The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Missing Pieces

Tags: mc, md, fd, mf, ff

Description: Laura’s money, success, and fame haven’t bought her happiness. Maybe she can get what’s missing in her life by giving away control of her mind.

Disclaimer: Don’t read this if you’re under age or you’re offended by erotic stories. All of this is fiction, even (as far as I can tell) the call letters of the TV station. This is an edit and expansion of my entry for the November 2011 Arena event at mcforum.net.

“What are you doing?” Laura Coventry asked the reflection of her eyes in the Audi’s rearview mirror. Her hastily concocted “problems” with stress sounded lame, even to her. They’d see right through her as soon as the session started and she’d be busted.

It wasn’t that she didn’t have plenty of stress in her life. She was one of a vanishing breed: Long-time tenure television news anchors. She’d been with the WXMQ-10 news team for sixteen years. The last twelve of those years had been spent sharing the weeknight anchor desk at 6:00 and 11:00 PM with Jack Callahan. The joke around the station was that Callahan had been at the anchor desk since TV had been invented.

Laura thanked her lucky stars that she’d landed in a secondary market, rather than one of the big cities. The on-camera chemistry between her and Callahan had kept her job safe while the big market stations seemed to switch anchors every month. Still, she could be out of a job at any moment if the whim of station management changed. She still looked good at 42, but she knew she couldn’t compete with the endless stream of large-chested twenty-something news babes that rotated through the anchor desks in New York, Chicago, LA, and the other big cities.

A bump in the road jiggled Laura’s ample bosom and she gave a wry smile. OK, the girls had probably gotten a few doors opened and maybe helped keep her in her job, but how much longer would she still be presentable on-camera? Five years? Maybe ten? Then what? Her current salary was an impressive $117,000 a year and she invested every penny that she could in collectable coins, which were doing much better than her 401(k) retirement plan. She’d be OK—she hoped. For now, a feeling of security was missing from her life, and a long-term sense of direction for her career was absent, too.

“Maybe I can go into modeling,” she thought with a chuckle. After all, it was modeling the previous Friday that had her driving toward Woodside Hypnosis Center this Indian Summer Saturday morning.

* * *

For once Laura wasn’t the one reporting. That task had fallen to the beautiful, curvy Amy O’Shea.

The organizers of the bridal expo knew what they were doing, Laura thought. By asking the local female news anchor to be one of their models in the Friday lunchtime fashion show, they pretty much guaranteed themselves news coverage that night and larger crowds of attendees as the expo ran through the rest of the weekend.

She gave them another mental gold star for having put her in a stunning classic bridal gown. Sure, they could have put her in a bridesmaid’s dress or (even worse) in a mother-of-the-bride dress, but they’d gone all-out with a bridal gown instead. They’d even had a stylist spray and pin her honey-blonde hair into an elegant cascade that framed her face. Clearly they knew that plenty of women in their 40’s were getting married. “And it’s probably a good idea to flatter the news anchor,” Laura thought.

Amy and her crew had done a commendably professional job with their story. First she’d interviewed the bridal fashion show director. Next she did an interview with Laura, where Amy had complemented Laura on how beautiful she looked in the gown and asked her about her experience modeling in the show. Finally Amy and her crew moved away and Laura watched them do the introductory shot, with perfect lighting on Amy’s trademark long red hair, then the wrap-up shot.

Laura saw Amy’s crew move off into the aisles of vendors to get additional footage for the story. She knew that they’d take it all back to the station and edit it together to create the segment that would air on the news broadcast. She saw Amy headed back toward her.

“Look at you,” the redhead said, touching Laura lightly on the arm. Laura felt her cheeks flushing and hoped that Amy would take it as embarrassment over the complement, rather than the tingle of sexual desire she felt where Amy touched her.

Laura and Amy didn’t run into each other much at the station, but Amy always seemed to find and excuse touch her whenever they met, and Laura always burned with desire whenever she did. Laura knew that she’d need to bring a clean pair of panties to bed with her that night to replace the ones she’d soak while masturbating to a mental image of Amy. The copper-haired girl leaned in to whisper into Laura’s ear.

“It’s you that makes the gown look good, you know,” she said before she gave Laura a quick peck on the cheek and pulled away.

“Time to get back to the editing suite,” Amy said with a smile. A trembling Laura watched Amy’s firm ass swing as she walked away. She wished she’d brought a clean pair of panties to the fashion show.

* * *

“Yeah,” Laura thought as she continued driving to her hypnosis appointment, “add loneliness to the list of things that cause me stress. It should probably go at the top of the list.”

Maybe Amy was interested in a sexual relationship and maybe she wasn’t. Laura didn’t dare make any overtures; the WMXQ workplace sexual harassment rules applied equally to all employees, regardless of gender. Maybe the leggy redhead just liked touching people. Laura shook her head slightly, as if to dispel Amy’s image from her mind. Besides, Amy was 15 years younger than her, so she’d be practically robbing the cradle. The thought reminded her of her time online the previous night.

Laura had joined Friend-O-Graphs a year earlier with the hope of reconnecting with friends from the past and maybe making a few new friends. She’d found several of her old high school friends on the site, but she was soon struck by the sharp contrast between the photos on their pages and those on her own page.

Laura’s photos were her professional headshot and various other shots of her doing her job. She had a few of her interviewing well-known politicians, but there was absolutely nothing that indicated that she had a personal life of any sort. In comparison, her friends had photos of their families, their kids playing soccer and tee-ball, holiday get-togethers, and family vacations. The previous night Laura had found her old high school sweetheart’s page and looked through his photos.

She’d been a sophomore when she dated Jim Markham. They’d gone to his senior prom together and she’d put on a brave face at his graduation, knowing that she’d almost certainly never see him again after he left for Stanford.

