The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Money Shot

Chapter 4 — Remembering Traci

After Jennifer got her tits EE tits, she quit her job. She was making way more money from porn and webcam shows. Also, Mark made sure that most of his paycheck was siphoned directly to what she needed to complete the look she was going for. Jennifer needed another tattoo? He’d pay for it. She needed to upgrade her tanning salon membership? He’d pay for it. Jennifer was never in need of money.

A month had gone by and Jennifer had been filling her porn channel up. One of Mark’s favorite moments was the time she sucked on a guys balls while he was reaching around her to pump a wine bottle in and out of her ass. She looked so pretty. Like she had on their wedding day. When he saw her lips wrapped around some guy’s thick cock, Mark fell in love with Jennifer all over again.

Most of her videos until this point had an amatuer look to them, but she was getting the attention of porn producers now and her cell phone had been blowing up all week. She had started preferring to be called Jenny now, since that was what she went by online.

It was Saturday and Jenny came out of the shower to greet Mark. He was waiting patiently outside the bathroom holding a towel for her. She took it from him and gave him a peck on the cheek. “Thanks, babe,” she said sweetly and began to dry her huge tits off. She had gotten her nipples pierced recently and they were always poking out now. Her skin was now a dark orange from tanning so much. “Listen,” she said, tossing the towel to the ground and wrapping her arms around his neck. Mark was entranced by this goddess giving him so much attention. He stared at her mouth and thought about how pretty she looks with a dick between her lips. He was truly in love with this woman. She looked at him caringly and said, “I’ve got a DP scene scheduled at noon.” She grinned and brought her mouth right up against his as she talking. Mark’s heart felt like it would beat out his chest. “The crew will be here about an hour before to set up the cameras and lighting. The actors will be here about a half hour before that.” Mark instinctively tried to lean in to meet her mouth with his, but would back away just enough that he couldn’t reach. “We gotta get to know each other privately first...if you know what I mean. We need the house to ourselves. Why don’t you take the afternoon and go see a matinee?”

Mark knew the routine by now. When she was filming, he couldn’t be around. “It creeps the guys out,” she had said before. Mark was fine with it since he knew he’d be able to watch it later. The day after Darrell the Tattoo Artist had spent the night in their bed, Jenny had uploaded the video recorded from the camera that was permanently set up in their bedroom. Darrell had fucked his wife up the ass and then made her spin around and choke on it. Jenny’s calling card was ass-to-mouth. As Mark thought about this, Jenny leaned in and kissed him lightly on the lips. “Sound good?”

Mark came in his pants. “Y-yes...uhh...s-sounds good.”

He got lost staring at her big boobs again as he recovered from that earthquake of a kiss. It was the first time she had kissed him in weeks. Jennifer leaned down and caught his eyes. “Well, you should probably get going now. They’ll be here any minute and I’d rather you weren’t here.”

Mark got dressed and happily walked out the door. He was walking on air. Jenny had kissed him! The porn actors were parked outside and walking down his driveway. They were big musclebound and covered in tattoos. They walked past Mark without even acknowledging him and knocked on the front door as he climbed into his own car. He was feeling pretty confident. He and his porn star wife had shared an intimate kiss and he knew she was his. Mark glanced up to see his wife open the door completely naked. “Hey boys!” she shouted and wrapped her arms around one of them. He lifted her up and spun her around like they were best friends. “You guys wanna get one fuck in before the real thing?” she asked as they all disappeared inside and slammed the door.

Mark sat at the movies by himself, snacking on a bucket of popcorn while his wife was filming two men fucking her at once. He walked around the mall for a bit, stopping at the dressing room where Jenny had filmed herself fucking one of the employees. Mark pretended to be trying something on so he could duck in there and jerk off while thinking about that day. Once he finished, he left the mall and drove around downtown.

As Mark was cruising around, wasting time before he was allowed to come home, he noticed a girl standing on the corner. As he got closer, he couldn’t help be think he knew her. She was wearing a bikini top strapped around obvious implants. Her hair was a sloppy dye job with roots growing under her fake blonde hair. Her make-up was overdone and her skirt was so short he could see that she was wearing hot pink panties.

Mark stopped at the red light and she walked up to his passenger window. She was smacking on a piece of gum as she leaned down, smiled and tapped on the window. He rolled it down and she introduced herself, “I’m Traci and I’ll suck your dick for five dollars—right around there,” she pointed to a secluded parking lot behind an abandoned convenience store, “Whaddaya say? Want a date with me?” To fully convince him, she yanked her bikini to the side and let her boobs hang through the window into his car.

