The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Mind Virus

(mc, ff, fd, ft, bd, ds, sf)

Synopsis: Tori is infected with a mind virus, which is similar to a computer virus, and brought to the home of Mistress Alisa, where she enjoys the new kinks of a dominant lesbian lover.

Typical Disclaimer: It is illegal for you to read this if you are underage, or offended by such materials. The materials speak of are kinky sex, and Mind control, and quite possibly anything that could be associated with the two. You have been warned.

Most importantly: This is my work, if you wish to post elsewhere, it must remain in it‘s original form, and you must have my permission to use. Simply put I own this story and thus the copyright is mine. For those who do not know this, US federal law implies a copyright, and thus I nor any other authors have to actually put a copyright on our work to own the copyright of the story. Some websites require you to waive your copyright to post, luckily Simon does not. And a special thanks to Simon creating and maintaining the EMCSA, I don‘t think he gets nearly enough credit and praise for such a magnificent job.

Enjoy.

ACT 1- UPLOAD

My father, Sen. David Carey wanted me to meet him for dinner at a nice outdoor restaurant. He seemed to be a little upset, so I arrived early, and so did he. We hugged. “Did you change the color of your hair?”

“No Dad, its just as red as it has always been.” I answered.

We sat down and ordered our food. And he got right to the point. “Tori hunny, I got a couple threats in my email.”

“What kind of threats?” As a nervous habit I often play with my clothing. At the time I was wearing a white blouse and a conservative black skirt. I started buttoning and unbuttoning my top button repeatedly. Like I said, a nervous habit.

“Well.. The threats weren’t against me, they were against you.” he said obviously worried.

“Oh my.. What was it?” I asked.

“Well… I was told to vote on certain issues in a certain way in regards to homosexuals.”

“So some dumb gay guys and angry lesbians were trying to blackmail you?” I paused for his nod, he did, “I hope you voted against what they wanted.”

“Of course I did. But I hired some extra security. For you.”

“Oh Dad…”

“Don’t worry its just until we are sure your safe.”

“Why don’t you have them arrested? Trace their IP address, and take it from there?” I both asked and suggested.

“We tried, but their systems are pretty advanced, we can’t even find a history that anyone has sent an email to me. Either way until we find out what’s going on, I want one of my people with you 24 hours a day.” he said a little paternally overprotective. “They’re in the limo, I asked them to give us our privacy at least for the meal. They’ll go home with you when we’re done.”

“Alright, for now… But I don’t want this for long,” and it was obvious that I was reluctant to this, I like my privacy. The fun of being a family member of a public official.

He nodded. “I know, hopefully everything will be back to normal in a week or two.”

“Okay. Just out of curiosity do you have any idea—” I was cut off as someone put something… a camera… in my face and a strobe light went off. Paparazzi? I was dazed for a second.

My father jumped up. “Who the hell are you?” My father’s security people all jumped out of the limo, and they all started questioning him.

I was alone. I knew I should get up. So I stood. I knew I should walk down the street in the opposite direction. No one noticed me walking away. I saw an alley. I should walk down there. I moved down and walked through until I reached the other side. There was a big black limo. The door opened. I should go in, and I walked to it, and stepped in, and sat down.

“Hello Tori.”

“Hello Mistress.” I politely replied. I lowered my eyes away from her gaze.

“Do you know why you are here?”

“To serve you.”

“Very Good.” She reached forward and took my hands. I smiled. She turned my wrists so that my palms were facing up. She locked my hands into velcro shackles. I honestly can’t say whether or not I could have escaped, but she knew I wouldn’t even try. She reached into her purse, I realized that I left mine at the restaurant… Oh, I’m sorry I’m getting a little side-tracked. She reached into her purse and withdrew a small piece of cloth. She slid it around my eyes and effectively blind folded me. “Would you like to be gagged?”

I didn‘t even have to think about it, “If it would please you Mistress, I would very much like to be gagged.” And seconds later I felt her sliding a ball shaped object sliding between my lips, I opened my mouth and let her guide it in snuggly and then secured it behind my head. Then she sat beside me and held me gently. The car started moving. And I realized that I shouldn’t want this, but I did.

She asked me, “Do you know why you are acting like this?”

I answered honestly, “No Mistress, but I assume is has something to do with that camera.”