Jim’s latest photos were of his family’s recent trip to Hawaii. This year the trip was to celebrate his daughter’s college graduation. Most of the shots of Jim included his wife Samantha. Jim still looked good and his wife was beautiful. They looked happy together, but what really caught Laura’s eye were the photos of their daughter Caitlin. The 21-year-old transcended her mother’s beauty and her father’s good looks. She was a stunner.

Based on the photos she’d so closely examined, Laura decided that Caitlin had only brought a collection of bikini tops and an assortment of bikini bottoms and sarong-style wraps to Hawaii. Every photo showed the girl’s large breasts in a bikini top. Some were large enough that they might actually provide a little support for their contents (not that Caitlin’s bust required support, of course) and others bordered on being stripper-wear.

The thought that, under different circumstances, Caitlin might have been her own daughter did occur to Laura, but she knew that never would have happened. Jim had been a caring, sweet man. She’d given him her virginity, but he’d never demanded it. For that matter, he’d never demanded anything of her. That was the problem.

It wasn’t until her junior year at college that Laura found a man who would demand that she serve him. Keith had been very demanding, and Laura felt as if an important part of her finally was being fulfilled. The sex was wild and each act of submitting to him and following his orders gave her a rush of joy. But soon there was a problem.

A month into the relationship, Keith’s demands began crossing the line. He went from dominant and demanding to cruel and sadistic. She’d tried to rationalize it all away for a week or so, but when Keith had demanded that she fuck both of his roommates while he watched, she’d simply turned and walked out into the cold winter night.

In the loneliness of her one-room apartment that night, Laura had hoped that the knock on her door was Keith coming to apologize, but it turned out that she would never see him again. At the door was Carrie Williamson, her neighbor in the next room. She looked at Laura’s tear-stained face and, saying nothing, stepped inside and wrapped Laura in her arms. Kicking the door shut, Carrie guided Laura to the bed, where they sat for over an hour as Laura cried her pain out in Carrie’s gentle embrace. Craving the comfort that Carrie’s closeness gave her, Laura timidly asked the tall brunette if she could spend the night with her.

In the morning Laura woke first and found herself cuddled on Carrie’s shoulder, feeling Carrie’s arm wrapped protectively around her bare back.

“Thank you,” she whispered softly. Carrie stirred in her sleep and slid her hand down from Laura’s waist to cup her ass cheek through her panties. The intimate contact caught Laura by surprise, and she impulsively gave the older girl a gentle, quick kiss on the cheek. Carrie’s eyes fluttered open. Smiling, she turned her head to face Laura and kissed her softly kissed her on the lips. It was Laura who deepened the kiss, moaning in passion.

At the end of the spring semester Laura again found herself putting on a brave face at Carrie’s graduation. They’d shared a bed every night since Laura had left her sadistic boyfriend. Carrie had taught Laura all the ways she knew to give and receive pleasure with another woman, then they had discovered new experiences in passion and intimacy together. After graduation Carrie had gone off to her new job in Florida and Laura, alone again, had thrown herself into her studies. She’d won the school’s Parker Award, which they gave annually to the top graduate in the field of Broadcast Journalism. She’d been justifiably proud of the award, but it did nothing to fill the piece of her soul that had been missing since Carrie had left.

“Yeah, companionship is definitely missing,” she said. More specifically, she wanted to share with someone like Amy or Caitlin the sapphic pleasures that Carrie had taught her and that they’d found together. Even more, she wished she could find a man who was as dominant and controlling as Keith had been, but with Jim’s caring and sweetness instead of Keith’s cruelty and sadism.

She knew better than to hope that she might have found one of those things a week ago, but still she hoped. She knew it was desperation, but she didn’t care. Her right foot pushed down a fraction more and felt the Audi accelerate to bring her to her destination faster.

* * *

Laura had returned the wedding gown and changed back into her own street clothes in the dressing room. Now she wanted to spend a little time looking around the expo before she headed back to the station to prep for the 6:00 broadcast. She told herself that she was gathering information so that she’d be ready if the writers wanted her to comment on the vendors at the expo, but it was as much about avoiding Amy for a little while as it was about anything. Laura feared that another encounter with the sexy location reporter would end with her doing or saying something that she shouldn’t.

She moved up and down the aisles of pipe-and-drape booths. The larger vendors like limo companies, jewelers, caterers, and the big commercial photography companies that did the photos for the local schools and sports teams had their own professional displays erected in front of the generic blue drapes. The florists mostly appeared to be happy building their displays as walls of flowers. The smaller (and more competent in Laura’s eyes) photographers had tastefully arranged poster-sized displays of their work on easels.

The smaller local businesses mostly just did their best with the supplied booths. Laura briefly watched a man cutting initials and a date into a pair of crystal champagne flutes. The woman handing out brochures and taking orders was probably the man’s wife. She moved on, rounding the large display of flashing disco lights and thumping speakers a large local DJ outfit had in their end-cap booth, then froze as she started into the next aisle. Laura wasn’t sure if she was looking at perfection, but she’d never seen anything closer.

It was her eyes that first captured Laura’s attention. As the girl moved about, talking to the people at the booth, her eyes seemed to change from blue to green to some exotic mix of the two colors. And they actually sparkled! They radiated energy, life, health, confidence, and an understanding and wisdom that transcended her apparent age. Laura was sure that the girl had to be in her late teens or early twenties—nobody looked that good beyond 24 or 25 years.

Her oval face was framed by long black hair that shone like a polished piano. The hair moved like fine silk, swishing back and forth as she moved. It ended just a couple of inches above where the shiny black spandex leggings started.

“Good lord, look at those legs!” Laura muttered to herself. The form-fitting leggings showcased a sculpted pair of legs. The girl turned a bit to talk to another person and Laura decided that her ass had been sculpted out of the same block of perfection as her legs. And as if that wasn’t enough, the girl was on four-inch stiletto pumps that pushed her height up into the six foot range. Heels like that would make the best ass look pudgy and jiggly, but not this girl’s.

