The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Modified

By darktime

Sherri Swanson had everything; she had graduated from Yale Law School and passed the bar on her first attempt. She had joined a lucrative law practice, and within 5 years been offered a junior partnership. Sherri never lost a case. Despite her prowess in the courtroom, she was a woman whom everyone shied away from. Her disposition was cold; towards clients, towards co-workers. She had no friends outside of work, and was an only daughter of two parents who worked like dogs for her education, and died young. Sherri never gave this a second thought-after all, she was “entitled”.

* * *

“It’s all set?” asked Hargrove, the senior Partner of Hargrove & Stoddard.

“Yes-tonight’s the night. You won’t have any more concerns.” answered Pruitt.

“Great-I’ve already reassigned all of Swanson’s clients to other attorneys.” Hargrove has a grim smile on his face as he spoke. “It’s too bad. She very talented, but she’s alienated too many people, and I don’t want to go through the riga-ma-role of firing her.”

“Nothing to worry about, Sir” answered Pruitt. “You won’t be seeing her again after she leaves today.”

“Good,” said Hargrove, “Jesus, what a bitch she is.”

* * *

Sherri woke up, her head reeling with dizziness. She remembered walking to her car in the office parking lot. It was dark; Sherri’s day never ended at 5 pm. As she put her key into the lock, she had felt an arm wrap itself around her throat, and a bitter smelling cloth pressed against her face. She had enough strength to fight for a few seconds, but her screams were muffled by the cloth. And then, the night became even darker as consciousness left her.

She was strapped to a table, slightly reclined. As her vision cleared, she could see that she was in a doctor’s office. Was she in a hospital? What happened? Did someone call for help? “Hello? Can someone help me?” she called out, her voice horse from the chemicals. It made her more dizzy to speak; Sherri rested her head back on the table and closed her eyes.

She heard the door open and close several minutes later. Sherri opened her eyes and saw a man in a doctor’s lab coat approach her.

“Doctor? Where am I? What’s happened to me?” asked Sherri. “Are the police here?”

“Hello, Sherri, I’m Doctor Glynn. I’m glad to see you’re awake. We’ve got a lot of work to do tonight, you and I.”

Sherri frowned, puzzled. “Work? Where am I? Was I hurt? Please, what’s happened?”

“Sherri, I’m afraid you were attacked when you left work tonight. You’ve been brought to our facility so that we can help you,” answered Dr. Glynn.

“Are the police here? I want to see an officer,” said Sherri, her voice wavering. This night was the scariest she had ever had.

“No, I’m sorry, there are no police here. We simply can’t have that. They would only try to stop us,” said Dr. Glynn.

Sherri felt her stomach drop like a rock. “Wha-what do you mean?”

Dr. Glynn smiled. “Sherri, I very much like “getting to it” instead of beating around the bush. Your employer arranged all this. It seems that you’ve stepped on a lot of toes at work, offended a lot of people, and you’re simply not welcome to return. So there’s been arrangements made. Your life is going to be drastically altered.”

Sherri felt fear race down her spine like ice. “Stop it!” she screamed. “What are you talking about? Let me up now!!”

“That’s not possible Sherri. You have a new life that will be starting tonight. Let me explain. Your employers want you gone. You have no friends-no family. You have no one that will ever know that you are gone.”

“You are well aware, I’m sure, of the many underground sex trades that exist. Who doesn’t? Every news show does an expose’ when its ratings time. You will be prepped for your new life here-body augmentation, mental conditioning, the like. And then we will determine the best new life for you. We may sell you into porn, sell you to an owner or brothel. We’ll see where your talents best lie. For now, its time to get started.” Dr. Glynn reached over and turned a knob on the I.V. devise that was attached to Sherri’s arm. She had not noticed it until now. It was only seconds before she became sleepy.

“This is a unique anesthetic. You’ll be subdued to repress fighting the process, but you will not fall asleep. Keeping you awake and aware during your reconditioning is integral to the process.” Sherri tried to raise her head and protest but it was too heavy. She did the only thing she could-stared at Dr. Glynn with glazed eyes, tears rolling down her face she could not wipe away.

A woman with jet black hair dressed in a lab coat came into the room. “Shall I start, Dr. Glynn?” she asked.

“Yes, Diane. Go right ahead.”

Diane walked over to Sherri with a pair of surgical shears. She systematically cut the clothes off Sherri, finishing with her panties last. A small moan, “noooo…” was the only sound Sherri had the strength to make.

Dr. Glynn walked over to the I.V. , and injected a chemical into the drip. “This is the beginning of the process. You see, we are kinder than you think. Your life will not be hell-you will enjoy it. This chemical will permanently alter the glands that release specific hormones into your body. Once altered, you will find yourself to be always horny, always wanting sex-you will need your new life to provide you relief for your “addiction”. You’ll start to feel the change physically in about 5 minutes.”

