The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Mood enhancement

by Maximilian Cummings

Part 3

Taking the medicine

Two evenings later found Kate and Adam once more standing outside Jane’s door. Kate was holding back, reluctant to go in, and so it was Adam who knocked and heard Jane cheerily calling them in. To Adam’s disappointment Jane was not in her blue pyjamas but he knew her pragmatic reasoning would be that there was no need to be undressed to consume semen. She wouldn’t be worried about some cum getting on her tee shirt as she would be ever so careful not to let a drop be wasted. Adam had rather been hoping the pyjamas would feature with their easy to undo buttoms as he was anxious to get hold of those little breasts again: such an enjoyable contrast to Kate’s fulsome pair—not that he was complaining about those.

Jane seemed positively excited about the next stage of her experiment. “Now, Kate, what do I have to do?”

Kate sighed, “I think, for a starter, Adam should take his clothes off again. That will put him in his place coming up with this ridiculous experiment.”

“No, Kate, you’re quite wrong. It was my idea. I read the newspaper and devised the experiment. It was certainly not Adam’s idea.” Jane looked quite offended.

Adam glanced towards Kate with a smile and shrugged his shoulders, as if he had indeed had very little to do with the idea, and began to undress. Kate frowned back at him. The girls watched Adam strip in silence. Once more Adam found himself in the unusual position of being naked in the same room as two clothed women but this time it seemed this was the way it was likely to stay.

Jane was looking at Adam’s limp cock with a slightly puzzled expression. “As I said, Kate, what do we do now? Do you work Adam’s penis by hand just like you did two nights ago and let it squirt in my mouth? I’m a little concerned that you might miss because of your rapid hand movements or at least spill some. Would it be best if Adam’s penis was actually in my mouth so the semen would come straight out into my mouth? I think that’s called a blow-job. Have I got that right?”

“That’s certainly a slang expression for it.”

“Well fellatio then.”

“So you’ve been reading up have you?”

“I’ve done some research,” said Jane, “is it best to work Adam up by hand first or is there a risk of him coming before he gets to my mouth?”

“Certainly a risk,” remarked Adam avoiding looking at Kate.

“Kate, it would be best if you started Adam off and showed me how to use my mouth. I expect you’re very practiced?”

Kate’s eyes widened, “You want me to blow Adam whilst you watch?”

“Please,” replied Jane simply.

Kate looked daggers at Adam who used his best innocent face in reply but she complied and ordered Adrian to, “sit on the bed then.”

“Oh no, I won’t be able to see properly. Best if you kneel.”

And so Adam found not only was he in a room naked with two clothed women but one was going down on her knees in front of him.

Kate sighed and looked at Adam’s limp cock hanging there in front of her. “I’m surprised you’re still soft with what we’ve been saying. Ah, something stirs! Well, Jane, what I like to do is start with little flicks of the tongue to the head, just enough to let the man, I mean Adam, know I’m there.”

Kate kissed the expanding and bulbous head of Adam’s cock and began little exploratory caresses of her tongue to the head, before sticking her tongue underneath and massaging the little taut flap of skin. “See there, the frenum, that’s where men are most sensitive. They love being touched and stroked there.”

It was unlikely the commentary could be kept going as it is difficult to talk with a firm penis in your mouth. Jane, watching carefully from the side, saw Kate slide her opening lips over the smooth head and take it into her mouth. She took it out again almost immediately to say, “It is important, of course, to keep your teeth out of the way, just cover them lightly with your lips as it stops you scraping the sensitive skin—unless, that is, you really want to bite!” Kate very obviously bit down on the smooth glans squashing the skin but not hard enough to hurt. She smiled at Jane still holding the smooth bulb with her teeth, “See!” She resumed her attentions slipping her mouth over the head and then back again steadily taking more of the veined shaft of Adam’s erect penis into her mouth with each stroke.

Jane watched with rapt attention.

“Here you try,” said Kate looking hard at Adam.

It was a very pleasant but odd experience for Adam to have a second clothed girl kneel down in front of him. Kate was holding his cock between forefinger and thumb and actually turned it to point towards Jane, offering it to her.

Jane looked at the shiny, light purple cockhead in front of her face. It was wet from Kate’s licking and sucking. It stood very proud. She glanced at Kate who nodded. As Kate had done, she kissed the end feeling the soft skin yield a little to the pressure of her lips—a little but no further—it was rigid beneath the surface. She swallowed nervously, opened her lips and, bearing in mind Jane’s advice, covered the edge of her teeth with the back of her lips, as she moved her head forward. It was not in her nature to hang around and no sooner had her lips brushed the smooth skin than it was in her mouth, the bit Kate had said was particularly sensitive resting on the cushion of her tongue. She moved her tongue and began to lick, running it round the cockhead feeling its smooth texture and shape. She let more of it into her mouth and, like Kate before her, used her lips to stroke its sides rather, she supposed, like the action of a vagina on a penis. It was surprisingly big, or not surprisingly big really because when you looked at an erect penis it was like a rather like a big banana and they could be quite big when you put one in your mouth to bite a bit off—though of course she mustn’t bite this. Despite the size, she thought, there was something rather pleasant about having this warm penis in her mouth. What though, when Adam ejaculated, what happened then? What did semen taste like?

“Kate?” Jane had taken her mouth from Adam’s penis.

“Yes you seem to be doing that very well. Is she not, Adam?” Kate spoke accurately but she did not really like Jane sucking her boyfriend. It was very peculiar seeing that.