Laura marveled at how gracefully the girl moved in the heels. There was no platform to them at all, just four inches of polished black spike. Even if there’d been a platform, moving in heels that high was a tricky proposition. This girl made it look like she’d been born in them. She had to be a dancer, Laura thought. Looking at her in profile, the loose-fitting canary yellow blouse couldn’t hide the girl’s high, large bustling. Laura changed her assessment from “dancer” to “exotic dancer.”

“Hello Ms. Coventry, it’s nice to meet you.” The voice had a slight accent—a very sexy accent.

Laura looked up to see the beauty smiling at her. Bee-stung lips; dazzling white teeth; perfect skin that didn’t look like it was made up; and those eyes…

Laura snapped out of her trance and started walking toward the booth. The girl walked… no, she “flowed” gracefully forward, offering her hand. Laura shook the extended hand and summoned the presence of mind to read the black-on-gold name tag perched proudly on the girl’s right breast.

“ELENA” it read. Above that, in smaller letters were the words “Woodside Hypnosis Center.”

“Hello, Elena,” she replied. “It’s nice to meet you, too.” They walked the few feet back into the booth.

“Look, Elena, I don’t know how to tell you this, so I’m just going to say it. Um, have they hired you to work tomorrow or Sunday?”

“Has who hired me?” Laura tingled as she watched her sexy mouth form the slightly accented words. Eastern European, she thought. Probably one of the legendary goddesses from the Czech Republic or maybe Russian.

“Woodside Hypnosis Center,” Laura said, reading it off her name tag again. “Will it be you here this weekend, or are they using a different model?”

“Model? I work at Woodside Hypnosis, Ms. Coventry… well, I intern there, at least. I’m a certified hypnotherapist and I’m doing an internship with Mr. Woodside. I’m flattered that you think I’m a model, though, Ms. Coventry.”

“Laura, please.” She was fighting off a growing fantasy of having this gorgeous girl holding her helpless in a hypnotic spell, controlling her completely.

“OK, Laura. Why did you want to know if I would be here this weekend?”

“Today it’s almost all women here for the fashion show, but tomorrow and Sunday they’ll be dragging their fiances along with them. If you’re here looking as amazing as you do right now, I can almost guarantee that at least a couple of engagements will be broken.”

Elena blushed ever so slightly, then laughed. It was a musical sound to Laura’s ears. She wondered what the girl would sound like moaning with pleasure.

“Thank you for the complement, Laura, and I see your point. This is my first time working at a show like this. In the Ukraine, girls who worked at trade shows dressed much more provocatively than I am dressed. Tomorrow I’ll dress more conservatively and…”

Elena’s voice trailed off and a look of… what? Happiness? Joy? Pleasure? Almost rapture came over her face as she looked at something over Laura’s shoulder. Whoever or whatever she was looking at must be one of the most wonderful things on the planet to give Elena that kind of look, Laura thought.

The voice was deep, powerful, commanding, soothing, confident: “I convinced the DJs to keep the volume at a reasonable level for the rest of the show, Elena.”

No wonder Elena looked like she was in heaven. That voice had also convinced Laura’s nipples to stand at attention and a moist warmth to spread through her body. She turned to see who had spoken.

“Oh, hello Ms. Coventry. I’m David Woodside. You obviously aren’t here for the wedding party weight loss special we’re running,” he said, looking at her trim figure. “How can we interest you in hypnosis?”

He was tall, a couple of inches over six feet, with salt-and-pepper hair. The suit and tie couldn’t hide the fact that he was in good shape. He had a friendly, understanding smile and deep blue eyes that Laura was sure could see into the very core of her being. He could definitely interest her in hypnosis in many ways. He could interest her in a lot of things.

The Elena fantasy was forgotten and replaced with an even more powerful fantasy starring David Woodside and his powerful voice controlling Laura’s body and mind, commanding her naked form to please him…

* * *

Laura settled into the comfortable leather chair and let Elena recline it so that she was practically lying flat. David had explained that Elena was recently certified as a hypnotherapist and she was doing an internship with him to gain practical experience. She was fully competent, he told her, and he’d hire her full-time in a heartbeat if he had enough business to justify doing that. At times he might be in the room with them, to observe Elena’s work. That was fine with Laura. After spotting the gold band on David’s left hand, she’d decided that her fantasies were just fantasies and she’d just enjoy the experience and try to get rid of her stress.

Elena held her hand above Laura’s face, told her to take in a deep breath, and had her close her eyes as she exhaled. Laura obeyed and followed the instructions that the wonderfully accented voice gave her. She relaxed her eyes as she was told. She enjoyed the waves of relaxation washing down her body. She let her mental relaxation grow with each number she counted out loud until the numbers quickly faded from her mind and she could no longer count them because they were gone. She followed Elena’s voice down the staircase she saw in her mind, feeling herself slipping deeper with each step.

It felt wonderful. She was deeply relaxed and following Elena’s commands pushed her secret happy button. Laura was in her own, private submissive heaven.

“Now Laura, I want you to take your attention to your right hand. Feel my hand on your wrist. I’m locking your wrist to the chair. It’s like it’s stuck there with glue, locked down, unable to move.”

Laura drew in a sharp breath and felt arousal flood through her. Elena’s voice continued.

“And as I remove my hand, your wrist remains locked to the chair. If you try to move it, you’ll find that it’s stuck there. The harder you try to move it, the more tightly it becomes stuck. Go ahead and try to lift your hand and feel how tightly it’s locked to the chair.”

Laura tried to move her hand and felt the leather cuff locking it to the chair. Her arousal spiked and she arched her back and moaned in pleasure. Elena knew her secret and now she had her bound—controlled!