Dr. Glynn took a second syringe out of his coat, and injected its contents into the I.V. “This next solution will make your mind very “receptive” to the mental conditioning that will be part of your training. You will be “taught” to perform AND ENJOY through video and audio stimuli, various techniques in hetero practices, lesbianism, and beastiality—you must have made someone very angry. That conditioning costs quite a bit more. Now that you’ve received your “medicine” is there any questions you have? Anything you’d like to say?

Sherri looked up at Dr. Glynn. Tears streamed down her face. ”Please, please don’t,” she whispered. She didn’t have the strength to speak any louder. “I can pay you. I can represent you. I’ll do anything you want-please, you must have a price.”

“I’m sorry, Sherri, but no money you could pay would come close to what we would lose from repeat clients, including your previous firm. You won’t have to worry about it much longer-the chemicals will work. You will be happy in your new life, whether you choose to or not. Diane, please continue preparing Sherri for modification.”

Sherri lay helpless on the table while Diane set up various devices for Sherri’s “training”. A mouth gag was strapped securely behind her head; the tube inside her mouth was hollow. A hose led from the gag to another I.V. that was filled with a thick-ish creamy substance. Sherri’s thighs were spread out, and a 12 inch dildo was lubricated and slid into her pussy. It was attached to a machine that would thrust the dildo back and forth, while vibrating it. An electrode was placed on each nipple, and hooked into a black box that allowed current to flow to Sherri’s breasts. Sherri just moaned and her head shook back and forth as much as it could-no no no no no, it was saying.

Goggles were placed over her eyes, and then headphones were placed over her ears. Both had straps that locked into place behind her head. Finally, a small black remote with one single red button was placed in her right hand. It was attached to a cord, but Sherri could not see where it led to. Now that Diane was finished, Dr. Glynn came back over to Sherri.

“Before I begin, I’d like to explain what these devices are for-and to let you know there is one last chance for hope.” Sherri’s eyes grew wide at the mention of hope-the only action she had strength for. “We will be feeding pornographic video and audio to you while you’re receiving physical stimuli from the devise in you vagina and on your breasts. The solution you’ll be fed from the I.V. is semen, provided by what you would call a “sperm bank”. It’s amazing what people will sell for the right amount of money. The chemicals coursing through your body will make you enjoy the stimuli. If there is no physical stimuli, the chemicals will eventually pass harmlessly through your body. But if you continue to receive stimuli for, say about 4 hours, the glands in your body that produce hormones will be permanently altered. There will be no turning back. Do you understand?” Sherri was able to nod her head “yes” about an inch.

“The black box in your hand will shut down all the stimuli apparatuses. All you have to do is push the red button. It will not operate until its internal timer counts down to 0, which is three hours from now. So you see, you have the power to stop this whole process. Your employers requested this final humiliation. No one has ever been strong enough to push the button; the final thought they have before they change mentally and physically forever, is complete failure. Like I said, you must have made someone very angry. Now, we will begin.”

Dr. Glynn nodded at Diane, who walked over to the console at the end of the room. Sherri immediately felt her nipples tingle, and the dildo inside her cunt began to move back and forth. She felt a trickle on her tongue that was salty. Her mouth began to fill with the cum of dozens of men. She wanted to spit out the vile stuff, but the gag prevented this. Not wanting to choke, Sherri started swallowing the cum as it entered her mouth.

Suddenly the front of the goggles was no longer translucent. She was watching image of men fucking women; on their backs, from behind, on top grinding down. The images kept changing constantly, and all Sherri could hear was the delighted moaning of the women as they were fucked.

Then it changed. Now there was a beautiful blonde with the biggest tits Sherri had ever seen licking the pussy of a brunette. The brunette had her legs wrapped around the blondes head, and was grinding her pussy against her mouth. Then the brunette was replaced by a redhead, who was fucking a different blonde with a large black strap-on. The redhead was thrusting her hips against the blond’s ass, pulling her hair and head back. And then it changed again. Now there was another blonde being fucked on her back while a dozen men jerked off in her mouth. The blonde was trying to catch every drop of cum on her tongue; some cum spilled out and dripped down her face. Each man took a turn fucking her, and everytime she had an orgasm, her face was slapped repeatedly while she came.

And it changed again. She saw yet another blonde on her hands and knees, with a dog collar around her neck attached to a leash. She was wiggling her ass and whimpering while a German Shepard was led out by two other women. The German Shepard sniffed at her ass, and the women guided the dog onto the woman’s back. With a whine, the dog thrust its cock roughly into the blonde’s pussy. The dog fucked her with the speed of a rabbit. A huge knot swelled and his cock was locked in her pussy. The dog kept thrusting, pushing and pulling the blonde across the floor a few inches with each thrust. Finally, the dog exploded inside her, filling her. Still stuck inside of her because of the knot, cum started leaking down the blonde’s legs. The two women starting scooping the cum up with their fingers, and made the blonde lick up every drop.

