The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Miss Pink and the Blind Man

Shannon and Christopher had been together for quite some time and while their relationship seemed a sure success there was just one problem that really stood in the way for Shannon. She had hoped it would pass if she persistently expressed herself to him but that was failing and she was losing hope.

As things stood Shannon felt that her thoughts and opinions were unheard and entirely neglected. They would pop out to rent a video and while she would make several suggestions and try to choose videos in the middle ground of their tastes Christopher would always rent his preference even if she didn’t like it. Shannon would comment to him on shopping trips just how nice it would be to stop for a bubble tea but Christopher never took the hint and stopped. Dinner was only ever made to suit his desires. Everything they did was Christopher, Christopher, Christopher.

This attitude continued into every discussion they had. Christopher was always right. He always behaved as if he was better informed than Shannon regardless of the topic. He even behaved as though he had a better understanding of menstruation. It was all very ridiculous.

Yet at the same time he was one of the most intelligent men Shannon had ever met. He held a masters in law, he was well read, interested in and concerned about human rights and activism. He was passionate about all levels of politics both in America and around the world. Christopher held a great job and could provide almost anything they could want for themselves and any possible children. He was awesome with kids, whenever her niece was over he was happy to indulge her in play and help with her homework. Ultimately he was the best potential long term partner Shannon had ever met except for that one major flaw. He didn’t value her as his intellectual equal.

This was made worse by Shannon’s tendency to be passive in the relationship. She liked a strong and some what dominant man in both day to day life and in bed. Christopher was made to take a leading role, he was perfect for it, really albeit a little too perfect.

Shannon knew, if she wanted to be with Christopher on the long term, and she did want that, something had to change. She didn’t want to submit to the point of losing her autonomy, her right to independent thoughts and opinions. She didn’t want to go unheard, overruled occasionally in fun but not unheard. She was just as intelligent as Christopher was and it was time he recognized that. There was nothing left to be done, this issue could not be avoided, Shannon was simply going to have to fix him.

Since her persistent attempts to discuss her feelings had failed she had decided another technique was necessary. She consulted her friend Jane, a physician working to develop a new treatment for Alzheimer’s and amnesia patients designed to help them relearn and retain important information presented to them while under the influence of a drug that would increase the brains receptivity to information and strengthen neural pathways. All the trials had been incredibly successful and the drug was almost ready for release into the market, so both were assured of its safety and potential to help retrain Christopher’s brain to be more sensitive to Shannon’s needs, not to mention his general attitudes towards women. Understanding the problems Shannon was facing Jane reluctantly provided her friend with a syringe containing a single dose.

The night had come for Shannon to use the drug and Christopher was in the perfect position as expected. There he lay in the very middle of their queen sized bed as if it was all his. It was as if Shannon for all he cared could curl up like a little pet and sleep at his feet or perhaps even on the floor. As this was the last time she would find him that way she stood back and absorbed the image for what it was.

Smiling to herself she donned a simple yet shapely black teddy. It left her curves showing through the sheer fabric with her breasts slightly lifted in a manner that was irresistibly sexy. She caressed her legs gently as she brought her thigh high stockings up and pausing for a moment on the edge of the bed she reached beneath the teddy to touch her clit. Shannon felt so naughty just knowing what she was about to do, knowing that after all the nights she had allowed Christopher to tie her to the bed and take advantage of her she was about to turn the tables on him. Her pussy was so warm and wet as she reveled in the power she would soon have.

“ooohh...” Shannon moaned, as she allowed herself to climax just this once before she got started. “I’m going to be in control, complete control. I am going to teach him to see me as a woman... ooh” As her juices spilled from her tensing parts she was filled not only with intense pleasure but also an ever rising sense of self esteem. “I am strong and beautiful, smart and sexy” she told herself. “He is privileged by my presence in his life and should be so grateful for all that I give him” These thoughts readied her for her new role, not as Shannon the passive girl that accepts a man’s lead but as Miss Pink, teacher, seductress and Mistress of all things.

It was time.

Shannon stood up, took a deep breath and reached into the bedside drawer for the silk scarves Christopher used to tie her up with. She carefully reached over him, pulling his hand up near the bed post, being as slow and gentle as possible so he wouldn’t wake prematurely and secured it tightly. Walking to the foot of the bed she wrapped another long scarf around his ankle and bound him securely to the lower post at the beds end. She was careful to really knot the connections tightly so he couldn’t escape, accepting that while she would likely have to cut him free later, ruining her silks, that was better than having a grown man break free and lash out in anger before the drug had time to work. After his right side was done she rounded the bed to the left and repeated her actions there.

