The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

© 2003 by Sara H. Please do not post outside of the EMCSA without the written permission of the author. Please do not continue reading if you are under 18 years of age. This is a fantasy. I like... fantasy.

Thank you for reading.

- Sara
* * *

Misdirection

by Sara H

* * *

Margo Wines.

I was watching my screen saver, off somewhere in wandering daydreams, when her name occurred to me. I wasn’t happy about it— the mere thought of her brought a sneer to my lips. The woman was unable to do anything worthwhile, and was a first class wonderbitch to boot, no two ways about it. Even the women who liked her called her “Margo Whines” behind her back. I couldn’t even do that. Speaking anything close to her name made my skin crawl.

Of course, it was just a matter of time, once again, before she showed up late for work and at my desk, all pitiful and weak and full of self-loathing as she made her ridiculous excuses and requests. You know the kind of thing I mean. The woman had taken passive-aggressive beyond a trait and made it into an art form. Thank you for not firing me, Ms. Brenner.

Not only that, but she created incredible friction between my best workers—well, really, between my entire staff and me. Before she came, we were an efficient, happy, productive group of women, creating advertising at what had been ProPonents, a standard advertising firm. It had recently been renamed to Managesse, an agency that catered to female owned business.

To be truthful about it, efficiency was up, as was productivity, but happiness was most definitely NOT on the agenda. Maddening Margo wanted everyone to share in her particular brand of Malcontent Misery.

I had seen it in the interview. She was obnoxious, even then. I had a strange mix of boredom, nausea and disgust at her weak little bullshit act. It was a miracle that I had hired her—but at the last moment, I saw something in her that made me offer her a senior position on the spot.

I certainly couldn’t remember what that something was as I sat at my desk that morning.

“Good morning, Elaine.”

My head jerked up as I heard that Margo Whiney voice. “Good morning, Margo,” I said.

Damn, she had done it again. I had been watching, wanting to intercept her and make her the one who was off balance for once, but I had lost track at just the wrong moment, and she was in my office, doing her Margo thing.

“You’re late,” I said, angry at feeling like I needed to state the obvious.

“Oh? But you said I could come in at 9:45 AM, Elaine,” she wheedled. “You said.

Did I? I searched back through the last few weeks, trying to remember. Then, like a fog lifting, I did remember. “Yes, I did. I forgot. I’m sorry, Margo.”

“You’re sorry what, Elaine?”

“I’m sorry... Mistress Margo.” A rush of sweet guilt and lovely self-deprecation passed through me. My hot cunt pussy fuckhole lovetunnel clitty slutjuice-producer responded perfectly, and I shivered just a little as a wet spot formed on my panties, much larger than usual. All if a sudden, I wished she could see it... see how a real manager gets her slutpussy slick and tingling with pleasure.

“Good girl, Elaine. You are forgiven. What are you?”

“Your humble servant, Mistress Margo.” Stupid, stupid girl. What the hell was she babbling on about? I really thought today might be a good day for a termination. Hers.

“Who is in charge, servant?”

“You are, Mistress Margo... in charge of all things.” My nipples were showing through the flimsy blouse she’d had me wear with no bra. What an inept and careless fuck-up she was! Imagine demanding something like that. It was absurd. The cloth rubbing against them as I pulled roughly made me ache with desire.

“And when can I come in to work?”

“Any time you prefer, Mistress Margo,” I sighed, sliding into a low moan as my fingers slid into my wet slutsnatch. Why expect her at all? Really, I was lucky she wanted to ever show up, period. She wasn’t missed when she was gone. I don’t know why I even tried to get through to her. I danced on my fingers as my voice shook. “You are worthy of and in complete control.”

“You are getting closer to the truth. That means you are getting better. You are nearly ready. By the end of today, you will be ready. Stand up and close and lock your door. I have things to tell you. They are powerful things. Things from which you cannot turn away. Things which are part of you.”

My head swam as the lock found its home in its soft dark, silky hole. I licked my lips. Powerful. Things. Stupid Margo. No, Mistress Margo.

She sat down on the edge of my desk, pulling open her floor-length split skirt. She wasn’t wearing any panties. What a tramp. I stared in wonder at her spread legs and beautiful Wordgiver.

