The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

More Sleepy Adventures in Crescent City – Epilogue (You Can’t Keep A ‘Good’ Villain Down)

The policewoman shone her torch into the alley, wondering, not for the first time that evening, what she was doing. Her contacts had been particularly unhelpful, but the consensus was that whatever had happened, this would be a good place to start looking.

Of course, without any substantive leads to work with, she was unable to start an official investigation. So, rather than being back home with her feet up, the young woman was rooting around in the back streets of Crescent City.

But Julie Griffith was a woman on a mission, and nothing was going to stop her getting to the bottom of this mystery. The rest of the force might think that there had just been an increase in missing person reports recently, but Julie was certain that something else was going on. For one thing, all the missing people had a number of features in common. All were attractive young women; none had taken any of their belongings with them and no matter how much digging she did into their backgrounds, none seemed to have a reason to disappear.

Whatever trail might have been left was rapidly going cold. All she had were vague rumours, the most substantial of which was the alleged discovered of a pile of discarded clothing in this particular alley. Apparently this had occurred just a short time after the latest ‘victim’ had been reported missing. It wasn’t much to go on. In fact, it was probably nothing to do with her ‘case’ at all. But something tingled in the back of Julie’s mind, call it a hunch or female intuition, she just knew that she had to investigate.

Julie had taken advantage when they relaxed the rules regarding the minimum height for police officers. Just a shade over five feet, she would never be an intimidating figure. But she had a calm and friendly manner that served her well. She wore her sandy-blonde hair up when on duty, only revealing its full length when off. Her round face was quite heavily freckled and she spoke with a slight lisp that was just the right side of ‘cute’.

The young constable’s blue eyes scanned her surroundings once more. Perhaps it had been pointless to come here in the middle of the night, but her source had suggested a degree of urgency. Eventually though, despite her best efforts to find some sort of clue, she had to admit that this appeared to have been a ‘wild-goose chase’. Somewhat despondently, Julie retraced her steps, back to where she had parked her car.

After unlocking the car remotely with her key-fob, she had an unpleasant surprise when she took hold of the door handle. It felt strange, and when she snatched her hand away, she realised that it was coated with something sticky. Julie wiped her hand against her trousers, before briskly pulled open the door. She dropped onto the driver’s seat, still trying to get the tacky substance off of her fingers.

She was too annoyed to notice the slightly prickling in her fingers, and almost as soon as she sat down, something else happened, which drove all other thoughts from her mind.

A large hand suddenly appeared in front of her eyes. She gasped in surprise, as it abruptly closed around her face, pulling hard and pinning her head against the seat. At first she had thought that the hand was gloved, but then she realised that it too was coated in the same sticky mess. A rich, sweet smell filled her nostrils, making her feel light-headed almost immediately.

Julie struggled, trying to break the grip. But, at the same time, she felt a second arm encircle her waist. The battle was mercifully short, the young police woman had no leverage and her assailant was almost preternaturally strong. In those first few seconds she had breathed in enough of the sweet vapour that even if she had managed to get loose, she would not have remained conscious for long.

As her eyelids drooped, and her struggled grew progressively less urgent, she heard a strange gurgling voice whisper to her.

“That’s it Julie, breathe nice and deeply for me and when you wake up, you’ll have found out what happened to all those other girls who disappeared…”

The constable’s last thought before she drifted into darkness, was incomprehension as to why, despite what was happening to her, all she felt was an incredible sense of arousal.

The Confectioner held his hand in place for several more minutes, until he was sure that his pretty captive was asleep. Then, he swiftly stripped her, discarding her clothing in the alley she had been searching, (well, he hadn’t lied entirely with the stories he had used to lure her here. He had merely taken some liberties regarding the time frame).

The villain had been through some significant ‘changes’ following the unexpected dunking in his own sugar vat. After he had managed to fight off the sedating and aphrodisiac effects, the true horror revealed itself. At first he thought that he would be able to scrub himself clean. But it soon became clear that no matter how much he tried, he remained coated with a tacky, sugary film. It was almost as if his body was producing more of the substance, in order to replace what was removed.

Never entirely in touch with reality, The Confectioner went completely over the edge. For several weeks he lurked and hid, not knowing or understanding what he could do next. Only when he heard that his belongings had been ‘stolen’ from the police, did some part of him resurface. Now he had a plan, but he would need some capital, and what better way to generate this than to do what he enjoyed the most?

So, the villain began a spree of abductions. Kidnapping women had always excited him, and there was a flourishing market for beautiful young women. Especially when he could get them ‘to order’ and arrange a little ‘conditioning’ so that they would arrive at their new owner’s feeling particularly ‘tractable’.

It was unfortunate for the young policewoman that she had proven so keen to solve the spate of kidnappings. It was of course even more unfortunate that her name had appeared on a ‘shopping list’ which was forwarded to The Confectioner for collection.

Having man-handled her into the boot of her own car, the villain took a leisurely drive back to his lair. The sticky syrup that still clung to Julie’s face would leave her dreaming happily for the foreseeable future. She would not appreciate it, but the villain was drawing out her last few minutes of relative freedom. Once they arrived at his lair, the pretty policewoman was doomed!

* * *

End of Arc Three…