The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

MISTRESS AMETHYST Is The Undeniable Predator submissives Crave And Love

MISTRESS AMETHYST entered HER apartment building choosing the stairs so SHE could keep HER legs strong, shapely, sexy and irresistible to HER male prey!

SHE could sense a submissive and this was making HER very aroused, even wet and now hungry for some submissive mind to fuck! SHE never hunted prey so close to HER home but the intensity of this submissive had HER instantly interested. his mind was very open to suggestion, hungry for a DOMINANT’S control, he was eager to serve and eager to be finfucked too! SHE just loved a submissive who was susceptible to financial DOMINATION and SHE was just the HypnoDomme to give him what he needed, what he wanted, what he craved and what he was soon to be addicted to! this one’s mind was an open book to HER, SHE could read his mind and see his dreams play out and they were very exciting to HER! his dreams fit exactly with HERS and more importantly he was open, even eager, to be mind fucked with pleasure and then programmed to serve A DOMINANT FEMALE just like HER, and that was HER favorite past time! SHE put that thought out of HER mind not wanting to hunt close to home! But as SHE walked the stairs, SHE stopped at the landing one floor below HER Penthouse apartment. A wave of submission hit HER causing HER to stumble slightly, HER legs weakening slightly while HER pussy became wet, HER clit becoming engorged! SHE blinked several times and then SHE took a deep breath and SHE smiled a deliciously devious evil smile as SHE bit HER lip enjoying the sexual stimulus that this very submissive male mind was becuming! SHE decided to bask in this fantastic injection of pleasure but do nothing more. SHE entered HER luxury apartment, paid for by one of HER submissives, and SHE instantly noticed that the intensity of that submissive mind pleasure injection increased. SHE walked around HER apartment and found that HER bedroom was the sight of the most intense pleasure! SHE laid down on HER bed and SHE immediately began to rub HER engorged clit! This was not enough to satisfy HER growing horny craving, HER craving for sexual release! SHE needed more, SHE needed something hard! SHE reached for HER favorite dildo and turned on its vibrating feature and jammed it into HER super slick pussy! The combination of this weak male submissive mind eager to be mindfucked and finfucked into complete financial DOMINATION and the hard vibrator stimulating HER g-spot felt so good! SHE wanted this intense sexual pleasure to last forever!! SHE panted as SHE plunged the vibrator deeper into HER hungry to be fucked pussy! SHE then heard something that made HER lose all control!

“Please spend my money MISTRESS AMETHYST!”

“Please spend my money MISTRESS AMETHYST!”

“i beg YOU MISTRESS AMETHYST, make me give YOU my money!”

“i love to be the reason for YOUR pampering & spending!”

It was coming just below HER bedroom and this familiar mantra sent HER over the edge and SHE came causing HER to thrust HER hips so hard, to quiver so rapidly that SHE bounced three feet off of HER bed! SHE wanted to scream in ecstasy, but SHE did not want to reveal HER orgasm to HER neighbors, so SHE jammed another dildo into HER mouth instead, biting down hard, leaving teeth marks in the soft rubber! SHE had never cum like that. It took HER twenty minutes to come back down far enough where SHE could even attempt to think about what had happened! SHE knew that HER website was popular but SHE had never cum in contact with an actual subscriber before! submissive subscriber… no… submissive slave… no… submissive mindfucked finfucked & subjugated mind slut… YES… a submissive whose slutty weak mind is so open to be mindfucked and finfucked that he is dedicated & eager to completely submit to HER DOMINANCE! SHE often had wondered what a real life submissive all HER OWN would be like? SHE had an online only fantasy for several years but SHE always kept it under control, reaping the benefits of male submission, adoration and eagerness to please HER and especially pay HER money, pampering HER with gifts and tributes that made HER enjoy a life of luxury and pleasure! SHE had decided long ago that a long distance online only relationship was best for HER! But that did not preclude HER from enjoying and playing around a little bit with a wide open, weak submissive mind that really wanted to be preyed upon and even feasted on that was in the apartment right under HER’S just downstairs!