“Kneel, servant. Prepare to receive My will as your own.”

I knelt down, and leaned forward until my tongue was buried deep within Her. Deep inside was the dark sticky sweetness of Her will. I pulled bag slightly and began to lap up, up, up, in slow steady strokes. Somewhere in my floating head, I hoped She was learning Her lesson from all of this. That sounded very silly, just then. I let it go.

“My words are on your tongue, slave. My thoughts are on your lips. My desire is in your mind. My will is all you know. My will is your will.”

I could feel Her wet, juicy, delicious, passionate words beginning to flow over my tongue and into me. I could feel Her legs jerk in ecstasy. I felt what She felt. Her pleasure was my pleasure. Her Word was my world. I wondered for a brief moment how I could have forgotten something so important.

Then I realized I hadn’t forgotten at all. Her orgasm swept through Her and into me, carrying me to the other place, the place where I was She and She was All.

As we came down to earth, Her lips spoke. My lips spoke. We spoke. “I obey Mistress Margo. It is not love. It is not fear. It is not hate. It is only what it is. Permanent. Solid. Immovable. It is gravity. It is sunlight. It is constant. Relentless. Eternal. I obey Mistress Margo. It is perfection. I obey my Mistress.”

My slavecunt was burning with need. Fuck me! Let me obey! Deeper! Speak through me!

“I am humble servant. I have no will or right to choose otherwise. Therefore I am slave. Slaves obey. slave obeys. slave obeys Mistress Margo. slave receives the reward of pleasure in obeying Mistress Margo. Obedience is eternal. Pleasure is the slave’s reward and goal.”

My brain was a shower of hot sparks and cascading magma. My body was filling up from my passion... igniting the deepest recesses of my soul. I could feel the shaking of my slave body as I drank the Word of Mistress like a woman who had just walked the Sahara. I could no longer see, but only be whatever Mistress desired and desire was Mistress and Mistress was pleasure and I quaked and contorted without my senses, tossed like a sailboat in a hurricane of orgasm and passion, with no way of knowing where one stopped and the other began...

“slave has displaced Elaine Nicole Brenner as the primary existence of slave. Elaine Nicole Brenner is the mask slave uses to exist. Elaine Nicole Brenner is the mask slave uses to ensnare new slaves for Mistress Margo.”

I fell from the face of the earth as the stars fell from the sky and caught in my soul and lit my sex and body and mind and heart and soul, branding Mistress into me for all eternity. I could hear a scream of pleasure in the distance... moving in time to my cumming... and cumming... and cumming...

slave’s eyes opened as she was remade. slave listened to Mistress as She explained what to do next. by the time Mistress was done, slave had cum more powerfully and more times than in the rest of her life combined. slave’s brain was putty. slave was putty. slave obeyed Mistress Margo. slave was ready.

* * *

She was still talking, not even noticing that I had zoned out.

“So Elaine... you’re going to let me do the special graphics presentation to the Board of Directors of Grypton Enterprises? I’m really honored!”

“Nothing would give me greater pleasure than to see you mesmerize the Grypton people with your skills at pleasant animations.” I smiled at her like she deserved it, even though I knew better. Of course I was going to let her present the latest proposals. As the largest woman-owned and operated company among our “New Power Focus” clientele, they would see how insipid she was, and how devoid of usefulness. It would make the product advertising even more appealing. I frowned. That didn’t seem to quite make sense, except that it made perfect sense.

I did love the new direction. Working with women was so much better than the years before when we hadn’t found our niche. Actually, it happened right around the same time we hired Margo. Well, win some, lose some. ”You have to take the bad with the good,” I thought.

“Is that all, Elaine?”

“Yes, Ms. Margo.” I smiled at the new nickname that had just occurred to me. It was the first thing with Margo Wines that felt completely right.

Of course, that was before I helped her take control of several companies and worm her way into the hearts and minds of many, many women. No, she didn’t control them. She just shaped social norms around them, and they followed, like so many happy sheep.

That was before I remembered it all... but that’s another story for another time.

Right now, I’m off to get my vibrator so I can... test the batteries.

For a few hours, anyway.

Some things are better left uncured. Know what I mean?

* * *