“Oh I like you. You are very smart… or quick… or… hopefully a little of both. Actually it wasn’t a camera, it just looked like one. The strobe uploaded a mind virus, much like a computer virus into your brain through the optical nerves. It acts like a virus as it reconnects synapses and overwrites unimportant information, slowly replicating itself. But you don’t mind that I’ve done this to you, do you?”

“No Mistress, it has pleased you to do this to me, and that makes me happy.” At the time I thought it was funny, but I actually meant what I had said.

I felt myself being pulled in some directions, sometimes I felt snug against the seat or pulled away, these were the telltale signs of turns we were taking and stop signs or red lights we were stopping at. The car eventually came to a stop, I heard the driver open his door and exit the car and he or she walked around to the passenger side and opened the rear door for us.

Mistress unfastened my wrists from the roof. She lead me forward and I walked confidently behind her. I was strangely comfortable with her guidance, I was unafraid of tripping or stubbing my toe, I just trusted Mistress to safely lead me where she wanted me to be.

We walked forward, I think we were walking up a walkway. Until she stopped. “Tori, we have three steps, then a 3-foot platform and one more step inside.” I found my way in easily. She guided me through halls (I think), up stairs, around corners until we finally stopped in room. She sat me on a bed and slowly removed my blindfold.

I was in a bedroom, it was luxurious, but very Spartan, no decorations, a four poster bed, a nightstand, and a closet, there was a large mirror opposite the bed, but nothing else. There was a window but no shade, no curtains. The walls were painted a hot pink color, which added to the feminine-Spartan atmosphere. In front of me stood my mistress holding my blindfold. She threw it onto the bed.

“Lori!” she called. I did not move, and awaited for ‘Lori’ to arrive. Moments later a beautiful woman dressed in a very stereotypical French Maid outfit walked in.

“Mistress Alisa you have called?” she asked sans French accent.

“Yes Lori.” Mistress then looked at me. “Let’s get you undressed shall we.”

“Of course Mistress,” I started to reach up and unbuttoned my top button. Not the nervous habit.

She took my hand, “No. No. No. Tori, my darling… undressing you shall be my pleasure.”

“I…” I was upset. “…am sorry Mistress.”

I could feel her smile, “Oh don’t be sorry.” and she proceeded to remove my top. “Lori hold this.” She placed it in her hands. She reached behind my back and took my clasp between her index finger and thumb and slid them apart effectively unclasping my bra. She pulled it over my shoulders and down the length of my arms. “And this…” she said to Lori as she put my bra in her hands. She helped me stand. She then put the tips of her fingers into the sides of my skirts and slowly slid her fingers in, and then the palm of her hands. She held my thighs and slowly brought my skirt down. She did this slowly as she seemed to more enjoy rubbing my legs and how I reacted more than she actually enjoyed taking my skirt off. “…and this…” She added my skirt too Lori’s growing pile of my dirty laundry. Mistress then took a single finger and slid it down the front of my panties and slowly walked around me, slowly bringing my panties closer and closer to the ground, being sure to touch as much of me as she could. And as I stepped out of my panties she winked at me, and put the panties in Lori’s care, “Lori, have all of these burned.”

“Yes Mistress.” And Lori left the room.

She finally took the ball gag out of my mouth, and placed it in my left hand. She walked to the closet and opened it. It was filled from top to bottom with shoes. Yes, SHOES!!!!

Mistress looked and looked for a few minutes then at last said, “No.No. No. NO!” She turned around in frustration, “Nothing that I want to see on you.” She paused thinking hard. “Maybe I can find something more appropriate in the fun room.”

“The fun room Mistress?” I asked.

She laughed, intentionally I think, “Yes Tori, the fun room. I was wondering when something I said to you would spark your curiosity.” She started leading me out of the room and down the hall. “The fun room is where I keep all my little sex things.” We stopped in front of a large door. “And this my little neophyte lesbian slut, is the fun room..” And she opened the large door slowly and walked me in.

The room was not what I thought it was. By the name I had expected a room full of sex toys, but it was just a room full of fetish clothing. She smiled, she knew my surprise.

“Disappointed Tori?” she asked me.

“No Mistress, I was just expecting something different.”

She kissed me, and I felt a spark strike between my legs. And then she said, “Oh I love how honest you are. Hmmm. We have to find you some clothes to sleep with.” She started to look around, I wondered exactly how comfortable some of these clothes could be, let alone would be.