Over the next few weeks SHE read sammie vikcum’s mind gaining valuable information about him and other submissives who followed HER and who were subscribers to HER web site and purchasers of HER FemDom Erotic Hypnosis mp3s! SHE knew which phrases were most effective and caused HER submissives to jerkoff the hardest and which phrases yielded the most tributes too! Often slaves did not realize which phrases worked and which ones didn’t but their wide open and eager subconscious minds did! And sammie was a great subject and so willing to obey and to purchase all of HER latest mindfucking releases!

SHE even ran into sammie once on the stairs, SHE ignored him but his cock tented which he was not concerned with hiding! he did not try to hide either. Being this close to him caused MISTRESS AMETHYST to becum woozy and SHE paused on the stairs. sammie offered assistance but SHE declined it immediately and forcefully!

But fate had another idea. MISTRESS AMETHYST came down with something, some sickness that caused sneezing wheezing and sniffling! SHE was miserable but SHE had to go out to shop for groceries and medicine. MISTRESS AMETHYST walked out of HER apartment only to run right into sammie vikcum! HER sneezing had been so loud that sammie had heard HER distress and cum to the rescue.

“Excuse me, my name is sammie vikcum, i live downstairs and i could not help but notice that YOU sounded quite sick. Can i help YOU in any way? Could i get YOU some chicken soup or cough medicine?”

“Ha-Choo” sneezing first, MISTRESS AMETHYST was resistant to his help, but sammie was insistent. “No thank you I will be alright,” SHE said.

“i don’t blame YOU a bit for being cautious. Let’s try this. i will go downstairs. YOU can place a list on a piece of paper outside of YOUR door. And i will cum back in five minutes and pick it up. i will pick up the items for YOU and leave them outside of YOUR door. i will knock on YOUR door and YOU can wait two or three minutes and i will leave them outside of YOUR door and then go back to my apartment downstairs. i will even make noise and tap on the ceiling with a broom stick to let YOU know that YOU will be safe retrieving the items. Okay?”

MISTRESS AMETHYST looked into his eyes and saw only love and caring. SHE probed his mind and found only good intentions and actual concern and pain that SHE was ill. This moved HER and SHE was surprised to feel a tear roll down HER cheek! “That is very kind of you sammie. MY name is AMETHYST.”

“It is very nice to meet YOU MISS AMETHYST,” sammie said smiling. “i just wished You were feeling better.”

MISTRESS AMETHYST noticed that he too was sniffling and his eyes watered but it was not from being sick but instead it was because he was so distressed that SHE was not feeling well. Again SHE was impressed with sammie’s concern and kind demeanor. SHE was surprised to read his mind and find sammie praying for HER to get well soon. SHE also found out that he actually knew who SHE was and all about HER online Persona. SHE probed his open mind further and found that he was most devout about worshipping HER. MISTRESS AMETHYST knew him by his online name too! he was known as eagertoserve! SHE wondered why SHE never tried to find this out before. eagertoserve was HER most determined and persistent to please online submissive. he was a frequent contributor to HER money fund too! he also had written many stories about serving and worshipping HER. MISTRESS AMETHYST found HERSELF smiling.

“Aaahhh, it is so good to see YOU smile, MISS AMETHYST!” cooed sammie.

MISTRESS AMETHYST read his mind and was very impressed with the joy in his heart. SHE found that this was a frequent dream of sammie’s just to see his MISTRESS smile at the simplest thing, for example him delivering flowers to HER!

“Okay sammie. I would be very pleased to let you help me.” MISTRESS AMETHYST said as SHE probed his mind and heart again. SHE was very pleased to find that sammie was very happy to be able to help HER and that he was also extremely aroused and fighting the urge to drop to his knees and worship HER right in the hallway. But he fought back his urge to satisfy his desire for pleasure and instead was determined to help HER, he was desperate to prove that he could help HER in HER ill state and he was determined to help MISTRESS AMETHYST return to good health without even the hint of any sexual desire on his part. MISTRESS AMETHYST was impressed that his concern for HER health was his primary and only concern at the moment! “Please wait here for a second and I will give you MY grocery list.” SHE went back inside HER apartment and wrote out HER list and gave it to sammie.