Five minutes later, as Traci was bobbing her blonde head up and down Mark’s lap, he went over the reasoning in his head. The way he saw it, his and Jenny’s marriage was so solid that they didn’t even need to have sex with each other. Just a kiss every now and then was all. Jenny could fuck whoever she wanted and he would just get his from cheap hookers on the street and, of course, porn. His wife’s porn.

Mark came in her mouth and handed her a five dollar bill which she promptly shoved down the front of her pants. “Thanks, mister. Come see me again real soon…”

She began to exit the parked car but Mark couldn’t shake the thought that he knew her. “Hey, wait—”

She stopped and turned around grinning, “You got more money? I take it up the butt—$10, but that’s negotiable. These other bitches on this street don’t do that—”

“Do I know you from somewhere?”

Traci looked annoyed, “I don’t know. Probably sucked your dick some other time. I suck everyone’s dick. We go to high school together? I probably sucked your dick then… Look I gotta go—”

“Wait—no, we’ve never done that before. I feel like I met you recently…”

“Whatever, dude. Look, I got a lot of customers to take care of, so—”

“The mall!”

Traci froze.

“You worked at the department store in the mall. You were the cashier when Jenny...er, my wife, Jennifer, went missing that day.”

Traci’s eyes were darting all over the car. “N-no...I’m a hooker...I fuck dude’s for money and shit. Been doing it a long time…” She didn’t sound so sure now.

Mark was feeling strange too. “That was the day everything changed. Jenny—ifer never did any porn before. She started acting different that day. After she was dropped off. By that van… Then the DVDs…”

“Man in the gray suit…” Traci whispered.

Mark grabbed her arm. “Yes. Who is he? You saw him that day. Did he do something to you? Did he do something to me? My wife?”

Traci was confused. “No… I…”

“Yes, he did. He kidnapped Jennifer. He did something to her. He did something to me with those damn movies he keeps leaving at my door. Every time I watch them there’s...it’s like he’s in my head. Making me do stuff… Think stuff...” Mark said as he looked off. He pulled his attention back to Traci, “He did this to you.” She shook her head. “Yes, you were a cashier at a department store. The day my wife went missing I talked to you. You saw him. You said she left with a man in a gray suit. That’s why he got you, isn’t it? Because you saw what he did.”

Traci quickly got out of Mark’s car, “I’m outta here. I got shit to do. Money to make. Go back to your whore wife, loser!”

Mark didn’t have time to worry about this girl. He had to get back home. He had to help Jennifer. His poor wife. He raced through town, going over everything that had happened in the past few weeks. He had to change her back somehow. He had to wake her up, like he was now. All it took was talking it through. If he could just talk to her and remind her of how they used to be, everything could be back to normal again. They can reverse that awful surgery she had done. She could get her old job. They can have all those videos pulled from the Internet. Actually, he thought, those videos may keep her from getting her old job back. She may need to do that part first or just look into another line of work. Either way—they could make it work. He just had to get her alone.

When Mark pulled up to the house, he was excited to see the porn actor’s car was gone. Good, he thought, they’ve left. He was disappointed though when he reached the front porch.

There was another movie.

He knew what that meant.

Jennifer wouldn’t be inside. They had taken her again—to do more shit to her head probably. As Mark approached the ominous DVD case sitting on his porch he realized that it was different this time.

This time—it had a cover.

His wife was topless. She had semen dripping down her chin as she stared seductively at the camera. She was propping up her huge fake breasts to the camera, letting the semen settle over them. A badly computer generated title was stretched across the front of the brightly colors slip case that read: HORNY BIG-BOOBED WHORES 8 Introducing JENNY JUGGS!

Mark was horrified. He was more horrified as he felt his cock rising in his pants. No! he scolded himself. Focus! He stepped over the DVD, leaving it on the porch, and flung open the door.

“Jennifer!” he called though the house desperately. The returning silence was expected and disappointing all the same. He slammed his fist into the kitchen counter and lowered his head. He wouldn’t even know where to go looking for her. And he’d go crazy sitting here waiting for her to come back. He had to think. He sat on the couch and stared at his reflection in the black screen of the TV across from him.

Slowly, he shifted his eyes to the front door. His brain could almost the DVD sitting on the other side.

He wanted it.

He needed to see it.