“Mistress Alisa…” Mistress and I both looked to the door, Lori was standing there again.

“Yes Lori?”

“Jo informed me that you took her from a restaurant, and that she had not eaten yet.” I wondered if Jo was the driver. “I thought it would be polite to bring a little food on a plate.” Lori articulately stated as she walked forward a few steps with a plate in her hand.

“Oh yes Lori, that is a wonderful idea. I had completely forgot all about it. What did you bring for our dear Tori?”

Lori smiled, “I brought her a chicken and cheese wrap, with a little mayo, no mustard, diced cilantro and iceberg lettuce. I used three kinds of cheese, parmesan, white American and sliced mozzarella.”

Mistress looked at me, “Is that okay with you?”

I nodded, “Oh yes Mistress, that is my absolute favorite.”

“Lori, did you look at Tori’s file?” Mistress asked Lori.

She replied, “Yes Mistress, I thought knowing a little about her, may help her to feel more welcome.”

“Well in that case, why don’t you hold the plate for her and while she eats. It will give me a moment to pick out some suitable sleeping clothes.” I only ate about half of the wrap, and decided not to eat anymore unless they told me to. If Mistress was looking for some sleeping clothes for me now, then I wouldn’t want to sleep too soon after eating a lot.

When I told Lori I was done, she smiled, and left the room. I turned around and saw that Mistress had already found all the clothes she wanted for me. At first glance it looked like a pile of red latex. It was more than just red, it was a bright shiny red. She pulled out the first item. It was a latex cat suit. It had a high neck, and it ended at the ankles and wrists.

She held it up for me, “I hope you will like this.”

“I’m sure I will Mistress.” I replied, hoping that was the correct response.

“Come here kitten, Let’s try it on.” I stepped close to her. She unlaced the back. And helped me put it on. It was very tight and I had trouble getting into it. It took us about three to four minutes to full get it on me, and a couple more moments to zip it up the front and back. Yes, the front and the back, two zippers! I hadn‘t noticed before, but now that it was on my I was a little too aware of the exposure between my legs. There was a big hole right there. “Mmmm yes I think I like that,” she told me.

“Mistress, this is my sleeping clothes?”

“Oh No, Tori…” I was relieved. “…this is part of what you’ll be sleeping in.” there was more?

“Oh, I’m sorry for being so hasty Mistress.”

“That’s perfectly fine Tori. Curiosity is always good.” Next she had a pair of boots for me. They were tall thigh high, with a very high heel. The heel was too high for me, it was uncomfortable. She also had matching gloves that went all the way up my arms. Obviously there were a few parts of my body that were going to be hotter than others. Literally.

Then I saw that she had a corset. She told me to hold a piece of furniture tightly as she pulled it around my waist. She had me bend over in such a way. She kept tightening it more and more. I noticed the little metal rings on my gloves for the first time, some by the elbows and others by the wrists. I wonder why she would have them there. At last she was done tying my corset and told me to straighten up. It forced my back into a straight posture, it wasn’t too tight, but it was very snug, it accentuated my figure quite well. Lastly she had a black collar to contrast my red outfit. She placed it around my neck on top of the cat suit’s neck.

She led me back into the hallway and back to the bedroom. She sat me down and then she looked to the side and said to me, “I completely forgot about this,” and she held up the blindfold that she had carelessly discarded on the bed earlier. I smiled. And she brought the darkness to my vision once again.

She slowly and ever so lightly dragged her nails across my thighs and slowly brought them up to my shoulders. She slowly pushed me down onto the bed. I felt her lips pressing so softly against my own. Her lips felt like they were forcing mine open, until I realized I was kissing her as well. I was very aware of my chicken breath, as hers felt very cool, and tasted fruity. I felt her tongue on my lower lip, and I slowly brought mine out to meet hers. I felt her hand through my latex “skin.” She held me tightly and kept kissing me. She never took her lips away from mine. Little kisses, big kisses, wet kisses, they all ran into one another.

She rubbed her hands over my neck and I felt a moisture flow from between my legs. I loved when people touched my neck when being intimate. She traced her hand over my bosom. She did so lightly until my nipples started to protrude from the latex material. I think she was using her thumb, index and middle fingers, but she used three fingers to slowly pull and lightly squeeze my nipples. One stroke after another and my first nipple was so very hard, and then she shifted herself and did the same with my other nipple. She never stopped kissing me while doing this, but it wasn’t until her hand moved down to my tummy that I realized that I had been making some… uh… sounds.