“What does semen taste like. What do I do when it comes?”

“Oh, not a lot. A bit salty I suppose. You’ll notice its texture and its warmth. What do you do? Well, swallow it down seems to be what you want to do. All those useful vitamins. I’d try and ensure it’s not too far back in your throat. Easier if just the head is in. Adam likes you to stroke him underneath with his tongue as he comes but actually once he’s started to come you can just stop moving and let him flow. I don’t see why you need to bother then as its just for your experiment not for Adam’s enjoyment. Once he’s started he can’t stop.” Proprietarily she took hold of Adam’s wet cock wet from Jane’s mouth and stroked it up and down with her fingers. It felt good and she would far rather have taken it back to her room and settled herself upon it. She resented Jane’s use of it.

Jane dropped her head back over Adam’s cock and began to suck again despite Kate continuing to pull and stroke the shaft with her thumb and forefinger. Adam not only had experienced the pleasure of watching his cock being exchanged from one mouth to another but now had a joint effort on his cock. He was enjoying the experience immensely. Enjoying it too much indeed and so he needed to slow matters down before they reached, for him, a premature conclusion.

“I have often wondered,” he said, “whether a slow build-up to ejaculation increases the amount of semen. Whether what you might term a ‘quickie’ causes a lower volume than prolonged lovemaking or sexual activity.”

“You mean you can come too quickly?” said Jane releasing his cock from her lips.

“Precisely.”

“So we should stimulate you slowly but for how long?”

“Not too long I think,” said Kate, “I presume by your comment you are close to coming?”

“Yes,” said Adam pulling his cock from Kate’s hand.

“Shall I make some coffee whilst Adam settles down?” said Jane.

And so they drank coffee together. A very strange picture—if it could have been captured on camera. Three people in a room, the two girls fully clothed sitting, with mugs of coffee in hand, on the bed. The third a man, completely naked and manifestly erect standing by them also with a mug of coffee in hand. Perhaps a suitable subject for a caption competition?

They talked for a time.

“Oh dear, Adam’s beginning to lose his stiffness,” said Jane. She took a sip of coffee, reached out with her free hand and took hold of his cock, pulled it a few times and bent forward and took it into her mouth. The unusual warmth of Jane’s mouth had a particularly stimulating effect, restoring stiffness. The girls continued to drink their coffee whilst idly stroking and playing with Adam’s cock maintaining his considerable interest but not provoking a climax—an ejaculation which if unexpected could, for Jane, have spoilt the whole point of the exercise.

“I think perhaps you’ve been excited for long enough don’t you Adam?” said Kate putting down her coffee mug, “let’s finish this. Are you ready Jane?”

Jane knelt down again in front of Adam and grasped his cock firmly in her hand before slipping her lips back over its shiny head.

Even Kate had to admit to herself that she was rather turned on by the sight—annoying to her as it was. She had not expected that. She had not thought seeing Jane taking Adam’s cock between her lips would have excited her at all. Doing it herself to Adam was another thing but she had never really been turned on by pictures, or indeed videos, of sexual activity before. She watched with surprised interest and found herself fondling Adam’s bottom as Jane worked his cock.

Jane was anticipating the rush of semen. Would it enhance her feeling of happiness, lighten her increasing concern that perhaps she was not happy? Certainly she had felt better the day after Adam had come on her tummy. She concentrated on the warm stiff penis in her mouth. Who would have thought the week before, certainly not her, that she would be on her knees sucking a man’s cock, letting it ride back and forth wetly between her lips, running her tongue around the shiny head—glans was it Kate had called it? It was certainly a big thing to have in her mouth: bigger than the banana she had secretly practiced with that afternoon. A warning from Adam readied her.

Jane was surprised both by the force and the warmth of the semen. Her tongue, as it stroked the very end of Adam’s cock, seemed to be pushed aside by the first shot. It was slightly salty and hot on her tongue. She swallowed the viscous fluid as each further pulse spurted into her mouth. She did not find the experience unpleasant—interesting and odd perhaps—certainly she thought of the vitamins and the benefit she was gaining from each spurt. The spasm passed. Jane waited patiently with Adam’s cock still in her mouth to see if more would come and she only let Adam’s penis drop from her mouth as it began to soften.

“Well Jane, there’s a good girl. You’ve taken your medicine and now its time for bed. Do you want Uncle Adam to tuck you up and read you a story.” Kate’s sarcasm and irritation at not being the object of Adam’s sexual interest had returned.

Adam smiled weakly at Jane over Kate’s outburst but she was not really listening being more interested in ensuring she had the full dose than worrying about Kate’s comments. Kate looked daggers as Jane calmly lifted Adam’s soft cock up again in her fingers and sucked it back into her mouth. It was a lot thinner than before and malleable between her lips. She drew them tightly from the bottom of the shaft to the top squeezing out any remaining semen. Releasing Adam’s cock she, without conscious thought, licked her lips. Kate was close to boiling.

“Shall we go Adam?” she said crossing to the door and half opening it despite Adam’s nakedness.

Adam pulled on his clothes waved at Jane and they were gone. It was a heated argument back in Kate’s room and Adam had to use his best efforts to placate Kate. Strangely by the end of the argument Kate was much happier about the whole idea and much more agreeable to the whole project than she had previously been. It must have been the force of Adam’s carefully constructed arguments or the words he used: or something else... Certainly Adam’s recovering interest in sex by the end of the argument helped.