“How did you know? How did you know?” Laura moaned through her daze of pleasure and shame.

“Is she OK?” she heard Elena whisper.

Oh God! He was there! Now he knew her secret, too!

“She’s fine. In fact…” Laura felt a strong, masculine hand place her left hand on the armrest of the recliner. “Now your left hand is restrained exactly as your right hand is. You’re unable to move either hand.”

The pleasure shot up even higher and Laura moaned out her arousal.

“Yes, just as I thought.” Laura felt a light finger tap on each of her wrists. “Your wrists are now free and you can move normally.” As if by magic, she found that what David had said was true.

“Please emerge her, Elena. It’s the ethical thing to do.” Elena brought her out of hypnosis with a count of five and Laura’s eyes fluttered open. The beautiful Ukrainian was still seated next to her and David stood to Elena’s side.

“I apologize, Laura. The arm lockdown is something we do with every client as a demonstration to show them that they are hypnotized. It’s not intended to intrude into your privacy in any way. I’ve only seen a reaction like yours once before.”

Laura saw him give Elena a look and the girl blushed deeply in response.

“Everything that happens here is confidential,” he continued. “We completely understand if you’d like to terminate the session, and we’ll give you a complete refund. What happens now is completely up to you. What would you like to do, Laura?”

What would she like to do? Was he kidding? She’d like to be bound to the chair forever! She’d like to be his obedient hypnotic slave! She’d… She saw them waiting patiently for her to decide.

“I… I have to apologize, too. I have a confession to make…”

Laura told them everything. She told them about her deep need to submit and be controlled. She told them about Jim and Keith and Carrie. She told them about how she felt adrift and alone, with her job being the primary focus of her life and that being anything but stable. She told them about her fantasies about Amy and Caitlin. She told them about her fantasies about the two of them.

“I’m sorry,” she said, looking at Elena, “it was just a fantasy. You’re probably not interested in girls… like that.”

Elena sat silent for a moment, thinking. She looked up at David and he gave her a slight nod.

“When I was growing up in Nikolayev, I went to an all-girls school. It was very strict—no contact with boys. When our sexualities awoke, we had only each other for companionship. It was wonderful and I feel no shame over it.”

“But… but you’re so young. You’d probably be interested in girls your own age, not someone older like me.”

“How old do you think I am?”

“Um, twenty-five?” Laura said dubiously. Elena laughed her musical laugh.

“You’re a wonderful, sweet woman,” she said, resting her hand atop Laura’s.

“I came to America when I was twenty-three as what you’d probably call a mail-order bride. Things where I lived were… unpleasant… too much mafiya and not enough jobs. I wanted to get out, so I contacted an agency. They took photos and put me in their catalog. Within a year I was in America and I was Mrs. Roger Harriman.

“Roger was 41 when we married. It’s common for Ukraine girls to marry older men because they can provide for a family. I did my best to be a good wife, but problems started soon after we were married.

“He acted like he always wanted to show me off. I had no problem with that; I wanted him to be proud of his wife. But I felt like I wasn’t good enough because he always got angry when other people talked to me. I went to school to learn how to speak English better, but he was still angry all the time.

“When I was twenty-eight, he told me that he wanted to have babies. I was so happy because I thought that children would bring us closer together and make him happier with me. We tried for three years but I never got pregnant. I went to doctors and fertility specialists and they all told me that there was nothing wrong with me. They wanted Roger to come see them for tests, but he refused.

“He yelled at me all the time. He said that I was a selfish bitch who didn’t want him to see what I looked like with big pregnancy breasts. That was when I came to David the first time, to make my breasts larger.”

“Seriously?” Laura tried not to stare at Elena’s ample chest. “You wanted to make your chest bigger with hypnosis?”

“Oh yes. Hypnosis is used much more in Eastern Europe. The former Soviet Union was very interested in using hypnosis for many things. And David was very good. He added two-and-a-half inches to my bust line in just under six months.”

Laura gaped openly in amazement.

“Yes,” Elena said, “it’s all me, but it used to be only a B-cup. Now I stretch a D bra.

“It didn’t matter, though. Roger was still not happy with me. He called me a Ukrainian whore, even though I had studied and gotten my American citizenship. He refused to let me out of the house. He said he didn’t want me out whoring around. I never did anything like that. I just wanted to be a good wife and have a strong husband leading our household.

“Two years ago Roger started hitting me and I knew what I had to do. I remembered how David had helped me, and I went to see him again. I wanted him to give me the confidence and strength to leave Roger. By then, though, David had switched from the eye-catalepsy demonstration that he’d used four years earlier to the arm lockdown that I did with you and…”

“Excuse me, did you say four years earlier? That would make you…” Laura’s voice trailed off.

“I’ll be thirty-seven in November, Laura.” Again the supine blonde stared at her hypnotist in disbelief.

“Anyway, when David locked my arm down, I had the same reaction that you did. I knew then that I was under the control of a strong, confident man, and that was what I’d always wanted. He helped me gain the strength and confidence to divorce Roger. After our divorce was final, I asked David to teach me hypnosis. He became my teacher, and then my mentor. Most importantly, though… he is my owner. I belong to him, mind, body, and soul.”

“You’re together? But I thought you were married…” Laura glanced at the ring on David’s hand. A sad, wistful look came to his face.

“I lost Jessie six years ago—cancer,” he said.

“I’m so sorry! I didn’t mean…”

“It’s no problem, Laura,” he said. “I’ve come to terms with it, but I still love her and miss her.”

“She will always be first in his heart, and that is how it should be,” Elena said.

“So you asked him to teach you hypnosis and take you as his… slave,” the word made Laura quiver with pleasure, “and he accepted?” Elena laughed.

