The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

More Sleepy Adventures in Crescent City – Part 2 (The Tangled Tether Trap)

While The Anaesthetist had been busy capturing Chandra Singh, the supervillainess known as The Gadgeteer had been working on her own task. She was a petite redhead who still wore glasses, despite the fact that she could easily have invented something to permanently correct her vision. The Gadgeteer was the source of most of the wonderful toys that the villains used. She would have been greatly annoyed at the term minion. But, she would have been even more dismayed had she realised the fate that The Anaesthetist had in store for her, once her usefulness came to an end.

The villainess habitually wore a form-fitting green leotard fashioned out of a unique, almost indestructible material, and she was almost never without her bandolier of gadgets. Although she was capable of creating almost anything, given enough time, her years of association with The Anaesthetist had lent a certain ‘sleepy’ quality to most of her designs. She enjoyed the fringe benefits of her work, although this was tempered somewhat by her fear of failing the villain who was, at least for the moment, her boss.

The Gadgeteer shuddered slightly as she recalled her last punishment. Her overconfidence had allowed a superheroine to escape their clutches. Although they had escaped the heroine’s retribution, she had spent a whole week trapped helpless inside one of her own storage cylinders. Too drugged to even think of using her security override (something she was fairly certain The Anaesthetist was unaware of), she could only wait until he finally released her. She was glad that he valued her skills more that the price he might get for her body.

Dismissing such thoughts, the villainess forced herself to calm down, and concentrate on the task at hand. Peering through the telescopic sight, she centred the crosshairs on the nape of the security guard’s neck. The Gadgeteer inhaled and slowly blew out her breath. Then, she gently squeezed the trigger. Her weapon discharged with a moist “phfft”, sending a tiny needle streaking out. The projectile whined through the air, trailing a nanofilament cable behind it.

* * *

Stephanie Roberts was just finishing her patrol of the grounds. She found herself wondering if this in fact was, potentially the most boring job she had ever taken. Then, suddenly her day got a whole lot more exciting. Stephanie was a statuesque blonde with an obvious wiry strength. She had only been working for Castle Chemicals for about two weeks, and had no real idea what it was they did at the research centre. Physical security was light, although from a purely technical perspective, it was very impressive. However, she was the only human guard who remained onsite overnight.

* * *

The villainess watched as the projectile flew towards its target. She made a few minor corrections to its course and smiled slightly as it struck home, directly on target.

* * *

Stephanie didn’t register the impact; the needle was simply too fine for that. What she did register was the sudden flush of heat, which washed over her body, as the needle interfaced with her spinal cord. Naturally she didn’t realise what was actually happening to her, but the effects became all too apparent when she tried to move.

* * *

The Gadgeteer watched in amusement, trying to imagine what must have been going through the security guard’s mind. Moving carefully and with almost painful slowness, the villainess plugged the trailing cable into her PDA. She knew that, by now, all of the guard’s voluntary muscles were paralysed. There was only a limited period of time before the needle ran out of power, but until then Stephanie was effectively hers to do with as she wished!

* * *

Stephanie fought to do something, anything, but found her body no longer obeyed even her most simple urgings. Then, without warning, she was walking with a purpose. She strode towards a small hedge and stooped to pick up a canvas satchel.

* * *

The Gadgeteer watched from concealment as her puppet recovered the toys, which she had planted earlier. Using the PDA she watched through Stephanie’s eyes, and sent her into the building that only moments before she had been guarding.

The villainess knew exactly where she needed to go, and wasted no time guiding the subjugated guard towards the laboratories. She kept to the stairs, knowing that the lift shafts would compromise the control cable. A tiny counter on the side of the PDA indicated how long remained before the laminar battery was drained, and The Gadgeteer silent urged her pawn to move more quickly.

* * *

Stephanie found herself approaching a part of the building she had always avoided. Trapped in her own body, she was somewhat surprised that none of the many security devices appeared to respond to her presence. Suddenly she understood why she was being used, if not how. She belonged here and therefore she could totally evade the technological defences. In fact, the only thing here that would have been able to stop someone like her from trespassing was Stephanie herself.

As this realisation dawned, the guard found herself at a large steel door, which was covered in biohazard symbols. Her hands delved into the satchel and removed a small silver ball and a flat metal disc. She didn’t recognise either item, and Stephanie could only watch in confusion as she placed the disc against the door’s numeric keypad. Coloured lights flickered on the surface of the disc, while Stephanie depressed a small button on one side of the sphere.