As she ran her fingers over my tummy, I couldn’t really feel anything except the pressure. The corset she had put on me was very stiff, made of a hard material, and all I felt was the almost numb teasing. I could feel her hands there, but nothing very specific, but I’m sure she knew that. She was probably doing it on purpose. But I didn’t mind too much, I just liked how she kissed me.

Eventually her mouth did leave mine. My head reached forward to try in a fruitless attempt to continue the kisses, but her head… her lips… were too far away. She started massaging my thighs through the latex cat suit. She reached under the boots. This was an entirely new experience for me. It was so real, but the tight latex that was stretched over my body almost made so many of the sensations feel surreal (And for those of you who do not know how this feels, take a piece of electrical tape the length of your forearm, and tape it to the underside of your arm, and then rub the length with a finger… then imagine it covering most of your body).

And uh.. Once again I was making some small sounds. Then she opened my legs. After what seemed like hours, flesh on flesh contact. She touched her tongue very lightly on the bottom of my slit and worked her way to my clit. Mmm… Slit and clit. Oh Sorry, I must be a little distracted at that thought. As she touched my clit her and took it between her teeth and she pulled it out as she sucked it into a kiss and let it go. I know I couldn’t see anything, but I’m pretty sure my eyes were rolling back into my head. She continued these random little licks and kisses. At first it was more distracting than anything, but then I caught the pattern that she was doing and I started getting hotter and wetter. Maybe it wasn’t so random. It wasn’t long before I could see again, and I was still wearing my blindfold. I’m not entirely sure, I was very focused on the sensations between my legs and the swirling colors in front of my eyes, but I may have been screaming.

I wanted to reciprocate, but as if she was reading my mind, she said, “Not tonight my darling, but that will be something we will most likely explore tomorrow. Or maybe.. YOU will explore tomorrow.”

We held each other close as I cooled down, and considering the clothing I was wearing.. It took a while. Afterwards, I’m not going to go into detail, but she helped me brush my teeth.

She put a gag like the one I had earlier into my mouth. She turned me around and forced my elbows back, which forced my chest out and my shoulders back. She somehow clipped them together so that they were only an inch or two apart. Then she clipped my wrists together as well. It was honestly a little painful, but I accepted Mistress’ guidance willingly and wettingly.. Er uh. Naughtily.. Uh I mean respectfully… Yeah…

She opened my legs next, and she inserted a phallic shaped object inside my pussy, but the shape seemed to constantly put pressure on my clit. I hear a chain rattle. She clipped it to my collar, and I felt her trace a line right down my neck, passed between my boobs, down my tummy and eventually found the phallus. She clipped the chain to it. Then she had another one which she clipped it to the phallus, and then connected to my wrist clips. I found very quickly that if I moved either my neck or my arms in even the slightest of motions, I sent strong vibrations right to the phallus. I thought she was done, but I was wrong. She had a latex thong which she pulled up my legs and snuggled it around my waist. She wrapped something around my legs, and I felt her lacing something. Moments later I found that my legs were tied together, possibly through some kind of harness or glove. Either way they had to move together or not at all.

Finally mistress put a little square object in one of my hands. It is hard to describe since it was behind my back, but it was rectangular and had three buttons. Okay, maybe it wasn’t that hard to describe. She told me to press the first one. Nothing happened. She told me to press the second one, and it hit me. There was a very nice humming between my legs. It was a remote control for the phallus. She told me to press the third one, and that hit like lightning as it buzzed very strongly and loudly.

She took the controller back, and put it on the light setting. I was moaning a bit, but Mistress enjoyed it. She took my wrist and pulled it away from my back a couple inches and the phallus pressed my G-spot. I found that my arm’s muscles were in such a way that I could not do it on my own without some sort of leverage. When she let go, the phallus moved away from my G-spot, but continued the stimulation over my clit. Mistress was truly enjoying herself beyond belief. I would learn later that she slept better when she was horny, which is why she absolutely never orgasms before sleeping. She tucked the controller into the side of my thong and said, “Tori I wouldn’t want you to lose this.” She got off the bed, and I heard a click, I think she had turned off the lights. I still felt the humming in my legs, as I would for the rest of the night. She wrapped a hand around my waist. I felt anticipation as I felt that she was about to say something to me. She did.

“Sweet Dreams.”