“Oh, I wish it had been that simple! He taught me hypnosis, but he refused my request that he become my master. I begged and pleaded and made every logical argument I could think of. He still clung to the idea that giving me what I wanted and needed most in my life was somehow wrong.”

“I’m an old-fashioned kind of guy,” David said with a shrug.

“After a couple of months, I could see that he needed me almost as much as I needed him. He could see how happy I was when he hypnotized me, and giving me that happiness gave him fulfillment, too. That strengthened my resolve to give my Master the happiness and fulfillment he needed. It took me a few more weeks, but I convinced him to take me as his property.

“After he agreed, we sat down and worked out a program to use hypnosis to make me the submissive slave girl I needed to be and he needed me to be.”

Laura was breathing deeply with arousal and need.

“Where do I sign up for that program?” she husked. Elena looked at David expectantly.

“Um, Laura, this is getting complicated. With Elena, it took months for me to figure out…”

“You heard my story, David. You know who and what I am. I told you everything before I knew about you and Elena.”

“True, but… don’t take this wrong, because you are a beautiful, intelligent, desirable woman, but I already have Elena and she has me…”

“I would welcome her,” Elena said, squeezing Laura’s hand gently. “I think that she is wonderful and maybe she can help fill in some of the things that you’re still missing.”

“I would welcome her, too, Elena, but you have to consider the logistics of it, too. Laura is bisexual and she wants to be with both of us. You, on the other hand, had sex with girls out of desperation, and that was many years ago. Would you want to have sex with another woman now?”

“I…” Elena hesitated.

“See,” David said, “you hadn’t thought it through. Your happiness is important to me, Elena, and I won’t do something that could compromise it.”

“I’ll do it. I’ll have sex with her.”

“I don’t want you to do that out of obligation, and I don’t think Laura would, either.” Laura shook her head in agreement.

“Hypnotic slave Elena,” David said.

Laura watched as Elena’s eyes closed, her body relaxed, and a smile of calm bliss came to her full lips. Her eyes opened and she slid from her chair and knelt in front of David.

“Sir,” she said quietly.

“Watch closely, Laura,” David said. “See what you’re asking to get into.

“Back in your chair, Elena. You know that it displeases me when you kneel like that. It was your idea and I’m thinking that we need to get rid of it. I want you in the chair, NOW!”

Elena scrambled back into her chair with a look of stricken distress over having displeased her master. David hated seeing that look, but he needed to make his point.

“You see how I control her emotions, Laura? See how miserable she is over having displeased me?” Laura nodded, her attention rapt on the emotional agony on Elena’s face. David stroked his hand over Elena’s ebony hair and down her cheek.

“You’re a good girl, Elena. A good, obedient girl.” The tension drained from her face, replaced by a contented smile.

“You’d be subjecting yourself to complete emotional control, Laura. My whim would determine your emotional state,” he said. “Elena.”

“Yes, Sir.”

“Close your eyes, Elena. I want you to think about Laura for a moment. You know what she looks like, what she sounds like, and some of what she thinks, right?”

“Yes, Sir.”

“Now I want you to hold onto that image of Laura and we’re going to add to it. I want you to go back in your memory, Elena. Five years; ten years; fifteen years; twenty years; instantly and automatically you find the memories of times you spent being intimate with other girls. You find the physical feelings, the thoughts, the emotions, everything associated with you being intimate with other girls.”

Elena’s breathing deepened and Laura’s eyes remained locked on her.

“Now find yourself being intimate with Laura. Notice what those feelings, thoughts, emotions, and sensations are like when you’re intimate with Laura. Become part of the experience, Elena. It’s happening right now and you’re experiencing every detail and nuance of an intimate encounter with Laura.”

Laura watched as Elena’s breathing became more rapid, unaware that her own breathing was doing the same. Elena began writhing in pleasure and a moan escaped her lips. Laura gasped at the intensity of the sight.

Elena’s pleasure built higher and she leaned back in the chair. Her hips undulated rhythmically, seeking more of the sexual stimulation that existed only in her mind. Her pelvis twitched upward and she threw her head back.

“Ah-ah-ah-ah! OOOOOoooh!” Elena’s orgasm was the most erotic thing Laura had ever seen. She could feel the wetness of her own arousal.

“That’s it, Elena. That’s my good girl. And now every detail and sensation from that encounter is fresh in your memory where you can easily get at it as your breathing returns to normal; your arousal returns to normal; everything is calm and neutral.”

“As you can see, Laura, I also control her body through her mind. I can make her have any experience I want, any time I want. This is what you’re asking us to do to you. And that’s not all. Elena.”

“Yes, Sir.”

“Last night we had sex and you experienced several orgasms.”

“Yes, Sir.”

“The last orgasm you had last night… Come NOW!”

Laura gasped as Elena screamed and arched her back, her pelvis bucking against David’s cock, which existed only in her hypnotized mind. Laura stole a glance at the front of David’s pants, wondering what his cock would feel inside her. Slowly Elena’s orgasm subsided, leaving her whispering: “Thank you, Sir” over and over.

“Good girl, Elena. Now rest and let yourself easily drift back to a calm neutral.” David turned to Laura.

“She experienced an intense orgasm because I told her to. I could just as easily have told her to experience intense pain, anger, sadness, or anything else I wanted her to experience. You’re asking us to do this to you, too.”

“It was so soon after the first one,” Laura said.

“Not really. One night she told me she couldn’t sleep and asked me to tire her out with orgasms. She had extended five-minute orgasms over and over for about half an hour, then rapid-fire short intense orgasms for another fifteen minutes. After that she said she could go to sleep, but she wanted one more orgasm the traditional way.”

“Oh my God!”

“Indeed. But there’s a reason I had her experience those two orgasms. Elena”

“Yes, Sir.”

“Remember the details of your hypnotic orgasm with Laura. Also remember the details of your hypnotic orgasm with me. Tell me about them.”

