticing this stepped back and watched her, half grinning. She tensed and strained but was helpless. She looked at him pleadingly.

She felt her own hand move slowly up the front of her. It reached into her pocket and took out her glasses, laying them on a nearby end table. As she did so she realized that he hadn’t known that they were in there. But she had. He knew her glasses were there, because she knew that they were there. She shook with anticipation. Taking light hold of her belt with both of her hands, he slowly undid the knot she had tied there, and let the belt fall. She met his gaze as her hands moved up to her neck and took hold of her robe, and as she opened it slowly and let it fall, she felt his hunger for her meet her own. Naked, she moved to him and he finally kissed her. She felt in control now. Just enough, she thought, so that he wasn’t kissing himself. She ran her tongue over his teeth and sighed softly.

She felt her hand... no, this time it was his hand moving up over her back to hold her close. He embraced her, and she ached to hug him back. He moved away and smiled at her.

She reached for his robe. She was doing it now, with Peter only prompting intermittently and holding her back to tease her every now and then. She undid his loose belt, never losing eye contact with him. Her hands slid under the fabric of his robe and moved up, baring him to her and letting the robe slide away. They stood naked, facing each other.

They kissed again and she could feel the warmth and hardness of him stirring below her. She kissed harder and grasped him with her hand forcing him to gasp slightly. You’re not the only master here, she thought and moved her hand up and down, making him harder as they kissed.

She felt herself kneel and her other hand join its twin, wrapped around what was now hard as steel. She continued softly moving back and forth as she began licking at the length of him. Her senses magnified, he felt and tasted more intensely than ever before, and she relished each movement. His breathing quickened, and a moan escaped his lips above her.

She could feel what she was doing to him deep inside of her. Feel what it was like to grow so hard and big. Feel her hands and lips around him, taking him into her mouth. She sped up slightly, feeling her own arousal blossom deep below her. She knew that neither of them could last very much longer, but she never wanted to stop.

Suddenly, she let go of him and sat back, leaving him solid in front of her, moving with his pulse.

She looked up and saw his flushed face breathing and looking down at her. She tried to reach out and grasp him once more, but couldn’t. He knelt beside her, and she lay next to him on the soft rug.

He closed her eyes. She couldn’t see. What was he doing? She couldn’t open them again, and she couldn’t feel him anywhere around her. Inside her yes, but nowhere outside. She couldn’t move. She couldn’t see. She was helpless before him and whatever he could do to her.

She felt his lips lightly brush against her breast, and she gasped, biting down to stifle a loud moan. He wasn’t kissing or sucking or licking, just hovering about her nipple letting her know both that he was there and that he was in control. Just brushing against her. Grazing when he should be feeding. She felt his breath on her skin and it drove her wild to think about, his mouth so close without touching—exquisite torture, maddening pleasure. She couldn’t bring his head to her, couldn’t grab his hair and pull him in. Could do nothing but feel whispering touches that did not quell, but only stoked the fire inside of her. Finally, after what seemed like hours, he released her, and she arched her back, giving herself to his mouth and locking him to her breast with fingers in his hair, offering it to him with the other hand.

He suckled and licked at her until she writhed and moaned on the floor below him. She couldn’t take any more teasing. She needed him inside of her, needed to feel the hardness that she had helped to build in her own body. Mind in Mind. Body in Body. Soul in Soul. She begged him, moaning and softly crying to him, desperate for him to release her and have his way with her, until finally he let go entirely and she pulled him between her sweat-shined legs, holding him tightly, and guided him into the warm, wet center of her body.

They could both feel the energy arcing between them and inside of them as they rose and fell in perfect synch with each other’s rhythms. The carpet was soaked with sweat and their bodies glistened. She could feel him hard and hot for her both inside of him and inside of her body. She pulled in, in, in as though he could never be deep enough. She locked her legs at his sides and pulled with all her body as at once in one shattering moment they screamed with one voice, loud and long, imploding and exploding, with one breath and holding nothing back. Again and again it hit them in waves, never threatening to stop. They thrashed together in fire and ecstasy, a perfect whole. Finally, after their bodies had exhausted all energies given to them, they collapsed, giddy and slick with sweat against one another. They gasped and held each other tightly, breathing in their own world, and really and truly knowing each other.

Spent, but not asleep... no, never more awake, they held each other long into the night, listening to the fire crackle, and the radio, which neither of them had the strength to turn off, serenading them into dreams.

And I will be the one to hold you down
Kiss you so hard
I’ll take your breath away
And after I’ll
Wipe away your tears
Just close your eyes dear
Just close your eyes dear