He was completely naked and helpless before her. She slipped deeply into her new role as Miss Pink as she stared down at him. “I can do anything.” she thought with a wicked smile as she reached down and stroked her index finger through his manly chest hair. “Mmmm, I could even get him to thin this mop out, not too much but perhaps just a little.” The power was beginning to sink in, he possibilities were endless, it felt so good to be in control. She stoked his neck, pressing her nail into his flesh just hard enough for him to wake.

“Ah, Shannon!!! What is this?” Christopher pulled against his bindings. “You can’t just do this! I was trying to sleep and... What on earth are you wearing? Girl this is not the way this works!” He yelled at her angrily, struggling to get loose.

“Christopher. We have a problem in our relationship and it is time that I fixed it.” Miss Pink spoke so succinctly.

“Yes we do have a problem! You are going to fix it, you are right. Now untie me. Untie me right now!”

“No.” Shannon paused staring at him. “I am not going to untie you. I am going to teach you a few things and when you wake up tomorrow you will address me with a whole new attitude. I am sick and tired of you constantly ignoring my thoughts and opinions, my needs and wants. You are completely blind to my individuality as a woman and I am going to fix it. You see this syringe? The drug inside it....”

“You can’t drug me, what is this? You have gone nuts” Christopher protested.

“I have not gone nuts, I am a woman, a whole person and I am doing what is necessary for you to learn that. Now, this drug, it won’t make you high or change your demeanor too much but it will make your mind more alert and ready to absorb information. The things that you learn while under its influence will become an important part of your life, you will apply this knowledge to every appropriate situation. It will always be in the forefront of your mind and will become a part of your very identity.” With that statement Shannon tuned out Christopher’s protests and stuck him in the shoulder with the syringe, slowly injecting the drug deep into his muscle.

“You behave like a blind man and I think that until you have learned your lessons sufficiently you deserve to be blind folded to remind you of the poor behavior that has put you in this position.” Ignoring his struggles Shannon covered his eyes. “From now on, you shall address me as Miss Pink until I tell you otherwise. Do you understand?”

Christopher nodded.

“That is insufficient. You will stop struggling, stop protesting and begin learning your lessons. Now say ‘Yes Miss Pink, Thank you Miss Pink.’”

“Yes Miss Pink, Thank you Miss Pink.” Christopher complied.

The drug was working very well. Miss Pink was so very pleased by this almost immediate improvement in her student’s behavior that she found herself dripping with urgent desire again.

Thrusting her fingers inside her wet pussy and turning them for a moment till they were well covered in her juices she told Christopher, “You love the flavor of my cum, you will do anything to taste it over and over.”

Christopher began to lick his lips instantly thinking of her feminine flavors caressing his tongue, each taste bud vibrating in ecstasy. Miss Pink smiled at him tenderly and filled his hungry mouth with her wet fingers. “Thats good isn’t it Christopher?”

“Oh... yes Thank you Miss Pink...” his words slurred as he struggled to speak and lap every last drop from her hand at once.

“Yes, that was good but you have had enough. It is time for a lesson now.” Miss Pink pulled her fingers free from his oral grasp.

“More, please, I want more. Please Miss Pink, let me taste you, please” Christopher begged blindly opening his mouth hoping for the return of her gift.

“Not yet. You will repeat the following for me: I will drive with my hands and not with my dick.” she instructed demandingly. “Say it! Say it again and again until I tell you to stop! I want to hear it. I will drive with my hands and not with my dick! Now!”

“I will drive with my hands and not with my dick” Christopher obeyed.

“Again!”

“I will drive with my hands and not with my dick, I will drive with my hands and not with my dick, I will drive with my hands and not with my dick...” Christopher complied eager to please and win her favor.

Watching him so desperate for her, so desperate to listen to her words and absorbing her instructions so well she could not help but return her fingers to her nether regions. She stroked her clit back and forth furiously pressing her fingers into herself with every downward stroke. “Oh....” she moaned silently as not to let on the height of her pleasure.

“I will drive with my hands not with my dick” Christopher continued to repeat his lesson oblivious to her pleasure. “I will drive with my hands and not with my dick. Oh Please Miss Pink, I swear, I swear, I will drive with my hands and not with my dick, I will never drive with my dick Oh please Miss Pink, let me taste you, please. Just a little please? I will drive with my hands and not with my dick, I will...”