“They were wonderful, Sir; very different from each other.”

“How so?”

“My orgasm with you is always deep, intense, and it fulfills a part of my soul that was missing before I met you. My orgasm with Laura was softer, more like a warmth spreading throughout me. It was also wonderful and I think it gives me something different that’s been missing from my life for a long time.”

“Which orgasm did you prefer?”

“I will always choose you, Sir. I can live without orgasms from Laura, but I feel like my life would be meaningless if I couldn’t share intimacy with you. I’d have both if I could, but if I have to choose, I choose orgasms from my Master.”

“Thank you, Elena.”

“You’re welcome, Sir.”

“So now you have a little bit of an idea what you’re really asking to get into. Laura. What do you think now.”

“I… I need this, David. All my life I’ve known something has been missing. I haven’t been able to put my finger on it exactly because I’d never had it before, but now I’ve seen it and I know exactly what’s been causing all of these empty spots I feel inside me. I feel that I can trust you and Elena and I want to be yours if you’ll have me.”

David was silent for a minute, thinking things over.

“I tell you what, Laura, are you doing anything tonight?”

“No. I don’t have any plans for today or tomorrow. I have to work on Monday.”

“I think you’ll make Elena happy and I’m certain that she’ll make you happy. I think that I can make you happy, and I’ve learned not to doubt Elena’s proclamations, so she may have something with her idea that you’ll fill in different missing pieces of my happiness than she does.

“What do you think about just giving you the basics today? The full program the Elena and I did took months when we were working it out, but I think that it would only take a few weeks, now that we know what needs to be done. But for today we could do the basics and then tonight I’d treat you like crap.”

Laura blinked.

“OK, I’m not really going to treat you like crap, but I’m going to make you do all of the grunt work and menial chores that I can see coming up in a three-way relationship. You’ll attend to Elena’s happiness and pleasure and my happiness and pleasure, and whatever happens for you is what you get out of it.

“Mind you, this isn’t how the relationship would really work, but if you’ve had a night of all of the crap jobs, everything after that would seem much better, right? What do you think?”

“I’ll do it,” she said without hesitation. “I’ll do it and be ecstatic. Hell, I’ll beg to do it, if that’s what it takes.”

“No need to beg, Laura. OK, close your eyes now. Good. Remember that wonderful feeling of deep hypnosis you had just a little while ago. Feel it coming up again. It feels wonderful, doesn’t it? Good. Now just focus on that feeling… SLEEP! Deeper, deeper, deeper, drifting downward, always going deeper. Going deeper feels wonderful and feeling wonderful takes you deeper. That’s it, all the way down Laura. All the way down, drifting deeper with each breath and with each sound you hear. Continuing deeper as I talk to Elena. Elena.”

“Yes, Sir.”

“Open your eyes. Elena, your wonderful mind stores every memory permanently. You learned that in your hypnosis training. Now I want you to use that powerful memory of yours to recall the hypnosis conditioning sessions we did together. You can easily remember everything we did in the first levels of the Obedience, Discipline, and Slave Pleasure modules, right?”

“Yes, Sir.”

“Good. Now I want you to condition Laura with only the first levels of those three modules. I will work with our other clients today so that you have a long, undisturbed time to work with Laura. Begin now.”

“You’re doing wonderfully, Laura,” she said. “Just let yourself continue drifting deeper and listening to my voice as we make the changes you want to make, the changes you’ve asked to make, the changes that affect your mind and body so deeply.

“Just listen to my voice and follow my instructions as we do the things that you have agreed to, the things that already are making you more and more into the girl these words are meant for. More and more you are becoming that girl, that girl who knows that obedience is her ultimate reason for being. As I say it aloud, repeat it to yourself silently. Obedience is my ultimate fulfillment. Obedience is my ultimate pleasure. Obedience is my ultimate purpose. Obedience is…”

David quietly closed the door behind him.

* * *

Laura finally felt complete. She was where she belonged, doing what she was meant to do with the people she was meant to be with. Elena’s coaching and praise sent happy tingles all over her naked body as she knelt between her Master’s legs.

“That’s it, see how hard he is? Now lighter suction when he’s that hard. If you suck too hard on the head it can be painful for him. Good. You can suck harder when you take him deep like that. You’re doing wonderfully. He likes it when you rub your breasts on his legs like that. He’s ready now. You’re a good girl, Laura.”

She almost came when Elena called her a good girl. She’d already come so many times. She’d also felt the bite of the crop a few times, too, reminding her when she strayed from fulfilling her Master’s desires. She’d come to welcome the stings. Discipline was correction. Correction brought her back to obedience. Obedience was her ultimate purpose. Fulfilling her ultimate purpose brought her ultimate happiness.

Her Master slid a little closer to the edge of the bed as Elena turned around and stepped back to straddle his legs. Laura gently grasped his rigid cock, the cock that she had made so hard with her mouth, and positioned it as Elena lowered her wet pussy onto him.

“Ohhh,” she moaned as his cock disappeared in inside her hot opening. “Thank you, Master.”

Laura giggled at the memory of a TV show from decades earlier and immediately heard and felt the swat of the crop on her back.

“Find a better use for your tongue,” her Master told her.

“Yes, Sir.”

His legs opened, spreading Elena’s even wider. Laura scooted quickly back in and began licking where her Master and her sister slave were joined. She remembered to rub her breasts against his legs. She licked his balls and his cock shaft as Elena moved up and down on him faster and faster.

Elena had powerful G-spot orgasms, and she’d told Laura that this position put such delicious pressure on that magic spot. Laura moved up to tongue the beauty’s perfect little clit and was rewarded by a gasp from the girl and a pair of delicate hands grabbing her hair and pulling her tighter. She swirled her tongue around and around as Elena’s movements became faster and more erratic. As soon as Laura felt the first shudder of her orgasm, she sucked Elena’s clit between her lips and flicked her tongue back and forth across it. The brunette screamed in ecstasy and collapsed forward onto Laura as her body convulsed with pleasure.