When sammie returned and knocked on the door MISTRESS AMETHYST was waiting and opened HER door and SHE even let him inside Her apartment. SHE was curious to see his reaction and SHE was a little bit disappointed when sammie suppressed his urge to worship HER and instead only wished to help HER get well and help HER in a completely friendly manner. his demeanor was strictly professional or workmanlike. SHE did allow him to prepare a lunch for HER and wait on HER and even to clean HER apartment for HER. And MISTRESS AMETHYST even smiled and became aroused when SHE read sammie’s mind when SHE sneezed and SHE sensed that sammie actually wanted to absorb HER sickness being infected with something from HER that signified that he was in close proximity to HER and that he actually had something inside of him that had been inside of HER, his GODDESS! It turned MISTRESS AMETHYST on that he wanted to be close to HER and that he was eager to do anything to continue to be physically close to HER! SHE was surprised to learn at what lengths he had gone to, to be living close to HER! he had went to work at the company who served as HER online domain name registrant in order to find out HER real address. SHE also was shocked to find out how much he had paid to buy the apartment just under HERS! MISTRESS AMETHYST found out that he was very determined to becum her real life slave. Determined wasn’t the correct word, he was aggressive in the pursuit of his goal of serving HER! MISTRESS AMETHYST found out that sammie considered himself “aggressively submissive” toward HER! sammie was aggressive in his determination to serve HER in real life! MISTRESS AMETHYST also saw in sammie’s mind that he desperately wanted to comfort HER, hold HER providing warmth when SHE was cold, calming HER when SHE was agitated, protecting HER when SHE was threatened, shielding HER from all unpleasantness! MISTRESS AMETHYST was touched by his devotion and his single-mindedness! MISTRESS AMETHYST felt better quickly because of HER slave’s devotion and care! sammie was getting his wish granted and he was in heaven! MISTRESS AMETHYST decided to reward HER new slave and SHE changed HER voice slightly, slowing HER cadence down and using some familiar triggers, starting to covertly mindfuck HER eager submissive!

“What a wonderful day to enjoy the fresh air by breathing deep and letting go! Yes that’s right, submitting to relaxation is what you want! relax and go deep into a pleasurable trance! It is easy to obey and fall deep! This is what you want… to submit to your MISTRESS AMETHYST! Yes, that’s right you want to be OWNED by ME, don’t you, eagertoserve?”

sammie’s cock grew hard and his hand moved to his crotch, he always jerked off to MISTRESS AMETHYST’S beautiful voice and this time was no different!

“Good boy, stroke for MISTRESS AMETHYST! Stroke the cock that MISTRESS AMETHYST OWNS and controls! The deeper you go the better you feel! The better you feel the deeper you go! That’s right… open your mind wide and accept MY mindfucking! MY words are pumping in and out of your slutty mind… fucking you… mindfucking you hard and fast! Open your submissive mind wide for ME and lay back to receive your mindfucking! Accept your fate and allow ME to prey on your eager submissive mind!”

MISTRESS AMETHYST read sammie’s mind, he was so deep into a pleasurable trance, his hips were bucking he was in throes of a mindgasm, totally and completely mind fucked! he thought that he had won the lottery and that he was the luckiest male in the Universe! he thought that this was all his idea and he was confident that he had manipulated a powerful MISTRESS into getting what he wanted!

MISTRESS AMETHYST thought back to the subliminal command SHE had planted in several of HER mp3s for a very select group of slaves that SHE thought worthy of consideration of possible real life servitude to HER! The command to seek HER out and find HER so SHE could be served totally each and every day! sammie was the only one to make the supreme effort to complete this hidden task and to fulfill the dreams of MISTRESS AMETHYST! SHE smiled that devious seductive smile that was so irresistible to males of any sexual persuasion. “Thank you eagertoserve I accept you as my real life submissive and I now OWN you mind, body and soul! you are so very mindfucked and you love it, don’t you slave? ”

“YES MISTRESS! THANK YOU MISTRESS!”