With a hiss, the steel doors opened abruptly, the disc having hacked the entry codes. Inside, a youngish, blonde woman looked up, startled. Stephanie wanted to shout a warning, instantly recognising her erstwhile employer, Natasha Castle. But, instead she found herself tossing the sphere into the room and ducking back outside.

* * *

The Gadgeteer recognised her target as soon as her face appeared on the PDA screen. But she had to force herself to wait until the gas had dissipated before moving her puppet back into the room.

* * *

Stephanie heard the loud pop and then a soft cry, which almost immediately turned into a full throated groan. Her confusion was shorted lived, however, and suddenly she was moving again, jogging into the laboratory through a thin mist of pink vapour. On the floor, in the centre of the room, lay Dr Castle. There was a look of dreamy pleasure on her face, and the slow rise and fall of her chest was the only evidence that she was still alive.

The guard bent, and effortlessly scooped the small woman up in her arms, before slinging her over one shoulder. With embarrassed shock, Stephanie realised that the young scientist’s trousers were soaked with dampness. What the hell had been in that gas, and what kind of affect might it be having on her?

* * *

Of course, The Gadgeteer had no time to waste, and as soon as her target was secure, Stephanie found herself sprinting back the way she had come.

The villainess drove her puppet as fast as she was able. One eye watched the seconds tick by, while the other monitored Stephanie’s progress.

* * *

Finally, the guard reached the front entrance and staggered out into the grounds. There, she came to a sudden halt, before gently lowering her burden onto the soft grass.

Immediately she reached inside the satchel and pulled out two rubber masks, each with a small gas cylinder attached. Carefully, Stephanie pushed the first mask over Dr Castle’s mouth and nose. Then she fastened the straps behind the young scientist’s head.

The Gadgeteer checked the timer and quickly commanded her puppet to don her own mask. Stephanie fought mightily, but it was futile. The infernal device had her completely under its control. Almost as soon as she had secured the mask to her face, she became aware of a soft hissing sound. The next moment she had once again lifted the doctor and was heading towards the perimeter fence.

By the time the security guard had carried her unresisting burden through the hole in the fence, she was feeling particularly woozy. Her head spun and her limbs felt leaden. But despite that, still she continued her relentless progress. It was only when she reached the waiting van that her pace slowed. Ducking, the young woman stepped through the open side door, and deposited Dr Castle on a small cot bed. Then, ever so slowly, she lowered herself to the van floor.

Stephanie was dimly aware that the strange heat, which had been suffusing her body had finally vanished. She groaned, and in that instant she knew that she was free from whatever had been controlling her.

“I just need to reach up and pull off this mask…” she thought.

She tried to move, to snatch the foul mask off her face and free herself from whatever drug she was being exposed to. But in the end, she was just too exhausted and too spent. Her arms quivered slightly, just the barest twitch, and then the desperate guard sunk into a deep relaxing slumber and knew no more.

* * *

The Gadgeteer regarded the two sleeping beauties. Initially her plan had been to leave the security guard behind, and let her take the fall for the crime. After all, she would appear on all the security tapes, kidnapping her employer. But there was something about the tall blonde woman that had made the villainess rethink.

“No,” she decided, “this one, to use the vernacular, was ‘a keeper’.”

She knew that the small sleep masks would keep them unconscious for about eight hours, although in Stephanie’s case perhaps it would be better to assume six. Even when they woke, neither woman would be in any condition to put up much of a fight. However, the small villainess’ interaction with The Anaesthetist had allowed her to appreciate the beauty of a well-bound victim. In short order she had stripped her two captives down to their underwear. She cast an amused glance over the guard’s austere white cotton garments and compared them to the doctor’s more racy green silk body.

Thin plastic bands soon encircled both women’s wrists and ankles. Their tiny electronics were dormant at present, but that could change at a moment’s notice. In order to complete the picture, The Gadgeteer used a simple plastic strip to attach their wrist bindings to those of their ankles. Minutes later both girls were doubly helpless. The gas kept them docile, while their bodies were pulled into strict hogties. One final touch and the villainess was ready to drive her acquisitions back to the hideout. With deft movements, she swiftly collared both sleeping women. The tiny wisp of smoke rising from their clasps showing that they were now locked in place and fully armed.

To be continued…