“Oh...” he was silenced by her fingers so completely drenched in her cum. “Ooooh...” Christopher could not contain his obvious pleasure. His cock stiffened just tasting her her. “Miss Pink, teach me, teach me to respect you, teach me.” He begged her to fill his mind with her desires, her words, her orders. She had quite suddenly become his all, there was none of his greed and egotism left to be seen. It was all her, she was in total control and it felt so good.

“From now on you will always remember that. It is unacceptable when you use the car as though it is an extension of your cock. You do not have to be the master of the road, dominating it and everything on it. You can share the road, you can be polite and considerate to other drivers, you can even yield to them as you are yielding to me now.”

Pulling her hand away Miss Pink stroked his chest, encircling his hard nipple with her finger and moving on past his lower body, and right down his leg. She bent down and kissed his left ankle gently.

“You should see my breasts, as I lean down to caress you with my mouth. You wish you could see don’t you?” she teased Christopher.

“Yes, please Miss Pink, please let me see your beautiful full breasts, Oh Please do let me see.” he exclaimed.

“No, not until you can really see me. Me. Your equal. A person, a partner, a lover, a loved one. When you are ready to open your eyes to my whole person, then and only then shall you have the privilege of admiring my beauty.”

“How can I see you the way you want me too? Please Miss Pink, teach me to see your whole person.” Christopher begged.

“You must begin as you just did. You must be willing to ask questions, to listen to my responses and to act on them.” Climbing onto the bed between his legs Miss Pink slowly snaked back and forth along his inner leg with her tongue as her helpless blinded man squirmed at the sensation.

She rubbed her cheek tenderly against his inner thigh. Yes she was in control just now and it did feel so very good yet there between his legs, nearing his hardened cock she longed to serve him. She ached for his strong hands to reach down taking hold of her hair and guide her to his parts urging her to pleasure him with her sweet lips. Pausing a moment Shannon allowed herself to slip out of character, a tear of weakness and adoration streaked down her cheek and onto his bare skin. “I love you so much, Christopher. In so many ways you are my man, my god, my all... I am so sorry that I must weaken you like this, force you in this way but I must, my darling I must.” she whispered as she wept.

Raising her head to ponder on his manly body she recalled that despite all of her feelings and her desire to submit she still deserved to be heard and considered with respect. With this in mind she resumed control over the situation.

“Christopher...”

“Yes Miss pink?”

“It is time for lesson two. I want you to repeat after me: Women are intelligent and independent, they are my equals. I will treat all women with consideration and respect.” Miss Pink instructed. “As you repeat this phrase, absorbing it deep into your psyche I will pleasure you with my lips, but you will take care you must not cum until I permit you. Do you understand?”

“Yes Miss Pink!” Christopher’s voice was filled with anticipation at the thought of her warm mouth on his cock. “Women... ah... women...” He struggled to speak his commanded lesson desperate to receive her touch but could not. “Women... intelligent? equal? independent? Please, this has gone too far.” he thought to himself though he dared not speak it lest she refuse him all together.

Miss Pink tickled the center line of his sac with her tongue causing Christopher to jump at the sensation. “Women are intelligent and independent, they are my equals. I will treat all women with consideration and respect. Say it now! Say it, absorb it or you will never cum, not with me any way.” As soon as she had given her command she drew the tip of her tongue up from his sac, stroking the whole length of his hardened parts until she reached the head where she abruptly pulled away and waited.

Christopher was so frustrated. He had to give in, he had to play her game as he needed relief so very badly. He could not resist “Women are... intelligent and independent, they are my equals. I will treat all women with consideration and respect. There I said it, Please Miss Pink, serve my cock just like you always do, worship me with your mouth, make me cum.”

“No! I am not here to serve you unless it pleases me. You must understand that. I remind you must listen to me, you must learn to see my whole person, to show me love and respect.” She was frustrated, despite the drug and his initial cooperation Christopher’s misogynist attitudes were so deeply imbedded that his new programming was not sinking in. “You want pleasure and so you will listen to me. Say that. Say I will listen to Miss Pink.”

“I will listen to Miss Pink.” Christopher repeated.

“Again!”

“I will listen to Miss Pink, I will listen to Miss Pink, I will listen to Miss Pink...”

“Good now listen to my words, repeat after me and allow them to sink in to you without resistance. Women are intelligent and independent, they are my equals. I will treat all women with consideration and respect.”

With the order to listen firmly established in Christopher’s mind he was forced to reply with out resistance. “Women are intelligent and independent, they are my equals. I will treat all women with consideration and respect.”

Miss Pink smiled and kissed the head of his cock. “Continue to repeat that phrase until I say you can stop.” she instructed.