Laura waited until the orgasm subsided, then she helped Elena stand on her shaky legs and moved her to sit next to her Master on the bed. He smiled at her and nodded his approval.

“Good girl, Laura.” Her knees nearly buckled as a small orgasm washed over her.

“Th-thank you, Sir.”

“As your training progresses, you’ll find the balance that lets you enjoy that reward but not be overwhelmed by it.”

Did he just say that her training would continue? Laura felt as if she would burst with happiness!

“Stand tall, Laura.” She straightened to attention. Her Master stood up, his cock still stiff. He’d come twice already, so Laura wasn’t surprised that he hadn’t come when Elena had orgasmed. He stepped to her and leaned in to kiss her. She whimpered slightly with the joy she felt.

“I like how you kiss, Laura. Tell me, do you like kissing Elena?”

“Yes, Sir.”

“Keep your body straight, bend at the waist, and kiss her.” He stepped aside and Laura did as she was told, reveling in the feel of Elena’s soft, plush lips against her own.

Feeling droplets of warm oil falling on the top of her ass crack, Laura started to turn to see what her Master was doing. Elena took Laura’s face between her hands and held her steady.

“Shh, sweetie. I think you’re going to love this. It’s incredibly intense.” She kissed Laura again, sliding her tongue into the blonde’s mouth. Laura felt her Master’s hard cock rubbing the warm oil around the pucker of her ass for a few seconds before he centered it and she felt a little pressure.

“We’ll take this slowly, Laura. You’ll need time to adjust to me once I’m inside. There’s no rush. For now, just push outward with your muscles as if I was already inside you and you were trying to push me out.”

How did he know that she was a virgin there? He didn’t ask, he just knew and he took care of her. She did as she was told and felt her Master’s cock head pop inside her. It felt absolutely huge! She was sure that it would split her in two.

“Easy, hypnotic slave Laura.” She slipped immediately into trance. “Now stay absolutely still. Good. Just let your muscles adjust to me and relax comfortably.” Her body complied immediately and Laura found the pressure subsiding as her muscles relaxed.

“That’s it, Laura. Now just stay still and relaxed. We’re going to take as much time as we need.” She felt his oiled cock move ever so slightly back and forth, just the tiniest fraction of an inch. It felt good.

“Are you doing OK, Laura?”

“Yes, Sir. Um, more please.” Elena’s full lips pressed against hers again as Laura felt her Master press deeper inside her and then go back to the tiny rocking motions. Soon she felt him press a little bit deeper in and then go back to the rocking motions. She moaned into Elena’s mouth.

“Doesn’t it make you feel fuller than you ever thought you could feel?” Elena whispered. Laura nodded, focused on the intense new pleasure she was feeling.

“And now I want you to emerge from hypnosis at a pace that is comfortable for you, Laura.” Immediately she felt the trance slip away and she instinctively pushed back hard against her Master. He grunted and grasped her hips to hold her against him.

“I’m all the way inside you, Laura. How do you feel?”

“Wonderful, Master! I feel so full!” She felt his grip tighten as he began thrusting slowly in her ass. Elena’s kisses increased in passion and intensity. She reached down to where Laura’s ample breasts were beginning to swing in rhythm with their Master’s thrusts and cupped them.

“Laura, are you an obedient girl?”

“Yes, Sir. Always, Sir.”

“Good. Come now.” Ecstasy flooded her body and mind as she orgasmed. Elena pinched and pulled at her nipples, extending the orgasm. She was just beginning to focus again when she saw Elena glance up at their Master.

“Twice as hard—come now.”

“Arrgh!” A strangled cry escaped Laura’s lips as a second, even more powerful orgasm ripped through her. Her entire world focused to the explosion of pleasure in her mind, the throbbing ecstasy Elena’s fingers were creating in her nipples, and the delicious perfection of her Master’s cock driving harder and harder into her ass. Her consciousness dissolved into a weightless, floating feeling, drifting in a warm updraft of pure bliss. Soft blue sparkles of perfect ecstasy filled her vision.

Vaguely she felt Elena’s hands release her breasts. A voice, so close, yet seeming so distant whispered in her ear.

“I want to make you feel as good as you made me feel, sweetie.” Elena’s finger slipped between Laura’s soft folds and strummed back and forth across her clit.

Laura didn’t need a command. She screamed out her orgasm as her body convulsed and she skyrocketed to even higher levels of sparkly blue euphoria. She heard her Master growl in pleasure and felt his cock throbbing inside her tightest hole as he filled her with his seed. Overwhelmed, she collapsed forward. Elena guided her gently onto the bed next to her. It was the last thing Laura remembered that night.

* * *

Laura was happy. These days she was happy almost all the time, but this Friday evening she was transcendent.

Jack Callahan had told her the day before that he was going to retire in a few months. He’d stay through Christmas, New Years, and at least through February sweeps. He might even stay through April sweeps, he said, but he’d definitely be gone before summer arrived. His 70th birthday was coming up in July, and he said that he wanted to retire to the Caribbean and spend his time fishing.

When Laura had gotten the general manager’s note the night before, she’d expected the lunch meeting he requested to be one of bad news. Without Jack there, her chemistry with him matter much. She wasn’t upset about it, though. Her life was complete now and she’d find work somewhere else. As it turned out, the meeting was something completely different.

“We’re changing news formats,” Bill had said, “We think it’s time. With Jack retiring, we want to switch to a cross between a News Team format and the Eyewitness News format. We’re going to redo the news studio—bigger desk, glass in back with people working behind it, side studio for live shots with reporters during the newscast, the works! The team at the desk will be Anchor, Sports, Weather, and a chair that will rotate through Special Features, Investigative, Financial, you know the drill.