Horny big-boobed whores eight horny big-boobed whores eight horny horny horny

Mark’s brain couldn’t stop. He jumped up and paced around the room. He could only imagine how much cock his wife gets in the video and only a fraction of himself wanted to leave it unseen. He finally convinced himself that the video may have some location info. Maybe listing a production studio on the back! Yeah!

He rushed out and grabbed the video. He flipped it over and before he could even scan to the bottom to check the production credits, his eyes were greeted with a collage of smutty images. There was Jennifer stroking cock with another in his pussy. There she was lifting her skirt to show her bare ass. There she was posing nude with her fake, pierced tits and her tattoos, now reaching down her thigh, across her stomach and down one arm.

Goddamn.

Mark ripped open the case and shoved the DVD in the player. He lost it. He had to see this. He was practically coming already at hearing the cheesy porn music as the title flashed across the screen. There was Jennifer walking around downtown in broad daylight in a slutty revealing outfit. She jumped into some sports car and sped away. That wasn’t her car. The camera showed her pulling up to a huge mansion. Getting out, the camera followed her ass as she went up the front steps and inside. She set down her keys and purse as if that was her own home. She’s acting, Mark told himself, she’s a great actress… Finally, she stopped and was watching a pool boy working on the pool through the glass back doors. The corny music kicked back up as she slowly pulled her clothes off. She strutted out the backdoor completely nude and the pool boy began to act flustered. Mark recognized him as one of the guys that was just at his house this morning.

“Ma’am, I’m sorry...I-I didn’t realize you needed privacy!” The guy was a horrible actor, unlike Jennifer, but Mark was engrossed in the story.

Jennifer smiled confidently and stretched out on a lounge chair. “Oh, I’m just fine. How about rubbing lotion on me, hm?” She produced a bottle of lotion, seemingly out of thin air. The bad editing was just as thrilling for Mark. It’s like a real porno, he marveled.

“Won’t your husband mind, ma’am?” the pool boy asked, walking over.

Mark had his cock out and was vigorously jerking it.

Jennifer laughed on the screen, “Oh, I’m not married!”

Mark was getting closer.

“Well, in that case…” the pool boy said as he reached into his pants and fished out a giant dick.

Mark was breathing heavily and pumping his dick as he lovingly watched his wife wrap her pink lips around the porn star’s thick veiny cock.

As Mark began to lose consciousness, Jennifer’s voice echoed in his head, saying: Oh I’m not married I’m not married I’m not married I’m not married…..

* * *

Mark woke up to his roommate, Jenny, walking through the front door. She had some guy with her and they were laughing.

“Really, it’s fine,” she said. “So, this is my place. The bedroom is back there.” She was practically dragging him through the living room.

“Who’s that?” the man asked.

“Huh?” Jenny looked around noticed Mark sitting on the couch with his dick out. “That’s just Mark. Don’t worry about him. He’s always here. Mark, make me a cocktail. Something with vodka. You want something?”

The man seemed a little confused, “Uh, beer?”

Jenny turned to Mark impatiently, “Bring Todd a beer. He’ll be on the bed getting his dick sucked.”

They disappeared into the bedroom and Mark got up to fetch what she asked. He poured her cocktail and grabbed one of his beers out of the fridge and poured it into a frosty mug, making sure not to let the head get too big. He quietly and politely knocked on the door. “Come in!” came the deep voiced reply. Jenny hadn’t been lying. She couldn’t answer Mark’s knock because her throat was stuffed with Todd’s cock. Todd was happily sitting up in bed watching a basketball game.

“Here you go!” Mark said cheerily and handed Todd the cold glass. “Um...honey, where do you want thi—”

“Just put it over there, she’s busy,” Todd said, pointing at the nightstand.

“Oh, ha,” Mark laughed politely, trying not to be too disturbing. “So, how’d you guys meet?”

Todd looked annoyed, “Uh, I was at the bar, and she was there by herself. She walked up to me and told me she could see the outline of my dick through my pants and that she wanted to suck it.”

Mark laughed again, “Yeah, that sounds like our Jenny! You know she’s a very popular porn star. The best! She goes by Jenny Juggs—”

“Dude, I kinda want to be left alone with her. Think you could…?” he flicked his hand at the door to shoo Mark away.

Mark nodded and bowed his head apologetically. “Sorry sorry, forgot my manners. Enjoy her and let me know if you need anything. Bye Jenny!” he called before closing the door. She didn’t look up.

Mark ran to the other bathroom to jerk off in a tissue. He’d give anything to have a chance with a girl like Jenny, but he knew that would never happen.