The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Monsters and Maidens: A Simple Job

Jane’s Story: Stealth and Susceptibility

Jane coughed up a mouthful of swampy water and tried not to gag on the slimy green algae fell out.

“Ew! Gross,” she said, then covered her mouth.

Oops, was that too loud?

She couldn’t believe that the stupid ship had gone straight into a whirlpool. Why was there even a whirlpool there to begin with? This was her very first mission. They were supposed to ease her in with something nice and simple, right? That’s what the recruiter had said.

Jane was starting to think that he hadn’t been one hundred percent honest with her.

This swamp was the worst. Everything was so wet and muddy, even the trees were half buried in muck. She expected to come out looking like another swamp monster, or that guy from Predator, but somehow the mud and slime slid away as she left the water. By the time she was away from the shore, everything was gone, leaving her pristine as she’d been when she first spawned in the scenario.

All except the water covering her uniform. The mud drained quick enough, leaving it bright white, but the water it left behind made her sopping uniform clingy and almost see through. Jane picked at it, but somehow that made it worse.

“Just think of it like a bathing suit,” she told herself, “It’s sort of the same thing, right?”

The swamp was dense, with leaves and weeds sticking up everywhere. Half of it underwater, with standing water leaving even the tree roots half submerged.

There was a spot of dry ground up ahead, almost a path. Could she trust it? What if there were monsters around, waiting for her? Jane listened, but the marsh was just so very loud. All around there were the sounds of birds and insects, chirping together in a dense, layered song. Along the river she heard a bullfrog croak, and then another. They didn’t sound close, but boy were they loud.

The funny thing was, she didn’t actually see any of them. No birds, no insects, no frogs. Maybe they were just playing sounds, and hadn’t actually spawned any real animals. Not that she was mad they left the bugs out. In a swamp like this, her bare skin should have been plagued with flies and mosquitoes, but there were none to be had. The sounds were just so much ambiance.

But they were just so incredibly loud, almost deliberately so. What were they trying to cover, she wondered.

Which led her back to the path. Which was safer? To take the dry ground where she could actually move, or try her luck with the slow, mudcovered marsh? The path would be much faster, she’d be with the rest of her teammates so much sooner. But if she ran into a monster, what then?

“Oh, right, that’s what I have skills for,” she said, chuckling to herself.

A quick application of Monster Sense showed that she was not as alone as she thought. There were nearly five of them in range of her ability, though only one was particularly close.

She shrank back down, hiding behind a coiled tree root. The skill didn’t give her an exact position, not even for the close one, but it did give her a general sense of direction. She snuck around, hoping to triangulate the waiting monster.

It wasn’t moving, which helped, and pretty soon she figured out exactly where it was. Ah, so the paths weren’t safe. Big surprise on that one. The monster was just up ahead, practically waiting for her. The skill didn’t tell her what it was, or anything about it, only that it was nearby and not moving.

But where? She knew the spot exactly, but she didn’t see anything? Was it invisible somehow? Could monsters do that? How was that fair? She was only level one, for crying out loud.

Then something moved. Not much, and not far, but enough to show an indistinct green and brown shape slip across the path to a new spot. Within a second or two after it had stopped, the creature’s color changed once more, blending almost perfectly into the trees. Even knowing where to look, she could only barely catch the outline. One second of distraction made her lose its place, and when her eyes snapped back she couldn’t even see it at all.

Just camouflaged, not invisible. That was good, right?

“Not going that way then,” she muttered to herself, and slipped into the calf high water.

This was no good. She had to creep slowly so that she didn’t make a splash. Her teammates were far ahead, and getting further if she didn’t hurry up. Taking a bunch of scouting abilities had seemed like a good pick, but so far all they did was tell her that her teammates were getting more distant by the second.

At least it helped her avoid the monsters. She slipped around another pack of them, staying as far from the trio as she could. Who knew what type of monster they were, but she definitely didn’t want to run into them alone. In fact, she noticed that the croaking sounds were coming from the big pack to her right. Or at least some of them were.

So wait, those frogs weren’t frogs at all then. They were monsters. Or some kind of frog monster thing. Who cared, she didn’t want to find out.