“ Women are intelligent and independent, they are my equals. I will treat all women with consideration and respect... Women are intelligent and independent, they are my equals. I will treat all women with consideration and respect...”

As Christopher gave in to the lesson, repeating it over and over becoming more comfortable with the new information with each repetition Miss Pink followed through on her promise to pleasure him. She slowly teased his cock with her lips and tongue. Tickling her way up his shaft, licking the underside of its head before drawing her tongue back down its length until finally allowing inside of her mouth.

“Oooh... oh... baby...” Christopher moaned becoming too absorbed in the pleasure of the moment to concentrate on his lesson.

Miss Pink released his cock from her mouth, licking its eye ever so slightly to taste the leaking drops of pre cum. “Thats enough of that lesson isn’t it my dear?”

“No, I will say it, please just finish, please let me cum.” Christopher begged.

Knowing that this lesson was well established Miss Pink backed off the bed.” You have more left to learn but very, very soon I will allow you to cum. I promise. The last thing I want you to learn and remember is to take me seriously both in life and here in bed. I want you to ask for and to truly listen to my words, my thoughts and opinions.”

She walked around to the right side of the bed and stoked his bound arm, “Tell me: I will take Shannon seriously in life and in bed.”

“I will take Shannon seriously in life and in bed.” Christopher repeated cooperatively.

“Tell me again and again, don’t stop. I need you to remember this. If you can’t take me seriously our relationship will never progress.” Miss Pink was quieting back into Shannon, soft and sweet, but she had to be sure these new thoughts were really part of him, she had to know she could be heard and respected.

“I will take Shannon seriously in life and in bed, I will take Shannon seriously in life and in bed....” As he repeated this phrase Shannon allowed herself to return from her character as Miss Pink. There was no need to be strong now, the programming was sinking in and Christopher would soon be inclined to hear her. One by one she cut the scarves with scissors. Christopher continued to repeat that final phrase without even responding to his restored freedom.

“Shhhh... Christopher, You may stop now.” Shannon told him as she reached over to remove his blindfold. “Look at me baby, tell me what you see, tell me please.” She begged him passively.

“I see the most beautiful woman in the world. I see the love of my life, so curvaceous, so sexy, and so intelligent and independent too. You are my equal, my partner, my lover and through all of that you are your own person, an individual.”

His words brought a tear to her eye. Christopher had never been able to validate her in that way before. Sure he would bring flowers on the appropriate dates, take her out, but only ever on his terms of course. Those three simple lessons on curbing machismo, respecting women and taking her seriously in their relationship were beginning to show results. Smiling she hoped they were enough to make a difference.

Christopher sat up on the bed, his cock still frustrated and hard and took her hands in his. “Shannon... I have neglected you at times... tell me how can I make it up to you?”

Shannon was surprised to see him ignore his own wants and desires to ask her thoughts. The sheer shock of being asked what she wanted, what he could do for her would have been result enough, but to do so when he clearly needed the urges she had built on relieved, it was amazing.

“Baby, please just do what you are doing right now every day. Just take a moment to ask my opinion, ask me what I would like to eat at times, listen to me when I want to stop for directions, buy me tea when I suggest I am thirsty... that sort of thing. It doesn’t have to be all about me but it cannot be all about you either. Be my partner, ask me what I want and hear me when I speak that is all I want from you.”

“What do you want right now?” he inquired.

“I want to get down on my knees and adore you just the way you like. I want you to know that there is so much about you that is pure pleasure for me. To know that while I am glad you will change at times, here in this space I like to give you power, I like to let you take control, so long as you always remember that it is my free choice to do so, that I do it purely because it feels so good to me. Please Christopher, allow me to bring you relief.”

“My darling, you never have to pleasure me if you don’t want to and I am so glad you understand that. Since it is your desire, I could never argue, you do serve me so very well but you know, one day if you decide you want to play at being Miss Pink again, well that would be okay too. Whatever pleases you.” Christopher smiled as he stood up from the bed, bringer Shannon to her knees before him. She looked so sweet there on her knees looking up at him with her adoring eyes before bending down to kiss his feet.

Shannon had found the happy balance she had long known was needed between them. She could serve and at times be served, this brought her a deep contented feeling, allowing her to truly take pleasure in giving to him. With this in mind she gave him her complete adoration, her complete attention until he released his every frustration and need.

When she was finished pleasuring him so, Christopher in turn made room for her in the bed and rather than simply passing back out, he turned to her, held her gently in his strong arms, caressed her body tenderly and relaxed her into the sweetest dreams.