The images kept changing; the videos kept coming. There was no break-it was a constant assault on Sherri’s senses. All the while the cock in her pussy kept thrusting into her, electricity tingled and shocked her nipples erect. There was never a moment her mouth was not full of cum. It had been almost 3 hours and Sherri had already finished two bags. Diane came over and put a new bag of cum into the I.V. mechanism.

And then the moment she dreaded happened. Her pussy began to feel warm, and she loved the way her breasts were beginning to feel. Sherri felt hot all over. She was shocked at what she heard: she heard herself moan “yessss.” It was like someone dumped ice water on her. Oh my God, no! she though. NO! I’m enjoying it! No! Her body started to get warmer and she started to suck on the gag, wanting more of that cum down her slut throat. “What! I’m not a slut! No! Ummmm…..noo. Ummmm…god that fucking cock feels good….NO! NO! Oh God No!” the thoughts in her head would not shut off.

Her cunt felt like it was on fire. The orgasm that ripped through her body would have knocked her off her feet if she were standing. Her body bucked against the table; she strained against her restraints so she could push that cock deeper into her cunt. Suddenly the video and audio stopped and she could see outside the goggles again. Dr. Glynn was standing over her, watching. “Sherri, you have 15 minutes left before you can push the button. I will grant you a request-I can turn the machines on full intensity, or at half the power they were before. What would you like?” Dr. Glynn unbuckled her gag so she could answer.

Sherri was lost. She knew she was losing the battle. Her pussy juices were flowing down her legs like water. The cum in her mouth was as delicious as caviar. She looked at Dr. Glynn and whispered, “Please, on full.” Just another great orgasm, she thought. I’ll hit the button and it’ll all be over. Just one more orgasm, she thought.

“I’m sorry, but that’s not the proper way to ask. What are you, Sherri?”

“I’m Sherri Swanson-please, turn on the machine.”

“Incorrect-What are you, Sherri?”

Sherri thought hard about the correct answer, and found herself getting hornier and needier as she answered. “I’m a slut,” she said

“Yes, you are, And what else?”

“I’m a whore.”

“I thought you were an attorney, Ms. Swanson?”

Sherri was on fire. She couldn’t take it anymore. “I’m a slut-I’m a whore, a dirty filthy whore. I’m here to be used! Please, I need some more Sir! Please!”

Dr. Glynn smiled. She was no different than any other girl. So close was her turning-almost done. “Diane, please bring in Bill.”

Diane left and came back a few moments later. In her hand was a leash. Bill was a German Shepard-he looked just like the dog from her videos. Sherri’s eyes widened and she looked at Dr. Glynn in true fear.

“Sherri, if you want the machine on, I give you this choice. I will un-strap you. You will get on your hands and knees. I will re-strap you. You will give yourself to Bill, and you will give up your remote control. And you will ask me to do this for you, politely. You will, in effect, be consenting to your modification. What is your answer, Sherri?”

Fresh tears flowed from Sherri’s eyes. “O God, please no, Sir. Please don’t make me do that.”

“Diane, please show our guests the “benefits” of accepting my offer.”

A smile lit upon Diane’s face as she walked up to Sherri. Diane lightly fluttered her tongue across Sherri’s clit. Sherri’s body instantly became tense and she strained against her bonds, a savage moan escaping from her lips. “UUnnnnhhhh” she moaned, her head thrashing side to side. Diane ground her face harder into Sherri’s pussy, darting her tongue in and out. Exhausted, Sherri’s body collapsed against the table as another orgasm ripped through her. “oooHHHHHaaaaahhhhhhhh!” she screamed. Diane straightened up, smiling and licking her lips.

“What is your answer, Sherri?” again asked Dr. Glynn.

Sherri opened her eyes with difficulty, the wave of her orgasm still vibrating through her body. She looked at Dr. Glynn, standing there with such a smug little smile, and she knew she was lost. “Sir, I submit. Please modify me. I will be a slut to whoever buys me.” And while looking deeply into Dr. Glynn’s eyes, she let the remote drop from her hand to the floor.

Dr. Glynn and Diane re-strapped Sherri to the table, now horizontal, on her hands and knees. The gag was placed back in her mouth, and Sherri started to suck for cum as soon as it was buckled in. Bill was led up to the table and placed right behind Sherri. Diane reached down and massaged Sherri’s clit. Sherri became wetter and wetter, moaning through the gag. Dr. Glynn led Bill up to Sherri’s ass, and Diane reached down and guided Bill’s hard cock into Sherri’s pussy. As Bill thrust in and out of Sherri’s cunt, her body went numb and she felt his hard knot swell inside her. Dr. Glynn whispered to her as she was fucked, “ I know what we shall do with you-we’ve found your talent. Once your training is complete, you will be sold to pornographers we know-you’re going to be fucking lots of animals for the camera, Sherri.” The final humiliation sunk deep into Sherri’s mind, and she orgasmed so hard she wept. She knew she was no more than a worthless slut, with no escape.