“We want you in the Anchor chair, Laura. You’ve always been strong and you’ve done a great job carrying the whole load when Jack has been on vacation, but lately you’ve taken it to a whole new level and the owners like what they’ve been seeing.

“You’re a smart lady, and I’m sure you’ve heard the rumors about the network shows asking questions about you. We’ve heard those rumors, too, and the owners want you to stay here. They’ve given me… well, I’ve never seen a contract like this at this station.”

He handed a file folder to Laura and took a sip of his drink.

“This is a $33,000 raise, Laura. It’s network-level money. It’s a five-year contract with an option to renegotiate and renew for another five years and it has an automatic annual raise built in. The kicker is that they took out the employee-at-will clause. The owners are completely committed to you, and they wanted you to know that. You’re guaranteed to be here for the term of this contract unless you commit some kind of crime or gross misconduct. Can you believe that?”

Laura smiled.

“It sounds like a great deal, Bill. I need to have my lawyer go over it, but you can tell the owners that I’m impressed with their offer and I’d like to anchor News Team Ten.”

They’d shaken hands and returned to the station.

Laura’s smiles had been a little more radiant during the 6:00 and 11:00 broadcasts. She wanted to wait until she got to David’s place for the weekend, rather than sharing the good news over the phone. She’d just finished taking off her makeup in the dressing room when Amy O’Shea walked in. Laura gave her one of her extra-radiant smiles. She and Elena had talked for hours about just about everything, but Amy was a common topic. The slave sisters shared the same ideas when it came to Amy.

“OK, Laura, I’ve been holding my tongue for weeks, but I can’t keep quiet any more.” The redhead walked over and stood in front of Laura.

“What’s up with you these days?”

“Up with me?”

“Come on, you HAVE to know what I’m talking about. You seem… I don’t know… stronger somehow. You’re still the same, but it’s like you’re twice as much… you. And it’s everywhere, not just on camera. But when you’re on camera, holy shit! I’m surprised you haven’t fried the control board or something. It’s like you radiate this sexy confidence…”

“Thank you, Amy. It’s very sweet of you to say that.”

“I’m not the only one who’s noticed. Everyone talks about it when you’re not around. The leading theory is that you have a new boyfriend. Is that’s what happened?”

“Nope, no boyfriend. The only new man in my life is my hypnotist.”

“Your hypnotist?” Amy’s eyes widened and Laura saw her swallow quickly.

“I went to a hypnotist and he helped me get rid of a lot of stress and find some things that have been missing in my life.”

“And you were OK letting…” Amy’s voice caught for a moment, “uh, letting him have complete control over you like that?” Her voice sounded a little husky when she said the words ‘complete control.’ Laura smiled.

“It’s a popular myth from movies, Amy. Actually the client has all the control. If the hypnotist has any control over the client at all, it’s only the amount of control the client…” Laura paused for effect and smiled as Amy leaned forward in anticipation. “…wanted to give to the hypnotist.”

Amy was breathing a bit heavily and her eyes appeared to be focused on a distant scene that only she could see. After a few seconds she realized that Laura was still there looking at her. She attempted a save.

“So how much control did you give the hypnotist, Laura?” She asked suggestively.

Laura decided to give the younger girl a taste of the teasing she’d been dishing out on Laura for months. She lightly stroked her hand across Amy’s cheek and around to the back of her neck. Gently she pulled her closer and put her lips next to Amy’s ear.

“All the control he wanted, Amy,” she whispered. “ALL the control he wanted.” She leaned back and watched as Amy stood there with her eyes wide and her lips parted.

“Oh,” slipped past Amy’s lips in a whisper. Laura smiled coyly at her. She could almost see the wheels turning furiously in Amy’s head. The girl had no idea exactly what Laura’s comment meant, but she had an imagination and it was almost certainly working overtime. Amy looked almost dazed for nearly a minute before she finally spoke.

“Um, Laura?”

“Yes, hon?”

“Um, do you think your hypnotist could help me with cigarettes?”

“Sure. He’s very very good. Actually, they both are.”

“Both?”

“David is the owner. He’s been doing it for years. I’d say he’s in his late 40’s or early 50’s. He has that powerful, confident Sean Connery thing going on. Elena is his protege. I don’t know why she decided to be a hypnotist instead of a Ukrainian super-model, but I’m glad she did. She’s very good at it. I’m sure that either one of them would be happy to… Hey!” An idea had just popped into Laura’s head.

“What?”

“You know what, Amy, I think there’s an opportunity for a story here. Christmas is about a week away, then New Year’s Eve is a week after that. Everyone makes New Year’s resolutions and almost everyone breaks them a week or two later. You could do a story on how hypnotists can help people keep their New Year’s resolutions. Tie it in to them helping you quit smoking and you’ve got a sure winner. And the camera will absolutely love David and Elena.”

“Great idea, Laura. I’ll write it up and pitch it to Joe on Monday.”

Laura was sure that the News Director would go for the story. If he didn’t, she’d bring Elena in and see if he could form a coherent sentence after he met her.

“Here’s David Woodside’s card,” she said, pressing the business card into Amy’s hand. “Give him a call, even if Joe doesn’t go for the story. He’ll help you.”

“Thanks Laura. Have a good weekend.”

Laura gave Amy a quick hug, then walked out. She was going to have a GREAT weekend. The weekend meant that she’d be with her Master and her sister slave.

She was almost certain that she could give David the gift of powerful free publicity this Christmas and that it would bring much more business. With enough business, he could hire Elena full-time, giving her the gift of making her dream a reality. And maybe, just maybe, there’d be a sexy redheaded gift that all three of them could share and welcome to their family.