She slipped around, finding a dry patch of land without any monsters on it. Whoops, she almost fell into some kind of trap hole, but missed it at the last second. That was scary, scouting out the monsters wouldn’t do anything to help her if she was stuck and unable to avoid them.

Jane checked her teammates positions again. Huh, one of them was missing. Had she gone out of range? Dang it, she had to hurry if she wanted to catch up.

She hurried through the marsh, doing her best to avoid getting bogged down while staying clear of any monsters. As she traveled, she noticed a new sound between the chirps and the croaks. Something deep and woody, almost like a wood quartet, but more earthy and natural somehow. It sounded nice, though, really nice.

The music was so faint, she could scarcely hear even when she strained. Without really meaning to, Jane began following the sound. It was a silly waste of time, but she couldn’t help herself. Such a weird sound, whatever was making it? Not like there were any musicians nearby. A quick peek wouldn’t hurt anything. After all, she’d be able to sense any monsters way before they caught up to her.

The closer she got, the more she could hear it, and the more it resonated inside her. They called to her, in melodies that pulled at her mind without ever quite resolving. Compelled, called, drew at her with the warm tug of a mother’s hand, until her feet could find no other path.

With each step, she became more and more entranced, until it was all she could think about. The music filled her head, driving away all other thought and worry. It was peace, happiness, beauty. No possible harm could come from something so perfect.

At the center was a great big pitcher plant, nearly a meter and a half tall. Its voice sang whenever the wind caught it, with a sound somewhere between oboe and bassoon, but always beautiful. She listened, letting the melody sweep over her, all attention wrapped in a soothing blanket of tone and timbre.

Someone else stepped into the circle. Oh, a frogman, she thought as she continued to listen to the song. Jane noted its appearance, but spared it little attention. The appearance of the monster was a small, unimportant thing compared to the melody. Another came, and still she did not care. Her mind registered it, but could find no reason to consider it important. All that mattered was the song.

His tongue flicked out. It was long, flexible, and entirely prehensile. The thing slid wet and sticky up her face, and she hardly reacted.

That actually felt kinda nice, she thought absently.

The frogmen croaked in a voice that could have sounded like laughter, if she had been paying attention. They stepped close and began rubbing her body. One of them took its tongue and wiggled it down the front of her uniform. It tickled all the way down her cleavage and entirely around her underboob.

Jane had a faint sense that she should be doing something about this, but couldn’t quite think of why. Besides, it felt too good to stop. The frogman took her hand and brought it to his crotch. Slowly, she began to stroke his cock, unable to think of even one single reason why she shouldn’t.

Soon her hands held both of their cocks, one in each. They were smooth, almost felt-like. Not nearly as slimy as she might have expected, had she the presence of mind to expect anything. Jane continued to stroke them, pausing only to let them strip her out of her uniform.

There was a reason that the nakedness should have bothered her, but she could not think of why that should be.

One of the frogmen stepped behind her, wrapping its gangly arms all the way around her belly. Then it made music of its own, a low, croaking song that resonated all throughout her body, but most especially in her pussy.

The other frogman did something to make the pitcher plant stop singing, but by now she was past any need for it. The monster’s song had awoken something else in her, and it would not be denied.

It barely had to pressure her before Jane was bent over and presenting herself to the monster. Still too entranced for rational thought, she knew that she was eager to be used. When the second frogman stepped forward and pulled her jaw open, Jane never even considered refusing to accept its cock into her mouth.

Spitroasted between the two excited monsters, she rocked back and forth between them, gladly taking a cock at both ends. It did not take long at all before a GAME OVER message appeared before her to announce her first orgasm.

When it came, she remembered faintly that there was something she was supposed to be doing, but it didn’t matter all that much. Whatever it was, it couldn’t be as good as the two cocks pumping in and out of her. They thrummed in time with the monster’s deep croaking, their vibrations thrilling her pussy almost as much as the cocks stuffing them did.

By the time they came inside her, Jane had orgasmed almost half a dozen times. Even so, she was still a little disappointed to see them pull away.

Right until she looked up and saw the crowd of horny frogmen that surrounded her.

Win or lose, she was going to enjoy herself today.